Degradation 2.0

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Degradation 2.0

Postby spriter1 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:35 am

"So does that mean I can hit the other two? Not that I would... If I didn't have to. Good idea though."
Ciera uses her concealed set of hands to pass out her gun to her revealed set, aiming in the air and firing three times. She was definitely a bit miffed about having to use bullets, but it would hopefully scatter the rabbits and stop the other three for a second. The food seemed like a bit of overkill, and broke Ciera's heart to see just how much they are wasting. IF it meant that they would never find out the meaning behind the phrase breeding like rabbits though, the mechanic will take it.
"Hopefully this works... and you need to let me have a look at that collar at some point. I at least want to see if I can reach the spikes."
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Goryokaku » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:01 pm

Silvus managed to control her need to rip the mask off from the stink that was in it whenshe got a chance she would clean the damn thing, but for now she does decide to dislodge the fiter for now she didnt need to use up the cannisters just yet. The location was very abandoned which made her wonder how the hell the bandits had found their lab. Looking at the possible routes she the other lab could be her best bet, even if it was a bust for people being there it could have some supplies she would probably need, so taking the chance Silvus heads towards the factory.
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby Stickasensi » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:36 am

Fascinating… “ Mark thought to himself how could she have survived this long. Mark had heard a few whispers of that legend as a kid his mother used to tell him the skinwalker would steal him away in the night if he tried to run away. His mind momentarily trailed off for a second about the cylinder, he would need to find that before he left here. “They may have been trying to replicate your amazingly quick regeneration process.. Its a scientific marvel, even i know that and i'm no genius..” He said scratching his chin as she got up. Receiving the kiss he noted her natural beauty that had without a doubt been scarred by many hard times.

I… Will not escape this town on my own. They will come when evening brings no outlaw back, and they will know what has happened if I walk in the sunlight. If you… I… I have no reward...

He mulled over his thoughts for a second and then speaks “ Well if you want you can come with me, having someone to talk to in these barren lands can keep a person from going insane. Though from what i recall the legends say you burn in the sunlight right? Its been years since i've heard it so please correct me if i'm wrong.. But if i'm right would wearing my duster and my stentson help shade you? People wouldn't be able to see your face if you pulled the hat down low..” He said throwing off his duster and taking his hat in hand offering it to the legend before him. “If you do decide to go with me you’ll have to wait because i need to look for something and attend to that computer before we go..” He would search extensively for that damned canister because he hated when his mind lost track of things. He would have to go through the computer and gather what information he could and to send an apology to Mr.Hugo if he got the chance.

He had somethings along the lines of
Dear Mr.Hugo,
Sorry i shot your Op to hell but he was holding a dear friend of mine and i was bound by contract to keep those in my company safe from harm. I’m sure you of all people can understand the joyous bindings of a contract. My sincerest apologies to you and i have left your other specimens in their cages as a show of good faith that i was only here to rescue my friend. We may speak of this issue next time we do business and I'll be sure to stop in to say hello when I happen to be in the area.

Sincerely,
Lucky
No! forget the glass, just give me the pitcher, for I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death... which I hope is soon. Amen.
~ Archer
Stickasensi

Postby Reaver » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:12 am

Wyviera prided herself on being a soldier that could remain stoic under pressure but when that girl turned around with that grin, Wyviera knew shit was going to hit the fan fast. That girl is gonna get me killed, grimacing as Janette began to fire off shots at the bats. Wyviera called it a gut feeling but when someone as erratic as Janette was shooting, something was bound to go wrong. Five seconds later it felt like the world had proven her right as she felt a blast of energy slam into her chest, knocking her off her feet and leaving her a spasming wreck. At least the girl hadn't killed her but it still didn't change what she did. Instead Wyviera just laid there, fuming as Janette tried to drag her out of the mess that she had started. By the time she could feel sensation coming back to her body, Wyviera was almost livid, knowing that part of her armor had been damaged.

"You should worry about me killing you, if you pull a stunt like that about." She said, grumbling as she managed to stand up. "We'll talk about that later but for now lets just get this finished. We just have to activate the drones and we're good to go right?" The last thing they needed was conflict between them, even if it was merited. She'd make sure Janette would get punished for her haphazard stunt but in the mean time the mission came first. "Just... Lead the way to the drones before I thump you on the back of the head." She replied to the small hacker as she hooked her sniper rifle onto her back and pulled out her knife. She doubted her rifle would be any help in this area with dim lights and small rooms.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Grape_Drink » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:42 am

Garian
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

(HP: 12/12, Fatigue: 10%, Hunger: 60%, Thirst: 60%, Radiation: 66/1000)
Luck Roll: Natural 20

Your luck seems to be taking a turn for the better! You manage to avoid the raiders, find a shortcut through the forest, and to top it off, you didn’t run into anything on your way to Thorn Tower! It took you a bit longer than you planned, and it’s late at night when you finally arrive, though. A small price to pay since you would have had to camp out overnight on the highway…

Looking around, you manage to find a guard at the entrance to the upper levels of Thorn Tower, he seems to recognize you as he waves you over.

“Yo, hot shot, how’s it going? Twins, right?”

Before you can even respond, he leans in a bit, mumbling lightly…

“Word is you’re looking for that one kid… Me thinks one of my buds saw her running around down in the lower levels with an energy rifle or somethin’ like that early this afternoon, but honestly most folks are as good as dead down there, y’know what I’m sayin’? They haven’t even come back up! Say, it’s gettin’ pretty late and I’m sure yah gettin’ a bit sleepy, aight? Tells yah what, I got a garage with a cot, dirt cheap up in the upper levels, just as comfy as the pavement out here but without the risk of shit, y’hear? Guards don’t like folks loiterin’ about, but if yah wanna stand guard with me for a couple more hours... I could hook yah up for the rest of the night for a couple cigs, maybe a bit of cash or some such, y’hear?”

His offer sounds like crap, but then again you’d be paying more for the security of not being outside rather than for the space.

Vicktor

(HP: 15/15, Fatigue: 0%, Hunger: 70%, Thirst: 50%, Radiation: 107/1000)
Leadership Roll: 18 + 3 = 21
Endurance Roll: 3+1 = 4

At first she seems a bit tense at your touch, but Loran quickly relaxes with a sigh and a light bobbing of her head as she downs the rest of her cup.

”Mmm, sounds like a tempting offer, Mr. Larinov, I think I might just take you up on that…”

The two of you are relaxing in her room, discussing various exploits as she tells you about her missions. You aren’t entirely sure how you ended up here from the security room, but don’t really care as you down your… Is this your fourth or fifth cup? Who cares! You think you recall her mentioning being an expert in martial arts as you go to test if she’s telling the truth, clumsily flopping on top of her as you laugh before you begin to feel queazy...

You seemed to have blacked out a bit as you come to in a pool of water, your vision still fuzzy as you feel something soft, warm, and familiar pressing into your back, a sponge running over your chest and down further…

The floor around you is soaked as you lay on your back. You aren’t entirely sure what happened or how you got here as a slapping sound and heavy breathing fills your ears, your arms held down rather roughly as a blushing Loran seems to gyrate against you. Your member is barely erect under the effects of so much alcohol, and your neck feels sort of sore as your consciousness begins to blur again. She seems a bit frustrated...

Your head is throbbing as you slowly gain consciousness from the sounds of footsteps nearby. A rather young maid seems to be setting down two bottles of (relatively) clean water near you before scurrying out of the room, with an embarrassed look.

Your face has the familiar feeling of being pressed firm against carpet as you lift your head a bit off the ground, and your neck feels pretty sore. Seeing your reflection in the mirror, you note the red carpet marks along your face and a trail of hickeys and bite marks running from your left shoulder up to your ear. Your naked form is covered by a thick fleece blanket as you note the warm body next to you, sleeping peacefully. She shifts a bit, an arm lazily flopping over you as she snores. You note that she seemed to cover up partially at some point in the night, black lace underwear covering her private bits. Your clothes are strung up against the window, mostly dry, and… Something is bothering you…

Your sense of smell begins to return as an unfamiliar scent seems to cover your body. It isn’t necessarily a bad smell, but it is definitely -not- a manly man smell either. You can’t seem to picture a proper word for it, as it’s not sweet, but it is definitely something to be around. The closest thing you can think of is grubfruit a few months before the harvest, but without the putridness to it.

Scent Acquired: Roses

Romana

(HP: 18/18+2, Fatigue: 10%, Hunger: 75%, Thirst: 75%, Radiation: 158/1000)
Stealth: 9 + 5 + 2 (Per) = 16
Search: 17 + 5 + 2 (Per) = 24

Acquired 500 (burnt) slaver notes!

Waiting until they are all asleep, you sneak about rather easily, managing to scrounge out about 500 slaver notes hidden among the embers that should be useable still. Aside from one or two folks on guard duty around the perimeter, it seems to be dead silent as everyone sleeps. You could probably get around rather easily, or even leave if you wanted to without anyone noticing, but you begin to feel thirsty from being up as late as you’ve been in conjunction with the alcohol.

Crash

(HP: 10/13, Fatigue: 5%, Hunger: 95%, Thirst: 95%, Radiation: 84/1000)
Perception: 7 + 2 = 9
Fitness: 17 + 3 = 20
Luck: 2 - 1 = 1 (“unnatural”)

You feel the creature’s member leaning back to thrust, and as it comes forward, all it takes is a flick of your blade as gore splashes against your nethers and back. The creature flings you forward with its tongue, your body crashing into a wall as a brick falls out and onto your leg, likely leaving a nasty bruise! (3 damage!)

Still, it seems your aggressor is in too much pain to fight back as it quickly runs off, howling along and likely waking up any locals nearby.

An old man with a greying beard walks out of his house, using a hunting rifle as a cane as he approaches your still-dizzy self.

“Yah alright there, girlie? Yah top’s got a few of them here buttons missin’ and it looked like that there critter gave yeh a hard time, heh. Ah don’t think he’ll be comin’ ‘round these parts for a while though, good on yeh. Harumph.”

He gives a small nod, offering you a hand as he tries to avoid looking at your ionization burns.

Silvus

(HP: 4/12+5(temp), Fatigue: 15%, Hunger: 60%, Thirst: 55%, Radiation: 204/1000, Special: Head Trauma, +10% chance to miss/-2 perception. Special: Badass, +2 Le/Lu for the next 48 hours or until knocked unconscious)

Luck: 18 + 1 = 19
Luck: 8 + 1 = 9

You manage to make your way to the facility with relative ease, there is the occasional mutant on the way, but they seem to be passive as they leave you alone. One or two of them actually sniffs the area around you before seeming to become scared and running off, as if there was some sort of terifying smell emanating off of you...

Making your way to the community, there’s a number of subhumans out and about trading small bits and pieces here and there. Dozens of shanty shacks line the street near the factory. A merchant seems to be selling dead rats out of a basket as well as bunnies in cages, you note a particular subhuman girl letting out small cries of pain as a mutant roughly… Enjoys itself. The surrounding subhumans don’t seem to think anything of it though as they continue their work, speaking in foreign dialects and generally just seeming to be trying to survive. A woman cries over a recently stillborn child some ways away… They all give you strange looks, however as you pass by, your clothes making you stand out a bit from the general rags they are all wearing, though none make any motion to speak with you.

The community begins to look less and less like mutants, and more like actual humans as you get closer to the factory entrance, and you can spot two guards posted with a distinct lack of loyalist insignias. You begin to feel tired, your head still throbbing. You could go speak with them immediately, but your body craves rest as the sun begins to set in the distance...

Lucky

(HP: 14/14, Fatigue: 15%, Hunger: 95%, Thirst: 95%, Radiation: 48/1000)

First Aid kit found!
Cannister found!

She smiles warmly as she puts on the outfit, being extra careful with the duster as she slips her claw-like digits through the sleeve.

”I don’t… Burn. My body doesn’t react though, and the knives grow brittle in sunlight’s depths…”

Your search turns up nothing of real value, mostly just junk aside from a couple medical saws. While looking around, you hear a high pitched screech from your partner as Rake pulls something out of one of the animal’s cages, hissing at the creature and bringing it over to you. It appears to be the cannister you were looking for!

Looking over it, you note that it seems pretty high tech, almost like some sort of advanced 3D access card or something.

The computer doesn’t contain too much data, mostly correspondence with Hugo’s eggheads about the state of various experiments. Apparently the two main focuses had been a rat that produced lethal dosages of electricity along its body, and your friend, with various side projects being used for pit fights or medical samples. At some point they had figured out how the rat did it, but couldn’t reproduce the results, so one of the bandits had thought it would be funny to toss said rat into Rake’s cage and watch the results. Turns out said bandit was hung in the center of town not soon afterwards if you remember right, explains that little mystery. They hadn’t seemed to have made any progress with the regenerative abilities, and it seems her blood tends to cause an immune response causing the body to tear itself apart from the inside when injected into humans in large quantities. Lovely.

Your email sends off with a small beep as your new partner waits patiently, toying with one of the critters.

Wyviera

(HP: 6/14 HP (nonlethal), Fatigue: 10%, Hunger: 75%, Thirst: 75%, Radiation: 92/1000)
Endurance: 4 + 2 = 6
Fitness: 16 + 1 = 17
Perception: 16 + 4 = 20
Fitness: 3 + 1 = 4
Hallucinating- 15% chance of missing automatically, -1 perception/endurance/fitness rolls

Janette seems to mouth another apology, but decides it best just to keep her mouth shut for now. You begin to stumble your way through the ticket room, picking up a pamphlet on the wall that seems to have a map of the area.

”Blackout Auto, based on Blackout New York, this haunted house tries to portray horror- a new kind of horror, real horror. We pit you in hyperrealistic scenarios, and have changed out all actors with robotics, allowing for a more realistic situation as you struggle your way through this maze! Experience the thrill, the excitement, the pure terror of a haunted house the likes of which you’ve never seen, nor ever will see again!”

It seems rather stupid as you prepare to throw it away before noting some strange wording on the waiver. Reading over it, it seems that there are “mild neurotoxin hallucinogenics” and various robots placed throughout the tunnel, and you have to be eighteen or older to enter due to “adult themes,” whatever that means.

Sure enough, the moment you step through the doorway, a puff of some greenish gas escapes from the wall, a musky scent travelling up your nostrils. Judging by the age of this place, it shouldn’t be an issue hon-

HOLY FUCK!

A huge cyborg-like being jumps out of the wall, stuffing a black bag over your head as you proceed to stab it repeatedly, you hear that familiar buzzing as the ionic pistol goes off near you, frying the being’s circuits. Your heartrate seems to be quickening at a far faster rate than your used to, your chest almost hurting a bit from the sudden jolt of adrenaline as you tear the black bag off of your head. A robot that seemed to at one time had realistic-looking skin covering it twitches on the ground, multiple stab wounds cut into its circuits as it smokes slightly. Your vision is a bit blurry as Janette tugs on your sleeve, a worried expression on her face as her voice seems to echo as if growing farther away even though she’s right next to you.

“M-miss Wyviera, are you alright? You’re sweating…”

You try to focus a bit, your heart calming down a little as you notice a large cowled figure standing right behind Janette in the dim lighting...

It lifts its head quickly, red eyes gleaming and a bright smile on its otherwise hidden face as a slim black hand wraps around her chest, another around her mouth. Janette’s eyes shoot wide open as she lets out a muffled scream! You go to grab her, but whatever it is drags her off at lightning speeds. Your heartrate begins to pick up again as you give chase through the small passageway, her screams growing more distant as-

*flick*

With the sound of shattering glass, the lights above go out, maniacal laughing from what you would guess to be multiple men filling your ears in the pitch blackness surrounding you!

This seems to go on for several minutes before dieing out into nothingness. You aren’t sure how long you’ve been huddled in the darkness when a light begins to appear in the distance of the tunnel. A robot painted black with only a single green light coming out of its eye socket creakily makes its way towards you, placing a flashlight in your hands before making its way over to a wall, leaning against it silently as its head seems to trail your movements…

A human-like voice recording echoes through the hall as it speaks “please, proceed on. You wouldn’t… Want anything bad to happen- *bzzt* happen- *bzzt* happen to your friend.

Part of you tries to convince yourself that this is just some pre-war game meant to scare people shitless, completely harmless, but another part of you seems to be convinced that this is all real, that Janette is actually in danger…

Ciera/Val

Ciera: (HP: 8/8, Fatigue: 15%, Hunger: 60%, Thirst: 60%, Radiation: 35/1000)
Val: (HP: 10/10, Fatigue: 10%, Hunger: 60%, Thirst: 60%, Radiation: 73/1000)

The shots ring loudly through the air, the rabbits scattering as they don’t even seem to notice the food, scurrying to safety! It isn’t long before you catch up to the others who stopped at the sound of gunshots.

They don’t seem to be up for any pleasantries as they simply nod at your return.

“D-d-d-did you s-see th-th-that shit!? Wh-what the h-h-hell!?”

Arnold catches his breath, shaking his head as Crash and Charlie begin to set up camp for the night, not seeming to care that they were just nearly violated by evil rabbits.

“Y’all gonna stand around, or move them asses? We got nightfall soon and I ain’t gonna get caught out here without a fire goin’!”

Charlie spits at the ground as he pulls out a mess of ropes, quickly going about tying them around some petrified trees, creating a hammock. Pulling a similar set out of Flash’s pack, he does the same once more as flash goes about starting a fire.

“Only got two hammocks, and Flash here’s a little too big to go about sharing ‘em without breakin’ that tree holdin’ it... Can hold ‘nother one of yah gals in mine if yer scared a’ sleepin’ on the ground, but it’s up to you. Anyways, I gotta piss.”

He walks off as Flash silently stokes the growing flame. He’s built quite a large ditch around the fire, but then again, even in the mountains it’s dry.

You could always stay up for a bit to explore the surrounding area or chat, and someone will need to stay on guard duty in case those rabbits come back, even if it’s in shifts. Otherwise you could always catch some rest,
Grape_Drink

Postby That_One_Guy » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:25 pm

He was glad to dodge those raiders, it would have made him much later than it would have been, and there was no guarantee that he'd have lived either. Though it did take longer than planned anyways, he still made it in record time to look upon the tower and sighed with relief. But before he could enter it, the man guarding stopped him, telling him that he'd give him a cot and asked about helping with the guarding. It didn't take long to think about it.

"Sure, I'll stay out here to help, if it means easier access throughout the tower." He said, taking out of his bag an entire pack of cigarettes from the box he still had and handed it to him, "Here's a pack, what can ya do for me?" He asked him, smiling.
That_One_Guy

Postby lilbooth » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:01 am

Quickly realizing that the immediate danger from the rabbits has dissipated, Val's focus turns to the new problem at hand; spending the night outside, and possibly on the ground. Although Val is rather accustomed to sleeping in uncomfortable conditions she has always had the security offered by civilization, or shackles. Her newly acquired sleeping bag does seem thick enough to deter insects and other small pests, and anything large enough to tear its way through the bag could probably reach her upon the hammock anyways. After laying out her gear in a suitable place near the fire and claiming a small sleeping space Val calls out to Flash, "We need anymore wood for that there fire? I could certainly collect some more."

OOC

Not sure how barren this wilderness is but if there is some sort of nourishment available in the form of berries, or some root vegetables I'd be apt to spend some time and make a survival check. If there is nothing of the like Val could maybe set a few traps and try to nab herself one of the mutants rabbits. On a unrelated note once Spriter makes a post we can see who, if anyone is on watch/guard duty. Val is willing to do it if she is told directly, but I doubt she would think of it herself.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Reaver » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:45 pm

Fear was something Wyveria was accustomed to. She was a soldier and thus used to adrenaline and fear pumping through her body but this was something worse, something chemical. Part of her knew it must have been the gas sprayed in her face as she had entered but that answer seemed too small for the amount of terror she was feeling inside of her. She felt like falling to the floor and screaming, she felt too warm and her clothes felt too tight. Everything was wrong. Then everything went black. It took her a second to realized something had jumped her, that she wasn't alone and then her arm went on autopilot. Her hand pumped back and forth, driving her knife into whatever it was over and over again until she heard Janette's pistol go off and the loud clank of metal hitting the ground. Not wasting any time, Wyveria tore off the black bag that had been apparently placed over her head. She felt like throwing up, nauseous beyond belief and completely helpless to stop it. "Oooh Fuck! We gotta keep moving" She groaned before looking in the direction of her ward. What Wyveria saw behind Janette scared her more than her own close call with the robot and the black bag, not just because of it's sinister gaze but because part of her knew she wouldn't be able to stop whatever happened next. "Janette! Behind you!" She screamed, desperately and unsuccessfully trying to get Janette to turn around before it grabbed her and fled. She tried stumbling towards them but she was too slow and sluggish, her heart hurting the more she chased the thing through the godforsaken maze.

She wasn't sure if she collapsed first or the lights went out but both had happened before Wyveria heard the laughter over the intercom. In a way it was the wake-up call that she needed. She was part of the loyalists! One of their best snipers! She had been charged with making sure this mission went smoothly and that the future of the Loyalist leadership stayed alive. With a growl Wyveria got up, clenching her knife handle, trying to guess which way to go in the dark to find Janette. She was about to pick a certain direction and start running when a light shown and began getting closer. Initially Wyveria had hoped that it was Janette and that she had somehow found a way to get away from the robot or creature but then she started picking out details that made it impossible for it to be her. It was too tall and there was a secondary green light that Wyveria identified as it's "eye". She braced herself, ready to fight another robot but instead of clawing at her or trying to overpower her it simply gave her a flashlight and backed away. She held it in her other hand paranoid and tense, ready for a trap to spring but it never came. Instead a voice came back over the intercom, telling her to keep going or something bad would happen to Janette. She could only grit her teeth at the command, knowing she was playing into some sick fuck's idea of a game. "I'm worth a lot more than her, you know. People will give you a lot of money and things for me. All I want is the girl back." She said, keeping her voice neutral as she began illuminating the area with her flashlight and walk forward.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Grape_Drink » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:07 am

((I accidentally deleted the RPGmaker file that had the map on it when I reset my computer to factory settings. Options are looking like trying to rebuild it in RPGmaker (which for some reason, many of the former resources are no longer available online), remaking it in NWN somehow, or finding a new program. Thoughts?))

Garian

(HP: 12/12, Fatigue: 0%, Hunger: 80%, Thirst: 70%, Radiation: 66/1000)
Luck Encounter Roll: 17

The guard lights one up, taking a small puff as he relaxes before tossing you some rat jerky and his waterskin to let you have a sip. The jerky is surprisingly tender as you nibble on the vague remnants of a head, the rest of the guard shift passing by quickly enough.

“I’ll get yah in touch with one of the new recruits to take yah in the direction they was headin’ in, the little shits need to learn the city eventually anyways, aye?”

After a few more hours, another guard approaches as they swap shifts. Your off-duty cohort proceeds to lead you to the room as promised, and it’s not much to look at even if it’s warmer than outside. Your sleep-deprived brain is thankful for the rest, even if short-lived as you awaken the next morning to sunlight pouring in through the garage window. The familiar soot-covered face of the nameless security guard greets you as he motions to a blond-haired girl next to him, Small scars and blisters running up her cheeks and over her arms as she waves to you. She’d be quite beautiful if not for the radiation-induced skin ailment, but compared to most wastelanders, she’s still more than passable. A shoulder patch marks her as a new recruit to the security forces, but then again most of the security force recruits are either the children of the local social elite, or former slavers of some renown.

“Howdy there, word is yah needed a guide down inta that there lower city center fer some reason? Lots of nasties down there, most looters don’t survive more than a few hours if they ain’t lucky. The name’s Suzie, pleasure tah meetcha.”

She holds out a hand, her grip firm as you note dark circles under her eyes as if from lack of sleep, or perhaps malnutrition? Doubtful given the cuisine here, probably lack of sleep.

“Suppose you two best be off then? Don’t go getting yourself killed, sis. Paps’d have my head, heh.”

Val

Val: (Fatigue: 10%, Hunger: 60%, Thirst: 60%, Radiation: 73/1000)
Hunting: 16 + 1 = 17 (synergy from Empathy)
Survival: 9 + 5 = 14
Skinning Knife: (1d6-3, Tier 2, 10/50 HP) acquired!

((Spriter mentioned that they couldn’t continue the RP. Not sure if you’d like me to make Ciera an NPC, or if you’d like me to have her disappear while on guard duty? I’ll leave that option up to you for when Val wakes up the next morning.))

“Nah, most of dis wood is petrified, and dah rest of it is dry ‘nough tah chop off a bit if we needs moe’.”

Ciera mentions her plans to stay on guard duty as Flash gives her a small nod, Charlie coming back a few minutes later as he stretches.

The ground is dry and for the most part barren save for small patches of yellow and brownish grass. Most of the moisture still left in the area is higher up, or more isolated from the radiation pockets that seem to be mildly present here, keeping the plant and bug life relatively low. You decide to set up a few traps from the laces on your fancy dress, placing them in the surrounding darkness with a small bit of bait nearby. Your better at scrounging up things than these sort of traps, but you udnerstand the gist of it. It isn’t long before the screeches of a rabbit caught in your snare catch your ears, and you quickly make your way to it. With a quick bash of your wrench from your toolkit, the bunny falls dead and you gather up your supplies. Red eyes stare at you from the darkness, and you get the feeling that they’ll be scavenging the remains the next morning. A few minutes later and you have a similar experience with a rat in your other snare. Seems your luck is holding up tonight!

Arthur stares at the game in disgust as you begin to prepare it “y-y-you’re… You’re g-going to-to-to eat th-that!? Wh-what abou-bou-bout d-d-diseases???”

“You’re going to have to learn to eat some gamey shit if you wanna survive out her, Doc. Yo, slave. Gimme that Rabbit and I’ll prep it up for yah.”

Charlie seems to be acting particularly sober compared to at the tower as he passes you a small skinning knife, going to work with his own on the rabbit.

“I don’t want you wielding no guns, don’t trust a slave to shoot a brick wall straight, but you’re gonna need something to geld them fuckers with if they go messin’ with yah out here, so keep that on hand until we find yah a proper knife.”

It isn’t long before the smell of roasted rat and rabbit begins to fill the air, thin strips hanging over the flames on petrified sticks of wood as their juices drip into a small pan below, your stomach growling at the thought of fresh meat. You had to show the big oaf how to cook properly, but he did teach you a new trick of mixing game blood with a bit of flour, water. and dried mutt fruit to create a nutrient-rich carb-dense paste (which is currently frying underneath the meat strips).

“Wish we were sticking around so we could make some jerky out of this, but we don’t got time for that… Ah well. We’ll just have to eat it in the next day or so.”

Wyviera

(HP: 10/14 HP (nonlethal), Fatigue: 10%, Hunger: 75%, Thirst: 75%, Radiation: 92/1000)
Endurance: Natural 1
Perception: 16 + 4 - 1 = 19
Fitness: 18 + 1 - 1 = 18

The being walks away as you continue along the corridor, recieving no response from the intercom. Minutes pass by as nothing seems to be happening, a set of staircases seeming to take you lower into this psycho-maze as the walls go from crumbling plaster to solid concrete, as if you were entering into some sort of facility. Eventually, you notice a small metal sign on the wall as the voice calls out over the intercom, reading it out loud.

“Keep your eyes glued to the floor, turn off your light, hold onto the railing, and no harm will come to you. Fail to do so and… Well… Hehehehe we can’t promise your safety…”

As you enter this next room, you feel as if something is staring at you… Holding onto the railing, you continue along the passage in the extremely dim lighting. Eventually though, you come to a dead end…

“Shit, that was the wrong passage, I thought she was in the other one!”

What?

“Oh god, that thing is in there. Fuck, get her out of there Ronald, hurry god damn it!”

You begin to become uneasy, turning on your light as a mutant at least three times your size stands face to face with you, its eyes are covered over by skin, but you can clearly see them darting about wildly under the thin veil as it lets out a roar, spittle flying across your face!

Backed into a corner, you feel your life qucikly coming to an end before the wall behind you slides open as you tumble backwards, the mutant being replaced by darkness once more as your eyes try to adjust… What the hell kind of game is this!?

You turn on the flashlight again to reveal what appears to be a workshop, except all the tools have been replaced with torture devices, some of them more sexual in nature than others…

THUNK!

. . .

“Shit, Ronald. Didn’t mean to ruin your fun, but I just wanted to dig into the main course, y’know?"

The back of your head aches as you come to, your face pressed against a table as a bulge presses up against your thigh. Your arms have been duct taped to the table (rather poorly you note), and your bodysuit has been unstrapped and pulled down around your waist as a hand fondles your breast, flicking over your sensitive mounds. Ignoring the sensations, you note Janette in the corner of the room, tied to a bed watching (and thankfully fully clothed) as Mr. Nightmare fuel sits in the corner of the room, glowing eyes staring at you as it taps its fingers together in anticipation.

“You’re on my property now, girl. I don’t know what brought yah and yer friend here, and I don’t really care, but everything… Everything! on MY property belongs to ME!” He shouts into your disoriented ear, yanking your bodysuit down further as he pulls his hand away from your breasts. You note his voice sounds like the one over the intercom as with a swish of air, his palm connects with your ass cheeks. “And frankly, girl, that includes you…”

SMACK

“Fer fuckin’...” SMACK “breakin’ my robot…” SLAP “I gotta teach yeh a lesson like the feckin’ animal yeh is.”

His sweaty sex lightly slides against your own as his hand goes back to fondling you. His elbow continues to dig into your back as the large man’s rancid breath blows onto the back of your neck, his hand moving from your forehead over your cheek as he lightly brushes it.

You also note that aside from the poor job at taping your arms down, your knife is nearby, and you could easily bite off one of his fingers at this angle to distract him long enough to break free of your binds. The effects of the neurotoxin seem to be weakening, though they haven’t completely faded.

((NOTE: Fitness roll of 18. Allowing you to RP how you’d like to break free (if Wyviera would break free at all, though I’d suspect she would) at your discretion. Will result in combat, so method used could affect overall “strength” of the opponent))

Arthana

(15/15 HP, Fatigue: 0%, Hunger: 100%, Thirst: 100%, Radiation: 17/1000)
Luck: 6 + 1 = 7
Encounter Type: (1-20 passive, 21-65 lustful, 66-100 aggressive) = 20

Today was the big day! Friends wave to you as you begin to make your way down the road to Springs, Mariah even sees you off as you wave goodbye to the town of whores and drug dealers. Unfortunately, while there’s always caravans making their way to Curb, there’s far fewer heading back up to Springs. Not without massive stockpiles that make them prime targets for every bandit in a twenty mile radius, or having a Grey Eagle uniform on, anyways. Springs has no need for slaves, nor do the Grey Eagles past a few dozen factory workers. Most of these slaves come out of the irradiated hell hole that is Denver, or even further away.

And thus you set out, hoping for the best on this particular stretch of road. You’re actually doing alright, even making it as far as the Eisenhower tunnel before a slaving cart comes out of the tunnel, spotting you as they motion you out into the open, multiple guns locked on your position…

Giving you a once over, the head caravanner nods, motioning onwards without much thought to your presence. As you exit the tunnel, a winter wonderland greets your eyes… You could camp out in the cold and snow tonight, or you could always call it a day and make it to one of the small towns between curb and springs by tomorrow, but the Eisenhower tunnel is infamous for Raiders at night. You’ll need to find a service shaft and maybe something to barricade it up for the evening if you decide to stay.

Rein

(10/10 HP, Fatigue: 0%, Hunger: 100%, Thirst 100%, Radiation: 23/1000)

Chrissy nods as she follows along quietly, keeping the weapon close to her side as you walk down the road a little ways. It doesn’t take long for the truck to appear sure enough as the driver stops, mentioning something to the passenger, a rather buff looking fellow who hops out of the car, approaching the two of you.

“Not often we see slavers making their way away from Thorn Tower with merchandise. Don’t you know it’s dangerous out here, kid?”

You note what you previously thought to be bushes standing up behind the truck, quickly moving towards it as they keep low. Those bastards had created ghillie suits, eh? Nice thinking. You note the man trying to get a closer look at Chrissy as she pulls the coat more tightly around herself.

“Should come with us back to the tower. No point in taking a slave like that out this way, you’ll probably just end up dead and she’ll be workin’ polishin’ doorknobs for some bandit out of Oasis. There’s plenty of good buyers back in Curb.”

You note one of the men climbing under the truck as he motions to you for a bit more time, making his way towards the driver’s seat. The man you’re talking to goes to turn around to see what you’re looking at before you stop him promptly.

“Hey, tell yah what, how about we make a deal? Thousand talons now, seems reasonable, and you don’t even have to worry about this gal, aight?” His hand reaches out to pull the coat away as you see the man under the truck make a motion for ten more seconds, seeming to be fiddling with some sort of needle gun.

((super early in the morning, didn't take a chance to plot check/error check/etc. Should be good though.
Grape_Drink

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:49 pm

As the slaver came out of the car he stood close by chrissy making sure not to keep her uncomfortable. As the talk of negotiations and other stuff happened he did make note of the men sneaking to do Estrada's work. Clever bastards, no wonder thorn tower is having a shit ton of problems with this group. Pulling himself back to the conversation at hand as the man brings up his offer. Pulling the coat he gave to the girl away as Rein reacted to catch it.

Putting his coat back on he put himself in between chrissy and the slaver. "Sorry but no deal. I have an exclusive buyer already lined up who would make your thousand seem like chump change. However I'm willing to split it if you could lend me a ride. There are rules when it comes to the girl though. She isn't to be touched or defiled the customer wants her pure and he'll only deal with me." Rein said as he stood in between him and Chrissy with his hand on on the handle of his bolstered revolver to ensure he knew he wasn't gonna let her near her. "The buyer is at thorn tower so it's the same destination as yours anyways. So do we have a deal?" With a tazer holstered to his back he was ready to use that once and if things got south as he held one hand out and the other ready to use any weapon he had.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Nobudi » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:27 am

Arthana was having a good enough start on her journey.
In the few past weeks, her odd jobs had lead her to make connections to the town of whores. Though, she was pleasantly surprised when her jobs translated into a damn ionic pistol, and having the owner of Curb herself present sending her off.
Granted, she had no experience using the pistol, but it would be useful indeed in the future.
When she got to the Eisenhower Tunnel, she was put into a rather hot seat when slavers stopped her.
Luckily, they weren't interested in her, so she got off.
As night fell, she decided to press on, not wanting to get into a mess with raiders.
If she was lucky, she could make it to a small village.
Nobudi

Postby That_One_Guy » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:43 am

Garian groaned when he awoke, putting on his coat and weapons when he met both the guard and his guide. He admitted that she looked pretty damned beautiful, if not for the radiation ailment covering her skin, "The name's Garian, a pleasure to meet you." He said with a smile, "And yeah, I'd like to head down there, I got some business and I can't wait any longer." He told her, ready to leave. Maybe on the way down there and if he had time, he'd hit on her and have his way before leaving with his cargo...or even before he goes after it...
That_One_Guy

Postby lilbooth » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:42 am

OOC

You can keep Ceira around until it's convenient for her not to be. I think there are enough people for Val to interact with. I'd like some player on player interaction at some point but Val isn't really attached in anyway to Ceira. Also did I manage to find water on while on the 'hunt' if not I'm going to boil some of the dirty water I have and drink that.
Edit: Is the dress totally wrecked now or still wearable/usable?

Val sits silently for the larger portion of the night, save for a few yes'sirs or no sirs and a bit of cooking instruction. So far she quite likes the wastes; she has her own gear, her own place to sleep, cooked some food for herself, scored herself a new knife, and even managed to successfully trap a few critters. Her day has only been getting better and better. The fact that someone else was taking up guard and Val didn't need to worry about it also set her at ease. With no other pressing tasks in or around the camp, Val gets as comfortable as possible and tries to drift off to sleep.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Argonaut » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:32 am

Vicktor stands in front of the mirror, scowling as he tried to identify the smell. He shrugged, it isn't the worst smell he's had to live with. He looks over at Loran, and smirks a bit. That must have been a fun night, but if only he could remember more of it. He's certainly got the scars to prove it, though, as he smirks again and looks at his hickeys. If he ever came back to the Curb, he'd have one hell of a story to tell the rest of his Slaver friends.

Vicktor looked back over to the sleeping woman in the bed, and quickly looked back at his clothes. He really should be leaving soon, he was given a mission by Mariah herself. The thought of Mariah made Vicktor scowl, though. Fuck her, not letting him spend the night in her bed instead. He's going to take his sweet time, Mariah can wait all damn day. Vicktor walked back over to the bed, sliding under the sheets and wrapping his arms around the sleeping Loran. He showered her neck and shoulders in kisses, even nibbling a bit to wake her up. He even gyrated his hips against her, so when she did wake up she knew exactly what Vicktor wanted.
A man of means, by no means.
Argonaut

Postby Reaver » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:12 am

Wyveria came to in a position rather unfamiliar to her. Her legs seemed to work fine as she stomped each foot to get the blood flowing but her hands were another matter. At first she had thought she wasn't trying hard enough to move her limbs but once her vision had cleared up she had saw that her wrists were indeed taped to the desk in front of her, also she was being groped. Wyveria's face grew red with embarrassment and anger at her breasts being played with by such a disgusting human. She wanted to throw up and slice his fingers at the same time but knew she had to play this exactly right if she wanted to get out of this unspoiled and alive. Looking around the room, she spotted Janette tied down to a bed and properly clothed which suggested they hadn't gotten around to raping her and they wouldn't as long as Wyveria lived. Nearby her tied up charge she could see that red eyed bastard that had kidnapped Janette in the first place. He seemed content to watch for now which meant Wyveria had a chance at holding both of them off if only she could find something to use...

Her eyes fell on her knife which was actually close by. It was close enough to grab if she broke free of the tape, but leaving her back exposed to whoever this man was wouldn't be wise. She'd either have to distract him or hit him hard enough to keep him from immediately retaliating. Her chance came after he had humiliatingly exposed her backside and spanked her for trashing one of his robots. "Fuck you and the robots!" Wyveria yelled before slamming her teeth down on one of his finger. She felt his skin give and his bone shatter before her teeth connected at the middle, completely severing his finger. Spitting it out in disgust as she tore the tape bindings off, delivering the kick backwards before rushing forward to grab her knife. "I suggest you leave now! I'm with the Loyalists and I activated a beacon before I walked in here! I wager I'll keep you busy long enough for reinforcements to come!" Bluffing as she pulled her bodysuit up. She started edging her way towards Janette, an eye on the man and the red-eyed mutant. "I'm not worth dying over. Because you will die if you pursue me!" She yelled, dangerously brandishing her knife. She didn't like the odds but she was more than willing to fight the two of them than be a sex-slave for who knows how long.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Gorbaz » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:07 am

Still dizzy from being hurled into a wall, Crash was barely able to focus on the old man as he came over and spoke to her. "Uhh... y-yes... I think I'm ok..." she said, shaking her head to clear the spots out of her vision and give her leg time to stop aching so much. Shakily she reached out and took hold of the old man's hand, pulling herself back to her feet. "What... was that thing anyway?" she asked
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Grape_Drink » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:12 am

War Mumma

(12/12 HP, Fatigue: 0%, Hunger: 100%, Thirst: 100%, Radiation: 32/1000)
((Location: Somewhere in Shield Heights))
Search: 6 + 1 (PER) = 7

Being holed up in a TV repair shack wasn’t your idea of a good time, but it provided shelter from the irradiated rain out there as you finished off a pack of ChlorellAid tablets you had found. Orange flavored, whatever an orange is supposed to be... This was most definitely not your idea of an adventure, but then again, sometimes gritty reality was better than an adventure. Still, unless you want to get a nice “healthy” dose of irradiation, staying inside seems preferable for now. A couple hours go by, and you manage to fix up an old generator in the back long enough to get some lights flickering on and off. It’s not much, but this repair shack was in the ghetto, so most of the entrances are already barred up.

You notice a switch against the wall that doesn’t seem to go anywhere in particular, but perhaps more importantly, you note a small blue light outside one of the windows as it seems to focus on you for a few moments. Standing completely still, whatever it is seems to lose interest… For now anyways.

Crash

( HP: 10/13, Fatigue: 5%, Hunger: 95%, Thirst: 95%, Radiation: 84/1000)

“Eh? Hrm, whadeh we call ‘em again…? Aight, tha’ s’it! Gullyjabbers! Nasty critters, them missy, heheh. Think there’s some caves around here. Generally the feckers just come through an eat a raider or two, but from time to time they get a bit frisky.”

He gives you a small wink before motioning you towards his house.

“Grab them there buttons and come on in, I’ll trade yeh a fresh shirt fer that’un and a story.”

Wyviera

(HP: 1/14 HP, Fatigue: 20%, Hunger: 65%, Thirst: 65%, Radiation: 92/1000)
Called Shot: Disrobed Brute takes 1 damage! Right hand damaged! (13/14 HP)
Stun Attempt: Successful!
Silver Tongue: Natural 1
Disrobed Brute picks up a heavy lead pipe!
Wyviera Attacks with Knife: Miss!
Wyviera Attacks with Knife: Miss!
Brute Attacks with Pipe: Miss!
Wyviera Attacks with Knife: Hit!
Brute Takes 4 Damage! (9/14 HP)
Brute's Shirt takes 1 Damage! (6/8 HP)
Brute Attacks Wyviera: Hit!
Wyviera Takes 5 Damage! (9/14 HP)
Wyviera Attacks with Knife: Hit!
Brute Takes 3 Damage! (6/14 HP)
Brute's Shirt takes 1 damage! (5/8 HP)
Brute Attacks Wyviera w/Heavy pipe: Miss
Wyviera attacks Brute w/knife: Miss
Brute Attacks Wyviera w/heavy pipe: Miss
Wyviera Attacks Brute w/Knife: Hit!
Brute Takes 4 Damage! (2/14 HP)
Brute's Shirt Takes 1 Damage: (4/8)
Brute attacks Wyviera: Critical Hit!
Roll To Confirm: Critical hit!
Wyviera Takes 8 Damage! (1/14 HP)
Wyviera Futilely Jabs at Brute with Knife: Hit!
Brute Takes 2 Damage! (0/14 HP)
Brute has been killed!
  • Knife has taken 1 damage!
  • Brute clothes were found! (Tier II, 4/8 HP, +5 silver tongue checks)
  • ChlorellAid tablets were found (1 dose)
  • Robotics and You Magazine was found!
  • Rat Jerky was found!

Your bluff seems to fail as he lets out a blood-curdling scream from having his finger bitten off, picking up a nearby pipe to try and bludgeon you with! Your quick speed allows you multiple attempts to try and stab him, but in his rage you can’t seem to land a hit (and perhaps in embarrassment at the thought of the two of you fighting nearly stark naked).

Eventually your blade connects with him as you shove it deep into his shoulder blade, only for the brute to seem to ignore the pain as he bashes you in the abdomen. Hard… You feel like you’re about to puke from the pain as you force yourself up, dodging around the inbred hick as you stab him repeatedly. As with a nice crunch, your knife goes through the bone in his arm. Your satisfied grin is quickly wiped off your face though as he picks up with his bloodied hand, bringing the metal pipe down hard on your temple as you feel your consciousness receding a bit, stars filling your vision…

The next thing you know, you find yourself with your legs being forced open, the pipe placed against your neck as you can’t breathe! Panicking, you begin to stab wildly as he prepares to lower himself, your blade managing to connect squarely with his chest as you drag it upwards through his neck until his grip releases…

Coughing, by sheer adrenaline you manage to force yourself up as you begin to approach that smug-faced mutant bastard, only to find him… Untying Jeanette?

“R-Ronald isn’t your enemy W-Wyviera, he doesn’t know any better…”

Jeannette half-mumbles something to mister Nightmare Fuel as you strain to hear her past the ringing in your ears. She guides you over to the bed she had been strapped to moments ago as “Ronald” grabs a first aid kit, handing it to your ward who looks over your blunt-trauma wounds, looking for the most efficient way to at least try and treat them (and failing rather spectacularly).

Vicktor

(HP: 15/15, Fatigue: 0%, Hunger: 70%, Thirst: 50%, Radiation: 107/1000)

“Mmf, my head… Shouldn’t you be on your way, Mr. Larinov?”

She reaches over and takes a long sip of water as if in her own little routine, seeming to ignore your advances, though she doesn’t actively discourage them either. After a minute or so she sighs before letting out a small chuckle.

“Chatelaine is going to be pissed if I miss that meeting this morning, but if you’re willing to risk her ire when she finds out why…”

She lightly grinds back against you teasingly as she says this with a smirk.

Val

(Fatigue: 5%, Hunger: 100%, Thirst: 60%, Radiation: 77/1000)
Encounter Roll: (medium risk) 47
Encounter State: (Passive: 1-35, aggressive: 36-69, Lustful: 70-100) 32
You wake up the next morning, your belly still satisfied from the meat, though your throat feels pretty parched. Your muscles are still a tiny bit sore from that encounter yesterday, but otherwise all is well at the camp. You note that at some point in the night, Doc took over guard duty as he gives you a polite nod.

“Sup-p-pose we should g-g-get everyone else u-u-u-up.”

He picks up the spatula and pan from last night, banging them together as he speaks.

“R-r-r-rise and shine, sleepyheads!”

Your small camp gives a unanimous groan as the others begin to finally stir.

It’s only a few hours before the petrified forests give way to lusher, greener valleys reminiscent of a time long past. With the way the main roads are, this lush pine expanse is an image you haven’t seen in a long time, if ever. The ground is littered with old wet pine needles from the previous winter, possibly multiple winters… Now that you think about it, there seems to be a distinct layer of needles as if they hadn’t decomposed at all… Charlie breaks one off of a nearby tree, lightly chewing on it as you travel along.

Day turns into afternoon as the only sounds to fill the air are the occasional crunching of snow or needles, and a bird chirp here or there. The mountain breeze is chilly, the air thin, but it’s not horrible as you continue along. Eventually you manage to reach a small path and a cabin in the distance. The door seems to have been busted down years ago as a distinct grunting noise greets your ears. Looking inside, you see a pair of mutants who seem to be mating, the one being mounted holding a dead squirrel in her maw. They seem pretty humanoid save for the greyish skin and massive jaws. They look over at you before going back to rutting, not seeming to care as Flash lets out a small whistle in approval.

Garian

(HP: 12/12, Fatigue: 0%, Hunger: 80%, Thirst: 70%, Radiation: 66/1000)
Encounter roll (high chance) : 3
Encounter: (1-20 passive, 21-75 aggressive, 76-100 lustful) 8
Eavesdropping Check: 9
The gates to the upper city open as you descend into the streets below. Most of the streets are a dull grey, a small amount of sunlight slipping in through the cracks and lighting up the path. Your assistant seems to be on edge as time seems to pass. She isn’t very talkative, in fact she seems to almost be ignoring you unless she has to respond, as if you were below her social status in her eyes.

“Chances are if they’re goin’ any deeper’an this, they’re down in that there creepy-ass tunnel system that connects us to the power plant. I’ll show yah over there, but yer gonna have tah deal with any psychos hidin’- Wait a sec, hold up…”

The two of you stop and listen, noting the sound of a croak-like growl in the distance. Looking around, you spot a shadow of something as big as a grizzly bear quickly sprinting towards you on four legs, jumping at the last second over your head as you get a decent look at it.

A screech echoes out as you note a large bat mutant falling out of the sky due to something attached to it, slamming into the ground as the creature begins to rip it apart limb from limb.

“Eugh, some arseholes down in Texas were bringing these fuckers up on an armored rig when they hit a loyalist landmine and let ‘em loose. Half the time they’re eatin’ the local raiders and the other half they’re fuckin’ everything with a pulse, sometimes without one. Well, we’re just an hour so from the tunnel, guess I can wait for yah to finish up if that fucker is runnin’ around.”

Texas, huh? You think you’ve heard of that place, but it’s months away by foot.

Arthana

(15/15 HP, Fatigue: 10%, Hunger: 100%, Thirst: 100%, Radiation: 17/1000)
Encounter Roll (Night time -10 to roll, but low rate) : -2
Night Encounter (1-10 passive, 11-70 aggressive, 71-100 lustful) : 3 ((what is with all these super low d100 rolls lately?))

You decide to make your way to the next town over, figuring that sleep deprivation is preferable to whatever dangers might lurk the night. A group of mutants stare at you in the distance as you walk along the road. It’s hard to take your eyes off of them as they glow, lighting up the streets. The area looks like a bloodbath as the bodies of their victims lay strewn about the ground, the glowing mutants devouring them and paying you no mind. You could always investigate further, though they seem docile for now, so perhaps it would be safer to just make your way into the nearby town, given it’s only another twenty, thirty minutes of walking from the lights in the distance.

Rein

(10/10 HP, Fatigue: 0%, Hunger: 100%, Thirst 100%, Radiation: 23/1000)
Silver tongue: 17 + 2 + 5
Luck Roll: 5
“Tsch. Shame. I’d really love to, but we gotta get this truck back by tonight or Hugo’ll have our heads.”

The man under the truck jumps out, attempting to shoot the passenger in the eye and failing horribly as a fight breaks out.

“What the-“

The driver doesn’t even have time to react as a direct hit from the stun gun sends him flying to the ground, convulsing mildly. You could intervene in the truck struggle, but then again it’s no skin off your back if a couple of Estrada’s men get themselves hurt from a botched job.
Grape_Drink

Postby exalted » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:29 am

Jane calmly rolled her shoulders as she kicked back, the soft hum of the geny comforting her through the pitter patter of the rain outside. She slowly rolled her tongue over teeth, picking up any last traces of citrus flavour from the tablets as she wondered who had come up with the flavours of different colours.

She eyed the switch on the wall, wondering what it might do, but her experience told her to ignore. She was warm and safe, all one could ask for... well not all... oh fuck it, she'd already lost it all so who cares.

Rolling to her feet she walked up and flicked it a few times, looking around to see if it did anything. She cursed silently under her breath as she saw the light outside, carefully sliding the machete from it's sheaf on her belt. When it passed she carefully stalked back and turned off the generator, not wanting to attract attention until she was certain whatever was outside was gone.
exalted

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:49 pm

With things going south it didn't seem like a fight they would want to involve themselves in well at least not too close to the action. With the driver being shot down by a stun gun. Twin was quick to hand his loaded revolver to Christy. "Don't shoot at anyone unless they try to attack us. I need to see what loot this guy has." he looks through the guys pockets and gear to get an appropriate weapon or object to make this worth it. Keeping his knife in hand. "If you want to stay alive I'd recommend not fighting back... You'll lose much more and wish you would had died. Nothing personal just survival." he said this trying to convince him preserve his own life.(silver tongue and if that doesn't work knife him). Once he had gotten the gear he would retreat far enough with chrissy to stil be able to shoot. Grabbing the revolver so he could take aim on any foes that were fighting he fires his revolver shoots at any of the men still standing or trying to flee.

His job was to keep chrissy safe and that's what he intended to do now. He forfilled the first part of his contract. Keeping her close sow he could shield her from any possible incoming fire. He kept his aim steady making sure to fire at every opportunity he could using only the first six bullets before assessing the situation again. "Chrissy... I need you to stay safe got it just don't try anything to dangerous." He says as he reloads his revolver making sure none of the slavers were heading their way. He had never been in a fire fight before. Too many variables made him nervous. He was street smart but never had any real smarts with technology. So he preferred more controlled situations. "I'd hate to say this now but.... Your outfit is kind of distracting." With his blood rushing from the fighting part of him had thought of bedding chrissy a bit more so now. The fact she was a delicate person made it somewhat enticing. But it was no fun if she didn't enjoyed it. Peering up he prepped to either fight with his revolver or his knife if need be. But never removed himself from her side.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Nobudi » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:08 am

She was lucky, Arthana supposed, that she didn't decide to camp out tonight.
Or she'd be mutant chow. Or worse.
Settling her nerves, she decided to get to the nearest safe haven until morning came.
Perhaps, if she went back in the morning, she might mange to find something left on the corpses that the mutants hadn't taken.
Nobudi

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay