Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:46 am

Ash and Esthar moved almost at once charging the marine from opposite sides. Moving with inhuman speed he deflected the eldars attack shoving her away and turned to block the C'tan blade with the daemon one. A horrible shriek emanated from the blades hilt but it held and the marine shoved her back marching forward to follow up with a quick slash. Ash only just avoided the huge sword and the workstation behind her flared up showering her in sparks. The Marine laughed "Are women all the galaxy has left to challenge me with?" he taunted. Rosette was still at the edge of the battle free to do as she wished.

Kris tossed the bloodied head to Alanis as she walked down the stairs into the main prison block. The man Alanis had freed nodded to her and began opening up most of the cells leaving only a select few behind bars. Soon the man who had grabbed her earlier nodded to each of them. "This one of your friends?" He said tilting his head towards Kris. "Even with this many men we're going to need some weapons.

Outside in the administorium yard the tech priestess labored away at her console disengaging safety locks on the lift. Unfortunately that process was taking time and Selena's wild shots weren't cutting it. Faye grabbed a hold of the boltgun and with only one hand to fire and the other to try and steady it the shots were not accurate but at least the gun was firing in a single direction this time. One unfortunate traitor caught a bolt round in his back while crawling towards cover and another caught one high in the shoulder sending him spinning to the ground in a red mist. Selena heard a thud behind them and turned to see two traitors had snuck around and just dropped down over some of their barricades. Both had two short knives and pistols and charged her yelling something in their traitor tongue.

The Commissar tilted his head toward the Baneblade as he began climbing. "What are you waiting for? Get in, we're starting the offensive now." He barked disappearing through the top hatch. The tank started lurching forward as Brianna got on top of it and she slipped inside just as they rounded the corner into the enemies line of sight. Inside the tank was quite spacious and held a crew of roughly 15. "Take whatever station you'd like, just remember I need you keeping this thing together if we take a serious hit." The Commissar instructed her.
Hazard1325

Postby spitfyre » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:23 am

Kris walked into the room with Alanis and the man she had freed carefully, but when she saw Alanis in Imperium armor she visible relaxed and straightened. Walking up to the two of them she said, "Howdy you two! Mind tellin' me what I am gettin' into in this place, I mean, I didn' exactly arrive here conventionally." Her drawl crawling back into her voice as she relaxed.
When life give you lemons, get sour 'bout life. Image
spitfyre

Postby DomJoe » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:33 am

Alanis quickly sidestepped the thrown head, not wanting anything to do with it as it sailed through the air. She looked at the woman with a gaze of confusion, before turning back to the freed prisoner, "I have not seen her before. She is not a part of my troop." She places a hand on her pistol but doesn't point it at the newcomer, asking cautiously, "You do realize that this is a warzone, correct? Who are you, and how did you get here?"
DomJoe

Postby spitfyre » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:26 am

Kris quickly realizes that she never even introduced herself. " My apologies, the name's Krisora, or Kris for short, I'm a trained assassin for the Imperial army. All I really know is that I got transported here in a pod, and a Vox and a chaos marine tried to reprogram my mind, but everyone know you can't mind control an imperial assassin." Kris laughs quickly and says, "The Vox left and I followed the marine under the guise that I was following his orders. Once we found you here I killed him. Warzone? How do you think I killed the chaos agent, smiling at him? I hope you really aren't THAT stupid."
spitfyre

Postby DomJoe » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:27 pm

"I assumed you were the stupid one, my apologies," Alanis replied, not changing her tone of voice in the slightest. She then turned to her associate and said to him, "She checks out. We'll need to find some sort of weapon's depot or armory in order to get all of you armed, but until then, it might be safer for most of you to stay put. There are xenos about, and they'll no doubt tear you to shreds if you can't defend yourselves. The man I just rescued might have an idea or two on where to find some weapons, I shall go ask him." With that in mind, she beckoned the shorter woman to follow her, so they could talk to the man she freed. "My name is Alanis. What you're getting into is a place full of tyranids and heretics. Our team has been split up considerably, and we've already taken one casualty. We need to get the defense systems online to start repelling the main force that is quickly approaching the planet, and we need alot more able bodies to deal with the war outside of this city."
DomJoe

Postby spitfyre » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:56 am

Krisora frowns and says, "Whatever, I don't need your shit. Anything in particular you need done? Like right now? preferably something that involves fighting? I'm ready to really put my blades to good use."
spitfyre

Postby Kittirai » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:42 am

Brianna followed him in with a nod, though she was less than pleased at his reference to this glorious work as a 'thing'. Still one could not expect the Guard to know proper respect given that most of them were simply one step above savages it seemed any way. She had expected more from him given his close connection with the tech spirits. Then again, she was still unsure of his arm being proper.

Slipping deeper into the Bane blade she sought out the position that the former tech priest would have taken. Brianna needed to see what she had to work with equipment wise. It was unlikely the Baneblade had been running long without one and she was certain her predecessor was likely dead some where. She only hoped they had cleaned him up if it was in the place she was looking for.
Kittirai

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:16 pm

Seeing the two Traitors charged Selena brought her flamer to set them ablaze. Trying to keep them away from Faye as she continued to tear down the traitors with the turret. Hopefully the tech priest didnt take too long before they were overrun with the traitor guards. Switching to her pistol when the flamer ran out of juice. Using one hand to reload the flamer when that happened and the other to shoot with her las pistol.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Gorbaz » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:25 am

Gritting her teeth and focussing on stabalising the turret, Faye kept an unbroken stream of shells flying at the traitor guardsmen. She half-heard the thud on the roof, but the heavy bolter was taking all of her attention. She'd much prefer to be getting stuck in, sawing away and watching limbs fly, but that would leave her too exposed - as well as her team mates
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Phoenixcz » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I hate spring so much...sorry you had to wait for me

First few moments of combat confirmed Ash's fears. The chaos marine is a dangerous foe indeed. She and Esther can't take him in a straight fight. Rosette didn't joined him against her teammate, but neither did she turned against them. She's in a good position to shoot the marine while he's distracted, but will the sister of battle commit such dishonorable action? Ash would've called her, but that would warn the marine. Is there any other way to get an advantage? The commanding servitor obviously won't do anything without direct order, but Ash's inquisitorial override may help her here, if she could get a moment to use it. Esther may buy her some time, if there is anything the servitor could do. Ash risks a few glances to looks around the command centre for any signs of defensive weapons the servitor could use against the marine.

"Women are all that is needed."Ash is still fighting her foe, but her usual calculating and mechanical fighting style shifts into something wilder. Despite the danger she's in, she's starting to enjoy the battle, something that never really happened before, though she's not yet aware of the fact and the reason hidden behind it.
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby exalted » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:32 am

Rosette nervously shuffled from foot to foot as she watched, praying for her comrades victory. She knew it was pointless for her to join in now, without armour or proper weapons she have to wait, trusting in her plan for if her comrades failed.
exalted

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:05 pm

Exalted, Pheonixcz

After another furious exchange of blows Ash is thrown over another row of cogitaters and falls into the aisle hidden from view for the moment but not incapacitated just yet, though her back is aching from all the abuse. Esther locks blades with the chaos marine but his superior strength quickly moves her blade aside and he headbutts her hard enough to send her strait to the ground and cracks her helm. "At least Rosette put up a fight." He laughed. "I'm looking forward to adding an Eldar to my harem, and a live assassin is a rarity as well... I hear they teach you all kinds of lewd rites to get closer to your prey." He taunted walking down the aisles looking for which one Ash had been thrown into. Rosette meanwhile continued to watch on at the entrance to the room.

Gorbaz, KnightVanilla

With a grinding lurch the ground gave way as the lift was finally activated sending the cultists stumbling strait into the heavy bolters line of fire, pulping both targets rather easily. Soon they were descending fast enough that further reinforcements could not reach them. The tech priestess glanced over her shoulder. "Three minutes until we reach the bottom. No resistance is expected during the transition, rest if you need to." She croaked through the vox modulator. Blood could be seen dripping down onto the metal lift from under her robes and there was a large hole burned through her side. It seems she had been hit in the crossfire.

Kittiarai

Upon examine the insides of the Baneblade it was clear the artifact had been well maintained. All systems seemed fully operational and she watched as the driver quickly accelerated into max speed. Judging by the Vox communications the entire guard tank line was advancing at once out into the plains beyond the village to meet with the last of the traitors own vehicles. The Baneblade shook violently for a second as something impacted them. Considering all the guardsmen present were alive the shell did not penetrate. "All weapons free to fire, Tech priestess keep the engine moving, if we stop out here in the fields we are dead." The commisar ordered.

Spitfyre

Before the two infiltrators could discuss anything further the prison block erupted in gunfire. On the catwalks overlooking the area several traitors began firing indiscriminately into the fleeing prisoners leaving Krisora no opportunity to continue the chat unless she wanted to catch a few stray bullets. Thankfully she was still on the exit staircase and was able to flee though whether she should turn back and help them in the upper floors or continue on her way exploring the heretics fortress was up to her.
Hazard1325

Postby exalted » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:45 am

Her fears confirmed, Rosette knew she would now need to take action and sprinted forward, her body spilling out from the loose robes as she ran. Skidding to a halt, she wrapped her arms around the Eldar's biceps, trapping it's arms behind it's back, and rolled it onto her lap.

"Play your role Xeno Witch, lest we all be doomed," She hissed quietly, while her hand searched for clasp or latch to remove it's breast plate.

"The Eldar! my Love," She shouted to the Marine, "Take the Eldar first! Would you not prefer to tear this creature down from her pedestal, see your seed drip down her arrogant face contorted in pleasure?"

Shrugging off her own robes, she bared herself again to the Marine.

"Then you can watch me and the assassin together, my Love," She smiled in a sultry tone, "And claim us together."
exalted

Postby spitfyre » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:32 pm

Kris grinned at the sound of gun fire, ' A wonderful way to put my weapons to use.' she thought to herself. She the heads toward the sound of fighting , looking to find a point above the traitors that could provide a jumping point.
spitfyre

Postby Phoenixcz » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:17 am

Her bodysuit doesn't do anything to reduce the damage from the impact, and Ash is dazed and disoriented for a moment, long enough for the battle between Esther and the marine to be over when she regains her senses. Ash thanks the Emperor for the fact she's hidden from the marine, but his loud footsteps draws near and she knows she doesn't have much time. She's about to crawl away from her position, to hide from him, to escape the room and hide until she could strike again in better circumstances, but Rosette's words gives her pause.

So the sister is a traitor after all. Ash isn't in any shape to fight either of them. It would be so easy to just surrender...part of her wants to listen to their promises of pleasure, to watch him rape the Eldar and then join Rosette as his slave. But by the Emperor, she's got her mission and she'll try her best to finish it. One last try, and then it will be over, one way or the other.

Ash draws her neural shredder and aims it in the direction the marine will appear in. How much power is left in it's cell? One shot? Two? More? It doesn't matter, she won't get another chance if she misses. The blast is wide enough that precision won't matter that much and neither cover nor his armor will be enough to protect the traitor. Will it be enough to kill him instantly, or is he tough enough to survive the blast with horrible damage? That doesn't matter either, the battle would be over anyway, and then she may deal with Rosette. Ash tries to calm her breath, relaxes her aching body and closes her eyes enough to be able to feign uncousciousness. One moment of surprise, one shot, one chance. May the Emperor favors her...
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:38 pm

Taking a sigh of relief after a long hard faught battle they were suddenly gaining ground. Turning to her squadmates she needed to make sure that they were alive. As far as she could tell with the them only one of them needed medical attention. Retrieving her gear she did her best to patch her up. "Y'know if you required medical attention or whenever you've been hit you can let me know. Its my job to make sure the team is alive."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Gorbaz » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:44 pm

The enemy had not been vanquished, but they had been held off for long enough to be able to make their escape. Good enough. Now that they were out of immediate danger, Faye let her combat instincts slip to the back of her mind and settled back into her near-blank persona. She briefly looked over herself, making sure that she was not seriously wounded, before giving the briefest of glances back over to her companions. Both were still alive. Good.

Shuffling over to a more secluded corner, she stretched and worked out the kinks in her muscles gained from using the heavy bolter one-handed. She looked down at the industrial saw in place of her hand.. her mind trying to wonder back to when it had been flesh and blood... but what had been done to her brain stopped suck memories from surfacing. "We need a new plan of attack" she muttered
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:02 pm

Gorbaz, Vanilla

The tech priestess shook her head at the medic. "Not just the flesh... metal twisted and broken inside me. I can hold the lift for a time but moving is beyond me." She wheezed. "The heretics cannot be allowed to succeed..." She rasped before settling down near the console, her mechandrite was still interfaced with it. The large room they had finally stopped in seemed to be a storage warehouse on one of the deepest levels of the fortress. From here they might be able to find the control center or simply wreak havoc with the enemy in the corridors.

Pheonixcz, Exalted

The marine was about to land the death blow on the Eldar when Rosette practically threw herself upon Esther. The Eldar didn't seem to have any idea of the deception Rosette was attempting and struggled but was unable to break away. "Unhand me chaos filth! I'll never submit to you or your master!" She said driving an elbow into Rosette. Meanwhile Ash managed to pull herself from her hiding spot and level her neural disruptor. The marine was to busy watching the sister of battle and Eldar squirm so the blast landed perfectly. The marine droped with a gurgling sputter and writhed on the floor dropping his weapon. He yanked his helm away to show blood covering most of his face where it had leaked from his mouth nose and eyes. For a moment it looked like they were free to act either to finish him off or flee and regroup.

Spitfyre

Kris moved up to the catwalks and saw the heretics firing down at the newly freed prisoners. Most wore light leather and carried simple autoguns but the volume of fire would still be deadly if directed towards her. Thankfully she spotted enough piping and wires above her to improvise. With a jump she was able to grab the lowest one and haul herself up into the mess of hive infrastructure that could serve as a makeshift series of platforms for her to move unseen above them.
Hazard1325

Postby exalted » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:24 am

Rosette grinned wickedly as she saw the marine falter. Untangling herself from the Eldar she approached the fallen tyrant, lightly running her hand across his cheek as he gasped for air.

"Abashed the Devil stood, and felt how awful goodness was," she cooed softly, silently bringing up her bolt pistol to rest beneath his chin, "And saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss."

She pulled the trigger.
exalted

Postby spitfyre » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:46 pm

Kris grinned as she noticed pipes and wires that she could climb for a surprise attack on the unsuspecting traitors. She jumped up and pulled herself onto some hive infrastructure above the enemies. She located one that seemed isolated, and got ready to fight. First pulling out her crossbow, she fired a bolt at his skull aiming for a quick headshot that would allow her to focus on another target. She quickly stowed away her crossbow and pulled out her daggers and jumped, attempting to land on the back of a heretic and kill him as well.
spitfyre

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay