Final Depravity RP

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Final Depravity RP

Postby Albedo28 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:59 am

Saralyn blushes as the paladin puts her hand upon the herm cock she possesses. Wrapped up in the mood of the celebration she begins to slowly jerk the impressive meat rod as she watches Eli getting utterly pounded by the king. The performance excites her to say the least as she feels herself getting a bit wet thanks to the openness of everyone in the room. People whip out their cocks and breasts jiggle and bounce in the throes of passion. It's almost too much for the less than experienced half elf. "So orgies and crusades instead of church and tradition? Seems like something folks can get behind. Might even be a popular idea judging by the guests here..." She says practically enthralled by the sights and smells filling the room.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby Alaena » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:32 am

EDIT: MAde some quick important edits to several posts!

Cassandra
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"Aww, is my cumslut all tired out? Too bad, I haven't gotten to cum yet and you've climaxed yourself silly. I'll teach you to be less selfish."

Reneis lifts you off her lap and drops you onto the grass. She drops to her knees infront of you and folds your legs to your chest. Wasting no time, she pushes her cock into your anal opening. Thankfully, her cock was still incredibly wet from being embedded in your pussy.

"I'm not sure which hole I like more, hmm..."

Leslina

He notices your own blushing and that makes him a little more confident. Artemis' eyes meet yours without hesitation and you notice they're very deep blue.

"Yes, I recognize the name. The church acolytes often come searching for tertiary information about historians, including him. His notoriety is helped by the fact he was one of the old king's brothers."

Artemis casts a spell on himself and instructs, "Wrap your arms around me. That section is quite far."

Assuming you listen to him, he lifts into the air above the book shelves and begins hovering forward over the thousands of tomes. You feel quite enamored as you lose sight of the entrance and feel yourself literally surrounded by a sea of books. You look up and to your shock, you see even the ceiling is made of book shelves. Somehow, they must've enchanted the books to remain in their shelves and defy gravity. You recall this is also an artificial extradimensional space, so they could've even set their own laws of physics.

Nonetheless, it was a lot to absorb at once.

Several minutes later of levitating across the massive library, Artemis begins to slow and lowers to the floor infront of a shelf that looks similar to all the others, save for the books. The books looked quite, but not as old as the original book that led you to ask about Godric. Artemis seems to know exactly what he's looking for and quickly picks out the book without any searching.

"Kaskon's Lineage by Lord Godric Eredos... the thirteenth. It's the last mention of his name in writing and the tome talks the about the original Lord Eredos and their family line with a very long foreword. Apparently, his children continued his work as an historian, and all bore his name. It's a bit of an anomaly and certainly an obscure detail that gets overlooked, since it's not the first noble family to do such a thing."

Artemis casts another spell, and the book hovers from his hands to yours. Now he was just showing off.

"Is this suitable, Miss Brighteye?"

Eliandra

As the two of you copulate back and forth, you hear many moans around you. It seems the whole party finally devolved. Everyone was having sex of some kind. You notice Saralyn starting to grope one of the paladins from earlier.

Edric continues boring into you as hard as he can, until you finally feel his cocks throbbing and hear him grunt and thrusting sporadically. At this moment, he does what seems to be one of his favorite moves - he pulls his cock from your ass and shoves it into your pussy as he climaxes. A torrent of jizz blasts into your womb as he yells, or groans, rather loudly. You feel that familiar feeling of your stomach inflating to an incredible size from the ridiculous amount of seed this man can produce.

It's not long before you feel his members start to go limp and flop out of your snatch with a wet schlop. Edric lifts you into his arms and sits on the balcony's ledge.

"My Lady, I do believe you've outdone all the women here."

Saralyn

She bites her lip, holding back a moan as you begin slowly stroking her cock through her breeches. You weren't sure if she was fully hard yet or not, but you could clearly make out the bulge, indicating some significant size.

"Mmm... yes, it's what we've been waiting for, what we all needed. Freedom from this religious hierarchy. After Aroden died, they turned to Iomedae. And when Iomedae dies, what do we do? Change our identity once again to please some deity who we hope makes our lives easy? No... Not anymore. We seize our own fate. Just like this."

Ashlin presses her lips against yours for a few seconds, until you feel her tongue seeking entry into your mouth. Her hand on your thigh travels between your legs and begins rubbing your clit through your clothing. Your moistness is certainly increasing, especially as sexual activities around you only escalate as well.
Alaena

Postby MelissaB » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:48 am

Moaning Eliandra cradles her swollen belly as she rests in his arms, Nuzzling into his chest while his cum leaks from her abused cunt, dripping onto the stone floor beneath them. Looking up at him she smiles and kisses his chest lovingly. "You owe me new clothes." She whispers teasing him a little as she observes the rest of the party. "How did I out do them my king?" She asks looking out at the party of carnal lust and wanton displays of such. Her eyes moving from person to person absently while she strokes her fat cum filled belly.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby DomJoe » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:49 am

"One of the old king's brothers... that explains some things," Leslina murmurs to herself. She says that in regards to his apparent longevity, which may have been blessed by Iomaede. She is soon snapped out of her own thoughts when Artemis tells her to hand onto him, and she complies without a second thought. Part of her wonders if this is some ploy for skinship, but the fact that they are soon in the air dismisses these thoughts, and Leslina soon looks about the library in wonder and a bit of fear. She certainly hasn't flown before, and its a first for her to have to fly around in a library for books, but that's what makes it so interesting and scary. The fact that there are even books on the ceiling mystify her further, but she soon focuses on the book that she's offered.

Apparently her first guess about Eredos was a bit off. It seemed to be more of a matter of lineage rather than longevity, although the writing she observed seemed to suggest against this. Regardless, this book should provide Leslina with the answers she needs. "Yes, that should do perfectly," Leslina answers with a nod. "I shouldn't take too long with this book, so all I need is a good spot to read in, and I'll find you once I'm finished with it, okay Artemis?"
DomJoe

Postby Alaena » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:02 am

Eliandra

You kiss and admire his chiseled pecs and abs. When you mention new clothes, he laughs and says, "I wager I owe you a lot more than that, my lady."

"By being the most beautiful and strongest one here."

Edric gives you a romantic kiss as he carries you up to the spiral staircase leading from the garden to his royal bedchamber, and sets you on the bed. In a creepy fashion, you're startled by a man standing in the corner of the room.

The King quickly bolts around and breathes a sigh of relief, "Oh, Raven... Come on out."

It is indeed Raven who steps from the shadows. His armor has blood splatters on it and some even on his face. Raven begins a series of intricate hand movements, some kind of hand language. Edric seems to understand it, as he takes a seat next to you on the bed.

"I see... Good work. You may go."

Raven glances at you, but without another word or 'hand signal,' he departs the room, slamming the door as he goes.

Leslina

"Yes, Miss Brighteye. I'm looking forward to it."

This time, he wraps his arms around your hips and once again, you're in the air. Rather than going back to the front however, you go straight up. It seems there's a small window in the ceiling. When you get closer, it's a portal and you both float right through it.

Suddenly, you're right side up in a single office. There's a cot in the corner, some food on the table, a futon, and a desk supplied with parchment, ink, and a quill.

"This library is designed to create supplied offices with a cot and food on demand. When you wish to leave..."

He points to a parchment to the back of the door you came in.

"Write my name, and I will be alerted. I will come get you. Good afternoon, Miss Brighteye."

He steps through the door, and bending your mind a little bit, you're now looking at the floor of the library from the ceiling, indicating if you walked out, you would fall... it was all quite an experience thus far. When the door closes, the room is completely silent, perhaps more silent than anything you've ever experience. You can hear your own ear drums and heartbeat after being in here a few minutes. The food provided is a bowl of various fruits, a loaf of bread, and various meats. A knife is next to all of it, to be used as needed.
Last edited by Alaena on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alaena

Postby MelissaB » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:08 am

Smiling she nuzzles against her one hand over her pussy to stem the flow of seed flowing from her cunt and the other around his neck, blushing like a bride as she is indeed carried bridal style up to the King's bed chamber.

Staring at Raven Eliandra goes to grab a sword hilt which is no longer there before sitting up right, a hand clasped over her pussy to try and stop the flow of semen from escaping her cunt any further. "Why was he covered in blood? And we should get our armor my king." She states after Raven has departed, feeling vulnerable with it so far away.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Tsai » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:09 am

"Fffuuuuck. Soo big. Nnng Mistress..it hurts." Cassandra winces as she holds her legs back for her mistress. "Please...please be gentle.." The thief holds her legs moaning and writhing as her mistress holds her cock inside her rather inexperienced rosebud.
Tsai

Postby Albedo28 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:17 am

Saralyn's eyes go wide when the paladin begins to play with her clothed clitoris and she lets out a hiss of pleasure. She nearly chokes on her own spit when she sees Eliandra balloon up with the king's massive orgasm. "A-are you sure that's not why his lovers break it off with him? Two cocks I can get over... becoming a pool toy anytime he orgasms? Bit of a deal breaker for me." She lets out a nervous laugh before she even realizes she was toying with Ashlin's cock still. She takes her hand away and sits up, closing her legs tightly once again, "Sorry! I didn't mean to be playing around with you. Should we go and find a room to enjoy ourselves in?" She asks blushing deeper.
Albedo28

Postby DomJoe » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:55 am

Leslina blushes a little harder as Artemis gets bit bolder with his hands, before taking her up towards what appeared to be some sort of portal. She flinches for a second, not knowing what to expect, but soon finds herself inside of what appears to be a study room. It is certainly well supplied, well furnished, and quiet to boot. Leslina gives a nod to the mage as he explains how to call him back, before giving him a wave as he leaves. Her eyes soon land on the various foodstuffs in the bowl and her stomach gave a loud growl. She quickly realized that she hadn't had anything to eat all day, and she was quick to start slicing up some bread and fruit to eat, before cracking open the tome given to her. She begins to pour over the tome, feeding herself small pieces of fruit and bread while she went through page after page of content. She refused to gloss over even a single detail from this book, as it could lead her to alot of answers, answers that could help her locate the current Lord Godric Eredos, and maybe even gain more insight on the current king as well.

(OoC: Using Lore Master for an automatic natural 20 roll)
DomJoe

Postby Alaena » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:46 pm

Eliandra

As you start blushing, a wide grin comes across the King's face, "You're so beautiful, my lady."

When you ask him about Raven, Edric looks outside, avoiding your eyes, "Ah... well... He had a few other things to do tonight."

The King lays down next to you and shoves his half-hard cocks into your pussy, plugging it quite effectively, and probably eliciting a moan from you. It seems you were fairly air-tight from that hole now. He begins planting kisses up and down your body, mostly your shoulders, neck, lips, and breasts.

Cassandra

"Hmm? you weren't complaining last night. I believe all I heard was 'Fuck me harder!'"

Reneis pulls the length of her cock from your ass and shoves it back inside in one thrust. She repeats this motion several times until the rapid sound of her balls slapping against your ass reaches a consistent fever pitch. Her nails rake into your thighs as she holds them against your chest. An animalistic lust comes over her as she pins you to the stone floor.

"Good sluts always ask for more, and always ask nicely."

Saralyn

"If you wish, Sara."

Inspired by the King's own display, Saralyn scoops you up in her arms, her athletic frame more than able to handle it. You may not be the blushing bride type, but it was somewhat romantic to be carried to a bedroom. If you resist, she'll put you down and shrug.

Ashlin takes you down the hall to a large door, which she kicks open. Inside, you find a very nice bedroom with a king-sized bed, chamber pots, a unfilled bath tub, the works. Ashlin drops you on the bed and quickly removes her breeches and armor. Before long, she's wearing nothing, and you're free to admire the amazon-like blonde before you. Her whole body seems to be shaved, and just above her moist pussy, is a thick 11 inch cock, fully hard and waiting for attention. From your position sitting on the bed, it's mere inches from your face.

"Shall we have some fun, then?"

Leslina

(Knowledge [History] total - 22)

The dialect for this book is identical to the much older one, which is stranger considering the generational gap. The long foreword Artemis spoke is perhaps the most boring read you've ever had to endure. Lord Godric Eredos XIII speaks of nothing but family lines and family ties. However, one important detail catches your eye. Apparently, the original Lord Godric was one of Kaskon's many sons, and a brother to the second King. Apparently, he was exiled for twenty years for speaking up against Kaskon's practice of impregnating his own daughters. You never read anything about incest, even in that other tome. You suspect this is another fact very few know about.

Moving on through the book, there are extremely detailed descriptions and short biographies of each King since Kaskon. In order, the Kings were Kassel, Visios, Kasson, Kazren, Kenzen, Azlos, Zelion, Elrios, Eson, Eros, Ereden, and finally Edric. Every King lived well past one hundred it seems and more often than not, the one to inherit the throne was well into his sixties of seventies when he took over. Edric would be the first one in history to not fit that category, inheriting at the age of 18.

It seems most Kings never had to enforce tyranny like Kaskon. All of them had relatively peaceful rules once the church was instituted. The books informs that by partnering with the church, the Kings ensured peace without the need of force. However, that also meant expansion would never be an option, as a church of Iomedae could hardly justify conquest. King Kenzen attempted to rally his supporters and march on a nearby city-state, but the nobles assassinated him before he could ever take their soldiers outside the walls. The culprits for his murder were found, tried, and executed by the church.

Most of the other information in this book are details about the kings and their rules, none of it terribly relevant until you get to Ereden and Edric. Apparently, King Ereden was a very brash man. He was said to accept challenges from any warrior and was quick to anger. Despite that, he had the wisdom to listen to his advisors, so his rule was largely considered very prosperous. He allowed the new Arch-Bishop more control to expand church activities and control throughout the city. In addition, Ereden began allowing envoys from other Human kingdoms and cities to visit the city to hash our trade terms. Despite his attitude, he only possessed one son, and a bastard at that. For one reason or another, King Ereden refused to get married, but at the behest of his advisors, he needed an heir. There's little proof to the story, admitted by the author, but supposedly he found the finest whore in the city and spent seven days with her. She remained in the castle until she gave birth to a golden-haired boy, who would be named Edric. Ereden only saw the boy reach the age of 8, but much gossip surrounded him. Some servants spoke of finding dead animals in the boy's closet, such as squirrels or cats. Many whispered something was deeply wrong with him. All of it unfounded hearsay, the author once again admits.

However, when the monstrous horde arrived, led by a powerful Red Dragon, his fateful slaying of the beast would become the moment Ereden is remembered for. Edric was quickly thrust into the spotlight as King. From then on, the Arch-Bishop ruled as regent, according to Ereden's will, and took a firm hand in raising Edric. He loved him, it was clear to all, but he beat him with a stick when he disobeyed his fatherly instructions and gave him proper discipline. By the time Edric was a teenager, he appeared to be everything a King could be: handsome, confident, disciplined, strong, and amiable.

Once again, you find an old tome speaking of very recent events quite clearly. You begin to think back on what you read, perhaps it was hidden, and not meant to be found. You recall a part in the foreword about a 'rest place.'

"Upon this watch, I will rest, forever. My words will continue to ring, but will they reach ears? The church, all god-worshippers, are fools! The gods desire only one thing... strength. The rest of us are dust in the wind. Naught but dust. I shall remain at my watch until the world's end, a million years past, until the wretched gods allow me death. I watch from tomb, and hopefully soon, I can close my eyes and they will never open, so I will never have to see the failure of Kaskon's lineage."

(INT check - 16)

He mentions that his 'watch' is from a 'tomb.' If he was updating these books, he could be doing it through magical means, and for a noble, a metaphor for tomb could be castle. You believe he's referring to a castle rather than an actual tomb, so you look through the foreword for where Godric Eredos' original castle might've been. The foreword, in more words, described the castle as being on the coast three miles east of the city, 'abandoned by all save the ghosts of the past.' That line gives more credence to your theory.

(These are the most significant things you learn from this tome, but based on the topics here, you're free to ask me about anything I mentioned since you went through it very thoroughly, if you wanted to know more about something.)
Alaena

Postby MelissaB » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:52 pm

Moaning she clings to him tightly, her soft gasps escaping her lips as she clings to his body, pressing her own against him. Eliandra finding her voice pulls his face from her body so he can look at her. "Eldric... I murdered a man for you and watched his body turn to ash from the poison you gave me. You can't tell me who you sent Raven to kill? And why he came to our bed coated in blood? Don't you trust me?" She asks staring at him with a little fear in her eyes as she gulps a little, her breathing coming slower as she tries to calm herself. "My king?" She offers holding herself close.

MelissaB

Postby Alaena » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:04 pm

Eliandra

Edric sighs and untangles himself from you, seemingly ashamed, but he does seem like he'll explain. He remains on the bed, facing the ceiling.

"Raven told me the substance would kill him. When I asked him what it was, he told me wolfsbane. I told him I thought that wasn't poisonous, he told me Castigan was allergic. I said you're lying, what is it, to which Raven said... to maintain your moral high ground as King, you are better off not knowing what this is, how it was made, or where it came from. I... accepted that answer and decided Castigan was allergic to Wolfsbane. Raven couldn't do the deed himself, because... he like Castigan. He was emotionally compromised, but he accepted it had to be done. Killing him was my idea."

He looks back at you, "I didn't know he would be here coated in blood, you shouldn't had to see that. A much older King, King Kenzen, attempted what I'm doing and the nobles murdered him. I decided not to take that risk..."

Edric's eyes lock with yours as he says, "I ordered him and my loyal soldiers to kill, burn, and eradicate a dozen different noble families this night, men, women, children, nobles who were far too devout to be trusted. Do you still... care for me? The monster that I am?"
Alaena

Postby MelissaB » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:21 pm

Eliadnra listens to every word, hanging on them with a face of sincerity. She nods as he explains her face contorting with a mix of emotions, shock, surprise, empathy for his guilt but lastly understanding. She chooses to ignore his order to act out the murder of children for now, deciding tot able that specific detail for a night where his burdens may become too strong for him to simply soothed with sweet words. Finally, mercifully her face expresses a smile. Turning him to face her she kisses him softly on the lips before she speaks. "I do, You are a King in the time of war, whatever your actions they are for the good of your people on the world in which we live. To lose your country to civil war at a time when order is needed above all when you leave to face the enemy is something the kingdom will come to understand. Even if the other nobles find it distasteful even if the commoners yell out with their noises claiming injustice, at the end you will see how they welcome back the King that saved them, made them more powerful as a nation and united the human realms to be as one. You are their King. You are -my- King Eldric." She states with a smile before kissing him again. Leaning her head into his chest she looks up at him and cuddles close to his body. "You have taken power... but the only question I want answered is what of us?" It's clear she is dreading asking this as her voice hitching mid way through her sentence before she steels herself to ask it. Her green eyes sparkling up at him.

MelissaB

Postby Tsai » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:30 pm

"Y-yes! Sorry mistress. Please fuck me slutty ass I just want you to fill me up with your amazing cum. So please! Fuck me harder!" With her mind reeling from pleasure the thief soon finds herself bucking back against her mistress, moaning and mewling like the cum dump she was. She didn't didn't have a care in the world though she just wasn't her mistress's cock. Babbling and half moaning as she wants more and more of Renesis's cock.
Tsai

Postby Alaena » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Eliandra

"Yes, I am the King, and I will do as I see fit. Any action I take, by virtue, is the right course of action"

He seems somehow more resolved, more confident in his decisions and moral compass, thanks to your acceptance and support of what he's doing.

When you mention your relationship, he looks you in the eyes and says, "As I said, I love you, Eliandra. I need a strong queen, not a southern princess who's been taught etiquette and courtly manners. I need someone who will stand beside me, no matter what, and will be capable of standing against my enemies."

Edric flips you onto your back. You notice his cocks have gotten to full hardness again inside of you. The King rolls himself to his knees as he prepares to begin thrusting into your pussy once more with both cocks already planted firmly at the entrance to your womb.

"Do you still believe you can do that?"

Cassandra

"Much... mmm... better."

Reneis flips you over to your stomach and pulls you up, so you're on your hands and knees. She places her hands on your ass and gives both cheeks a firm smack as she continues thrusting. After that, she firmly grips your hips and drives home over and over, her balls slapping against your needy pussy. You hope she fucks your vagina next, but why wouldn't she? You already know Reneis certainly has the ability to go more than once. After a few minutes, her hands wrap around your hips to find your clit and she begins skillfully rubbing it with the tips of her fingers.

"Ready to cum again, slut?"
Alaena

Postby MelissaB » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:59 pm

Smiling at him as his confidence is restore she gasps giggling a little as he flips her over. Looking up at him she smiles and nods. "I can, but It was more about either a proposal or a wedding that would be involved my king. You've fucked me enough i'm almost certainly going to be with child." She states with a smirk, spreading her legs wide and holding them open for him, openly inviting him to fuck her.

MelissaB

Postby Tsai » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:00 pm

"Yesyesyes! Fuck you're soo good mistress, i love your cock so much! I hope you fuck me all night long again! I wanna be cumming all night." The horny thief moans louder and louder when she receives pleasure from multiple sources. "Is this how you want me m-mistress? I moaning mewling slut? Because i am, i always will be for you." The words coming out of her mouth probably a result of just her being sex crazed, but she didnt care. Not as long her mistress is her to give her insane amounts of pleasures over and over again.
Tsai

Postby Albedo28 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:16 pm

Saralyn lets her paladin carry her to the bedroom. It wasn't her style but she didn't know the way either so she didn't complain. When Ashlin tosses her onto the bed and disrobes the ranger can't help but appreciate the splendid cock that sat before her. She leans in and lets the near foot long cock rest upon her face as she inches forward and lets her tongue reach out to play across her new lover's slit. One hand comes up to begin rubbing the impressive meat rod as she hums in appreciation. "Where can I get myself one of these?" She asks only half teasing.
Albedo28

Postby DomJoe » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:59 am

Leslina was right to have went to this library in order to find information about Lord Godric Eredos. While the book did start off boring, she did manage to mind a multitude of facts from the book, including many she did not expect. It appeared that the original Eredos was a son of Kaskon, which would explain his own longevity, as well as the longevity of his descendants. The previous book she read did say that Kaskon's offspring did inherit his longevity, so the facts would match up. She was surprised to read about Kaskon's incestual relationships with his daughters, and she even blushed a little at that fact, but she didn't linger on that for long.

What really got to her, however, was the fact that every king seemed to have a peaceful rule, so long as they remained partnered with the church. However, they could not expand their empires under this partnership, which was likely the reason why King Edric wanted to dispose of Frederick. With him out of the way, he would truly be free to conquer other cities. A motive of revenge and rebellion may have played a part as well, given the relationship the book detailed between Edric and her father and adoptive father. Leslina sighed to herself, wondering if things would be different had Edric been treated with a bit more kindness.

Still, these events were now in the past, despite being recent. All she could do now was focus on the future. And in her future, she would likely want to visit Lord Eredos, or at the very least, his resting place. From what she had read, Leslina deduced that he was likely buried in a castle, 3 miles east of the city. She would have to find the time to visit, but the hours of the day were dwindling by quickly. It would have to wait for tomorrow, at the very least. Leslina closed the book and ate one more piece of fruit before taking the book with her and writing Artemis' name on the back of the door so he could pick her up.
DomJoe

Postby Alaena » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:57 am

Eliandra

As you eagerly spread your legs and incite him to begin another round of fucking, he slowly saws his large dicks in and out of your snatch, drawing out some of his own cum over his shafts.

"Very well..."

He leans down, mere inches from your face, deep blue eyes staring into your very essence, and asks with complete sincerity, "Will you marry me, Lady Eliandra? Though I have no ring at the moment, I promise you something much greater than jewelry... I promise you..."

Edric plants a kiss on your neck and whispers, "... The world."

Cassandra

It isn't long after your slutty proclamation that you feel Reneis reaching her limit. She begins grunting and her thrusts become animal-like, as she seeks to fully dominate you, and thrusts with every bit of power her muscles can muster. Finally, Reneis cries out as she hilts her cock in your ass and you feel warm liquid being shot into your butt, coating your insides white. Rather than stop, Reneis pulls you in the air and turns you to face her. She slides her cock from your ass and shoves it back into your cunt.

"Ready for a second load, my cute slut?"

Saralyn

Ashlin laughs, "Perhaps we can talk about it later. For now, you've made my cock very hard, and it desperately needs a skilled mouth... whether upper, or bottom."

She moans a little when you begin stroking her member and playing with her slit. You receive a generous dollop of precum at the tip of her shaft and her pussy releases its own liquids, making her quite moist. You can't help but appreciate her toned body and firm abs. She had a set of scars decorating her as well, indicating more than a few battles. She didn't seem very old, especially for a human. Perhaps her upbringing was rougher than she let on.

Leslina

Within seconds, the door opens and floating up to you is Artemis. He hovers into the room and right as he does, his body turns right side up to be at the same angle as yours.

"I'm assuming you found what you desired. It is currently sunset and the city is abuzz with some... events."

Artemis taps his your shoulder. Not accusingly, but playfully.

"You didn't tell me you were from the Elven Envoy, Miss Brighteye. A certain -important- Bishop was killed today, and a dozen different noble families had their estates burned down, dozens of dead aristocrats, servant casualties are in the hundreds. Nobody knows the culprit, apparently. Might you have any insight to these events?"

It was strange the King hadn't made the Bishop's death public knowledge - what was the point, if not to cow others into submission? And you hadn't a clue as to why nobles were turning up dead - or maybe you did. A past King was assassinated by nobles, as you recall, for defying the church. Perhaps Edric had done a pre-emptive strike? Either way, you could tell Artemis what happened, but perhaps the King intends to make a public claim to the death once the dust has settled, otherwise that'd defeat the point of all of it.
Alaena

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay