Whores of the Old Republic: Fall of the Republic

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Whores of the Old Republic: Fall of the Republic

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:27 am

Reaver
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The Wampa's enraged roar was cut short as blocks of ice crushed the snow beast, a long groan escaping its bloodied mouth before life left its body. The cave was then eerily silent, the only sound coming from flickering fire and the gusts of wind from the blizzard raging outside. The cave was somewhat serene, the light shining through the top of the ice created a vibrant turquois color and bathed the cavern in blue. The serenity of the scene was disrupted as a massive explosion sounded in the ice wall next to Lucrezia. Chunks of ice flew everywhere, cracks appearing in the ceiling as the entire cave shook. A wookie suddenly burst through the newly created hole, his fur an unnatural dark black color. He wore gold ceremonial chest plate with a rancor insignia at its center. A crossbow rested in his grip, its sights trained on Lucrezia as the wookie made his way inside the cave. Several other beings followed him, one of them human and the other two Trandoshian. An alliance between a Wookie and a Trandoshian is extremely unlikely given their intense hatred of one another, unless they somehow built respect with one another.

"Yoou, yoouu will make a nice priize for our pitsss" said one of the Trandoshions, his reptilian skin dark green with a large scar over his snout. He held a blaster rifle in his clawed grip, an explosive and incendiary modification attached to the barrel. The wookie released a guttural sound in shadowspeak, his native language. It translated to, "I'm going to control the White Maw after today. First an Imperial Special Forces Squad, and now a gorgeous female ripe for our beast pits." The human wore light armor with a small hood over his head. He crouched down and brought up the scope on his sniper rifle, his finger on the trigger. Lucrezia was surrounded by members of the White Maw, a pirate group who takes refuge on Hoth. They take advantage of the Imperial and Republic conflict to gain supplies and weapons to expand their growing pirate empire.

"I might even take you as my own if you survive. After we were tone torturing one of the special forces men, they told me that their leader was dragged away from the wreckage by what appeared to be a Chiss. We hate Chiss, but that doesn't matter right now. I'll make you a deal. If you survive the beast pits, I will free you. Then, you will help me assassinate Graug, our leader, so that I am in control of the White Maw. If you do this, I'll reunite you with your squad and even give you a ship to leave this planet. Refuse, and your squad is executed and I leave you in a cell with the rancors." The wookie stopped pacing after he was done speaking, his bowcaster sights still trained on Lucrezia as he awaited her decision.

Dnd

The Jedi continued ravaging Jan's pussy, his hands squeezing her breasts and pulling her nipples as she bounced up and down his veiny shaft. The jedi she was blowing suddenly grabbed the back of her head and forced her head down his length, her neck bulging as his cock was driven deep down it.

Alch

"Blas-!" screamed the slaver before he was force choked by Eona. Fear was in his eyes as he saw the others slump to the ground, smoke rising from their heads where the blasts from the crossbows had hit them. "They're...they're in Hezen's private quarters! H-e runs this operation! You'll find him down the hall and to the right...that's all I know, I swear!" the slaver said as he choked, his words barely making it through as Eona strangled him with the force. His feet began kicking as his vision began going black. The wookies looked at each other in minor concern as they watched Eona choke the man, the tribal leader simply nodding in their direction. They knew the consequences of betrayal.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby thealchemist » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:52 am

Eona made sure to keep her eyes on the slaver as he sputtered out the information, making sure the man was telling the truth. "Very well." She said after a small pause. "As I promised I will let you live." Continuing to hold the man with the force, it was not until he passed out that she let him go. Turning to the wookies she said "I may be Sith but I do keep my word. Lets go." with that she headed towards Henzens quarters, keeping a lookout for any surprises.
R.I.P Whores of the Old Republic
thealchemist

Postby dndman997 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:47 am

Jan winced in a bit a pain, holding back the tears in her eyes and moans she then reached up and gripped his balls hard enough to make him back down as she pulled herself off his cock "this maybe my cock now but that does not give you permission to shove it in so deep deary."
dndman997

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:04 pm

I feel a little suprised by the sudden attack, but, with all the stuff i lived, it's normal that people are just paranoic, my anger grows bigger when my loyal pet gets throw out of the cave "i-i'm not here to kill you, I'm running away, my master and my 'Brothers & sisters' had betray me, i jus wanted to go hidding until i get the strengh enough to get my revenge, Please, don't kill me, Kill me later but not before my revenge!"
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Reaver » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:01 am

Lucrezia stood over the Wampa as it died, admiring her handiwork and figuring out where she was going to need to make cuts to get the fur off of it. She didn't feel anything at all from killing it, it being an animal and all. "Eh, like I care if you had a family or not." Her orange eyes gazing around the caves for any other Wampas or predators that could have heard the commotion. The caves certainly had a certain calmness and beauty to it, probably helped Jedi construct their lightsabers when they meditated but beyond that they held no meaning to this particular Sith Lord. "Well I guess we should get start before my nipples stay permanently hard." Ripping a large tooth out of the Wampa's mouth with the force before crouching next to it to begin skinning it. Then she was interrupted.

A Wookiee, two Trandoshans and a human walking in together sounded like a start to a good joke but today for Lucrezia it was a reality as they all walked in through the hole they had blown open. At first Lucrezia eyed them carefully, gripping the Wampa tooth in one hand as she folded the blanket aroudn her so it covered her breasts and thighs at the expense of probably limiting her movement speed. Then she grinned as they began outlining their plans. Traitorous White Maw pirates that were looking to move up in the world and were stupid and horny. Things couldn't be easier for her. "Well I'd thank you for the compliment if you had gotten here sooner and dealt with this Wampa. Its about time someone showed up, this is no place for a Sith Lord!" Dropping the tooth and walking up to the Wookiee. "I control those special forces units and I am hunting that Chiss so helping you is going to help me right?" Smiling mischievously as she rubbed his fur chest with a hand. "How about we skip the beast pits, we go somewhere warm, I get you really warm then I use my special forces to help you assassinate your leader? Disguise it as a prison break and we can kill our way to your boss easily. Then you are a mighty mighty leader and I have my soldiers and a ship to hunt down one dick-headed Chiss." Purring as her hand slid towards his groin. With natural seduction and the innate force-persuasion she put into most of her words, she felt confident that she'd soon have these pirates eating out of her hand, one way or another.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Previous

Return to Roleplay