Whores of the Old Republic: Fall of the Republic

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Whores of the Old Republic: Fall of the Republic

Postby Reaver » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:39 am

"Pants off." She muttered quietly, still looking at the datapad for any relevant information. She sat on a nearby crate, legs crossed as she beckoned the Sargent closer to her. "I am no an idiot, nor do I suspect you think I am since I somehow achieved the rank a Sith Lord. So I am well aware of most of the organizations that could possibly train a person to fight a Sith and I say Sith not Jedi." Her voice had an edge to it, opposite of her body language as she continued lazily scrolled through the datapad. She suspected the man could be a defector of a Republic spec-ops squad but wasn't ready to accuse him of anything yet. "Will you freely tell me of your past and skill right here? Regardless of your answer I will reward you for fighting off the Sith Lord and let you play with your "Osiris Whore"." Finally looking up at him to wink. "You even get to pick which hole to fill." Spreading her legs to reveal her still cum-splattered panties, pussy and thighs. "Come and vent on your Osiris slut, you know you've always wanted to put a Sith in her place." Teasing him with the fantasy probably shared by almost every imperial soldier, agent and officer. "Unless.... There's something you want to tell me first..." Balancing her ass on the box as she lifted her legs in the air.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:55 am

Reaver
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Sergeant Zerek grinned as she told him to take off his pants, the soldier unbuckling his belt and allowing his armored greaves to fall to the ground. He could tear his eyes off of her voluptuous body, some of her armor still on and covered in semen. Her pink, swollen pussy caught his attention, his hot, throbbing cock already beginning to erect again. He was taken a little off guard when she asked about his past, but he figured she would question him eventually. This was as best a time as any.

"A decade or so ago I enlisted in the Republic military. I grew up on Corellia and my family expected me to lead the military life my father and his father before him led. During training, my drill instructors noticed I could perceive things before they happened, move faster than possible. I learn I had force sensitivity, but not enough to become a Jedi. I was placed in an elite outfit where I learned advanced hand to hand combat against force users, bounty hunters, or any dangerous being. I was then assigned to the Supreme Guard, bodyguards for the Supreme Chancellor. I served for several years before we began receiving strange missions. We led raids on Imperial settlements, conducted search and destroy missions. The last mission we were assigned to destroy an Imperial factory. Things went south real quick and we needed evac. None came however. It was on Balmorra during the Imperial occupation and the Chancellor didn't want to risk war. I saw what the republic was, a corrupt power that had no respect for warriors. The Empire respects warriors. We held out for days. One by one my squad fell, and I decided fighting for the Republic was worthless. I surrendered and offered my allegiance to the Empire. They were skeptical of course but Darth Marr saw what I had to offer. He took me in and gave me my command. I am loyal to the Empire, my Lord. It respects warriors, and I in turn serve as I always have."

Sergeant Zerek walks over to Lucrezia, his meaty cock pulsing. "Are you still an "Osiris Whore?" he asked, his swollen cock beginning to grind against her already soaked pussy as he spread her legs even wider. He slid his hands under her armor and began squeezing her tits, his thumbs rubbing her nipples before he returned his hands to her naked thighs. Cum oozed from his tip as he grinded his meat against her swollen sex, her juices dripping off his thick, veiny shaft.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Reaver » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:13 am

Lucrezia's voice was caught in her throat as her thoughts of a reply was washed away by the rough sensation of his cock rubbing against her lips. "O-of course!" She gasped out as she helped him take off her armor, dropping it on the floor beside the datapad and lightsaber. She'd finish the discussion about his past later but for now she was content with the answer she had received, not to mention she couldn't deny him anymore. "Take your slutty Osiris whore as you please, Sargent. I live to serve Osiris squad!" Looking up at Zerek with lust in her eyes as the soldier played with her body as he pleased. She held her legs open with her own hands, her pussy already quivering at every touch from her loyal soldier's cock. "I, like the Empire respect strength, show me yours warrior! Dominate me like you would on the battlefield." Cooing as she laid on the crate naked, waiting for her officer to take what he owned.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:19 am

Reaver

Zerek grinned and groaned as Lucrezia announced herself his and his squad's slut. He then aligned his meaty, swollen cock with her pink, quivering pussy and plunged it deep inside of cock craving sex, the sergeant claiming her as his whore. He roughly grabbed her tits, his fingers rubbing and pinching her nipples as he thrusted his length deep inside of her whorish pussy. He lowered his mouth to one of her nipples and began sucking on it, his tongue swirling around her swollen areola as he slammed his prick in and out of her juice soaked pussy. The crate creaked beneath her as his meat sunk deeper and deeper inside of her, lewd wet sounds coming from her pussy as it sucked his throbbing, veiny, swollen cock deeper and deeper inside of her. He dominated the sith, claiming her as Osiris squad's whore as he ravaged her pussy.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:38 am

a single loud moan could be hear in the entire ship. my legs trembling as the pleasure run through my body. its Thick cum filling my pussy was a really good sensation. i pulled its Big cock out of my pussy and lie down on the floor exhausted trying to catch my breath and relax
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby dndman997 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:54 am

she used the force to suddenly disarm the jedi throwing his saber across the area and out of site "sure you dont want to surrender to me instead?" she purred out reaching for his crotch and rubbing it. "im sure theres something in here that sure wants to."
dndman997

Postby lilgrunt1 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:48 pm

her body shivered as his climaxes kept coming inside of her . she quickly grabs the closest object she can use and hits the wampa with it then runs to her gear if she does escape.
lilgrunt1

Postby thealchemist » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:32 am

The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh slowly awoke Eona. With blurry vision, she began to recognize the cell floor her face was pressed upon as well as the feet of some of the wookies. Most noticeably was the burning pleasure raging within her asshole while a large cock pumped its way into Eona. The chieftain... She thought, the room slowly coming back into focus, Too good... Eona struggled to lift her upper body and began to push back against the chieftain. Gasps escaped her mouth with each thrust of both the chieftain and her own to maximize their pleasure, Eonas anal walls tightening over the monster in her. Her vision, fully clear, picked up a strange object that was beneath her. It took Eona a few seconds to recognize it as the collar. A grin slowly grew on her face, and Eona turned her gaze towards the three wookies standing by. Focusing her minds eye on the two of them with the smallest dicks, Eona closed her fists from the pleasure of her anal reaming and with one hand hold the two wookies in place as if nothing was wrong. With the other hand, she slowly crushed their windpipes. When the pair expires, Eona would release her hold over them allowing the carcasses to drop to the floor while gazing lustfully at the third. Her hands would grab her firm cheeks and spread her ass around the chieftains cock, "Fuck my ass if you don't want to end up like them. And don't even think about drawing any weapons or any collars... or else."
R.I.P Whores of the Old Republic
thealchemist

Postby Reaver » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:45 am

Lucrezia's moan came out gutteral as she felt her Sargent's shaft grind up against her sensitive inner walls. Her muscles clinged to his cock, squeezing him for all they were worth as Lucrezia spasmed and moaned with every buck of his hips. Loyalty was hard to come by in the Empire so if the least she could do was give sole rights to all her holes to Osiris squad then Lucrezia would gladly bend over for every member anytime. As he pinched her nipples, her body reacted by arching its back as if presenting her breasts for inspection and for further play. "Yessss treat this naughty Sith like the whore she is." Purring softly as she wrapped her legs around his waist. "I'm Osiris Sargent's little fucktoy that he uses to deposit his cum in." Giggling at the dirty words she said to edge him further. "Don't you want to cum inside of me and show your strength? My womb hasn't been filled in a long time...." Dragging her toes up and down his back as he fucked her harder and harder. She let going of her legs to wrap her hands around his neck, lifting herself off of the crate and in his hands while he stood. "Bounce me off of your cock, Sargent! That's an order!"
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:58 pm

CuminTiana

The beast groaned as its hot, sticky seed filled your slutty pussy, it filling your fertile womb before the creature collapsed on the ground next to you. Hours passed before the ship finally jumped into Hoth's orbit, the communicator buzzing.

Dnd

The Jedi's mind was assaulted by lust, his will struggling to fight it off. By the time his lightsaber was gone he had already given into Jan's influence, his hot, throbbing cock erecting.

Lilgrunt

The wampa falls into the snow, dazed. As Valixia retrieves her things the blizzard outside becomes more intense, the crashing of ice shelves echoing across the frozen land. The wookie's tracks lead deeper inside of the cave, her prey most likely still inside.

Alch

The chieftain growled in rage as the wookies were killed, his hands tightly gripping her hips as he began slamming his hot, throbbing, angry prick deep inside of Eona's ass. The third wookie quickly slid under her, its swollen tip rubbing across her belly before it grabbed onto her large, jiggling butt cheeks and pushed its meat inside of her ass with the chieftain's. Both of their hot, throbbing cocks stretched her ass wide, lewd sucking sounds coming from her tight hole as it sucked on their cocks. Her juices drenched their members as they pushed themselves deeper and deeper inside of the slutty sith, the third wookie suddenly slapping her ass as they ravaged her tight hole.

Reaver

The sergeant groaned as Lucrtezia's soaked vaginal walls constricted his hot, throbbing cock like a vice. "You're Osiris's little whore, aren't you? You'd bend over for any of us anywhere, anytime like the slut you are." The sergeant responded, his entire cock now deep inside of Lucrezia's cock sucking, whorish sex. His swollen tip began slamming against her cervix, his pre cum beginning to spill into her fertile womb. When she lifted herself into his hands he grabbed her large, jiggling butt cheeks and slammed her down his length, her tits bouncing as he began brutally ravaging her pussy by slamming her into his crotch. He squeeze her large butt cheeks and began slapping them again, red hand prints being left behind as she became his whore. "Every trooper in this squad will get you pregnant. But that turns you on, doesn't it you Sith cockloving slut?"
whatdontlookaatme

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:05 pm

i wrap one of my arms around the beast and give it a soft kiss in the cheek. some hours passed and i decide to clean myself. looking for a bathroom for a couple of minutes i finally find one. i turn on the shower and start cleaning my body. minutes after i came out of the shower and get dressed. Finally the ship land and the communicator start buzzing for some reason. i walk next to it and activate it to see the message or an upcoming call
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby lilgrunt1 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:59 pm

she fires several rounds into the wampas head with a heavy blaster then puts the rest of her armor on sealed and locked and she continues to walk through the cave her guard up at all times. "He may have been good fucking but he was taking to long and my time is expensive."
lilgrunt1

Postby dndman997 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:29 pm

Jan licked her lips rubbing the jedi's cock. she then shifted so she was on her knees and used her other hand to massage the jedi's balls "i can sense your eagerness" she purred undoing her top and revealing her amazing tits to him. "how about your other friends hmmm?" she looked up at him "im sure they would love to join in as well" she tried getting a sense were the other jedi were.
dndman997

Postby Reaver » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:35 pm

Lucrezia moaned louder, certain that everyone else on the ship could probably hear her and the sloppy wet fucking she and the Sargent were having. "YES!" She screamed as she felt his cock slam against her cervix, making her orgasm and clamp even tighter down on his thick shaft. "Anywhere! Your loyalty should be rewarded whenever and however you want. Especially if it includes my holes." Panting in pleasure as she felt him manhandle her plump ass, smacking it to leaving more handprints. "I am Osiris squad's as much as Osiris squad is mine." She moaned out before biting her bottom lip. The thought of laying down the mantle of the Sith in exchange for constantly being bred had crossed her mind over the years, to forever be in a state of ecstasy. But her mission came first, at least this time to being pumped full of fertile babybatter. "Of course it does! You know your Osiris slut so well!" Kissing his neck as she met him thrust for thrust. "Go and cum inside me. Claim me inside and out." She whispered in his ear as her muscles milked his cock for all it was worth. Of course he or Osiris squad didn't need to know that she had performed a small ritual years ago that made her impossible to impregnate with semen unless she reversed the ritual. "Fuck your Sith whore preggers, Sargent!"
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:47 pm

CuminTiana

When you activate the comm some static bleeds through, a faint voice trying to speak. As your ship nears the planet it becomes clearer. "This is Alpha base to incoming spacecraft, Hoth is a Republic territory. Any course set for any military installations will be met with force. Follow the coordinates being uploaded to your nav computer now to a neutral landing zone. If you deviate from this course, you will be shot down." The transmission ended, the ice planet growling larger through the cockpit window.

Lilgrunt

Valixia's prey had gone deep within the cave system, his heavy tracks leading farther and farther back into the icy passages. The walls began narrowing as she progressed, it eventually causing her to slide between them. It suddenly opened up into a massive ice chamber, wampa carcass's lying in the center. A loud roar came from above and something jumped on Valixia, a large, brown, furry hand smacking her weapon out of her own. It was the wookie, its angry dark eyes looking down on the bounty hunter. It threw her against the wall, the control panel on it being crushed upon impact. Her armor suddenly unsealed and dropped from her body, her naked form now lying before what was once her prey. The wookie slammed its foot on her gun, crushing it as it rose its bow caster at her head. She would need to think fast if she was to survive.

Dnd

The Terentatek seemed to sense its master's need and tossed two of the male Miriluan jedi at her, their minds already corrupted with lust. One of them stood up and walked behind her, his hands quickly grabbing Jan's large, rounded tits as he grinded his cock against her jiggling ass. The one she was already playing with groaned as his balls were fondled, his erected cock's swollen head rubbing against her face and plump lips.

Reaver

The sergeant groaned and smirked as Lucrezia begged to be fucked like the slut she was, her juices streaming down his meaty shaft as he slammed her all the down his length. The lewd sound of her pussy sucking on his length filled the shuttle as he ravaged her sex, his hands slapping her jiggling ass harder and harder before he grabbed both her butt cheeks and squeezed them. "You're our little slut, and every mission, maybe even during it, we'll make you feel like the whore you really are." The sergeant then suddenly rammed his hot, throbbing, angry prick deep inside of Lucrezia's cock sucking pussy, his shaft swelling inside of her as his meat slammed hard against her cervix. His swollen tip then suddenly began spraying his hot, sticky seed deep inside of her tight pussy, his semen pumping her womb full as it mixed with her own juices.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:52 pm

"alright" i whispered to myself. as i sit the coordinates and start flying slowly to the neutral landing zone. a cold breeze start invading the ship. my body start trembling, i decide to explore the room's of the ship to find some jackets or sweaters to cover myself. i wasn't worry at all for my pet. it had a lot of fur that could keep him warm for a long time.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Reaver » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:21 am

"I would love nothing more than to be the squad's reliever before, after and during missions!" She screamed as she felt her womb being filled with thick and warm cum. Her eyes fluttered as she tried to regain her senses after getting bounced on a cock for who knew how long. She could feel some of it oozing out of her well-fucked hole, dripping down the curve off her ass and onto the floor. Eventually once her pussy stopped leaking her Sargent's potent jizz, she motioned for him to put her down on the floor so she could clean him off properly. Before she started though, she reached into her pile of clothes to pull out the data-pad, handing it to him before gingerly grabbing his cock. "Do you think you and your boys could figure out the locations of the people of this data-pad? I plan on torturing the info out of the major but it would save me some time if you could do it." She looked up at him with a grin and her chaos orange eyes as she slurped the tip of his cock in her mouth, tasting his and her own juices on it. She moaned on it, one hand already going down between her legs to play with her cum-slick pussy while she sucked all the juices off of his meat.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Hazard1325 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:26 am

A massive bell like flower head rose from the water, tentacle like vines emerging from its plant like maw. Several slid deep inside of Viqi's pussy, their writhing forms visible on her stomach as they pushed up her skin. The slid deep inside of her womb, coiling around as they pushed it farther up her body. Several tendrils wrapped around her legs and began dragging her through the water towards the massive plant, its bell head opening to reveal a small chamber inside large enough for a human to fit after the bell head closes. Viqi's tits were wrapped around and tentacles suddenly slid deep inside of her nipples, milk gushing out around them.

Viqi smiled glancing down at the large flower creature. She spread her legs eagerly when she saw the long tendrils begin to snake towards it and let out a loud slutty moan. "You looked like you'd be fun!" she exclaimed as it began to pierce her breasts. She didn't struggle as she was pulled down into the small chamber and remained still letting the creature do as it wished. A few stupid thoughts about how she was going to charge this thing for its time crossed through her chemical addled brain but it was soon forgotten as the tentacles squirmed in her womb.
Hazard1325

Postby lilgrunt1 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:50 am

she cursed in mandoa before bending down and spreading her pussy to show him her folds ."I'm not here to hurt you big guy, just here to help you."
lilgrunt1

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:56 am

CuminTiana

Your pet groans in discomfort as the cold enters your ship, its heating shot. Your spacecraft enter's Hoth's atmosphere, white clouds filling the cockpit window as you descend towards the planet's surface. The snowy wasteland appeared after a few moments, black rock formations rising from the snow covered ground. The 'neutral landing zone' was nothing more than an abandoned landing pad, a few crates stacked nearby with an orange glowing heat lamp on top. There was nothing within the vicinity, stretches of unknown terrain spread in each direction. Something seemed to be pulling you towards it however, something in the force. Its presence was strong and relatively nearby. Your ship lands on the landing zone, the entire craft shaking which elicited another annoyed groan from your pet.

Reaver

The sergeant groaned as his hot, throbbing, cum dripping cock finished pumping Lucrezia's womb full with his warm, sticky sperm. Her pussy continued sucking on his shaft even when he pulled it out, her vaginal walls sucking on his cock before it slipped out with an audible 'pop'. The sergeant nodded as she asked him to scour the datapad for information, another groan elicited from his mouth as Lucrezia began licking and slurping the cum from his still rock hard cock. He placed his hand on the data pad and began swiping his finger across the screen, various images presenting themselves with information sprawled down on the side. His swollen cock head smeared his thick cum across Lucrezia's plump lips, her face a hot mess from being fucked like the whore she was. The sergeant looked down at her as she cleaned his cock, lowering the datapad. "Alright, well it says here several of Darth Marr's agents were in contact with Republic Strategic Information Service, the SIS. The Republic was staging an assassination attempt on your master, which would send the Empire into chaos due to his activities as the unquestioned leader of the Imperial military. They were collaborating with an apprentice in his power base, name and position unknown. The agents are stationed on various planets. Hoth, Voss, Korriban, and...damn. The last agent is on Tython, infiltrating that planet will be especially difficult. That's all that's on here" he said, releasing another groan as Lucrezia's tongue slides over his swollen cock head

Hazard

Viqi was slowly dragged through the water, her glistening, tan skin being drenched as she was pulled towards the open flower like plant. The tendrils deep inside of her pussy pushed deeper inside of her, their ends coiling inside of her fertile womb as her swollen pussy lips stretch around the swelling appendages. The tentacles slid out of her lactating breasts and began squeezing her round, bouncing tits, causing milk to squirt out and drench her body. She was finally pulled into the center of the planet, it slowly closing around her and locking her inside with a swarm of tentacles. A thick, pulsing green tentacle rose from the ground, its girth as thick as Viqi's forearm. A pink phallus slid out of its tip, its shaft covered in bumps while its crowned, swollen head dripped with a thick sexual fluid. The phallus continued extending out of the thick green tendril until it was a foot and a half long, the smaller vines in her pussy pushing in every direction to spread her slutty sex wide. The throbbing appendage suddenly thrusted forward, a lewd wet sound filling the green chamber as her juices gushed out around it. Its bumps careened her vaginal walls as it ravaged her tight, slutty pussy, its swollen tip quickly breaching her cervix and sliding deep inside of her fertile womb.

Lilgrunt

The wookie was confused for a moment. All bounty hunters, the mandalorians at least, accepted their death when defeated. The wookie growled in amusement, dropping his bow caster to the ground. His hot, throbbing cock began erecting from its thick black sheath, its pink cock growing to be 2 feet long. Thick veins sprawled across its throbbing shaft as its flared head dripped with pre cum. The wookie walked behind Valixia and began teasingly grinding its shaft against Valixia's sex, her juices already dripping down the underside of its meat. He wanted to hear her beg for its throbbing cock.
whatdontlookaatme

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay