Last Stand: Azdar P.R.I.M.E. ~ Act II, IC

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Last Stand: Azdar P.R.I.M.E. ~ Act II, IC

Postby Lady Foxy » Tue May 08, 2012 1:04 am

ALPHA BASE ~ Alicia's Quarters
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Alicia moaned as her body swung back and forth to Reaper's abusive rhythm, feeling the tip of his shaft angrily pounding away on her hymen, making her gasp and squeal as he hadn't delivered the final blow yet; getting past it. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to, but for who knows why; Alicia wanted this. Her reasons were unknown, but she wanted Reaper being this close to her; feeling how he shared his warmth with her own body. If she'd ever imagined her current situation with him before, she would have cut his equipment in one careless swing of his own machete..

But she wasn't showing any resistance or displeasure.. At least that it lead to actual displeasure or resistance.. She was having 'fun' and wanted Reaper to have her. Alicia felt as if she were young and careless again, the military attitude rubbed off of her..

ALPHA BASE ~ Hangar Bay

The soldier 'Aah'd' before nudging his head towards two large steel doors leading towards the inner base.. Other soldiers or staff walked by, waving gently before a young voice; definitely not the one from the female victim from the shuttle incident came up behind Ty..

''~Eep! I had fallen asleep! Where are we? What's going on?'' It was nobody but Mia. She looked calm nonetheless, no signs of agitation unless they were confused with excitement.

PALADIN HQ ~ Hawk's Quarters

The robot didn't need more taunting.. He was, at least.. Made partially of steel and who knows what others heavy but miraculously light-weight substances.. It charged, fast. Deadly. A slight slow-motion feeling came up when his hand grabbed the bottom of her shirt, the sound of it ripping off filling in as the background music.. The other robot's hand was leading a forward punch towards her stomach, not yet delivered. This wasn't an ordinary cooking bot!..
Atton Rand: "Feels like my last time on Telos."
Bao-Dur: "Crashed a shuttle that time, too?"
Atton Rand: "No, pazaak.''
Lady Foxy

Re: Last Stand: Azdar P.R.I.M.E. ~ Act II, IC

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Tue May 08, 2012 1:30 am

Jon can't help but smile a little, watching Mia asking Ty her question. He wanted to answer it himself, but something tells him that she was told "don't talk to strangers," so he lets Ty handle that one.

Instead, he moves back to check on the young woman from the shuttle incident, and gently asks her: "You okay?"
Certified Determinator and Japanese Technique Namer of the LoK forums. Also, the eternal nemesis of Razajin.
Zender_Solarheart

Postby Reapergod36 » Tue May 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Reaper managed to flip Alicia on her back. Putting her legs up on his shoulders he continued to pound away. Kissing at her lovely legs.
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby napsii » Mon May 14, 2012 10:11 am

"Hey, what the fuck!?" Adrianna screeched as her new shirt was just about ripped clean off her body. It felt chilly all of a sudden.

But anyway, the robot trying to punch her. Yeah, it might have been a quick machine but she was a trained hand to hand fighter so it was fairly easy for her to sidestep the blow.

Time seemed to sort of slow down as she used the split second to look for something exposed. Some wire, tube, gizmo, whatever... these things usually had important crap jutting out of their necks and joints. She'd actually killed a few sentry bots this way.

Assuming she found something, she'd reach her hands forward and tear it out or at least try and damage the hell out of it.

"Yeah, fuck you, Tom Servo!" she egged herself on.
napsii

Postby Lady Foxy » Mon May 14, 2012 10:23 am

Alicia was moaning and groping one of her breasts in pleasure, her other hand smoothly grabbing one of her sides as Reaper kissed her legs; pounding away at her still virgin womanhood.. She felt lovely, a kind of feeling that she hadn't felt that wildly.. Had she fallen in 'love'? Did she? Was that why she was loving so much how Reaper was giving her the best time of her life?.. Alicia just moaned and breathed softly into her bed, feeling Reaper's shaft dangerously pounding straight into her hymen.. Reaper would break her hymen if he kept pounding into her like that, but it seemed Alicia's ecstasy-like state wouldn't mind if he did..

ALPHA BASE ~ Hallways to Medical Room

The young woman is being carried on a hover-bed, the ones used to carry the wounded around as she seems pretty exhausted.. However, one of her eyes open to look up tiredly at Jon.. One of her arms hanging from the sides of the hover-bed, the eye closing again with Jon's face as a last sight..

Eureka! Adrianna had managed to find a small tube that stretched from the robot's shoulder to the back of it's head.. Which, by the time she was trying to damage it and pull it..

The robot let out a screech before the tube was painfully jammed out from the back of it's neck.. Ending in wires dangerously sparking quietly before it fell onto the ground..

The now shut-off robot's face looking up at Adrianna all the way down from her feet, as if begging for mercy as the machine was now unavailable.
Lady Foxy

Postby napsii » Mon May 14, 2012 10:45 am

So maybe the robot wasn't a military droid, but it sure had managed to screw with her enough to be considered dangerous. And then it fall to the ground in a heap with a fireworks show of sparks. Whoop-dee-doo! Adrianna recalled why she always found robots to be pathetic opponents. Tinheads didn't feel pain and were pretty strong and fast, but they always had glaring weaknesses like that.

Of course she was disappointed at having been unable to just rip it to scrap with her hands like she usually did with people, so...

"Grrrr!" she let the rest of her hate for the machine pour out as she straddled on top of its metal chest and gave it a few more clunking punches to its "face" before, displaying incredible strength literally ripped its head out of the socket and rose to her feet.

"Choke on that, ya fucking twit!" she roared and hurled it full force towards the door to the hallway. Her face was red with anger and she was fuming. One could picture hot steam billowing from her nose and miniature infernos in her eyes. Comically the motion sensor opened the door and it impacted the wall in the hallway with a loud crash.

She ran out into the hallway to check on her work.

"I hate robots." she said, still in sort of a fighting stance with her fists balled, looking down at the severed head of the bot.
napsii

Postby Lady Foxy » Mon May 14, 2012 6:59 pm

PALADIN HQ ~ Outside of Hawk's Quarters .. Hallway

With the rather loud presentation Adrianna had given by 'destroying' another good bit of what used to be the robot, there was a familiar blonde woman walking by; glancing at her before placing her hands on her hips..

''What's supposed to be, this?''
Lady Foxy

Postby Reapergod36 » Mon May 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Reaper went a bit softer as he realized she was a virgin. He knew it would be painful for a virgin if he rammed away at her like that. Preferably he doesn't want a lot of blood.
Death Is Inevitable.
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Reapergod36

Postby Lady Foxy » Mon May 14, 2012 9:20 pm

Alicia's inner flesh hugged and welcomed Reaper's manhood with joy and eagerness, making her moan out in excitement as she felt her own body sweating heavily as her womanhood was nonetheless moist.. She glanced before her shoulder, a fresh smile on her lips as she looked warmly at Reaper; grunting quietly as he began to soften his thrusts into her..
Lady Foxy

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Mon May 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Jon follows for a little while, but eventually decides to just leave her be for now. After the hay-day that both of them have been through, she may find it easier to rest if she just has a room to herself. Those medics will have her in good hands, anyhow. (Rest easy, young miss...you've definitely earned it...)

With that settled, Jon heads over to wherever he can follow through with debriefing, and get a decent place to sleep after it all. (basically, wherever the CO he reports to is.)
Certified Determinator and Japanese Technique Namer of the LoK forums. Also, the eternal nemesis of Razajin.
Zender_Solarheart

Postby napsii » Tue May 15, 2012 1:49 am

Adrianna narrowed her eyes at the blonde bitch from before. Already she knew she was going to have a problem with her, which in her current fuming state would have convinced her it was a good idea to beat her to death to save her future troubles, buuuut she wisely decided against it.

"This is one of Hawk's robots going insane and attacking me." she said tersely, not really seeming to care she was only half dressed yet again. Years in the locker room for her colony's all girl soccer team made it easy for her to not care for whatever the blonde woman saw. "And also what happens when a robot goes insane and attacks me." she added, indicating to the severed robotic head on the floor.
napsii

Postby Reapergod36 » Tue May 15, 2012 3:03 am

Reaper leaned forward over to Alicia and kisses her on the lips.
Death Is Inevitable.
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Reapergod36

Postby Lady Foxy » Tue May 15, 2012 7:18 am

Alicia passionately accepted Reaper's kiss, tasting his lips with her own as her tongue hungrily and needfully wanted to wrestle with his.. Her hazel eyes meeting his, shortly before she closed them shut and breathed with a bit of relief..

ALPHA BASE ~ Hallways

Jon can see that the staff around the place is usually busy, but a glance at something.. creepy could have caught him off guard.. There seemed to be an energy cage containing a.. Creature, not seen by Jon's eyes before.. Being lead somewhere and highly surrounded by the type of personnel that by looking at someone, they could get the message 'Go. Away.'.. Although, the creature seemed female.. And alien-like.. A cage with two other aliens, these two looking similar to the more human-sized alien soldiers back at Pilon Dome..

What was going on? Had they captured someone of high importance? Who knows?..

PALADIN HQ ~ Outside of Hawk's Quarters

The 'shockingly' beautiful and pretty blonde woman simply gave a low hum of annoyance as she eyed Adrianna with a look that probably meant.. 'Got a problem, bitch?'.. But it may have just been a misinterpretation.. Still, the woman sighed and looked at the robot.

''Probably it attacked you because nobody like you is supposed to be inside Hawk's quarters in the first place. Anyways, whatever pay is in your contract will be extracted to pay for the poor robot. Oh and, um.. Good night.''

The woman said quite mockingly before patting Adrianna's right shoulder and whispered something in her ear.

''I'm the alpha girl here.. Don't try to mess with me, got it? And.. Stay away from Hawk. He's too good for you.'' She added the last part as an emphasis before walking away with such grace and confidence that it seemed she was enjoying the simple fact that Adrianna couldn't harm her.

A thought may be passing by Adrianna's mind by now.. Probably.. 'What a @#!$%& bitch!'...?
Lady Foxy

Postby napsii » Tue May 15, 2012 7:52 am

Adrianna pushed the woman away. She was obviously far less intelligent than her elaborate uniform suggested if she was seriously willing to provoke a girl like Adrianna when she was pissed off. And for no real reason, whatsoever.

"Say that shit around where I come from and your neck gets broken. Start walking, slut." she called after her in a loud and overt threat, not willing to be left brooding. She sniffed and looked down at her "work", feeling pleased. It was easy to keep herself from getting totally enraged when she recalled her past. Back on her home planet... ah, she was in charge! Nobody messed with her. Discount food at every shop, decent pay, a well furnished house (that her piece of shit parents left for her to live in by her lonesome) and daily gifts to keep her from beating some assholes into the dirt.

She sort of missed that control.

Leaving the debris on the floor, Adrianna returned to the room and went to do what she originally wanted to do: get some damn food! The roundhouse kicking girl went to the fridge and withdrew the best and most pleasing looking steak she could find.

"Fucking bot is scrap... I'll just make it myself." she commented and fired up the little miniature barbeque thing Hawk had built into his kitchen. This guy seriously had everything. And Adrianna looooved barbeque.

She set to work collecting ingredients and otherwise preparing to cook.
napsii

Postby Lady Foxy » Tue May 15, 2012 7:58 pm

The blonde woman simple raised a hand and waved it as if Adrianna were not even worth talking back to.. Still, the noticeable movement of her behind moving back and forth in an up and down motion wasn't slowing down at all..

While Adrianna was collecting ingredients and whatnot, a loud groan coming from the now open bedroom revealed Hawk gripping his forehead a bit tightly.. Mumbling about how his champagne had been altered..

''God, it isn't supposed to make me feel as if hit by a hammer.. Who.. Gave me that bottle..'' He muttered before attempting to open the fridge, finding Adrianna's elbow instead of the digital handle..
Lady Foxy

Postby Reapergod36 » Tue May 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Reaper caressed her hair in between the kissing he said, "You know... If I wanted to be cruel, I could always stop right now. So we could pick this up later.." Reaper wasn't planning to do it. But he smirked giving the idea he might or he might not.
Death Is Inevitable.
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Reapergod36

Postby Lady Foxy » Tue May 15, 2012 9:29 pm

Alicia's breathing was fresh and gentle, looking up at Reaper as he caressed her hair.. Making her feel wild and excited for more.. Although she gasped quietly and raised an eyebrow..

''C-Cruel? H-How?'' She asked a bit confusedly, any instincts of punching Reaper or doing anything harmful to him -- or even suspecting something were off.
Lady Foxy

Postby Reapergod36 » Tue May 15, 2012 11:14 pm

"By stopping, but then again. You're not hitting me, and this may be my only chance. So might as well live it up.." Reaper said giving a kiss on the lips as he started to slowly thrust again.
Death Is Inevitable.
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Reapergod36

Postby napsii » Tue May 15, 2012 11:23 pm

Adrianna barely dignified Hawk's presence with a direct look, instead returning to the barbeque where she had just about finished cooking up her steak the perfect amount of seasoning and spices rubbed into it cooked medium well. The telltale black lines running across it like a zebra even marked it as a true steak.

"I beat the shit out of your servant bot thing." she said as she checked the internal temperature of the steak finding it perfectly cooked pointing to the wreckage of the machine in question which she had stuffed into a pile in the corner for the sake of making it look neat.

She carefully deposited it onto a plate with a pair of tongs and with a fork, knife and some A1 sauce before taking it to the table and sitting down.

She cut off a piece and chewed away at it. Oh yeah, she was gooooood at barbeque! Hadn't had something this good in a while.
napsii

Postby Lady Foxy » Wed May 16, 2012 1:57 am

Alicia giggled like a school girl, playfully pressing herself against Reaper as he began to thrust into her again.. Being careful not to break anything, although the whole experience was bringing her close to her edge.. As her blushing cheeks and her fresh smile brought Reaper the news that Alicia was as probably as harmless as a bunny at the moment..

''~Ooh? I bet you can't spank me until I scream in mercy..'' She said very, very seductively as her tone was filled with lust and excitement.

Paladin HQ ~ Hawk's Quarters

Hawk raised an eyebrow. What the heck?.. He was knocked out by some champagne that wasn't even supposed to be that strong and now he finds one of his servant bots screwed? Just what was happening these days?..

''Ah, I see.. Well, um..'' He sat next to her and slid a bit closely, nothing 'sensual' in his body language. ''Mind, giving me a bite? That looks good.. You know, you could make up for beating -him- up.'' Hawk said with a smile, chuckling lowly while sighing quietly. It seems his mood was getting more professional by the lack of a mysteriously highly-alcoholic champagne..
Lady Foxy

Next

Return to Roleplay