The Institute

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: The Institute

Postby kaibunny94 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:14 am

Voice glared at the both of you, she had never been in a reversal of power. "Move along now while i fix this mess you have made." she adjusted her leotard walking over to the cables and bending over beginning to tinker with them. Her main function being to fix herself.
When it's all over we will arise, from the ashes of your worthless fucking pity. We'll make a name for ourselves, by ourselves, we'll watch the stars come down to leave this city. Sacramento is Dead
kaibunny94

Location: Half way between one mindset and another....but mostly depressionville.

Postby Paradox » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:18 am

Devon walked over and cut through the cables repeatedly, slicing and dicing, then crushing them.
If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget.
Paradox

Postby Reapergod36 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:18 am

Dolia exits using the ladder, and asks for guards to take her to the heads of the institute.
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby daxtinator396 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:13 pm

raps an around her stomach oulling her back away from the cords and pushing her agianst a wall,"And what happens if we don`t are you going to punish us?" He asks her with a laugh.
daxtinator396

Postby kaibunny94 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:10 pm

"Get off me!" the voice struggles trying to pull away from you. "NO DONT CUT THOSE!" she tries to elbow you in the head dax

Reaper: I thought you had stopped posting then it was so long between posts that i couldnt bring you in to be involved. I was really up for aiding your character but when you stopped posting there was really nothing i can do. This is right at the end of the rp so if you want i can narrate you to aid the ending but its gonna be so meta.
When it's all over we will arise, from the ashes of your worthless fucking pity. We'll make a name for ourselves, by ourselves, we'll watch the stars come down to leave this city. Sacramento is Dead
kaibunny94

Location: Half way between one mindset and another....but mostly depressionville.

Postby Paradox » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:13 pm

I continued to crush the cords. Then I set them on fire.
Paradox

Postby daxtinator396 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Dax pins her arms to her sides and asks Sasha,"Well we got her now what?"
daxtinator396

Postby kaibunny94 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:01 pm

Sasha looks at you "finish it"
Voice looks into your eyes "go on an eye for an eye i suppose" she replays her memories in her mind pretty sure death wont be too bad in comparison to what some have suffered from her
kaibunny94

Postby daxtinator396 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:50 am

"Devon shall I do the honors or shall you?" He holds out a hand for a knife if he chooses to let Dax finish it.
daxtinator396

Postby Paradox » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:45 am

"Oh, it's not over. Death is too good for her," Devon grinned wickedly and took the voice from Dax.
Paradox

Postby daxtinator396 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:49 am

Dax lets him take the voice and sighs,"I was going to make it quickish for you but know you have him to deal with. This won't be pleasant." He goes to stand over by Sasha.
daxtinator396

Postby Paradox » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:29 am

"Oh, you guys go. I'm seriously not fit for society, and this is gonna take some setup, I'll probably not let her die for a good twenty years. I have nothing waiting for me out there, I'll be fine in here. You can all go now," Devon hog-tied the voice and began hacking computer systems.
Paradox

Postby kaibunny94 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Rosie looked at him "Devon...what are you doing?" she looks into his eyes grabbing his hand.
kaibunny94

Postby daxtinator396 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:54 pm

"Devon you have us. We don't want you to stay!" Dax shouts worriedly.
daxtinator396

Postby kaibunny94 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:24 pm

Sasha looks sadly at you and clutches your arm. Rosie looks distraught.
kaibunny94

Postby daxtinator396 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:08 pm

He loks back at Sasha and pulls her into a hug,"We can convince dont you worry." He looks back at Devon,"If you do this you only prove them right! You stoop to her level the very thing you came to destroy. Is that what you want?" He pulls Rosie into the hug as well,"What about Rosie what will she do without you? They don`t just pick anyobe you know and she picked you."
daxtinator396

Postby kaibunny94 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:51 pm

"d-devon" rosie said sadly "you don't have to do this. just finish her quickly"
kaibunny94

Postby Paradox » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:23 pm

"Hm.... Ok, Rosie," I smile at her, then I take my hammer and I smash the Voice
Paradox

Postby kaibunny94 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:12 am

You begin to break the voices face "dont..*smash*...please stop..*smash*..I..*smash*...*smash*" the fire in her eyes dies.

Sasha looks at dax deep in the eyes. "It's over."
kaibunny94

Postby daxtinator396 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Dax looks back a few tears well up iin his eyes. He kisses her then and hugs her in to his chest,"Good now lets get out of this evil place lest it hurt anyone else anymore."
daxtinator396

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay