Amurnat

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Amurnat

Postby Lady Foxy » Fri May 25, 2012 10:47 pm

(OOC: Napsii! XD! I'm sorry, but I just loved the last part of your post! :3! And it's true, that ass.. x3!)

Ellen was comfortably standing outside as she glanced about in any direction while it didn't seem like she was doing so, probably to avoid people thinking that they were being looked at or checked out.

''Hmm, I wonder.. What could I do with all of that gold and whatnot promised in the letter? Oh, I could buy that dress I decided not to steal.. Get myself a nice palace.. Ooh, the possibilities!'' She thought while looking back to see if they were going to leave or not, noticing Ramul's draconian form -- but that's not what really caught her attention. The draconian lady, which her name was Kaleah if she wasn't mistaken.. Was looking straight at her. Ellen raised an eyebrow which was hidden by her hood, swearing that the dragon-like lady was checking -her- out.. Or maybe she felt hungry. But that look in her eyes told her she was.. Thinking of something.

Ellen blushed very faintly, chuckling in her thoughts before letting a couple of coins fall down onto the ground.. Leaning down to pick them up, feeling the cloth stretch a bit and maybe just too mischievously. Might just prove a thing or two if anybody was looking -- what was the draconian lady thinking!
Atton Rand: "Feels like my last time on Telos."
Bao-Dur: "Crashed a shuttle that time, too?"
Atton Rand: "No, pazaak.''
Lady Foxy

Previous

Return to Roleplay