Journey to Shady Grove IC part 2

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Journey to Shady Grove IC part 2

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:24 am

Claire sighs. "I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'd like to join you two." Claire said quietly as she gets up and walks over to the two.
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Goryokaku » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:27 am

Mizuki smiles and then slowly sits up her body was already rubbing it'self against Jessica's tail, and she licked her lips her finger circling gently inside Jessica's pussy, Mizuki turns to look at Claire, "The more the merry, as far as I'm concerned and I'm sure Jessica here wont mind some extra company and warmth on the bed."
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:28 am

"Well, uh, this is my first time. Like not with a woman or anything, my first time ever." Claire said. She stood there awkwardly.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby MelissaB » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:31 am

Jessica grins looking at a Claire her tail pushing itself inside Mizuki. "Sure I don't mind. I even offered it you before." her moans softly at the motion ofher finger inside her pussy.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Goryokaku » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:36 am

Mizuki gasped and moaned as the tail went in her she even giggled when the fur tickled her insides, her fingers still working delicately on Jessica's pussy she increased the pace a little bit, as she continued to talk, "Well at least with women your first time won't be painful, but you'll need to strip yourself Claire it's a bit had to play with you if your fully clothed." Mizuki wanted to watch Claire strip as she was fingering Jessica, she would give Claire more instructions afterwards and give Jessica easy accesst to Claires virgin pussy.
Goryokaku

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:39 am

"Uh okay." Claire said. She then took off her shirt and pants. She was still in her bra and panties. "Is this good?"

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Goryokaku » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:41 am

Mizuki laughed she was now grinding herself on the tail, her pussy soaking the tail in her juicies as she was getting more and more wet, "A little more slowly and sexier, but you need to lose the bra and a panties dear, then we can let you join us, as you can see Jessica and I aren't wearing any thing."
Goryokaku

Postby MelissaB » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:45 am

Jessica moaned softly watching Claire intently. She began to slowly move her tail deeper inside Mizuki before nearly pulling it all the way out before sliding it back in again. She lips her lips with a pleasure fuelled sigh from Mizuki's finger. "More sensual. almost as if you were teasing us with your body."
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:48 am

"Uh okay..." Claire said quietly. She slowly takes off her bra. She then turns around, bends over, and slowly takes off her panties. She turns back around and asks "Like that?"

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Goryokaku » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:57 am

Mizuki moaned out quite audibly, and nodded, "Come onto the bed now and straddle the top half of Jessica, then i want you to kiss, lick or suck my body where ever you like see if you can get me off any more." Mizuki winked at Jessica not telling Claire that whilst she was working on Mizuki 's body, chances of Jessica licking her out or even fingering her were very high.
Goryokaku

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:01 am

Claire did as she was told, but instead of licking or kissing she decided to rub Mizuki's arms. "Uh, is this good?"

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby MelissaB » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:05 am

Jessica grinned back at Mizuki. As Claire straddled her upper body her placed her paw like hands on Claire's hips holding her in place before giving her pussy a few loving licks making sure to run her tongue over her clit slowly giving it a quick suck. Her tail continuing it's slowly and long thrusts in and out of Mizuki's pussy.

MelissaB

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:10 am

Claire screamed in shock. She stopped rubbing and layed there. She tried to push Jessica away as she was moaning.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Goryokaku » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:10 am

Mizuki was enjoying the attention she was getting from, Jessica she wasn't so sure if she should take Claire seriously there was naive but what Claire was doing definately wasn't naive it was ridiculous she wondered if the girl had been serious at all at joining in, Mizuki rolled her eyes at the effort and moaned again at Jessica's rather effective tail, she pulled her finger out of jessica's pussy then pushed two fingers in. With her free hand she began to massage Claires chest and rub her nipples, she wasn't going to talk Claire through this if she was going to do something stupid.
Goryokaku

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:14 am

Claire moaned louder and soon came to her first orgasm. She screamed, panted, and was soon exhausted.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby MelissaB » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:16 am

Jessica moaned into Claire's pussy her wet pussy easily taking the extra finger inside her. With firm but gentle hands she kept Claire in place and began to give her long slow strokes of her tongue over her pussy and clit taking the time to suck on her clit after several licks. with a grin she plunges her tongue into Claire's pussy lapping at her inner walls.

MelissaB

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:25 am

Claire moans extremely loudly. She gets enought strength to use her hand and rubs Mizuki's breasts.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby That_One_Guy » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:10 pm

The man with Viv moaned and came in her, filling her with pleasure and then dropped her to the ground, her memory of what just happened erasing as he left her there to think she was raped.

Garian started back to his wagon when he saw a mysterious man walk out of an alleyway. He raised an eyebrow and went to check it and gasped in shock when he saw Viv, "Viv?" He ran up to her to see if she was alright.
That_One_Guy

Postby Gorbaz » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Viv sat up and looked around in a daze. She was... in an alley, and someone was shouting her name. She looked up and saw Garian running towards her with a look of concern on his face. Perhaps he knew why her body felt rather warm? She also noticed that her pants were around her ankles. "Oh... Hi Garian." she said as she started pulling her clothes back on, wondering just why she had removed them in the first place
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby That_One_Guy » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Garian helped her up, looking around, "Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" He asked her, looking her over to make sure she was alright.
That_One_Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay