First Gloomhart IC

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Gloomhart IC

Postby MelissaB » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:51 pm

"Indeed. so you have any ideas who do you think took her?" Caiera popped inside the stripclub looking for some of the men from last night she saw with Cynthia.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Goryokaku » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Mziuki followed her, "It's not a matter of who took her more a matter of what took her, and if anything she's proabably spent the night being trained into a good bitch." There was no pun intended there Werewolves really did train the women they took into bitches, hopefully they hadn't turned her wild like so many other women had been in the past.
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby That_One_Guy » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Cynthia gasped and moaned, sucking on his cock, going crazy just from the pre-cum alone, unable to answer at the moment.
That_One_Guy

Postby MelissaB » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:05 pm

"What do you mean by what?" Her voice demanding as she spawn around to face Miziuki, her eyes returning to their cold glare. "You will not speak so lowly of my sister." Her tone icy with barely held back anger at the mention of her sister being turned into nothing but a fucktoy they were the animals to be fed off not her kind to become a mindless bitch for the amusement and pleasure of others.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:12 pm

"Alright. Let's go then... Marcus, was it?" Kazuma says. The Nirbit immediately makes it onto Kazuma's "Don't Take Lightly" list seeing as he likes his weapons uneaten if possible.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Goryokaku » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:14 pm

Mizuki didn't back down but she did look somewhat angry now, "With the way your acting you seem to not understand what I am and what my job is, so let me tell you I'am an ACC Operative my job is to hunt down and destroy Cryptoids, so the fact that I know what has taken your sister means it's a Cryptoid the fact that I mention being trained into a bitch, would point towards her being taken by Werewolves. The woman was arrogant, and needed to cool down, she asked for help Mizuki was providing it she didn't need to be told how to talk about anyone.
Goryokaku

Postby BlueLight » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:15 pm

"First you can go in my room and clean up the mess." she said,referring to Lyle.

also she well STILL trying to get to her mothers room but some force field seems to be in the way.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby MelissaB » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Caiera got her explanation despite not having her desired effect on Mizuki. "Hm Interesting. Werewolves? I can't say I know much about them myself. You'll have to forgive the outburst, but the idea of my sister being in that position isn't a pleasant one." It was in fact. Her sister needed to be more careful and perhaps this will of taught her lesson by the time they find her. "Again, my apologies." ACC? she would have to ask her mother about them next time she saw her. "Hm. So i'm guessing there would be some sort of pack?"

MelissaB

Postby Taria » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Cassandra surveys the area diligently. There's lots of rubble around the outskirts of town that fringe elements of society utilize as their homes. She spots a large fairly intact building along one of the old roads that no one uses anymore. By the looks of it, it seems to have been some sort of mental hospital.

Alpha blows his load directly into Cynthia's throat, forcing her to swallow. As he pulls out, a bit of the left over splatters against her tongue. He smiles as he watches Cynthia relapse into a pheremone high from his cum. "You're mine, Cynthia." He growls softly to her. "Whether you like it or not, you'll always come crawling back to me. It'll be easier if you don't try and fight that."

Lina realizes Valentina is not in her room. She must have left already.
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby That_One_Guy » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Cynthia swallowed it and can only nod, "Can I...go out now..." She asked him, beggingly, "Can I also get clothes?"
That_One_Guy

Postby Goryokaku » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Mizuki nodded, as she scanned over the patrons of the strip club, "Werewolves hunt in packs most of the time you tend to hear about gang rapes of girls and such things but every so often they take girls off the streets and train them into being their bitches, and I don't mean it as an insult, I found your sisters clothes and ran a DNA check, she'd some how managed to get Werewolf cum on her clothes, plus the syringe you found points towards her being taken by the wolves."

Mizuki was wondering how the others were doing, I hope nobody tries to do anythign stupid like be a hero/
Goryokaku

Postby MelissaB » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Caiera nods. looking around the club for the men she saw last night. "She got cum on her clothes because she's a bit of a slut."

MelissaB

Postby jayjaycaps » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Seeing Lina totally brush him off and ignore him, Jason decided he would begin his search for Cynthia alone. Jason head on down to the strip club where she was taken, looking for any clues as to where she was taken.
Debt is salvation
jayjaycaps

Postby Taria » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Alpha leaves momentarily and comes back with some clothes for Cynthia, grinning to himself. He hands her a collar with small spikes around the outer edge first, waiting for her to put that on first before giving anything else. The clothes he has to give her a tough, leather, and provacative.

Caiera spots Jason
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby That_One_Guy » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Cynthia grits her teeth "Do I have to wear the collar?" she asked, she was going to come back, but she will bring her sisters to help her this time. She will make him hers.
That_One_Guy

Postby Taria » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Alpha growls warningly. "Do I need to keep you here and teach you your place?"
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby berserkerhorn » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:56 pm

Cassandra reports her findings via walkie talkie. "Umm.. Captain? I seem to have found some strange abandoned building. Awaiting further orders." Cassandra marks the spot where she is on a map.
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

Postby MelissaB » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Caiera wanders over to Jason whispering in his ear. "Why are you here?"

MelissaB

Postby That_One_Guy » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Cynthia shook her head slightly, "I was just wondering, what happens if I put it on?"
That_One_Guy

Postby jayjaycaps » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Jason furrowed his brow at Caiera, almost as if he had forgotten why he was here."Uh..... Oh, well, Valentina's pissed at me.... Figured I'd try and find Cynthia. Being the last one to see her and all.. Why are you here?"
Debt is salvation
jayjaycaps

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay