Corruption Ic 2

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Corruption Ic 2

Postby Rooiehaan #2 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:07 am

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1973

Elia tries to ignore/avoid them if she can and continue her way to top.

Cassie smiled at the pair before stripping and jumping into the pond to wash herself clean. She quickly getting her fur soaked with the water before she began to rinse her body clean from earlier. when she was finished she gathered up her clothes and headed back to camp fearing getting lost in the forest in the darkness.

With sweat on her brawn, Leara decides to find the bedchamber of the farm and get to sleep. She starts remembering everything that has happened since they arrived in the hellish place they were in. Somewhere in her soul, she believed that her beloved god may have been tainted, but consciously, she denied it before the thought had even existed for as much as a second. "Dear god. I pray to you and hope to find you soon. I will not fail. I cannot fail. I ask you of your help, as my journey seems to be harsher than I would've thought it would be. Any sign. Any sign at all. Please, I beg of you! Where are you?..."
Afterwards, Leara silently went to bed, seeping into the unconscious sleeping state.

Geisha begins to nibble against Liz's ear as she thrust hard inside of her, egged on by her tail as she tries to compensate for what had been inside her ealier. "That's my girl." She murmurs softly as she stroke's the woman's cheek and arm scales. Geisha grunts as she drives her length all the way inside again and again."
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive.

Rooiehaan #2

Re: Corruption Ic 2

Postby Gorbaz » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:19 am

Heidi shook her head at the Satyr's comment. "Oh! N-no, not like that! Ii-t's just that... I've o-observed that a p-person's... form, c-can be ch-changed more than o-once. I-if the Ravenaire h-had been s-secretly... changing her.... o-over some time, th-that might h-have been the c-cause of it all" She sighed and then put on a smile. "B-but we're g-going to get her b-back!" she said as she surged forward up the mountain with enthusiasm
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Rooiehaan #2 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:38 am

Elia wanted to avoid the pair on the slope of the mountain, but as fragments of their conversation seeped in she realized it was actually Heidi talking. She smiled and went over, waving. It was getting dark fast though, so the two of tem didn’t notice Elia until she was fairly close. The satyr was jumpy and was about to do something reckless, but the openhearted reaction from Heidi put him at ease. The three of them, the conversation halted for a moment now that Elia was here, as well as to give the satyr some time to ponder the subject, made their way to the top, and reached the crater. It was too dark to go on ahead the decided, but as they looked around for a good spot to crash they noticed a faint, red glow through the mist; pulsating oddly.

Cassie washed up and was all cleaned up without waking the cute couple before heading back to camp. She did however kept feeling a rather warm, sticky feeling between her legs; probably her womb with a small residue from Charlie. She smiled warmly, chances were she might get pregnant.
Absent mindedly she made her way back to camp, where the goblin slut was still fast asleep and zombie was still raping Claire.

Leara slumped down on the queen-sized bed in the master bedroom and quickly dozed off; tired from cleaning, birthing and baking among other things.
She yawned and muttered something as she slowly entered a dream state; in which god was so nice enough as to grant her a vision.
Several people were standing next to each other in a row. There was nothing apart from the people, just an endless sea of gray mist. The people smiled at Leara and instinctively she drifted closer, making some of them wave and beckon at her. The people she had never seen before; apart from the guy on the far right –a cat, wearing thick cotton clothes to hide his appearance, holding a red shiny pepper and looking at her lovingly.

“Hngg, Geisha~” Liz purred again, moaning loudly underneath Geish. “Make me yours~”
She bucked her hips up against Geisha, and shivered as she felt the girl hit her cervix on several occasions. “Pump your dominance into me~”

Rooiehaan #2

Postby Taria » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:51 am

Geisha squals happily as she hears Liz's words. "Mmm Lizzy... my Lizzy." Pounding into Liz's body roughly Geisha presses her face up against Liz's, staring into her eyes. "Let's play a game..." She purrs mischeivously "Called becoming enslaved."
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby Gorbaz » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:52 am

"Heya Elia!" Heidi shouted with great enthusiasm as the other woman approached, the darkness having hidden her approach. Once close enough, Heidi cocked her head to one side. "You've c-changed, havn't you? W-well, no matter! Why d-don't you c-come with us? We're on a r-romantic adventure!" she beamed, turning to head on up the mountain.

Apon reaching the level area, she stopped and sat down for a quick rest, feeling a little out of breath, before spotting the pulsating light. "Oooh! W-what's that?"
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Rooiehaan #2 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:05 am

Liz' talons were sharper then her nails used to be, but with that rough pounding Geisha gave her she couldn't focus enough to bring her from retracting them; thus slightly drawing blood as she scratched Geisha's back in delight. "W-what game is that..? It sounds fun!" She asked absently, panting. "W-will you show me...? please?"

The satyr tilted his head and looked at the red glow as well. "I don't know" He muttered, leaning heavily on his walking stick. "Reminds me of a torch though" He said simply, pondering out loud

Rooiehaan #2

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:10 am

"Do I have to?" Claire asked.
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby MelissaB » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:12 am

Cassie eyed the scene casually figuring they both wanted it so gave them a little heads up she was present. "Ahem... I'll just come back tomorrow. Have fun you two." She wanted to give the pair some space so she decided to go back to the farm and stay there the night. She quickly left just as quickly as she came bounding along to make up for the detour back to camp.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby shinox23 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:17 am

Nods head "Remember I'm giving you the choice to suck first... If not then you'll have to suck after I get done pounding your ass... Don't worry I'll still be gentle... And you sucking me off is actually letting you have control..." Notices a random woman for a quick moment "Eh? Who was that?" Shakes head and turns his attention back to claire "But yea I'm still debating whether or not to actually keep you as a fuck-hole or just leave you gaping for every demon in the forest to have turns with... Either that or just give you to those honey bees... Just kidding... But I'n still considering about letting you go..."
shinox23

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:20 am

Claire sighs. "Fine" she said quietly. She then slowly opened her mouth.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby shinox23 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:16 am

Inserts the tip into claire's mouth and gives her control from there "At the moment I want to see how you take control of things when you're given the choice... Don't be shy either..." He says, smiling with his eyes closed
shinox23

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:29 am

Claire pulls away and stares at the dick. "Uh..."

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby shinox23 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:36 am

"You're not good with taking the lead role are you?" Looks down at claire "It's either that or you don't know how to"
shinox23

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:36 am

"Uh, both." Claire said quietly.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby shinox23 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:43 am

His dick grows a vein that shows itself "Alright then I'll lead you again, open your mouth" He says, kindly, keeping his dick's inner anger hidden

(If you ask yes my member has a mind of it's own at times... I was born with it...)
shinox23

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:48 am

Claire opens her mouth.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby RavenLord » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:00 am

Sounds fun. Elia replied to Heidi, deciding to help her on her little adventure. She followed her up to crater. When she saw red glow through the mist she frowned, remembering her early visits. There hadnt been any red glow then.
"You see? The one who wins is the one who has the bigger weapon." - Immortal Baron Vorg
RavenLord

Postby shinox23 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:03 am

Inserts his dick into claire's mouth and uses his hand to pull and push her on his dick showing her how the rhythm is supposed to go "Ok claire for now I'm gonna take it easy on you with this but I want you to take memory of this" He says pushing more of his dick in her mouth with each push "Every time you pull back you should suck harder to get more of my dick in your mouth" He says slowly thrusting his hips in time "If you want me to get through with this quicker then your going to have to force yourself to become more dominant... Even if that means you have to break a few of your personal rules..." He says pushing his whole cock down her throat, deep throating her for a few seconds "Has anybody ever told you your mouth is nice?"
shinox23

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:01 am

Claire pulls away and gasps for air. She looks up at him and shakes her head no.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby shinox23 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:03 am

"Well you do... Not to mention that you look beautiful..." He says, letting her breathe
shinox23

Next

Return to Roleplay