Hunter Guardian Anime IC

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Hunter Guardian Anime IC

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Claire grabs out a sheet of paper and writes down what Yoku said.
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Gorbaz » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Lyn puts her hand up next. "You have to find one because they won't come to you?" she asked
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Rooiehaan #2 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:00 am

Ruben, realizing he had made an ass out of himself and was hoping to avoid any further damage, quickly found himself a seat on the front row; the only seat left, apparently. He glided downwards into a more relaxed position, with his head resting on the back of the chair and his but on the edge. He looked at his teacher, the big breasted woman, and back to what was apparently her lesbian spirit friend. Not really paying attention to class, his mind soon began to wonder about his perfect spirit companion, and what fun the two of them could have together.
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive.

Rooiehaan #2

Postby Taria » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:15 am

Yoku place her finger against the corner of her mouth thoughtfully as she hears Lyn's question. "Hmm, something like that. You have to search, but it's more of a journey within than like the hunts you all will become accustomed to. In fact, today we will be visiting the Emerald Pool, where you will find your very own spirit companions. Be prepared, this is a very important first step to your journey as a Monster Hunter! You wll each have to face some sort of challenge personal to you before your companion is revealed, so get your game faces on!" The teacher looks over the entire class excitedly as they murmur their feelings amongst themselves.
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby berserkerhorn » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:35 am

Julia keeps typing everything yuko says. She begins to wonder what sort of spirit she had within her. (Zoned out)
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

Postby Gorbaz » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:50 am

"Wow. Getting our own spirit companions already, huh?" Lyn whispers to Ottaka. "What do you think yours will be?"
Gorbaz

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Claire puts down her pencil and stares at the teacher. She pushes her glassses up, crosses her legs, and waits for the teacher to start her lesson.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Taria » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Ottak rubs his chin thoughtfully as he tells Lyn. "Probably a loyal dog spirit who will fight by my side, or or a wise monkey spirit who'll teach me martial arts!"

Yoku continues her speach about spirit companions as she informs, "Of course, each spirit is different for everyone, sometime having vastly differing personalities than their owners, but in the end your spirit will be one of your closests friends. And I'm sure it's no surprise to anyone that spirit companions always share the same gender as their owners."
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby Rooiehaan #2 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:28 pm

"what? Same gender, thats bull-*coughs* ... sorry, sorry~ Please, continue" Ruben replied, rather clear to hear for Yoku seeing as that he's sitting on the first row and all that.
'seriously, same gender? thats such a major let-down... still... i wonder what my companion would look like... something as cool and mellow as a wolf, or maybe something as impressive as a snake! heh, a snake wouldn't be so bad... W-wait... how come i'm thinking of animals when teach has a girl as a companion? maybe my companion is a guy as well, and is a total pain! "Argh~" Ruben muttered, combing through his hair with a big, exhausted frown

Rooiehaan #2

Postby Gorbaz » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Lyn puts her hand up once moe. "Teacher! How will we know when we have found the right companion?" she asked
Gorbaz

Postby Taria » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:14 am

Yoku replies to Lyn, "Your companion will be revealed after you meditate at the Emerald Pools. In fact, if you'll all please line up in single file, it is time for us to head that way now."

The entire class begins to line up as they are lead out into the hallway and through the acedemy grounds. They are all guided to a large stadium like building with an open roof. On the inside are severe green tinted pools and steam everywhere. The go is so thick it is enough to block out most the light and leave the area dim. "Now it's very important that you all go off on your own and search for your companion." Yoku announces to the class.
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:55 am

Claire puts all her items into her backpack. She follows the class at the end. Claire then stares around at the stadium, then at the teacher.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby berserkerhorn » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:45 am

Julia stares in the dense fog and walks into it. She stumbles around in the dark a bit. Her head bumping into something. "Ow" she says holding her forehead.
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

Postby Rooiehaan #2 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:51 am

Ruben sighs, not liking this place one bit; but the thought of finding his companion in this place sort of got him pumped nevertheless. He starts wandering about seemingly carelessly, while meanwhile his eyes darted all over the place in anticipation of his companion. What would he be like? Nice? Mellow, like him; or energetic and the sorts? Hmm~

Rooiehaan #2

Postby Gorbaz » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 am

"Well this doesn't seem like a challenge" Lyn said to herself as she set off into the mists, always moving with purpose. She wasn't going to let a little smoke stop her in this, that's for sure!
Gorbaz

Previous

Return to Roleplay