business or pleasure IC

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: business or pleasure IC

Postby thedude9351 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:58 pm

(OOC: Dang one thing i don't plan on changing anytime soon)
"Wait up for me ladies i could really go for a drink right now" Pat said catching up
The Dude abides
thedude9351

Location: A little town in the middle of nowhere deep in the sunny Californian Desert

Postby Goryokaku » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:04 am

Mizuki shrugged at Clarie it didn't bother her, whether she mentioned the kiss or not, but she wondered if she mean't the kiss at the party or the "kiss" at the annual office do. Both of them had been pretty hectic though one of them had ended up with them half undressed in an elevator. "Sure i won't mention the kiss... Mizuki sighed, and traced a symbol in the air with her hands, "Prodigium ut Kettle" she put her hand through the portal and grabbed something then pulled it back through the portal took a sip and sighed happily it was a freshly made coffee.
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:09 am

Claire stared at Mizuki. "What the fuck?" Claire asked. "Oh um; can you also not mention the other times either? Like the elevator and such?" Claire asked in a whisper.
(OOC: XD, sorry, seems like your making Claire a lesbian lol)
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby thedude9351 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:38 am

Patrick catches up just in time to hear nothing they finish whispering he is impressed with Mizuki's trick"that's a handy trick watch this one"he pulls a beer can from the 12 pack he bought with his starting money"would anybody else want one?"
The Dude abides
thedude9351

Location: A little town in the middle of nowhere deep in the sunny Californian Desert

Postby RavenLord » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:18 am

Zak quickly rewriting the runes tries again to summon his old friend Bell to help him. Trying to concentrate he puts his hands on the catalyst circle sending power through circle, bending it and wrapping it to his own will to summon bell.
"You see? The one who wins is the one who has the bigger weapon." - Immortal Baron Vorg
RavenLord

Postby BlueLight » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:43 am

RavenLord Wrote:Zak quickly rewriting the runes tries again to summon his old friend Bell to help him. Trying to concentrate he puts his hands on the catalyst circle sending power through circle, bending it and wrapping it to his own will to summon bell.

- Zak

You fail as your dark power enters a computer and makes it explode setting off fire alarms and crazed geeks on fire.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Goryokaku » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:18 pm

"Sure I won't mention those things Goryokaku on the other hand I can't promise what he will say," Mizuki grinned and she sipped another coffee she looked at Patrick and sighed her magic wasn't handy tricks it was the very mainpulation of physics, time and space, and not always in that order.

(OOC: Your forgetting Clarie >> mizuki and gory have a habit of swapping genders at times chances are if you'vve kissed Mizuki yuo've kissed Gory, your more likely to be classed as bi.)
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby RavenLord » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:26 pm

"Curses!" said Zak.

Guess he was on his own since he failed at calling bell to time, first wasnt his fault thought. At least it brought some action to this place. Admiring the mini-chaos he created for a second Zak made way deeper into hell to look for account departments remaining parts.
"You see? The one who wins is the one who has the bigger weapon." - Immortal Baron Vorg
RavenLord

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:10 pm

(OOC: Yeah I forgot XD)

"Aw god damn it Gory" Claire said quietly. She then turned to look back at Patrick. "No thanks" Claire said with a smile. She then turned back to Mizuki. "Can you try to get Gory to promise?" Claire asked in a whisper.
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby thedude9351 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:17 pm

"who's Cory?"Patrick asked opening his second beer(he's never seen Gory be for)
The Dude abides
thedude9351

Postby BlueLight » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:32 pm

Stairs-
Every one on the stairs hears a mob trying to get though the door on the 66.6 floor door.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Previous

Return to Roleplay