business or pleasure IC

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

business or pleasure IC

Postby BlueLight » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:32 pm

business or pleasure

Business or pleasure is a RolePlaying of Business life with your insane boss.
The objective of this RP is to follow out your bosses orders in wacky ways. The orders maybe not be legal but since when has legality stopped anyone? Your boss knows best and the bosses boss knows bestest best. Pissing off any boss would get you fired.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to “Layman's Observation Viewer Erratic your new job
We also own Mike’s Eatery on level 1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay how this is going to work is your going to try to fulfil my request and i'l make your life hell.
I'm going to bed now and get a few hours rest. I'm hoping every one post by then so i can just make one long post.

You are on the 38th floor at your cubical reading your email.

To: Claire Smith
Title:Food and drug administration

Moral how been low lately so i need you to write a report on where you expect to be in 5 years.
Also the FDA thinks we're running a coke dealership here. I have no idea what that is but it sounds great so i want to do a survey of 10 people saying how great their job is. bad is isn't a option.

To: Zak Razth
Title:We might have found hell.
raining hell. So are miners have been exploring the treasure of the accounting department
Anyways we might have broken in to hell and now demons are doing are paper work for us.
Anyways we might have lost the accounting department we need you to find it in the elevator and write up a report on how depressing it's become.

To:sophia
Title: Small ass.
Hey so we finally found a use for your small ass. How do you do in tight spaces? well doesn't matter.
I lost my toy monkey in the ventilation system and i need you find it.

To: Patrick
Title: Drugs

So i've gotten word from the Irish authority's that a illegal might have gotten hired by us. What really worry's us is he was a drug dealer.
So what i need you to do is find out who it is. The likely people are
Claire Smith
Zak Razth
sophia
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Re: business or pleasure IC

Postby RavenLord » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:53 pm

Zak wrote a quick answer back to boss.

"To: Boss
Title: Re: We might have found hell.

No need for a report. They are probably dead or getting tortured for a eternity. İ will just go down and raise the dead ones as zombies so they can work. And get some pictures of the work place. BTW i need some blood to raise them so do you have any unwanted employee..... You know the rest."

Zak jumped from his chair and threw a quick look round.
"You see? The one who wins is the one who has the bigger weapon." - Immortal Baron Vorg
RavenLord

Postby thedude9351 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:34 pm

To:
Title: Re:Drugs

You can count on me Boss ill find out who this Dealer is right away. Don't go investigating this yourself any further i got it covered. first thing i do is head to zak's office for questioning
The Dude abides
thedude9351

Location: A little town in the middle of nowhere deep in the sunny Californian Desert

Postby BlueLight » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 pm

To: Zak
Title: Re: Re:We might have found hell.

You might want to find what floor accounting on not bringing back the dead.
BlueLight

Postby RavenLord » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:24 pm

"İts probably on 666 floor under the basement level." Zak thought.

He looked around again. "Hey im going to hell..... Anybody wants to come?" Zak said. He didnt want to go alone since it was far more easier with living sacrifices to get Hell.
"You see? The one who wins is the one who has the bigger weapon." - Immortal Baron Vorg
RavenLord

Postby BlueLight » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:02 pm

To: Goryokaku(G)/Mizuki(M
Title:Office now !
Office now!

To:Daisy
Title: Cheer the place up

So it seems the place is to Emo so we need you to cheer the place up.
Also we think a spy is going to be standing going to be standing.
We need you to fuck him and get the information out of him.
How ever the company lawyers suggest that you don't do it out in the open.
So i don't want to a tend another sexual harassment seminar.

To: Hurati Wyeth
Title: Dealing with the office.

So we need you to deal with some lunatic man who thinks he's going to hell.
Also we think a employee of Mike’s Eatery on level 1 was hired who we want you to record and conversation using a TMG594 voice recorders that we make and sell here. Starting price is $95.73 after employee discount it's $96.01
BlueLight

Postby Goryokaku » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Goryokaku looks at the e-mail and blinks, then sigh's "What does the organ grinder want now?" he had parties to plan and some nice looking ladies to bang, especially Daisy she was worth the time he remember his interview with her in her office, it was so much of an interview as it was a quick fling on her desk... and couch... and against her window. "Good times... good times.." He ambled along to the boss's office and knocked on the door, then quietly entered no point in waiting around when the boss said now he usually meant now, not ten minutes ago like last time he'd gone to the bosses office but then that wasn't actually his fault, he'd changed into his other being and was spotted by somebody as she was changing. Such an annoyance he looked at his boss and saluted, "Hail.... Boss person." Gory made a mental note to remember his bosses name next time he was called tothe office.
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby rooiehaan » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Sophia was currently in the ladies room, doing what she did best, when she got the message. She fumbled with the controls, the cocaine kicking in, but in the end she understood the message. the important part at least. She didn't trouble herself with sending anything back, she just looked around, to find one of the air vends hanging in one of the corners of the bathroom. She opened one of the cubicles and climbed the toilet, before ripping open the air vent with her cocaine-induced strength and climbed in. "Heeere, monkey monkey monkey~" She tried calling it, "Mono, mono~"
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Postby Taria » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Daisy sighed. She hate this place. She hate this job. All these mortals scurrying about in a deperate rat race made her sick, but she still wanted to fuck them. It didn't matter if they were male or femal, they all tasted the same. She leans back in her chair to languidly play with herself. Cheer people, eh? People seemed to enjoy having sex. And how the heck was she supposed to find a spy? Maybe she would just have to go around and fuck everyone. She head Zak shout out he was going to hell, asking for volunteers to join him. Daisy leaves her little office room and replies, "Sure, i'll come along. It's been awhile and I could use a vacation from this dreadful place."
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby Hurati » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Hurati looked at the email and yawned, he needed some popcorn anyways. He stood up and walked over to where Daisy and Zak were, "I'll go, but I need to stop at mike's eatery first."
We need bigger kittens.
- Lucky the Vampire Dragon
Hurati

Postby RavenLord » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:33 pm

"Right! To the hell then!" Zak said. He made way for the elevator and pushed down button to call it. Then he returned to Daisy and Hurati.

"Daisy since you are accustomed to there i think you will be fine but my other living co-worker, Hurati, was it? You are not safe. You will need my or Daisy's protection to safely move in hell. Decision is yours. And dont worry if you die i can ressurect you as an undead." Zak said.
RavenLord

Postby Hurati » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:41 pm

edited :/
Last edited by Hurati on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
We need bigger kittens.
- Lucky the Vampire Dragon
Hurati

Postby BlueLight » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:44 pm

I look at Goryokaku and tell him"Mr.Goryokaku your personnel file seems to have shared with some one. Now sit so we can sort this out."

I grab the paper and look at it again while waiting for Goryokaku to sit down.

Goryokaku Wrote:Name: Goryokaku/Mizuki
Race: Human
Degrees:Gigolo, Partyingolgy, Arcane Knowledge

Bad traits: Lazy/Horny
Good traits: Super Genius/Seductive
Addiction: Magic

Background: Goryokaku Draven or on some occasions Mizuki Draven is a powerful Mage who spent time studying some forbidden spells, one particular forbidden spell had an interesting side effect, it seems he has a habit now of switching genders sometimes in the most in appropriate times. He/She now needs money, to feed his magical addiction it has been noted he has two different personalities

Description: 6'4” long silver hair, and distinctive silver eyes, his body is well built and it's clear he exercises regularly or should be exercising regularly it might just be the magic working. 5'0” Long black hair reaching all the way down to her butt, she has green eyes and a beautiful slender figure, her breasts are about a C-Cup.

Bank account: 20$
BlueLight

Postby RavenLord » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Zak shook his head in dissapointment. Then he pushed the 666 button under the basement button. A mad laughter filled the cabin and suddenly temperature raised. Daemonic faces started to form at walls. The only reaction Zak gave to this was yawn.
RavenLord

Postby thedude9351 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:17 am

the elevator stops at floor 665 Patrick steps in "your two are hard people to find i need to ask you some questions if that's all right with you." press in the 666 floor button and the elevator continues down
The Dude abides
thedude9351

Location: A little town in the middle of nowhere deep in the sunny Californian Desert

Postby BlueLight » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:18 am

Sophia-
You hear the vent behind you close and some with a power drill screwing in the screws. In front of you hear a monkey. Your phone starts buzz in your pocket but you can't reach it unless you find some where with more space.

Daisy- Zak- Hurati-
you all hear a noise and then rats starts running out of the vents.
BlueLight

Postby BlueLight » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:21 am

Zak-
You feel the elevator falling faster and longer. you feel the metal trembling under the stress and then you hear the breaks kick in and are thrown to the ground. The doors opens and you see demons in front of you frozen in place. The land looks like a frozen waste land now that you get a clear look at it.
BlueLight

Postby Goryokaku » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:25 am

Goryokaku sit's down in the chair, he tries not to sigh but he figured this would turn up at some point, and he had no choice but to give those details because he couldn't help it that sometimes he walked around as a 5'0 good looking woman, though at the annual parties it had proven to be quiet interesting he was the only person to have slept with the entire female staff and made them all bi-curious at the same time as he'd changed during the entertainment.
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby Taria » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:26 am

Daisy sighs dramatically, still standing upright. "That elevator was too damn slow... You think they'd let it freefall to hell but noooo, you mortals need saftey regulations" Daisy takes a step out of the elevator, slowly sliding across the ground as she doesn't bother to pause her momentum across the icy ground. "Did the world's biggest nerd get laid or something? Cause I think hell froze over."
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby rooiehaan » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:27 am

Sophia grumbled, and grawled her way towards the sound of the monkey. She saw a couple of them, in fact, but that was due to the fact that she had been snorting some coke. She decided to merely follow her sense of hearing; clearly her sense of vision was all messed up. She felt her phone buzz, and she decided to keep crawling until she found either the monkey or a T-junction in the pipes so she could take a look. Surely there would be a junction soon... right?
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Next

Return to Roleplay