The Most Dangerous Dame

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: The Most Dangerous Dame

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:57 am

Julia rolls over, trapping Sam beneath her and elbowing with her good arm, all the while trying to keep her other personality from taking over. Things would not end well if it took over. "This is a lost cause. Julia wants to retreat now, yes she does." she says, running out of the cave, dogs in tow. She'd need reinforcements before killing the snake.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby littleneko » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:00 am

Samantha relaxed as she went over to her master to see if he was alright. "Master... They didn't hurt you did they?" she asked picking him up.
littleneko

Postby ChibiKitsune » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:04 am

Sofia also relaxed, but not completely. She stationed herself in front of the cave entrance, just in case the woman came back. "I'll stay here and keep watch," she said.
https://i.imgur.com/c4bDZut.png

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat, Rope bunny, 97% Sub, 87% Non-monogamist, 78% Experimentalist, 75% Prey, Pet, 71% Exhibitionist, 68% Slave, 62% Voyeur
ChibiKitsune

Postby Taria » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:07 am

as Samantha and Julia grapple violently, they tumble through the cave and find themselves falling through a trapdoor of some sort. They both slide down a long chute into a dimly lit cavern. They are knocked off each other from the landing on cold hard ground, and neither of them have back up anymore. Julia realizes that, depite being incredibly hurt, her arm was only dislocated, not broken. This could easily be fixed...
(OOC: eh? What part of I will fix do you not understand?)

Meanwile Sofia continues to wrestle with the dogs, noticing her snake master slither away into the vines to hide. One dog yelps as she kicks him in the balls, but this leaves her oppen to the other dog's attack. He pushes her down by leaping against her back, and the dog she had just previously kicked, presses himself ontop of her prone body to hold her down as the other dog begins to lick her pussy. She finds it quite pleasurable after getting so horny watching master.

Miranda searches the beach, but does not find much more than trash. On impulse, she kicks over a pile of trash and spots a soaked plush pikachu with half its face torn off, yet strangely enough this toy seems to be sporting a slightly smaller than normal didlo on its crotch. (yeah, I went there.)
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby littleneko » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:09 am

(OOC: oh wow Taria, your late.. We beat the dogs and chased Julia away...)
Samantha gets up and dusts herself off. "You bitch! You led me away from master!" she said slapping Julia.
littleneko

Postby Taria » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:13 am

(OOC: oh sorry, I was busy fixing everything! *grumble grumble* People these days, so impatient.)
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby ChibiKitsune » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:15 am

((OOC: Sorry.))

Sofia finds herself unable to stop from moaning as the dog licks her pussy. She tries hard to shake the other dog off herself, realizes she probably can't and lies still.
https://i.imgur.com/c4bDZut.png

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat, Rope bunny, 97% Sub, 87% Non-monogamist, 78% Experimentalist, 75% Prey, Pet, 71% Exhibitionist, 68% Slave, 62% Voyeur
ChibiKitsune

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:19 am

Julia bites Samantha's hand as it comes across her face. "Shut up. Julia didn't know this was here either, no she didn't. Blame Chandra lady, not Julia." She says as she pops her shoulder back into place.

(My bad! I was having fun XD)
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby thedude9351 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 am

Miranda just kicks the toy aside and heads into the forest
The Dude abides
thedude9351

Location: A little town in the middle of nowhere deep in the sunny Californian Desert

Postby BlueLight » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:05 am

"We should head for a mountain or tree cover. We should get off this beach and if we find both we walk in between if possible until we can find body of water or a stream."
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Hurati » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:11 am

Meryn nodded at Lina, "And then we can follow it to a suitable Base Camp spot. Alright then let's get moving." She started walking along the edge of the forest, looking for a stream or river.
We need bigger kittens.
- Lucky the Vampire Dragon
Hurati

Postby littleneko » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:18 am

Samantha pulls her hand away, "Well in any case, we have to work together to get out of here. We will resume our fighting when we get out." she grumbled feeling the walls for an exit.
littleneko

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:31 am

"Julia's fine with this." she says roughly. "Just don't get any ideas. Julia didn't pay full attention to Bitch lady last time because of the Pussy Snake. Julia won't make the same mistake again." She says, starting to use her nose to guide her though the cavern and into open air.

MiscChaos

Postby BlueLight » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:33 am

Lina started following Meryn was scanning every rock looking for any danger. She wouldn't be surprised if there were a few poisonous spiders or snakes.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby littleneko » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:33 am

"You don't even deserve to be Masters slave..." Samantha said as she found a rock that pushes in.
littleneko

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:49 am

"Julia doesn't wanna be a slave to some creepy snake anyways. Julia has enough people who want to control her anyway." Something smells off in the passageway that opens because of Samantha, immediately putting Julia on guard. "Since Julia and Bitch lady are cooperating, Julia thinks she should warn you about the smell down that way. Julia doesn't like it."

MiscChaos

Postby littleneko » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:02 am

"Yeah, I feel something that way too... Stay on guard we will have to fight I assume." Samantha said getting into a battle ready pose.
littleneko

Postby Goryokaku » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Adeline was in a predicament she knew she could escape if she ran away now and she wouldn’t become the next victim of the dogs but, Claire had tried to help her. How was she going to deal with this situation, she sighed there was only one real solution to this situation, she unbuttoned her trousers with her free hand to be ready she didn’t want them damaging anymore. Then charging forwards she slammed her Stick into the lone dog’s body, she wanted to kill the thing as quickly as possible with as little effort as possible.
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby Lady Foxy » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:12 pm

Mia struggled to escape the tentacle monster and tried to break free, pulling herself together as she screamed for help. ''Help! Please! This monster is trying to kill me! Please Stop you beast!'' She started to get desperate, trying to break free from this nightmare.
Atton Rand: "Feels like my last time on Telos."
Bao-Dur: "Crashed a shuttle that time, too?"
Atton Rand: "No, pazaak.''
Lady Foxy

Postby Taria » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 pm

(OOC: I'm sorry guys, but keeping up with all this is turning out more stressful than fun. I've been thinking of changing the structure of this a bit to make it more autonomous, but I'm not sure if it's worth the effort v.v)
Senior RP moderator
Taria

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay