The Most Dangerous Dame

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: The Most Dangerous Dame

Postby thedude9351 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:43 am

Miranda just lies there for a while "I don't suppose you have a cigerate do you?"she says to the dog as it walks away so Miranda gets up rips her shirt to make a make shift skirt and searches her jacket for anything help full
The Dude abides
thedude9351

Location: A little town in the middle of nowhere deep in the sunny Californian Desert

Postby Lady Foxy » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:24 am

Mia screams as she tries to punch the tentacles but she fell on her knees. ''You're hurting my hand! Stop.. You Damn Monster!'' She screamed, biting one of the tentacles as she tried to struggle away.
Atton Rand: "Feels like my last time on Telos."
Bao-Dur: "Crashed a shuttle that time, too?"
Atton Rand: "No, pazaak.''
Lady Foxy

Postby MiscChaos » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:48 am

((Chibi's correct. The strange smell is the snake. More specifically, the heavy amounts of cum on the snake's tail))
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Goryokaku » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:50 am

Adeline didn't really fancy being raped by the dogs, though it looked like they had already gotten Claire, it was one thing after another she thought to her self, as she raised the club back and swung it as hard as she could trying to hit any dog foolish enough to get near her, "Claire, if your alright gag once... if your not gag twice..." she realised Claire couldn't talk with the dog fucking her mouth and from the look of the other two dog's that attack Claire she pretty much guessed what they had in mind.
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:05 pm

Claire quickly gagged twice. She tried to push the dog off but then she lost her balance and made a ,rather, seductive pose*. Since she fell the dog couldn't continue to face fuck her. So she could speak again. "HELP ME!" Claire screamed out.

(*Her face was on the ground and her rump was in the air. Lol)
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Hurati » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Meryn was standing, grabbed Lina's hand and shook it, "Nice to meet you. Although I can't say under the best circumstances." She shielded her eyes from the sun and looked around, "We should find a place to hole up before it gets dark, near a fresh water source preferably, and then we can have a look around the island in the morning."
We need bigger kittens.
- Lucky the Vampire Dragon
Hurati

Postby Taria » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:34 pm

The snake continues to hypnotize Samantha as he thrusts his tail in and out of her over sensative pussy. She find herself cumming again and again, not even caring to keep track as her mind is completely liquidized by her beficent snake master. Sssssslave is the only word she can hear, being hissed again and again in her mind. Sofia hornily fingers herself as she watches Samantha get taken into deep hypnosis. She can hear Samantha softly utter, "Sssssslave" as if she were a snake.

Miranda finds a pack of useless wet cigarettes.

Mia bite ineffectually into the rubbery tentacle, finding it unbelievably deliciously as she accidently tastes is. Soon, both her arms are fully pulled outward as she is suspended in the air. She can't reach to bite the tentacle anymore even if she wanted to, but it does look like more tentecles are slowly heading towards her.

Kallen doesn't seem to be fighting as one of the dogs jumps on her front and begins leaning forward to fuck her. It looks like Adeline is the only one left standing. The dog seems to be standing between Adeline and Claire protectively. Adeline could easily run away right now, but if she presses thing, she could end up in a fight with more than one dog. Meanwhile Claire is getting fucked all over as she falls forward, a dog quickly mounts her, taking advantage of her bare and moistened pussy. Having lost her mouth for a moment, the dog face fucking her growls as he bends down and shoves his cock into her mouth again. This time there is no escape, as she is wedged between the two.

Having followed the scent, Julia finally reaches the cave covered in vines. The two dogs beside her begin to growl as the smell fresh female, and the look up at Julia, waiting for her orders.

(Note: if I don't respond in a post, I'm either waiting for someone in your area, or you are considered in dialog with another character it don't need me till you two come to a decision. If neither of those seem right, just remind me, because even I make mistakes and forget people sometimes.)
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby littleneko » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Samantha cums many more times before she feels faint. She was now under a deeper control than before, her mind cleared of any thought other than obedience and to please her Master. She had no free will left, her only goal to protect and serve her snake master.
littleneko

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:45 am

Claire tries to speak but all the comes out of her mouth is "MMMM! MMM!". She used hand gestures to show that she needed help. She also gagged twice. She then did a combonation of the two to show that she needed help.
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby thedude9351 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:57 am

Miranda searches the beach for any useful wreakage
The Dude abides
thedude9351

Location: A little town in the middle of nowhere deep in the sunny Californian Desert

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:19 am

Julia's unsure how to command the dogs. "Um... follow Julia, she guesses." The dogs seem to acknowledge the command and follow her in. There, she sees the source of the smell as well as two girls in heat. Oddly enough, it's a snake, but her gut screams at her that this snake is an enemy so foul, death is the possible way to deal with it. For some reason, it also sets off her anger with it's tail in one of the girl's pussy. "KILL!" she commands the two with her, lunging for the snake's middle while the other two take high and low.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby littleneko » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:23 am

Samantha stands in front of the three attackers in a flash, punching the dog on top and Julia while kicking the dog going for the bottom. Her snake master exits her as she screamed, "You urchins will not lay a finger on my Master!"
littleneko

Postby ChibiKitsune » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:31 am

Sofia also springs into action, punching and kicking at the dogs and Julia. "Who the hell are you, attacking our Master," she spits at Julia, who she sees as the leader due to the command.
https://i.imgur.com/c4bDZut.png

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat, Rope bunny, 97% Sub, 87% Non-monogamist, 78% Experimentalist, 75% Prey, Pet, 71% Exhibitionist, 68% Slave, 62% Voyeur
ChibiKitsune

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:35 am

"You have permission to cripple their legs." Julia growls, now royally pissed from being attacked. "Just don't kill them." she adds, remembering Chandra's orders. She then rises off the ground, grabs the one who attacked her by the leg to throw her off balance, and punches her fiercely in the face. She'll leave the other girl to her subordinates.

MiscChaos

Postby littleneko » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:39 am

Samantha falls and is punched in the face. She wipes her mouth and finds blood. This makes her furious as she gets up to grab Julia's arm. She twists it behind her back and tries to break it and does so successfully. She then kicks Julia to the ground and puts pressure on her back giving her snake master time to flee.
littleneko

Postby ChibiKitsune » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:43 am

Sofia becomes a whirling frenzy of kicks and punches as she attempts to keep the dogs at bay. "We could let Massster have her," she hisses to Samantha in the snakes language.

100% Brat, Rope bunny, 97% Sub, 87% Non-monogamist, 78% Experimentalist, 75% Prey, Pet, 71% Exhibitionist, 68% Slave, 62% Voyeur
ChibiKitsune

Postby littleneko » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:44 am

"Sssshe issss undesssserving of our Masssster..." Samantha said as she holds Julia down.
littleneko

Postby Taria » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:46 am

(OOC: since when was there vicious battle in this RP D: I must find some way to remedy this...)
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby thedude9351 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:53 am

(OOC: when you gave the most unstable person in this rp the power to do whatever she wanted)
The Dude abides
thedude9351

Postby ChibiKitsune » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:53 am

Sofia doesn't reply to this immediately, concentrating on trying to make the dogs turn tail. A swift kick to the underside of one causes the dog to yelp in pain as her foot hits it's most sensitive spot. "You're right, but then ssshe will be lesssss trouble," Sofia reasons. She then addresses Julia. "I'll ask again; who are you that you would attack Master?"

ChibiKitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay