''Aelus'' - IC

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

''Aelus'' - IC

Postby Lady Foxy » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:45 am

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
The land of Kuira, ruled by the Tuloc since aeons ago, have finally won their conquest on their borders, defeating the almighty Vale'ans. Long time has passed since that, about twenty-years in total. So much has changed, as the secret of the Vale'ans is revealed, the true ''God'' of their race being born. This fine warrior, Ayleus, has unnatural powers, that could smash the world into pieces.

He is currently seventeen and the wait for his birthday is two months, if that happens the kingdom of the Tuloc will be overrun and burned to ashes. Although the fighting methods are mediaval, the Aelus can fight with magical energy that they call Aura, that is currently rare into common humans.

Althought these warriors haven't been truly found, the kingdom of Tuloc is in a horrible state of panic. The ruler of Tuloc has sent her only Aelus warrior to find some of these warriors, which approximately five exist besides her, or so as the old Alchemist recalled.

Currently, after Ayla decided to launch an attack on the western border, but failed in the process, as the Valeans used their vast army on the battle, she reported the news to the King, who sended her to search the other Aelus. Within a week, Ayla arrived in Tekler, avoiding some Valean's spies were following her. It was a busy day, as merchants and villagers were flooding the streets of the big trading town. Suddenly there was a riot, as two merchants seemed to be defending a girl from a group of thieves. It seemed that the leader of the group stood up, shouting up to the merchants. ''If your defending Claire, give up! She hasn't payed the usual tax on these parts.'' The merchants took out small swords, standing ready to face the group of thieves lifting from the rooftops.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Last edited by Lady Foxy on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atton Rand: "Feels like my last time on Telos."
Bao-Dur: "Crashed a shuttle that time, too?"
Atton Rand: "No, pazaak.''
Lady Foxy

Re: ''Aelus'' - IC

Postby rooiehaan » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:37 am

"So tell me again, where are we going?"
Kaede grabbed the arm of her friend, and pressed it against her chest. "And why don't i have a tattoo of you? Now it looks like you're some guy i don't even want to remember!" She giggled, raising her right hand, showing a detailed tattoo of her stepbrother. She got back to hugging his arm, and looked up. "But i must confess, i wouldn't really want your tattoo on my arm anyways, with that ugly face of yours!" She stuck out her tongue at him, and walked on with funny, big paces, kicking her legs up like she was a soldier marching towards the horizon. She leaned forward, and peeked at her brother, walking on the other side of her friend. "I don't mind having your face on my arm though, i think it looks really good! You should show your face more, instead of hiding it behind that ugly helmet. All i can see is your nose!"
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Postby Goryokaku » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:39 pm

He looked at Kaede, her he was smiling behind his helmet and though he wore it due to habit his farther being a master swordsman had told his many apprentices that as a part of their training they were to try and beat him in combat. The Friend Kaede was currently teasing was Hurati he'd mentioned finding something interest the other day, so they'd gone out on this little walk, the exercise was good and the surroundings beautiful, though the crunching of the leaves, and the snapping of twigs was getting on Azrael's nerves if they were going to ambush them it would have been better to do it earlier in the City before he had picked up their presence.

He delved into his pouch and pulled out a fresh apple, and tossed it to Kaede, then with a cheerful voice he said, "My it looks like they are finally ready, Hurati... Hey Kaede do you want to join in today?"
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby berserkerhorn » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Balthazar was polishing her shield in the morning. bored she looked outside her window and saw the riot. Claire was being attacked by thieves yet again. using her newly polished shield she ran outside. She rushed in to defend Claire from these pesky thieves that were descending from the rooftops. " Hey, you thief leader!" she said in a taunting manner while pointing to the leader, " Can't take a woman down by yourself?"
Last edited by berserkerhorn on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

Postby Hurati » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:49 pm

Hurati was walking along the path, with Kaede holding onto his arm the whole time. He was listening to the brother and sister banter between eachother. He just smiled at the harassment, he was pretty laid-back and could bear more than that. He wore leather greaves, forearms, fingerless gloves, and boots on top of normal clothing. He had his sword belted onto his side and his bag on the other. Hurati was really more concentrated on the sounds of someone following them and gave a knowing look to Azreal, "I think that Kaede could use some practice. Next time we should have more people follow us." He knew his friend would get the hint and kept walking, then pulled his arm free and placed it on Kaedes head, "And you don't get to tease us until you've earned it, by beating both of us, at the same time." He said this with a grin.
We need bigger kittens.
- Lucky the Vampire Dragon
Hurati

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Claire walked up and said "If you wanted to get me to come out you shoulda just asked...". "This isn't your fight, it's mine." Claire said to the merchants and Balthazar. She pulled out a big of coins. "You want 'em? Come take 'em" Claire said as she pulled out her old halberd and stabbed it into the ground so she could lean on it. It may be old but works the same as a new one.

(OOC: oh and if Claire is pissed off, her soft-hearted flaw will dissapear, untill she's isn't pissed off again =P)
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Lady Foxy » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:51 pm

The merchants nodded and sadly went back into their shops as the thief hiding between two trees walked to Claire. ''You don't have to do this Claire, just give them the money.''

The thieves had noticed Balthazar, but the leader seemed interested in having her out of the fight. He took out his rapier and pointed it at Balthazar, ''Thieves! If you want that girl dead so be it! She has caused us more trouble several times and now it's her time to pay with her life!'' A roar came within the thieves as they quickly took out their knifes. They got closer to Balthazar, surrounding her in a circle-like formation.

The thief talking to Claire lowered his hood, clearly showing his blonde hair and golden eyes. ''Claire, I beg you..'' His name was Carter, the best of the Thieves and the most good-hearted one. He had known Claire since they were children, but he had joined the Thieves Guild, making him a cold-hearted person. When Claire showed up, he left his evil ways and decided to help her, even though she hasn't shown any affection to him, Carter won't give up to help her in a time of need.
Lady Foxy

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:21 pm

"LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS!" Claire yelled. She turned to look at Carter and said "Friend or not, your a thief, you will die, that is if you don't switch sides..." Claire took a fighting stance, waiting for anything to happen. "Thieves; your fight is with me! Not her or the merchants!"

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby berserkerhorn » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:15 pm

Balthazar lowered her shield. she was ready to charge at these thieves. One false movement from these thieves and they'd be trampled. "All of you on a girl? I know children stronger than you. Bring it let's see what you've learned since our last encounter." Balthazar taunted calmly.
berserkerhorn

Postby Lady Foxy » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Carter took a step back, looking shocked at Claire, his only reason he left the ways of the usual thieves. ''C-claire...'' He said sadly, before lowering his head.

The thieves listened to the shouts of Claire, happily answering her request as they ran to her, their knifes pointing at her head. One shouted, ''I want her!'' while others turned back to Balthazar, charging at her with their battle cries.
Lady Foxy

Postby berserkerhorn » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Balthazar sprinted at the thieves. Knocking the first two down with her shield swing and tripped another with a low swipe. While doing so she yelled, " HYAAAAAH!! THIS IS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TOOK MONEY FROM!"
berserkerhorn

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Claire lowered her guard and looked at Carter and didn't realize people were charging at her. "Carter, I- I'm sor-" She then looked up and fell to the ground. The thief that charged at her had landed on top of her. Claire grunted and she tried to get him off of her.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby berserkerhorn » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:03 pm

(OOC- lets hope Ayla does something)
berserkerhorn

Postby Gorbaz » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Halina sprinted down the pathway, making alot of noise as she did so. There were guards on her tail, but still a fair distance off. Unfortunatly, outside of the main city, there were few distractions. What she really needed was a patsy...

Spotting a trio of people up ahead, she smiled inwardly. Looks like this may be her lucky day. From the back, the three seemed somewhat familiar. In fact, she was certain she had seen them around the city a few times before. Probably residents. She would have preferred out-of-towners, but these would have to do. Being sure to crunch of a few more dry leaves, she darted past the three, and tossed a small pouch in their general direction. "Hold this!"

As soon as the pouch had left her hands, her running style changed, and she started taking small hops and sidesteps to avoid hitting any more branches and leaves, making her run a bit slower, but also alot quieter. If her luck held, the guards would question those three, alowing her time to slip away and avoid another five lashes
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Hurati » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Hurati caught the pouch out of pure reflex and without thinking shoved it into his bag, "Hey watch it!" he yelled. He turned to Azreal, "Can you believe the nerve? I swear even though we have done so well, no respect."
We need bigger kittens.
Hurati

Postby Goryokaku » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:14 pm

Azrael watched the girl run off and smiled to himself he recognised her almost immediately, he'd seen her get a lashing before from the guards in fact he was sure it was just last week. The guards had stopped chasing her as Hurati caught the pouch, and Azrael sighed this was going to be interesting.

"Stop!" One of the guards shouted Azrael stopped moving and unclashed the sheaths of his two swords, "Which of you are responsible for her?"

Azrael smiled and looked at Hurati and Kaede, "Your right no respect what so ever, it's almost like we are her accomplishes... so how much is in the pouch?"

Azrael turned around to face the guards, there was about ten of them the leader obviously stood at front and shouting at them, he seemed a bit dim and by the looks of it he was new, one of the older guards tapped him on the shoulder, "Erm Sarge we don't want to go any further with this..."

"I don't care what you think they are obviously the ones who sent her to steal or why would she throw the pouch at them? Now which one of you is responsible for that young thief?" The Sargeant was quite well built and obvisouly he didn't have much going in the brains department, Azrael thought this would be funny.

"Sure I'm her guardian what has she done now?" He looked at Hurati as the Sargeant started bablling about theft, "So how many do you want? and how many do we give little Kaede there?"
Goryokaku

Postby Hurati » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Hurati yawned and replied, "I dunno man, he doesn't seem too bright." He put his hand on his sword and said, "Although I think it's about time for our daily exercise. Hey you, don't you know who we are?" He shook his head and answered before the leader could, "Apparently not, oh well too bad." he glanced at Azreal and ordered, "No broken bones, disarms and knockouts only." He turned to wink at Kaede and said, "Too bad, none for you since we're going to be going five on five. Maybe next time." He stretched his arms, "So, I take it the idiot in the front wants the first attempt? Don't worry, we won't even draw for you, to even it up a bit"
We need bigger kittens.
Hurati

Postby Goryokaku » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:30 pm

The other guards looked around they knew what was coming up the Sargeant was oblivous as his men drew their weapons, they knew the rules Hurati had just stated were simply a handicap for Azrael and Hurati nothing more, which mean't they weren't going to get to badly hurt this time. Some of them were happy about this five of them quickly surrounded Hurati, getting ready to lunge.

The Sarge was startled and fumbled to draw his own sword ordering the other four to help him surround Azrael, though Azrael tilted his head looking somewhat bored, he was already calculating their attack routes and he already written off the Sarge as being useless in this fight though it would be an interesting warm up. He took a long deep breath, then spreads his arms apart showing a vulnerable weakness, nobody took the bait.
Goryokaku

Postby Hurati » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:37 pm

Hurati grinned and cracked his knuckles, "Hows the arm Chad? Feeling better?" The guard the Hurati was talking too stood a bit straighter and replied, "Well, it took a little while bu-" He was cut off mid-sentence as Hurati dove forward and grabbed his arm, using the motion to pull the guard into his right handed punch. Hurati's fist connected squarely with his jaw and he fell to the floor, unconscious. Hurati spun around and looked at the other four who were watching him, mouths slightly open, Hurati cocked an eyebrow and said, "What? Never give an enemy the opening, even by talking it gives the opponent an adva-"

He ducked under a wild swing by a new recruit and elbowed the kid in the balls. He pivoted on the ball of his foot, still crouching, and grabbed his arms as the boy reached down in pain. He grasped his hands and pulled him over, standing as he did so, to slam him into the ground. Hurati rolled his head, cracking his neck, and turned to face the three remaining guards. "Any other takers?"
We need bigger kittens.
Hurati

Postby Gorbaz » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Halina dashed furthur down the road, the took a sharpt turn, and dived behind some bushes that were lining the road. She heard a commotion coming from behind her, and was sure the guards had stopped to question the three travellers. However, they were raising less of a fuss than she expected. Being far enough away that her movements would not have been noticed, she risked a glance back down the road, and saw everyone preparing for a fight! However, the two men that she had thrown the pouch of coins at seemed quite relaxed. Halina forwned, but continued to watch
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Next

Return to Roleplay