Monster Hunter roleplay -IC

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Monster Hunter roleplay -IC

Postby Taria » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:28 pm

Taria lets out soft moan as the harpy licks he, and then stop forcing herself onto her face as she speak. All her anger seems to cool away as her entire body blushes. "You wanted to what now? I-I'm terribly sorry." Taria scoots back so that she is no longer in the harp's face, but she is still on top of her belly, and her tail still gently pushes back and forth where it can in the harpies pussy. "I was just... I dunno. I want to have sex with him really badly." Taria seems to collapse against her harpy friend as she starts bawl, "Ah fuck. What's wrong with me?"
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby Gorbaz » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Samuel could believe what had just been offered to him! The head gargoyle had just outright asked if he wanted to join in with their... orgy. Admitting to himself that it would be quite an experience, and the thaught of it, combined with what he was seeing was quite a turn-on, he closed his eyes and shook his head. "I... I'm sorry. I just can't perticipate in such a thing." He looked directly into the head gargoyle's eyes. "I've got this... thing. About monsters. I may have accepted Vanille for what, and who, she is. But this? It's too much for me" He took a deep breath and looked across to Vanille and Ramia, noticing the looks on their faces. "But... I won't stop Vanille. It's in her nature, and I will respect and honour that"
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Kite » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:43 pm

Kite paused momentarily as he felt them removing his clothes. At first he made a few movements to resist before once again giving in, allowing them to pull his cloths off. He heard them as they 'ooh'ed and 'aaah'ed. His face grew slightly red before he made an attempt to roll over only to be reset as they climbed back on top of him, turning him into their play thing once more. Again, Kite felt himself becoming lost in the pleasure as he felt one harpy lower herself on his shaft, causing him to moan loudly into the crotch of the harpy who was lowering herself on his face. His hips began to buck against the figure that had taken his erection, sliding himself in and out of her the best he could from his very compromising position. His head moved up again, his tongue resuming its game with the harpy's loins, his tongue thrusting inside of her from time to time before moving up to play with her clit. His fingers moved with a renewed fervor, jamming a third finger inside of the harpy on his right side to accompany the two she had already taken into herself. His moans could be heard muffled against the nether regions of the monster on his face. His vocals caused a slight vibration as he pressed his face against her, letting out an even louder moan as his hips began to move faster. He soon felt the harpy on his left remove his fingers from her mouth, placing them on something smooth yet firm. The area seemed too firm to be a breast. His hand wandered around for a second, his palm and fingers caressing the skin before he realized he was touching her bottom. He'd begin to squeeze it rather tightly before releasing it to suddenly smack it forcefully. His hand came down on her butt once more, grasping the cheek with a force that seemed to carry a sense of authority despite the fact the he was the one who was under their control at this moment. His hand released her ass, moving toward the harpy's dripping sex that was pressed to his face. He'd allow his fingers to soak briefly in her dripping juices before moving his hand back to the other harpy's butt. He'd grab the cheek rather close to the center of her ass, pulling it to the side before tilting his hand, and sliding a finger into her anus, using the wet finger to push a bit further into her before slowly pulling it out slowly only to push it back into her in a slow and methodical fashion as he loosened her up.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

I don't want to change the world. I just want to leave it colder.
Kite

Postby berserkerhorn » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:01 pm

Cassandra is tied up as a slave to the lizard men. She was tied up to the other side of the brass thingy. She looked up and saw raven. "Psst... over here! Gets these chains off of me." Cassandra whispered hoping Raven would hear it. She rattled the chains that bound her hands to the wall. "Hurry before they notice!" Cassandra whispered as a warning
Last edited by berserkerhorn on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

Postby RavenLord » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:28 pm

"Psst... over here! Gets these chains off of me."

Raven heard the whisper and decided to investigate. What the hell was going on here?
"You see? The one who wins is the one who has the bigger weapon." - Immortal Baron Vorg
RavenLord

Postby chaoshunter213 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:56 pm

Wulf woke up due to a mumbling noise and then rattling chains. He sits up dazed, but makes out the form of a woman in chains a bit farther down the wall while he is in a dark corner. He moves to get up but find that he is chained by the neck and feet. His eyes adjust to the darkness and he sees that his armor, pack and weapons are about a yard away from him. "DAMN" he swears then jumps up only to be pulled down by the heavy chains, crashing to the ground. He thinks to him self " well I'm half naked, chained without my equipment, and in some random place with a chick that I've never meet. Fuck life is great...."
Chaos Will Rule!!! HAHAHAHAHA
chaoshunter213

Postby rooiehaan » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:59 am

Gargoyle lair
The head gargoyle nodded, and she agreed. But she grinned at Samuel, for there was one thing he had forgotten. "I admire your character, boy, but there's one thing youre forgetting. Your precious Vanille is still a Gargoyle, and like all gargoyles she lives on the semen of men. So joining here would be nothing more then good fun, seeing as that there's only gargoyles and an inari here. If you are to join however... Yes, that would change things..."
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Postby RavenLord » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:09 am

Raven cursed as he realized there were people chained to a brass pillar. Now taking steps with care not trying to be silent since it would be impossible for him with his full plate armour but trying not step on some thing he failed to notice. Lair was dark and it was hard to see around but through some hole from the daylight came and illuminated the brass pillar and around it. So Raven had no diffuculties realizing the two hunters chained to brass pillar. The woman who called him probably acted to noise he made and outlines of his figure since Raven was still in the not having stepped out from it yet. Raven his mind flooded with possibilites stepped out into light sun revealing his tall, intimidating figure. He would look like as a part of the shadow if it wasnt for the red stripes on his black armour and the red scarf he wore. His helm's visage was hiding his face and emotions. Raven's flesh was hidden under his full plate armour protected by iron plates. His iron helm covered his handsome features whole only showing the spark of curiosity in his eyes. A greatsword hung at his back marking him as a hunter. As Raven stepped further to examine the chains which bound the two hunters to the pillar that was the sight which two hunter saw.
"You see? The one who wins is the one who has the bigger weapon." - Immortal Baron Vorg
RavenLord

Postby Gorbaz » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Samuel had to admit that she had a point. With no males around, it wouls probably only be a matter of time before the Gargoyles took to the skies again, searching for mean to abduct and force themselves on. Would to really be so bad for him to delay such an act by joining in with them? If it saved others, and gave the Gargoyles more of a chance to find a group of men who would accept then, then it was worth the price. He stood straight, squared his shoulders, and got a look of determination in his eye. "Alright. I'll help you out and join in. But first, there is a subject of some... delicacy that I wish to discuss" He lowered his voice and leaned in closer to the lead gargoyle's ear. "I've been spending quite some rest time with Vanille, and I have a basic understanding of your... species. But, what are the chances of her becomming pregnant?"
Gorbaz

Postby Hurati » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Hurati felt the remaining sphinx swallow him and then her tongue started swirling around the head of his penis. He shuddered and looked at her, when he felt vibrations from the back of her throat and realized that she was purring. He stuck his tongue out at her and sat upright, letting her continue.
We need bigger kittens.
- Lucky the Vampire Dragon
Hurati

Postby chaoshunter213 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:13 pm

the first thing that Wulf thought as he saw this figure walk in to the light is "hell yeah he's a hunter so hopefully he can get me the hell out of here" Then he stands up slowly and smiles waiting for this person to do something.
Chaos Will Rule!!! HAHAHAHAHA
chaoshunter213

Postby rooiehaan » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Werewolves
BlueLight Wrote:(OOC: okay this is moving to slow)
Xelmic looked around for a rock and found two nice ones. Picking them up quietly he looked down.
"Luna i need you to do something me. Hold this like this" xelmix said putting a rock in her hands "and get ready to run". Without waiting for a reply he positioned arm and hand so it was quite visible that he was about to throw a rock by any passer by not that she was.
Then Xelmic throw his rock into the nearest were wolf he saw hitting her in the back.

PinkPandaBear Wrote:As she took the rock, she questioned, "What am I to do with..." but before she finished her question, she sees Xelmic toss the rock. She prepares her rock to do the same, but not yet throwing it, and prepares herself to run.

Xelmic throws the rock, but since he's the unlucky kind his rock misses, and flies straight threw the gathered werewolves, instead hitting the captured man on the head; nocking him out cold. The werewolves hear the thud and glance over, seeing the guy unconscience and with a big wound on his head. The growl, and look around, seeing the hunters. In a blink of an eye they were all moving with incredible speed, running towards them on all fours.

Gargoyle's lair
The head gargoyle blinks, then grins, and said whispering: "She feeds on your semen; its like she eats it. And what you eat won't be able to get you pregnant, right?" She smiles, then pats Sam on his cheek and continues in a normal voice. "There's a good lad. Oh, but you do realize that you just agreed to satisfy a dosen of gargoyles plus the furry girl, making it a total of thirteen ladies all dying for your attention... Your precious Vanille incluis, of course. As a matter of fact, i'm surprised you're willing to share him..." She said to no one in particular, slowly turning her head towards Vanille.

Desert
As the sphinx attenting to Mizuki starts to use her rough tongue to tease and play with her sex, Hurati's sphinx starts to slowly pump up and down after she got his member a little wet using her tongue. Both sphinxes were purring now, and both of their tails were reaching stiffly to the skies, indicating their hornyness. Mizuki's sphinx started to rub her own sex gently with her paw while she was attenting to Mizuki, and Hurati's sphinx started get wet even without touching herself. Clearly they were both under the influence of the spell, and it didn't seem like they would be cured any time soon.
Last edited by rooiehaan on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rooiehaan

Postby Gorbaz » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:23 pm

Samuel clears his throat. "Well, I'm not sure that I can help out everybody at once. There's only so much to go around. It could take a good couple of days to get through everybody..."

Vanille walked over and thre her arms around Samuel and pouted at the head Gargoyle. "He's my man! I'm not crazy about sharing him. I mean, what if you all waer him out? But, on the other hand, you are my family, and I wouldn't be a good sister if I didn't think of the family's needs, every now and then. But I need you to promise he you're not going to use him up"

Samuell held Vanille's hand as they both waited for the head Gargoyle's response
Gorbaz

Postby totalolness » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:30 am

Tal woke slowly from a wet dream and into a very wet harpy. He blinks a few times, but seeing as how he doesn't really know what is going on he just playfully chides her. "I don't belive you asked first sweet heart, i guess you better think of something to say your sorry" With that he pulls the lustful harpy girl in deep and begins kissing her passionatly, messaging her back and ass firmly and driving his cock in deeper with a slow pumping motion. He feels a little bruised but the sex is causing the pain to recede rapidly.
Talidas Ren Kak'Shar- Monster Hunter RPG
Creator of PotR:The lost Venture (under construction)
totalolness

Postby Hurati » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:13 am

Hurati winked at the Sphinx going down on him, "Your move." he said tauntingly.
We need bigger kittens.
Hurati

Postby rooiehaan » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:31 am

Nest
While Taria was getting teary-eyed, the harpy beneath her was still getting prodded by her harpoon-shaped tail and it felt deliciously good. The harpy barely able to speak, but managed to say: "I-its okay... uhng~, dear... i can help you i-if you want." She started stroking Taria's back, one part seductively and one part comforting.
Meanwhile Tal had woken up and was starting to get down with what he thought was a harpy, but who was actually either Claire or Meiliming, who had nursed him while he was out. When he got back to his senses he realized this, and he also found out that there was only one harpy in the nest, and she was having a handful of Taria to deal with.

The cliff
The harpies were getting increasingly wet, but still they wanted more. The one on the left tried to shove his fingers in even deeper, while the one on the right was begging for another finger, and was trying to see if his thump could reach her clit without stopping his thrusting motion. The harpy on his face got started shivering slightly and flapping with her wings; it was clear that Kite was doing an expert job there and that she was about to come. Then finally the harpy on top of his crotch cried with pleasure as he managed to somehow move even faster. She tried to push down on his crotch, meeting him half way, but his movements were almost too fast for her to keep up.

Desert
Hurati's sphinx meowed against his member, before pulling away. "I AM making my move, rwrrr~" She purred, saliva and pre-cum staining her chin. She looked at him a little better, and nodded. She climbed up and lied down on the cushions, face down and her ass in the air. "come on, hunter, i want to feel you inside of my pussy~"

Gargoyle lair
The head gargoyle laughs, and pats them both on the shoulders. "Good good, you pass the test! Not only do you love each other and are you willing to fight for it, you also keep your family close at heart. Very well. I will not force you to two love birds to join in, but i do have something... lying around here..." She ended muttering, and looking around. She walks over to some chests and finds what she was looking for. She came back and presented it to Vanille. "As a sign of you leaving us, and in a sign of good faith, i give you this golden necklace. May it remind you of the bond we share after so many years of enchainment, but let it also show you that life is filled with pleasure and joy; so enjoy these pleasures to the fullest"
rooiehaan

Postby Kite » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:44 am

Kite felt a strong pressure in his crotch as the harpy on top of his loins attempted to move in pace with him. Kite's hips continued to buck speedily against her, shoving his shaft inside of her with a great deal of force. He'd moan once more, the vocal vibrations once again causing stimulation to the harpy who sat on his face. His tongue continued to flick out, playing with her clit before sliding down once more, jamming itself into her sex. He'd retract it after a bit, planing soft kisses before moving his head up a bit to lightly nibble on her clit before licking it passionately once more, letting his tongue grind down on the clit as it flicked and pressed forcefully against it. His hips continued to buck but his legs coiled, bending at the knee so that his knees were off the ground, behind the harpy. He then pressed down with his legs, causing his hips to suddenly shoot off the ground as his weight and her weight were supported by his legs and his shoulders. He began to use his legs to cause his hips to swing up and down, bouncing her on his tool, impaling her deeper and deeper with each bounce. Another loud moan came from his mouth as he felt his body starting to tense. His right hand moved in such a way that his thumb slid up to the harpies clit and would begin to grind itself in a counter clockwise manner against her clit before sliding up and down the length of it, flicking and pressing down against the small fleshy protrusion. His pinky of his right hand would unfurl as it slowly edged itself inside her, squeezing into the small hole, stretching it as he finger-fucked her with all four fingers while stimulating her clit with his thumb. His left hand continued to press in and out of the harpy's anus, moving steadily deeper and deeper inside of her as she loosened up more and more. Soon a second finger found its way to the edge of the orifice, playing at the border of the hole before suddenly sliding in with a slow and steady motion. Now with two fingers in her ass he began to spread them slightly with a gentle force as he started to move his hand faster and harder, letting his fingers slide deeper into her while moving at a faster rate. Kite's body shuddered as he felt himself going crazy with lust as these harpies had their way with him, continuing to use him as their own personal sex toy. Kite held himself fast though, pacing himself the best he could and calling upon his amazing endurance to keep himself from releasing too early. He wasn't going to exhaust himself no matter how much he wanted to give himself to the pleasure.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

I don't want to change the world. I just want to leave it colder.
Kite

Postby Hurati » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Hurati smiled and then moved over to her on his knees, he rubbed his member against her slit and teased her with it. "Hm..... you seem to want this pretty bad." he said jokingly. He continued to tease her, listening to her complaints then slowly pushed himself into her. "Mmmmmmm..." he moaned, as Hurati entered her slowly. Her warmth and tightness gripping him, the wetness allowing him to push inside with little trouble. Hurati grinned and started pushing himself deeper into her, grabbing her hips with his hands and slowly gyrating his hips in a circle as he continued to push his full length into her.
We need bigger kittens.
Hurati

Postby Gorbaz » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Vanille beamed with delight as the necklace was handed to her. "Oh, thank you so much! It's so pretty!" She put it on and struck a few poses, like a model showing off a new piece of clothing. "It's just perfect!"

Salmuel smiled and nodded his head "Yes. It is. It suits you, Vanille. You look even more beutiful than before"

Vanille smiled and, wrapping her arms around Samuel again, give him a quick kiss, before looking at the head gargoyle. "I'll never forget this. I may have left the nest, but I'm still a sister. If you need anything, please come find me, and we'll do whatever we can" She gazed back into Samuel's eyes. "Won't we?"

Samuel smiles again and gave Vanille a quick kiss on the nose. "Of course"
Gorbaz

Postby RavenLord » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Raven made way for the chained figures at the wall. Throwing a quick look over his shoulder Raven then fixed his attention at the two hunter.

"Well can one of you care to tell me who are you, why are you chained to this pillar and who chained you? " Raven asked while he inspected the chains to see if he could break them with his greatsword.
RavenLord

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay