Monster Hunter roleplay -IC

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Monster Hunter roleplay -IC

Postby rooiehaan » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:38 am

Pyramid
"I am not man's best friend, but at least i'm clean.
I am tough to kill on the first try, and i am pretty lean.
I've been worshipped, but eaten too, in dire need.
Choose wisely now, for much will be affected by this deed."

Top of the cliff
As Kite was looking out over the horizon and fighting his nausea, the harpies continued to rub themselves against him and slowly started groping him and each other, the heat building up. For once they were quiet, only letting out a soft moan every now and then. It was obvious they had some plans with Kite, and at this point they wouldn't take no for an answer.

Back of the nest
The harpie talking with Taria grinned, and said: "That's so typical of you! However, i guess that would be logical when youre teaming up with some other hunters... Oh well" She shrugged, then cratched the back of her head. "Well, i have some happy go lucky songs for ya if you'd like to know 'em, but other then that i got nothin'"

Gargoyle cave
The moment Samuel opened the door all the gathered gargoyles and Luna the inari froze, and looked at him in bewilderness. The head gargoyle was the first to respond, getting back to her sences somewhat and making her way over to him. "Young man! What good to see you, but what an ill-timed entry you have made!" She quickly pulled out her wings and stood in front of him, hiding the positions the gargoyles were in up, under, in and around the inari; it seemed they had been having quite some fun. She wrapped an arm around his shoulder and took him in wide arch around the rest, still blocking his view with her wings, until she safely lead him to a room that was used as a kitchen. There she folded her wings again, and got straight to business. "You have found our cave without much trouble, so i take it our lost sister is with you?"
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Postby Hurati » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:46 am

Hurati lowered his head thinking. He thought a for a little while and then glanced at Mizuki before looking at the Sphinxes, "What the riddle is talking about is a cat right? Cat."
We need bigger kittens.
- Lucky the Vampire Dragon
Hurati

Postby PinkPandaBear » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:11 am

As she took the rock, she questioned, "What am I to do with..." but before she finished her question, she sees Xelmic toss the rock. She prepares her rock to do the same, but not yet throwing it, and prepares herself to run.
PinkPandaBear

Postby Gorbaz » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:22 am

Samuel had at first been shocked by the scene, but had tried to avert his gaze which, with the help of the Gargoyle leader was fairly easy. He moved with her to their kitchen area. "Err, yes. Vanille showed me the way. When no-one came out to meet us, I assumed the worst, and asked her to stay at the enterance while I checked things out"
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Kite » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:41 am

Kite had been sitting there, minding his own business when suddenly he noticed a few harpies reach his position. Looks like they were going to bring him down now! Kite found himself smiling at the idea when suddenly the group began to rub up against him, arousing both themselves and Kite. Kite's ice blue eyes narrowed as he felt their bodies pressing against him. He wanted to get down! Though the desire was getting weaker and weaker as the harpies continued to grope him. Kite already felt himself getting slightly aroused by having their bodies pressing up against him in such a way. Soon Kite found himself reach out, wrapping his arms around one of the harpies, pulling her body close as he pressed himself harder against her, allowing himself to experience a rush of endorphins as their bodies squeezed into one another. As the creatures began to let out soft moans Kite reached his hand upward toward the chest of the harpie girl he held, grabbing at one of her breasts firmly, squeezing and kneading it as his other arm compensated by tightening around her waist in the absence of his fondling hand. At this point Kite had forgotten about wanting to go down from this perch, the harpies were very good at distracting him from his fear induced nausea, filling him with lust.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

I don't want to change the world. I just want to leave it colder.
Kite

Postby Taria » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:22 am

Taria suddenly get distracted as she hears soft moans. She turns to see Kite groping some harpies. Her low state of lust suddenly enfalmes upward as does her anger. "What? No! I want to fuck him!" She shouts out, then quickly covers her own mouth in embarassment. Her hand reaches down to rub against her barely covered crotch, (she's still had nothing but armor on the bottom) as her other hand reaches out pathetically towards Kite. "Nnngh," She whimpers in a quiet voice, "fuck me..." She almost causes herself to fall out of the nest trying to reach him in her lustfull state.
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby RavenLord » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:42 am

And this was just expected. Harpies started to rape Kite. Raven was pissed off. He was exhausted but he didnt care. He already knew he couldnt do anything if no one fought back from his group. He was going to teach Harpy Queen a lesson about staying true to deals she made with hunters but not now. Realizing he was unable to do anything Raven also realized he was bored and he didnt want to skin lizard yet. So he thought of exploring lizard's nest before trying to skin the corpse. Raven looked around for a way to Lizard's lair.
Last edited by RavenLord on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You see? The one who wins is the one who has the bigger weapon." - Immortal Baron Vorg
RavenLord

Postby Goryokaku » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:22 pm

Mizuki didn't say anything there was no need to, if Hurati had the answer wrong he could take the full blame for it not that Mizuki thought he was wrong and let's face it his fate would be worse then her's after all her monster half protected her from the curse though she mused to her self she might show the Sphinx a thing or too if they made her horny again.
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby rooiehaan » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:59 pm

Desert
The sphinxes grinned at Hurati, before pausing, blinking and muttering curses for him guessing right. Soon they shivered as if they felt some imaginary wind only they felt, before looking around with a dead-horny look. They started to drip saliva on the ground as they slowly got up and both jumped at Hurati. "Cock, cock! give us your peniss~!" They echoed, ripping off his pants and rubbing themselves against him. Obviously the formalities were shoved aside.

Gargoyle's lair
The head gargoyle sighed in relief, and nodded. "That's good... i was afraid we had lost her, never to see her again... Thank you for coming by." She smiled, before looking over her shoulder and sending a gargoyle to go and fetch Vanille. "Now, can i help you with something? Other then, perhaps... no wait, i think that's Vanille's job now" She ended giggling

Harpies nest.
While the other hunters were patching up each other, Taria's harpy gasped and jumped Taria, trying to force her to the ground. "Calm down, girly, he's out of your reach! Don't try to go get him, you'll hurt yourself! Can't... Can't i help you out for the moment?" she asked her, blushing slightly; she liked Taria but hadn't thought of her in that way at all, up till now

Cliff
The harpies kept rubbing against Kile, the one harpy getting groped in particular. They slowly pushed him down, and fought with each other for his limbs; His crotch was quickly taken and so was his face, so at the end the two remaining harpies both grabbed a hand. The first guided it towards her crotch, while the other put one of his fingers in her mouth and started licking and sucking it seductively.

cemetery - tier 1
Mia moaned softly, feeling her legs wet from the creature's licking. ''Y-You're..'' She was about to back off when she saw that he was probably mating.

The creature was getting more and more aroused by Mia's scent and her moans, and couldn't hold back anymore. It slowly moved closer to her, standing above her, and pressed his penis between her legs, rubbing against her privates. It started rocking its hips slowly and made small sounds in its throat, begging Mia to guide him inside.
rooiehaan

Postby Goryokaku » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:09 am

Mizuki laughed at the two sphinxes attmpting to rape Hurati she could easily join in but she didn't see why she should, he'd answered the question so she didn't need to. Though this probably mean't the sphinxes would only look at Hurati from now on due to their curse, which was ironic she thought considering she was the one to suggest that they ask the riddle not him, she looked at Kalria, "You reckon their going to be long?"

"Those two are likely to be going at it for a while when they get horny they get horny," Kalria giggled hugging Mizuki tightly and now sitting on her lap. Mizuki smiled and decided to watch the show.
Goryokaku

Postby Hurati » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:23 am

"Oof" was all Hurati could manage as the sphinxes jumped him. He tried to sit back up when they ripped his pants off and he flushed slightly, "Eheh, ladies. I think we can work this ou-" Hurati was cut off as the attentions of the duo caused his cock to harden. He leaned back on his elbows and watched as they rubbed against him.
We need bigger kittens.
- Lucky the Vampire Dragon
Hurati

Postby RavenLord » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:28 am

Raven walked into the lizard's lair as boredom slowly gave way for exicetement. Raven was curious. Still he didnt dropped his guard. Ready to draw his sword he remained alert.
"You see? The one who wins is the one who has the bigger weapon." - Immortal Baron Vorg
RavenLord

Postby meiliming » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:31 am

Alicia honestly had no idea what was going on. The person whom she had tried to heal hadn't responded positively yet, so she decided to take it easy for now and just hang out in the nest.
meiliming

Postby Gorbaz » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:42 am

Samuel caughed a little nervously. "Yes, well, I did promise to look out for her, and be her companion.." He straighted his jacket, again, being a bit nervous due to being in a cove full of gargoyles, and with news that they may or may not take too well. "Well, following your... unexpected appearance at the clubhouse, I managed to get hold of Recchy. He has... apologies for his actions against you. I thaught that, since it was only Vanille who heard it, I should come up here and deliver the news personally. But, wouldn't have made it here without her"

Vanille sat at the enterance to the cave, kicking her heels and looking out onto the wilderness. She wondered to herself what would be keeping Samuel from telling her it was ok to go in, especially since she hadn't heard any fighting. It was at that point that she heard a very familiar sound. Standing up and turning around, she smiled broadly as one of the gargoyles came jogging up to her "Ramia! Hey there sister!"
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Taria » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:45 am

Taria grumbles angrily as she turns back around on the harpy trying to help her, muttering angrily and unintelligibly, "Y..you! You and your friends...stealing away my male, my seed." Taria begins to strip off her armor as she loses control to horniness. She tackles the curious harpy girl, sliding her hips up her body as her sex is pushed near her face. Taria reaches behind herself and begins to tease her friend's breasts. "Yeah... you're going to help alright. You're... you're going to be my bitch." Taria seems to calm down as she toys with the harpy's body, but she is still rather full of anger. As the girls' pussies begin to get wet, Taria gently probes the harpy's sex with the tip of her tail, pushing inside her while leading the other girl's head towards her own wanton pussy.
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby Kite » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:00 am

Kite felt himself being lowered and fought against them the best he could without resorting to violence. As he struggled he could feel them fighting over who got what portion of his body and his movement only caused more confusion as he rolled and pushed them about. Suddenly the young man froze in place as he felt weight press down on his crotch, pushing on his full on erection. A soft moan escaped his lips, one of the few times his voice could actually be heard, even if it was only for a split second before his face was enveloped by another body. Unable to see, Kite began to move his hands, attempting to move them toward the hips of the harpy who had decided to occupy his face, but was surprised when he felt two separate entities take hold of his arms, one on the right sliding his fingers into something warm and moist while the one to his left latched down on his fingers with another moist area, though he could distinctly tell that the the one to his left was using her mouth which made him suspect that the one to his right was using him to finger her. Feeling a bit intoxicated by the four separate bodies all vying for his attention, he rose his head up without restraint, his tongue flicking out to play at the harpy's crotch. His right hand began to move up and down at the wrist while his fingers squirmed and wiggled inside the other harpy's crotch. His hips moved in an autonomous fashion as he pressed up to grind against the harpy at his waist, despite the fact that he was still clothed. The fingers of his left hand moved slowly within the mouth of the fourth harpy, playing against her tongue as he continued to get more and more aroused by the sensation of all four of them pleasuring themselves against him.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

I don't want to change the world. I just want to leave it colder.
Kite

Postby rooiehaan » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:35 am

desert.
As one of the sphinxes managed to claim Hurati's crotch, the other one hissed, but couldn't convince the first one to back off. She looked at Hurati and muttered something about getting him later, before looking around and spotting Mizuki. She got on all fours and walked over to Mizuki in the most seductive way she could. "Y-youre somewhat of a human, right?" She asks her, breathless. "You could help me out, couldn't you?"
meanwhile the other sphinx noticed his hardening member and grinned, before sliding off, pulling down his pants and without notice chomping down on it. With his member in her mouth she smiled, little fangs showing on either side of his penis, before she started licking the tip while it was still in her mouth. She started purring softly, a warm, rich sound coming from the back of her throat.

Cliff
The harpies decided to not tease him anymore (better yet, tease themselves) and started stripping him. The harpies admired his phisique when his clothes came off, but even more 'ooh' and 'aaah''s could be heard when his pants came off. They all looked at his member with hungry eyes, before the one who had been sitting on it sat down again, slowly guiding it inside her. The spell was broken and soon the others started probing themselves too, using his fingers and his... well, face. The one who had been sucking on his finger had turned around and placed his hand on her left butt cheek, and waited for him to make a move.

nest
Taria's harpy was shocked when Taria suddenly jumped her like that, and as soon as she realised what was going on she was licking Taria's crotch instinctively, while being fondled and penetrated by the hunter's tail, which had a pretty gentle tip, which was followed by a rather large harpoon shape. She quickly felt her insides stretch, and cried: "I didn't mean it like that, i wanted ta find you a guy~"

Gargoyle cave
The head gargoyle suddenly became serious again, and frowned. "an official apology, hmmm?" She pondered, before shrugging. "Oh well, i guess we could lay off him and just act like it never happened. He has the power to chain us up again anyways, so we're safer this way in the end" She ended winking, before getting up and taking his hand. Without any tries to hide the spectacle from view, she guided him towards the main room, where the other gargoyles had continued their... party. She smiled as she saw Ramia and Vanille enter the room on the other side, and squeezed Sam's hand gently to show her appreciation of him bringer her back, if only for a while. "While youre here, would you care to join us? We are still a couple of men short..." She said with a mischievous grin.

Lizard's lair
Raven ventured on, but quickly noticed how dark it became. He could hear stuff grinding under his feet, and it didn't sound good. The sun broke through and he could see a glimmer of polished brass in the distance, probably a door.
Last edited by rooiehaan on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
rooiehaan

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:39 am

Claire had witnessed the whole conversation between the harpies and Taria. She also saw Tal getting raped by the harpies. "Why are you guys doing this!?" Claire shouted at the harpies. "They help you save you guys and this is how you repay them!?" Claire yelled.
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby RavenLord » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:08 pm

Raven took out his standrd hunter equipments to prepare a torch. He didnt like the sound of that. But when he tried to lit the torch, it slipped from his hands. Cursing under his breath Raven stood there for a moment. He could go back still. Then curiosity made him go forward. He made way for the glimmer of polished brass which could be possibly a door.
RavenLord

Postby Goryokaku » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Mizuki grinned at the Sphinx, Kalria could watch the action this time, as she winked at her, Kalria smiled and sat to the side she pouted a little but she would get another round with her new found friend, Mizuki opened her wide apart and pulled her panty armor down she wanted to see the sphinx work a little first and feel some of the enjoyment herself before she would get down and satisfy the Sphinxes lust with her delicate hands and tongue.
Goryokaku

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay