Legend of the Seven Swords - IC

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Legend of the Seven Swords - IC

Postby That_One_Guy » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:19 am

Fountain
Garian looked at them and then at Claire, blood on her lips, "We gotta go, and now." He told them, picking up Claire in his arms and looked back at them, "If you value your lives, follow me." He told them, taking command and started walking out.

streets
The hooded man smiled and put a hand beneath Tik's chin, lifting it so that she looked him straight in his red eyes, "I am not human, but keep that to yourself. As for the catch, there is a man among the group named Garian, I need you to lead him to the Forest of Kasur, south of here, there he will learn of his destiny in life, relive his past, and, hopefully, meet his fate." He chuckled, "Failure though and... well" He gripped her neck roughly, quickly, not even her animal eyes saw his movement, his strength was massive and he bared his teeth at her, they looked jagged, a cruel smile playing on them as if he were the devil himself. "I hope I made myself clear." He finally said, letting go and started to leave. "Don't look for me, I'll find you."
That_One_Guy

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:38 am

Claire opened her eyes for a second. "Garian?" she said in a weak voice. "We gonna have some fun again?" she said weakly with a smile on her face. Then she closed her eyes and went back to sleep.
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Goryokaku » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:16 am

Following People

Mizuki followed Garian and the others quietly her hood up now there was no need to attract any attention, to her self not with buildings being on fire and guards being dead in the libray, though when she got the chance she would get that book off Hurati. She needed to look through it's pages.
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby Z-Fied » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:00 am

Following People

Serena knew something was wrong. It had to be to do with her attacker, and she knew she had to tell Garian at some point. Probably when they had gotten out of the city, and were resting. While she did not exactly trust Garian, he was looking out for their safety, and she could easily vouch that her attacker was more powerful than anything she'd ever come across.

She ran to the front of the group, where Garian was "Say, Garian, where are we going exactly?"
Composer, Songwriter, Guitarist, Singer, Programmer, Gamer, and Zombie Expert!

My Project: Resident Evil: Progeny - Blog

"Our limits are only created by our mind, our dreams, our desires."
Z-Fied

Postby rooiehaan » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:51 pm

Mikami got up, jumped out of the fountain and walked after the crew. The sudden cold of the water had taken her back somewhat, and she felt less drunk and more in control. She devided her gear: she held her armor in her left hand and her halberd in the right, resting it on her shoulder. She kept blinking with her eyes, trying to supress the alcohol. "So uh... What now?" She asked no one in particular. She shivered, her wet clothes were cold in the wind.
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Postby Hurati » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Hurati cocked his head at everyone moving off and sighed. He tossed the apple he had over next to Gottri to try and signal him, then started walking down a different path, in the same direction as the group.
We need bigger kittens.
- Lucky the Vampire Dragon
Hurati

Postby TechScience » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:00 am

Luis looks at the merchant "so how much was the price again?" as he asks this he keeps moving around the gold pieces
TechScience

Postby kitsune106 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:26 pm

streets
Tik growls and swears at this, but nods, a bit frightened by his power. She pulls back, leaving kit in charge. Kit blinks and looks around.
"Mistress MIZUKI!!" she yells out, before looking around, then sighing and using her sense of smell to locate her. She dashes towards her then qwuickly kneels down, the nude fox in front of her.
"Sorry about that mistress. I am ready to be punished for wandering off."
kitsune106

Postby Gorbaz » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:24 pm

The apple hits Gottri on the head and bounces off in a random direction. "Oi!" He frowns and grumbles to himself, reluctantly following the others
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby That_One_Guy » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:01 am

Streets
Garian didn't look at them, heading towards the South-most exit. "We're leaving, the sooner we get out of this city, the better." He told them, holding Claire tightly against him so that she didn't fall out of his hands. "When we get out of town and make camp, then we'll come up with an idea and figure out who is after us."
That_One_Guy

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:06 am

Claire opened her eyes again. "Garian I can't breathe..." she said as she tried to get him to loosen up a bit. "And you never answered my question, are we going to have some more fun" she asked him with a smile.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby rooiehaan » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:32 am

Mikami muttered something about hasty men and their logic, but followed Garian anyway. "What happened to the camp we made before having to come fetch you all? We could go there; less work and more talk''
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Postby Goryokaku » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:06 pm

walking down street

Mizuki thought about it, that had been there this morning but then there was also the possibility that some one had found it and from the way Garian was moving, he obviously felt they were being followed but she also had to deal with kit in front of her she pulled a robe out of her bag and put it on kit, "Wear that and we will talk later, once we are in a somewhat safer place."

She need to know if Kit knew about her other personality, but more then that she wanted out of this city now.
Last edited by Goryokaku on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goryokaku

Postby Z-Fied » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:08 pm

Streets

While Serena was walking down the streets with the group, she noticed that a Savient had run up to Mizuki. Serena turned to Mizuki "Is that thing yours?" Serena had no respect for those beasts... they cared for nothing other than pleasure and she had no idea why Mizuki would have one with her.
Composer, Songwriter, Guitarist, Singer, Programmer, Gamer, and Zombie Expert!

My Project: Resident Evil: Progeny - Blog

"Our limits are only created by our mind, our dreams, our desires."
Z-Fied

Postby That_One_Guy » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:57 am

outside of city
Garian left the city through the gates and, when he felt he was a good distance away, he put down Claire and looked around, "Who is the light swordsmen again?" He asked them, looking back at Claire.

Merchant
The merchant looked at Luis and smiled "140" He told him, smiling.
That_One_Guy

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:03 am

Claire fell down to the ground almost immediately after she was put down. "Mikami I think, oh and sorry, I'm not exactly up to full strength yet" she said as she attempted to get up but failed.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Hurati » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:05 am

Hurati had followed the group and stood nearby, leaning against a tree. He waited and watched the group.
We need bigger kittens.
- Lucky the Vampire Dragon
Hurati

Postby kitsune106 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:31 am

Streets

Kit shrugs off the robe. "No.. slaves don't get clothes until we earn." she protests, but stands up and follows behind Mizuki, keeping the proper distant.
"mistress, are you under attack? Why was inn on fire?" she asks, knwoing that keeping her mistress safe is part of her duties.
kitsune106

Postby TechScience » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Luis opening his money bag with a smile took out 140 pieces and gave it to him "there you go lad" he said with a smile on his face
TechScience

Postby Goryokaku » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:28 pm

Following Garian
Mizuki

Mizuki looked at Serena and shrugged, "A servant can be useful every now and again, so yes she is mine i needed some... relief earlier and purchasing her was the quickest option with out doing something with some one i would have had to kill later."

Mizuki looked at Kit, "The inn is on fire because we set it on fire and no I am not being attacked, at least not yet, we need to keep up with Garian."
Goryokaku

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay