Legend of the Seven Swords - IC

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Legend of the Seven Swords - IC

Postby Z-Fied » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:48 pm

Outside the Imploded Inn

Serena saw what was left of the Inn. It appears that Garian had done this, and probably had good reason for it as well. Serena went over to him "Impressive. What made you do that?" It was hard to keep her cold reputation up now after what had happened to her, but she couldn't look weak. 'Thank goodness no-one's come here yet' she thought to herself. Thankfully the smoke was disguised by the dark sky, however the smell of ash filled the air, and it would only be a matter of time before more people came, which would only lead to more trouble. "We have to get out of here." she stated to the group.
Composer, Songwriter, Guitarist, Singer, Programmer, Gamer, and Zombie Expert!

My Project: Resident Evil: Progeny - Blog

"Our limits are only created by our mind, our dreams, our desires."
Z-Fied

Postby Goryokaku » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Outside

Mizuki looked at Garian blankly, then down at Claire in her arms, then back up at Garian. "You want me to go back in and get her again?"

She knew it was a stupid reply but Garian wasn't thinking straigh and he needed to be thinking straight, if they were going to start moving out and they also now needed to find Luis and Hurati, and she needed to find her slave. "Everyone start moving Gottri don't worry I've got money and i'm sure their will be more alchol on the way but we sort of need to move out with out you raging about. We still need to find Luis, and as Hurati ran out and isn't here chances are he's somewhere in town also i need to find another person."
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby rooiehaan » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:11 pm

"Whoah, everyone freeze! I l-lost my armor!" Mikami outed, before looking at the ground like she was missing her glasses. "Watch your step, you might be standing on 'em... Oh, what bastard threw me out of the inn this time? How can a lady walk around like this, all naked and... naked!" she muttered, lifting up Serena's left leg to peek underneath her shoe. "Hmm, not here either..."
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Postby Gorbaz » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Gottri grumbled to himself as he clambers back to his feet, slightly dazed at having been thrown out of the inn through the window, and then getting a faceful of dirt. He was feeling very confused as the last few moments were more of a blur than anything else. Brushing himself down, he noted that he still had his axe strapped to his back, and his pants were on. Two very important things, he reasoned! It took a couple of minutes after that to register that the inn was burning down. "Oh. Yeah." he muttered
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby TechScience » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Luis picks up the bag of money and with a smile of content he places it on the table in front of the merchant "You mean this beauty... Now I hope you didn't forget our little agreement" Luis let's out a little laugh as he opens it to show that it was actually money in it.
TechScience

Postby That_One_Guy » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Outside the Inn
Garian looked at the Inn and shrugged, "I...don't know.." He said, he didn't, couldn't, remember what had happened, he had blacked out. "What did happen?" He asked her, looking back towards her.

Armor Merchant
The man smiled, "Yes, yes, I know our agreement and I will uphold it." He told Luis, handing him the armor and taking the money, "I will give that to you at 50% Discount." He told him, smiling.

Weapon's merchant
The man smiled and left the counter and came back a minute later with a nice looking longsword, "This beauty was crafted long ago, said to belong to the first king of the Mythical Lucres empire, though its not proven or anything." He told Hurati, showing it to him, the blade indeed looked old, but the writing on it was Elvish, not Lucres.

Streets
The hooded man felt the presence of two souls and had thought it to be Garian but realized it was, in fact, Tik, the Saviant slave. He smiled and walked up to her, feeling the Earth element running through her, "Hello, my dear." He smiled at her, "How would you like to be more powerful and rid of that second half of you?" He asked her, "I know there is a despicable goody soul in you, and I know you want to be rid of it, now am I right?" He asked.
That_One_Guy

Postby Hurati » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Hurati glanced at it then started to back away, "Sorry, that sword is probably too much for me to afford, so I should get going." Hurati turns around and starts walking away, counting to 10 in his head.
We need bigger kittens.
- Lucky the Vampire Dragon
Hurati

Postby Z-Fied » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Outside the Inn

Serena jumped as Mikami lifted up her leg, drawing her rapier as if on instinct and had the blade to Mikami's neck. "Don't do that again." Serena was in no mood for a drunk orc. She sheathed her weapon, and turned back to Garian "You don't remember? You blew up the Inn, after..." she blushed slightly. If he didn't remember, that was all the better. Hopefully Mikami wouldn't remember either, being drunk. And claire had taken quite a head injury. If Serena was lucky it would be her and Mizukis little secret. She shook her head to stop the distraction. "...well, it doesn't matter. We have to be leaving, and I'm sure you'll remember later."

Z-Fied

Postby TechScience » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Luis nodded "Okay then" As he smiles he takes out his bag of money which was on his belt as he opens it and starts to take out the money as he puts it on the table
TechScience

Postby kitsune106 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Streets

Tik nods, but then pauses, and looks him over. she grabs him and pulls him into an alley.
"Who are you? And why should I trust you?" she hisses, then puts a claw tip near hsi eye.
"Answer quickly, or this claw gets me an eye and some brains!" she whisper hjisses to him.
kitsune106

Postby Goryokaku » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Outside The Inn

Mizuki looked around Claire was in her arms and they didn't have time to wait, she handed Claire over to Mikami, "Wait here.."

Mizuki then turns back towards the inn and walks back in through the door using the wind to speed her movements, once inside the blazing inn, she spotted Mikami's armor on the table and made her way towards it, she went to grab the armor and retracted her hand in pain. "Fuck... that hurt..." Taking a deep breath and psyching herself up he muster the winds to blow round her hands then grabs the piece of armor wincing in pain.

Mizuki turned and started walking towards the door when the frame collapsed, swearing to her self she started running and dived through one of the windows rolling and landing near Gottri, Mizuki let go of the armor no longer able to bear the pain.
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby rooiehaan » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Mikami had just picked up claire to look under her, when Mizuki dived through one of the windows. Carefully (but not really steady) she put Claire down, before walking over and kneeling next to her armor. she poked it, and quickly retracted her finger. "Ah, that is hot!'' she pouted. she looked up at the group, then focussed on the dwarf. "You don not happen to have any more ale with you, do you?'' she asked him, planning on putting on her armor again as soon as she can; she really felt naked without it.
rooiehaan

Postby Gorbaz » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Gottri stood and watched as one of the ladies rushed back into the burning inn and, a short while later, threw herself out of the same window that he had been thrown through earlier. Thankfully, she landed next to him, and not on him. The armour she had been carrying scattered across the ground, and the orc woman, Mikami, wandered over to test it. Her exclamation suggested that she didn't want to put it back on just yet. "Eh? Nay lass, ah donne tend te carry eet roond wi me. Las time ah tried, someone went an' brooke t' barrel" He scratched his head, trying to figure out what best to do. "Ah donne suppose any o' yeh happens te be a wizard, eh?"
Gorbaz

Postby That_One_Guy » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Outside of Inn
Garian picked up the burning, metal armor bare handed, not feeling its heat and started walking away towards the center of town, next to the castle, there was a fountain and he tossed the armor underhanded into it, steam rising up from the intense heat from it.

Weapon's shop
The man nodded, "Your right, the weapon is a bit much for you, come back when you do have money" He smiled, putting the blade away and going back to his work.

Streets
The hooded man smiled, his red eyes staring into Tiks, "I am someone who wishes to help, but I need you to help me first." He told her, "I can give you your own body, a body with only your mind and no one elses." He put his hand on her shoulder, his hand was cold, dead-like, "How does that sound?"
That_One_Guy

Postby rooiehaan » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Fountain, center of town

"oy, oyoyoyoy~" Mikami shouted at Garians back, then made her way behind him, walking as though she was walking upwards on a hill. "I will not let you get away with my armor, sonny!" She called at him, trying to chase him but in fact walking pretty slowly. Garian tossed her gear in the fountain, making her blink. She roared, then dived after them.
Unluckily the fountain wasn't really that deep, so she came back up holding her gear in one hand and her head in the other, pressing against a big bump on the top of her head. "you bastard..." she muttered, her wet clothes revealing every curve on her body
Last edited by rooiehaan on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rooiehaan

Postby Hurati » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:17 pm

Hurati walked back towards the inn, snagging an apple from a table when a merchant wasn't looking, and ambled along the streets. He turned the corner and saw the group standing around, and a few flailing around. He sighed and bit into the apple, one hand in his pocket, and walked towards them silently.
We need bigger kittens.
- Lucky the Vampire Dragon
Hurati

Postby Gorbaz » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Gottri staggarred over to where Mikami had dived into the fountain. He gave her a quick glance over as she sat there, compleatly soaked. She was very shapely and well toned, but not a Dwarf woman. "Eh lass. Donne ye think ye betta stick that armour o' yers on afore someone decides te take advantage o' th' situation?" He looked around at the rest of the people gathered nearby. Didn't look like anyone wanted to start a fight, or try anything... just yet
Gorbaz

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:23 am

Claire groaned and she coughed up some blood, but was still unconsious.
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Z-Fied » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Outside The Inn/Fountain

Serena stood there, watching as this whole scene unfolded before her eyes, and sighed. 'This orc is just dead weight. She hasn't done anything for us yet, and just keeps using us. I can't believe that this is one of the swordsmen.' she thought to herself.

Looking around, she knew it would only be a matter of time before people noticed them, and now there were about 15 people watching this almost nude orc in wet clothes showing off her 'gear'. Someone would have to make sure that they didn't get in the groups way. She wasn't going to be the one to do it though, not after she had been raped about half an hour ago.

Z-Fied

Postby kitsune106 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:32 pm

streets

Tik smiles. "You must have read my mind. But what's this catch>? You're human. Humans don't like my kind.. so what's the catch." she asks, "And what do you want me to do?" she asks, showing off sharp teeth.
kitsune106

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay