Orpheus and Eurydice RP

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Orpheus and Eurydice RP

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:28 am

"Hades, please may I have my clothing? At least let me take his as he has taken his off" Persephone begged Hades. "I don't like being nude in front of others besides you" Persephone said.
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:29 am

(OCC, I think,: Kiwi, I made the same mistake you did, you are kind of taking control of Hades, thus making rencarnated not being able to respond. Don't worry I have done the same :P)

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Kiwi » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:22 am

(OCC, well... see... the thing is... On the actual story, Orpheus was the only one ever that actually persuaded Hades and Persephone into doing what he wanted. This is because of his lyre that changes the heart of anyone who hears it. Sooo... on my last post... Orpheus played the lyre and started stripping in an attempt to seduce Hades... I didn't took away rencarnated's turn, i am waiting for Hades reaction. Is she gonna be subdued by the sounds? Will she just get very horny and rape us both harder? Will she dance a jiggle?

I don't like to control others when i Rp, that is why i didn't say anything about Hades and Persephone's reaction. They are your characters, you might want them to react differently from what i expect.
Feed Your Head
Kiwi

Location: You now the name of that city that stands between France and Spain? Yeah, I'm nowhere near there.

Postby rencarnated » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:54 pm

(I didn't explain it clearly to you did i Hades X3 if your character is being forced into something like being held down, or magically enthralled that you cannot control it is the other persons right to use it. >.> now back into character)

"Shush Persephone listen to him play." Hades looks enchanted as she listens intently to the beautiful sounds jumping from his lyre. Feeling slightly swayed by his music, and more horny than she was before Persephone fixed her problem she said, "So let's see how good of a lover you really are, Persephone i want you to test him. See if he is as good as he says he is. I will be watching..." Hades bites her lower lip and continues, "Very closely."
What? My fetishes? well let's count... OH $#!% IT'S OVER 9000.
rencarnated

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:07 pm

"But Hades..." Is all the Persephone said. "Please don't make me do this" Persephone once again begging Hades.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Kiwi » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:09 pm

Orpheus looks at Persephone, feeling compassion for her, thinking of how sad her life must be under Hades rule, never feeling the soft touch of love.
He is now completely naked, revealing a strong limb that is slightly dripping pre-cum caused by the arousal of his own music.
He then reaches his hand to her in hopes that she will accept.
Feed Your Head
Kiwi

Location: You now the name of that city that stands between France and Spain? Yeah, I'm nowhere near there.

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Persephone snatches her hand back staring at Orpheus then back at Hades. "Please don't make me do this Hades, I've never been with a male before"

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Kiwi » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Orpheus approaches Persephone and softly whispers to her: "Do not worry... I mean you no harm... I promise. Besides it is what your master desires and i am sure you do not wish for any more pain. Help me help you... Let yourself go..."
Feed Your Head
Kiwi

Postby rencarnated » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:39 pm

"Do not make me wait Persephone." Hades commanded, "Force her if you have to." She said with and evil grin.
rencarnated

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Persephone looks at Hades with innocent eyes. Persephone realizes that there is no way out of this. Persephone drops to her knees and starts sucking Orpheus' cock. Persephone stops and says "I've seen other girls do this to boys before, am I doing it right?". Persephone continues to suck Orpheus' cock.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Kiwi » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:24 pm

Orpheus lets out a quiet moan: "Yes, it feels very good actually... You are a natural."
He wraps his hand on the back of her head, softly grabbing her hair. "You are doing amazing, continue like that... Use your tongue..."
Orpheus feels Persephone's soft mouth going up and down on him. The feeling is amazing.
"Wait - Says Orpheus, stopping Persephone - Let me please you too"
He pulls her down to the floor, turning her around and placing her on top of his face, making a 69 position.
"You can continue now" - he says to her while looking at her soft wet pussy.
Feed Your Head
Kiwi

Postby rencarnated » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Hades is touching herself now. Breathing heavily and moaning every once in a while as she watches the two please each other. She bites her lower lip as they change positions and inserts a finger into herself.
rencarnated

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:54 am

Persephone continues to suck Orpheus' cock as her pussy becomes wet. Persephone stopped and let out a moan feeling the pleasure of Orpheus' tongue. "Ooo, it feels so good" Persephone layed there enjoying the pleasure. "Ung, I'm close Orpheus! I'm going to cum!" Persephone yelled at the top of her lungs.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Kiwi » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Orpheus gest hearder inside Persephone's mouth when he hears her say that. He puts 2 fingers inside her pussy and 1 gently on her ass, licking her clit faster.
"Cum all you want"
Feed Your Head
Kiwi

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:05 am

Persephone moaned and she finally came. "Ugh, is this really what a man's touch feels like?"

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Kiwi » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:14 am

"Wait, it gets even better" Orpheus picked Persephone up, and then laid her down on the floor with him on top, turning into a missionary position. He kissed her neck and fondled her breasts, licking her then behind the right hear. He slowly pushed his wet cock inside her juicy pussy.
Feed Your Head
Kiwi

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:35 am

Persephone gasped. "This feels so good, I don't think any woman can imitate this! A man's touch certainly can be unique!" Persephone slowly started to became wet again.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Kiwi » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:18 am

"Glad to see you say that" He starts thrusting inside of her, going in and out, kissing her breasts and rubbing his hands up her neck. "Ah, you are so tight... It feels amazing inside you"
Feed Your Head
Kiwi

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:50 am

Persephone started to moan again. "It feels really good, my body is burning up"

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Kiwi » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:14 pm

Orpheus thrusts deeper an deeper inside her, getting quicker with each passing moment. "You're inside is burning and your smooth body is so warm"
He picks her up and puts her on top of him. "Move you hips, make us both cum."
Feed Your Head
Kiwi

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay