Orpheus and Eurydice RP

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Orpheus and Eurydice RP

Postby rencarnated » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:52 pm

Hades laughs and a wall of shadow soon blocks Eurydice from chance of running. "Come here child," Hades crooned. "I won't hurt you... if you behave."
What? My fetishes? well let's count... OH $#!% IT'S OVER 9000.
rencarnated

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:59 pm

With her last ounce of strength Persephone grabs Hades which breaks her concentration. Thus destroying the barricade. "RUN!!!" shout Persephone. "Hades, please, don't hurt anyone else, if you must you can take out all your rage against me" Persephone says with a tear going down her cheek. "Pleas-" Persephone faints before finishing her sentence. (Hah, Persephone may hate Hades, but she cares for others before herself :P)
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby rencarnated » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:20 pm

Hades picked up Persephone and carried her limp body back to the castle. Hades walked down the many steps into the dungeon. "You will pay for letting my toy get away." Persephone was soon tied to the wall with many restraints and was wearing nothing.
rencarnated

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Persephone wakes up. "Wh-where am I?" Persephone looks around, curious at where she is, since she has never been to the dungeon before. "Hades?! Hades where are you?! What are you doing to me this time!?" Persephone shouted. Persephone realizes that she is naked. "HADES RELEASE ME NOW! Hades for once please just leave me alone!" Persephone says as she strugles to get lose.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby rencarnated » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:16 pm

A high pitched laugh resounds from the shadows behind the door and a sinister voice whispers "But you let my toy get away. You said you wanted my rage."
rencarnated

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:02 am

Persephone tries to find where Hades voice came from "Oh... yes now I remember, yes please don't hurt anyone else, I'd prefer you not to hurt me but, I'd rather I get hurt than others" Once again a tear goes down her cheek. Persephone continues to try to break out. Persephone sighs. "I've given up hope, I now realize that I must give into you... Hades I'm ready for my punishment" Persephone realises right when she said that she would regret it forever.
Last edited by TheDaughterOfHades14 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby rencarnated » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:56 am

A long slender whip of dark leather soon lashed from the shadows leaving a slight cut, and a large welt on Persephone's right thigh. "Now not only am i going to please myself with your body, but i'm going to break you too," Hades says with another lash at Persephone's left arm.
rencarnated

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:41 am

"GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Persephone yelled as blood slowly leaked out and a large welt formed. "Pl-please sto-stop. It hurts to much. I'll do anything please. Please, I be you to stop it hurts to much" said Persephone. Persephone notices another lash coming as she looks away as if she was ducking for cover.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby rencarnated » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:00 am

Hades sits in a small chair and Persephone's restraints are loosened. "Now get over here and beg," Hades says with a smirk, "beg to please and me."
rencarnated

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:21 am

Persephone falls to the grounds. Persephone crawls over to Hades. "Please, I beg you to stop hurting everyone, I regret saying this but, if you must, take your rage out on me, please don't hurt anyone else. I beg you, please hurt no one else. I'd prefer you to hurt no one, not even me, but if you must, extingush your rage on me." Persephone says in a voice that can get anyone's simpathy. "Please" Persephone says as she kisses Hades foot (and everything else) and slowly moves up to her crotch.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby rencarnated » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:17 pm

Hades grabs a handful of Persephones hair, and forces her head back and slaps her across the face. "I told you to beg to please me. Not to gripe about how i vent. Try again." Hades Looks at Persephone with an evil grin and grips her hair tighter holding her there.
rencarnated

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Persephone rubs the red hand print of where Hades slapped her. Persephone grunts "Alright, I'm sorry, can you please forgive me? Also, please hurt no one, I beg you. Please hurt no one, if you must you may take out your rage and lust on me" Persephone said, once again regreting what she just said. "I beg you to forgive me and to hurt no one, Hades, I'll do anything for forgiveness and for you to hurt no one" Persephone says grunting.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby rencarnated » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Hades looks deep into Persephone's eyes and says "And why shouldn't I hurt anyone else?" Her face looking dead serious. "All anyone has ever done is hurt me. My own brother damned me to rule this hell."
rencarnated

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:28 am

"Please, please don't hurt anyone else, isn't hurting me enough? Hades I have another 5 months here with you. I don't want it all to be bad. I'll do anything, I will please you in every which was possible for you to not hurt anyone. If you want, I'll go find that girl that escaped earlier." Persephone said looking back into Hades eyes.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby rencarnated » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:24 am

"No, first you please me." Hades said spreading her legs once more beckoning Persephone.
rencarnated

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:43 am

Persephone remembers what happened last time she disobeyed Hades. Persephone slowly moves into Hades crotch. (I hate to take control of this scene but I had something in mind for this part) Hades quickly grew impatient and forces Persephone into her crotch. Persephone was startled by this but quickly started licking away, like a kid at an ice cream cone. Persephone quickly became wet from this matter.

(Once again sorry for taking control of that scene)

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby rencarnated » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:22 am

(OOC post) OK so we need a new Orpheus ours has dissapeared, pm natasha before you start posting please, and regearding your recent action DaughterOfHades you've left me with no way to react so take another turn >.>
rencarnated

Postby Kiwi » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:54 pm

(OOC post) I can be Orpheus if you want. I'm bi, but i would prefer to be a male Orpheus.
Feed Your Head
Kiwi

Location: You now the name of that city that stands between France and Spain? Yeah, I'm nowhere near there.

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:34 pm

rencarnated Wrote:(OOC post) OK so we need a new Orpheus ours has dissapeared, pm natasha before you start posting please, and regearding your recent action DaughterOfHades you've left me with no way to react so take another turn >.>

(So sorry rencarnated, I really am, I'm sorry)

Persephone continue licking a little faster for about a minute then pulling away, and starts fingering her self. Persephone moans at her self pleasure.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby rencarnated » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:24 am

(it's fine, and cool welcome on board Orpheus.) Hades stares coldly at Persephone with a cold glare. "Who told you you could stop?"
rencarnated

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay