Domination.

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Domination.

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:48 am

Claire stood there; crying silently. Tears went down her body and into the horss droppings.
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Lady Foxy » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:50 am

Kate had closed her eyes and stared at the product of the horses, trying to calm herself. ''This is a dream, I'll wake up soon, wake up soon..'' She whispered lowly, avoiding Berlin notice her.
Atton Rand: "Feels like my last time on Telos."
Bao-Dur: "Crashed a shuttle that time, too?"
Atton Rand: "No, pazaak.''
Lady Foxy

Postby Fawkes » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:58 am

The blond man that had been identified as Richard notices Kate whispering to herself and walks over, grabbing her chin and forcing her to look into his eyes What did you say slut? If you`re going to speak, make sure that everyone can hear it. he booms out in an excellent baratone
Last edited by Fawkes on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:12 am

Claire got her hand away from the man's grip to wipe her tears. She tried to stop crying but she couldn't. Claire once again wiped the tears off her face.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby rencarnated » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:15 am

(OOC: My character is maria, bio on page 1)
What? My fetishes? well let's count... OH $#!% IT'S OVER 9000.
rencarnated

Postby Fawkes » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:22 am

(sorry Ren. I missed you) w

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby Lady Foxy » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:24 am

Kate's eyes stared at the man, analyzing what had he just said. ''F-F-fuck off..'' She screamed at him, trying to intimidate him.
Lady Foxy

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:27 am

Claire thought "Hey maybe this is a joke". "Alright guys, jokes over now, please give us back our clothes and tell us how to get out of here." Claire said and then laughed. "Oh you guys got me good, I really thought we were sex slaves for a second"

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Fawkes » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:42 am

When Claire breaks out of the man behind her, Abed is over in a flash, cutting off her laughter with a harsh slap to the face. "You think we're joking? Let me prove you wrong" he says, before calling out "Slave get in here". Maria you are roughly dragged in by a dog leash, naked and covered in dirt,to where Claire is..Abed says to to you "so slut, you're an obediant little slave right?" At the same time, when Kate Richard to fuck her, heceg gives a deeep chuckle "later" he promises, bef grabbing her head and pushing her face-first into horse shirt "right now you obviously need omne training." (btw way, sorru about typos. posting from crappy phone)

Fawkes

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:47 am

"I'm so sorry, please don't hurt me." Claire gulped and sighed. "I'll be your good little slut" she with a tear going down her cheek.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Fawkes » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:00 am

"oh reaLly?" Abed laughs. "prove it" As he says this he grabs Maria by her ledt tit and pulls her to the ground, the points to her xunt, where her bush is cov eref in dirt (and now shit) "My good little slave is dirty. Clean her. No hands" Abed smirks

Fawkes

Postby Lady Foxy » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:03 am

Kate gulped hard, closing her eyes and mouth before being pushed into the disgusting thing below her. She lifted her face, staring at Richard with all of the anger she had. ''Y-You.. will die!'' Kate knew she would make things worse for her, but her rage had taken over her, lunging her teeth at Richard's arm.
Lady Foxy

Postby Fawkes » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:20 am

As Kate lunged for Richards arm, he easiky stopped her by grabbing her throat. Moving his hand to grip the back of her neck he, now visibly angry, forxefully shoved her face and tits into the shit well snaeling into her ear "Listen you two-bit little whore, you've already earned enough of a beating to keep you from sitting for a week. Start listening now, or you're going to end up the farm, eating with the pigs, fucking with the horses and going to market with the chickens, got me?" he finishes his rant and pulls her head up, giving her a chance to breath and answer.

Fawkes

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:57 am

Claire started to cry again "I- I can't do it" she said as she bursted into tears.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby Fawkes » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:43 am

When Claire spoke Abed replied in an annoyed tone "sorry, who said you had a choice?" with that he wrapped his leg around her ankles and pushed her forward, grabbing her hair and whispered in her ear "get licking, and my slave to come on you, or things are about to get a whole lot worse" With that he guidedWhen Claire spoke Abed replied in an annoyed tone "sorry, who said you had a choice?" with that he wrapped his leg around her ankles and pushed her forward, grabbing her hair and whispered in her ear "get licking, and my slave to come on you, or things are about to get a whole lot worse" With that he guided her head into Marias cunt and whispered to Maria "if she gets away, or if you cum, you're going to wish I just beat you"

Fawkes

Postby kitsune106 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:18 pm

Danielle gulps.
"It was hte latter. MIss... I mean Mistress Berlin...." she pauses. "Wait... are you that mistress Berlin? " she asks suddenly, the girl shivering in fright. "i've heard rumors.. but why?> why do this?" she asks in a fearful voice. "And and.. my company.. will report my missing... I had to go to work tomorrow.."s he says.. but then seeing the others gulps.
"Errr.. miss... I mean misstress Berlin... how... can i rise above my current... status.." she asks... her mind already working on an escape plan, but at the moment, that evil lady and her men hold all the cards.
kitsune106

Postby Fawkes » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:26 pm

When Danielle finished talking Berlin let out a harsh, cruel laugh.[No womder you tried to raise you're hand, you're such a stupif cow you must have just gotten out of highschool /b] Berlin leans forward, hands on her hips, to bring her face right against Danielles[b] You're a piece of meat, a cum-dump to be used by anything with a pulse. In fact theres only four things that make you more worthwile then a slab of pork, your mouth, your tits, your cunt and your ass. As she liss these off she, in turn, puts a finger on each of your cheeks and forces your mouth into an O-shape, lifts up each of your breasts with her riding crop, gives your pussy a short, sharp slap with the crop and finally gives your ass another, stronger hit.And no, theres no promotion. I already told you, this is the most status you'll have the rest of your pitifull little lives. So anyway, heres a question for you, my little highschool whore, tits or ass? No questions, just answer she finishes, towering over you in 5-inch heels

Fawkes

Postby kitsune106 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:30 pm

Danielle eeps at this and she yelps from teh riding crop hits. She whimpers at this, but does breathe a small sigh. At the question, she gulps, then answers. "Tits.. mistress Berlin." she answers, her eyes darting around, trying to see how well armored the lady is. She is wondering if she might be able to headbutt forward to break her neck... but that would be suicide for now.
kitsune106

Postby Fawkes » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:58 pm

Berlin smiled thinly when Danielle spoke, before stepping back and replying Thats your choice is it? Well then, ass it is. Time for you to learn not to try and bargin With that the man behind her forces her into a face-first kneeling position, her ass in the air. Berlin begin raining down harsh, strong blows on her ass with the riding crop. After about a dozen on each cheek, she land 5 espesxially strong ones on the asshole itself, before saying Now what do you say to that?

Fawkes

Postby kitsune106 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Danielle screams into teh hrose shit as she is forced down and those blows land. It's very painful, and at the last five, she screams even louder and tries to pull away and even back kicks hard, her feet lashing out, adn hitting the guy behind her in the crouch. she pulls her head up then whimpers in fear. "I'm sorry. It just.. hurt.. please.. don't kill me!" she begs, trying to curl up. Her fear of death is much more powerful then the fear of the horseshit, even as her now red ass burns painfully.
kitsune106

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay