The Northmarches (IC)

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: The Northmarches (IC)

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:30 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Ze Blitzkrieg Wrote:Raagen Morcaryn (kermitphrogg)
"Rumors? There's plenty. Most of them are total horseshit. Listen, if you're going out into the woods looking to pick through elvish ruins, you're not gonna have a very good time. Not even the elf clans that remain around here go there. They say it's out of principle, but, well, I'm pretty darn sure there was a reason they picked up and left in the first place, and whatever it was, it's probably still there,"
It's a might bit sinister, but that much was to be expected. Ruins came in two kinds; those that were hard to loot, and those that were already picked clean. With luck, you would find the former.

"Still, if you've got your heart set on exploring, be careful getting there. That forest is full of fey. Think it's a uh... what do you call 'em? Worldfall? What happens when their world bleeds over into ours. You've got to be real careful not to run into any of 'em while you're in there, and if you do, not to offend them. Best case scenario, you end up with a sore ass full of satyr spunk and they send you on your way. Worst case scenario... well, you wouldn't be the first to never come back."

Raagen listens intently to the bartender's words and warnings. It figures, really; why else would a prosperous empire, one that came long before the Andovan Empire and was presumably more powerful, suddenly disappear like that? If the ruins were inhabited, they wouldn't be such a challenge to explore - and a client wouldn't need a squad of mercenaries to explore them. Of course, this does mean she needs to work with Penelope's bunch, the Wild Fangs. She just needs to tolerate their crudeness, from what Penelope told her.

Plus, it was easier to study hard to loot ruins than those that had been picked clean. Every thief and yahoo would have stolen anything of worth, and then pried loose any 'souvenirs', irreparably damaging priceless pieces of history and art.

"Yes, I believe that is the term," she says in response to the Minos woman. "And thank you for the warning. I'll try to keep on my guard - and my best behavior."

"So where else in town could a scholar such as myself inquire more about these ruins?"
she asks. "Is there a local library, a registrar, or perhaps a local learned man I could ask?"

Once she has her answer, Raagen decides it's late as it were. She pushes her seat back from the counter, stretches her arms, and puts her hand over her mouth to cover a yawn.

"However, I suppose all that will have to wait till morning," she says tiredly. "I have a busy day tomorrow, so I'll take up your offer on preparing my room."
kermitphrogg114

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:56 am

Penelope was so engrossed in her nightly workout that she didn't notice the two men approach her until they called out to her. Turning to the two men, she sheathed her blade and examined the two of them. They were obviously drunk, but also possible members of the city's watch. If she was going to stay in Esterwyn, these were the last people she wanted to cause trouble for.

"My apologies, I just arrived to Esterwyn and was looking for a place to practice my swordplay. I meant no offence" Penelope said politely, a curtesy they wouldn't offer her. "While I'm sure you both have impressive blade work, I should be returning to my company. Perhaps we can talk more in the morning" She said as she tried to walk past the two drunken guards and return to the inn.
Mark3000

Postby Lorielle » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:47 pm

Ze Blitzkrieg Wrote:
Eliza Asara (Lorielle)

"Are you serious? That's gotta be some seriously bad mojo! You've even acknowledged that it's cursed- Hey! Hey, wait up!" The goblin woman is quick to scurry along after you as you begin to make your way off the beaten path and towards the barrow. Like any burial chamber, you're positive the entrance is supposed to be buried deep, to keep trespassers at bay. However, fortuitously enough (but not for the inhabitants), you find a patch of recently unearth dirt on the side of the mound opposite the road. It's quite a large hole, burrowed down a steep incline into the earth. There's something to be said about the kind of work required to dig a hole into an ancient resting place, but whoever was responsible, their actions benefit you well enough. The goblin woman, adept with the night as she is, points out that there seems to be an entrance way within the tunnel.

As you ease your way down into the earth and through the entrance, the inside of the mound opens up into a larger chamber, just based on the acoustics of your armor alone. You hear the familiar rattling of your companion's chest followed by a loud thump, and then further shuffling about. The reason is revealed not too long after, as the little green blabbermouth strikes a flint and steel together to ignite the wick of a lantern she must have been storing away. As it burns, light fills the long abandoned halls of this tomb, showing the carefully piled stones that form the walls and ceiling above you, carved with archaic runes in a tongue you scarcely recognize. There are also hollows in the walls, sealed with what looks to be clay, where the deceased presumably were interred.

"This is uh, pretty spooky. Are you sure about this? It feels really frickin' cold in here too."

The freshly unearthed dirt certainly felt like a bad omen, it only set her on edge as she kept a hand on her short sword and tightened her grip on her halberd as the two of them entered deeper into the Barrow. She could only hope whoever decided to rob this grave was long gone. “We won’t be exploring this place. This central chamber is more than enough for our purposes. At least we’ll be sheltered in here too. I’ll start a rudimentary fire and collect some more fuel in a moment.” Eliza says firmly to the goblin as she looks around to get a better lay of if anything had disturbed this chamber. Considering the size of the barrow she wouldn’t be surprised this was the only main area with the rest leading into small rooms that were now just sealed. If that was the case she was glad that no one else was lurking about.

Once her perimeter search was done she settled her camping kit into the center of the room and began to build her fire, kindling along with something to light it kept in a convenient box while she kept a few spare logs to build a small cooking fire just in case. The last thing she rolled out was a sleeping bag but she didn’t settle into it. “Feel free to rest if you need to. I’ll be keeping watch just in case.” Her voice firm as she throws a log onto the fire.

Once she confirmed the goblin was asleep though Eliza did a bit more of a thorough look through of the Barrow namely of the runes examining them for herself and occasionally running a finger along them to trace out the shape in her mind’s eye.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:12 am

Ze Blitzkrieg Wrote:Elvara Greyfang (Firehead)

Though you try to shield yourself from his sight, your demure display must encourage his intentions all the more. The farmer slides his chair back and gets to his feet, his self-restraint ensuring he was quite a bit more sober than yourself. He carefully makes his way over to you, reaching out with a hand to give your arm an experimental stroke.

"Not often I share the house with good companionship, y'know? Especially not from a good woman like yourself," Though he certainly conducts himself with all the confidence of your previous lover, he's gentle enough with you, running his fingers through the soft fur on your bicep as he trails it up towards your neck. "Figured I'd give you a threat, for keepin' a humble fella like myself company. Think you might like that? Gettin' somethin' special for bein' such a good girl?"

The praise keeps flowing, and to make matters worse, his fingers, having carefully traced a line along your neck, quickly duck behind your head and further up, his digits beginning to scratch behind one of your sensitive ears. It seems, for all your unfamiliarity with human men, he's familiar enough with Lupo to know what makes them tick. Or at least what makes you tick, in your inebriated, and not unaroused state.

Elvara shivers as he walks around her. She'd been hunting for more than half her life, and the way he moved around the table to stand beside her had the clear intent of a predator stalking its prey though she knew his hunger for her wasn't for sustenance.

She blushed as he called her a good woman and continued to feel her while remaining mostly chaste in the location if not the intent of his caresses. She wasn't sure just what kind of treat he was thinking of offering her for her companionship. Her tongue lolled out of her muzzle as she began panting proving just how warm he had her right now even in her very loose, thin attire. Especially when he reused the phrase 'good girl' on her.

She tries to get her feelings back under control, but the way he played with her ears showed he knew what he was doing and immediately melted what little reservation the alcohol hadn't already washed away. Her ears laid back, and she cast her gaze away from him unable to control her desires any longer. "Y-yes, I-I think I would like that, sir."
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:43 pm

Lula Bucker

Ze Blitzkrieg Wrote:"I uhm, don't do this often, I guess." Sverre admits sheepishly, although he doesn't exactly have too much time to ruminate on the matter when you assault so many of his senses at once. His belt comes apart easily enough, and it's not hard to slide your hand down into his pants with it out of the way. It's quite the experience to boot, rustling around between his legs. The fur around his sex is nice and soft, almost downy against your fingers, and your digits brush against what must be a sheath of some kind. Luckily, the prospect of enjoying your body has already begun to coax its contents out into the open, and you soon find yourself stroking the first few inches of his cock. It's an important distinction to make, those first couple inches, because as you gently work the head, more and more of it seems to come out, inch after inch of thick, pink cockflesh filling your palm and then some. You can hardly get your hand around it as it stiffens and begins to poke up out of his trousers, and your diligent ministrations earn a handful of adorable little groans from the apparently very hung gambler.

It's a warm, soft kiss for the most part, a little difficult to account for at first thanks to his muzzle, but ultimately quite enjoyable, the shy lupo placing a strong hand against the small of your back as you get in close. In particularly, the long, deft tongue that briefly caresses yours gives you some interesting ideas as to just where these wolfmen can 'kiss' you later, if all goes well. As you withdraw, his eyes meet yours quickly, before nervously dipping down to your bust. He nods, his hand moving up to grip at your top, and without ceremony, yank it open and expose your chest to the cold evening air. Sweet boy that he is, he's quick to rectify that, and soon those big, paw-like hands of his are cupping your breasts, letting you enjoy the fuzzy warmth they provide.

"Wow, I... really like these," He says as his thumbs find their way to your nipples, circling the little golden rings that hang from them. "Did they hurt?"

Lula moans and pushes her bust into his grip with an arching of her back. "Mhmm, but its so worth it for how good they feel to be played with~" she says, leaning in close to him as her hands run around his length. His growing size impressed her more and more with each inch until she felt the need to use both her hands on his shaft, working to give his cock a dutiful and attentive rubdown. "I'm glad you like them. Feel free to give them a little tug if you want."

She leaned up to kiss along his neck, her chin and cheeks enjoying the feel of his fur, softly gliding against her skin as she made her lips back to his. Eager for more after her first taste, she sticks out her tongue to meet his, inviting him to follow it back into her mouth. She moaned against the kiss as he enjoyed her chest, all the while she started to shift her hips to grind against his cock. "You're so big~ Oh fuck, I can see how much you're going to make me cum already..." she whispers into his ear while one of her hands travels lower to gently toy with his balls and get a feel for how heavy they are.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Mashugana » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:29 pm

Apologies for the delay.

Crosses found himself shuddering a little from the contact and relief of being freed, the tent he'd built up was getting painful, but Alissa's toying was causing a different ache to come into light, and he found himself nodding in answer, not entirely trusting his voice as he let loose a low, almost whine when he felt that soft, smooth hand grasping and stroking along his shaft. Already, his pre had started to flow, and he could feel his face and ears burning hot as a coal fire under her gaze and... ministrations. It was somehow both incredibly gentle and relentless, and it was only the fear of one of the patrons or other staff peeking in that caused him to not fully start letting loose the whine he wanted to.

"It's been a while, yeah." He stammered between breaths, letting lose a choked gasp when Alissa cupped the head and lazily circled her thumb around it, almost causing him to fire off too early, the thought horrifying him to no end. Sliding his own hand in, he quickly found the half elf's pussy and set to work, steadily rubbing along the lips of it before carefully pushing in, but this was proving to be a losing battle as he pressed back against the seat and the wall, letting the half elf's weight press against him and only giving her free access to his neck as he tried to hid how much of an effect she was having on him, thoughts of pulling her into his lap and simply doing what she suggested, burying his desperately hard cock into a lin inviting hole playing through his mind as he grasped the edge of the table hard enough to turn his knuckles white. "Hey hold on, we'll make a mess..." he desperately pleaded. The idea of having to explain why his seed was on the table and seating to the barkeep mortifying him as much as it thrilled him. If this kept up...
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:41 pm

Raagen Morcaryn (kermitphrogg)

"Scholars? I guess there's Bran. Nice lad, oversees the tower just north of town. He'll probably know more about the wordy bits of all this than I do. If he doesn't, he probably has a book that does." Considering your own education, a tower full of books sounds like a welcome place to be after the trek north, and the possibility of finding a learned man among the more... hardy, residents of the north could well provide you with some more simulating conversation. The minos woman gives you a nod and wanders off towards the back to prepare your lodgings, leaving you to ponder in the meanwhile.

If the fey were half so dangerous as implied, traveling with Penelope would be a likely source of safety, and so trying to attach yourself to their company would add safety in numbers, if nothing else. They certainly seem a randy sort; you notice the woman you had spoken to earlier had gone off somewhere while you chatted, and in her absence many of her fellow mercenaries had either headed up to bed, or were in the process of securing company to head to bed with. Not exactly uncommon in such a setting: adventurers and mercenaries sharing the heat of their bodies beneath a tavern roof was a classic trope, and one you suspect played a part in your own existence, considering your parentage. Perhaps some company of your own might have been appealing. Surely it couldn't have been that hard to find someone willing to have a little fun?

Regardless, the minos returns a short while later, and after collecting the fees, hands you a large brass key with a number etched into its flat. Presumably one which corresponded to the room in belonged to. "Second floor, left side."

Penelope Delights (Mark3000)

The two guards don't seem especially surprised by your hurried attempt at a departure, and when you make to move passed them to return to the inn, one of them intercepts you, putting himself in the way.

"Now, there ain't no reason to go runnin' off already. Don't look like you been here real long. Why don't you stick around a lil', let us show you the place, eh?" He says as he reaches out with all the familiarity of a man just a little too far into his cups, running his fingers along your hip without a care. "'S a good night, y'know? Good drink, good, clear skies. Could use some good company to go with it."

Having the men get handsy with you wasn't exactly something you were unfamiliar with, although at least back in the camps they would never go so far as to force themselves on you, for fear of reprisal from your father and the other veterans. Here, things were different, and you find yourself darting between the possibilities. Much of your training hadn't exactly taught you how to defuse a pair of pushy, horny watchmen without an ample serving of violence, and aside from some sage advice from your mother. Not that "pump them off with your hand and roll them over when they're done" was of much help.

Eliza Asara (Lorielle)

The goblin woman definitely seems on edge, and despite yourself, you can't help but echo the sentiment. By the light of her lantern you manage to set up a rudimentary camp on the roughly hewed stone floor, with a pair of sleeping rolls laid out next to a small fire. Sleeping without a meal was never good for morale, but it would have to do for the night, and your small green companion eventually disappears into her bedroll, muttering complaints all the way.

With her eventually going silent, you have the time to explore the cavern a little more. The runes are truly alien to you: their basis isn't founded on the classical Andovan you know, so gleaning much information from them is next to impossible. Perhaps they're names or deeds, belonging to the deceased who are inevitably interred behind the clay they're marked on. The thought of trespassing on such hallowed ground rubs you wrong on some level, even if these burial rights are not those you're familiar with. The sinking feeling of dread only grows worse.

Roll: Perception (Eliza), Wis vs Dex
Results: 13 (13) vs 2 (1+1), success

Something isn't right. The cold in the air grows bad enough that even within your armor you feel yourself shivering. The dread in your stomach seems to drop, and just as it does, the cold abates as quickly as it came.

Move.

Your instincts scream out to you, and as you duck backwards, something pale and translucent whizzes right through the space that occupied your head moments before. You turn towards the source of the disturbance, and are met with a dire sight; a tall, broadly built man with a thick, shaggy mane of hair and equally robust beard affixes you with cold, dead eyes. His figure is just as pale and translucent as the axe he had just tried driving through the side of your face, and it's amply clear that this man is not among the living, a wraith spawned by your transgression. To make matters worse, he's not alone, the man flanked by two other spectral barbarians, each armed and furious looking.

Elvara Greyfang

The man gives you knowing grin as you shyly declare you're up for what he has in mind. The fingers scratching behind your ear regrettably cease their motions, and instead they find their way to his belt. You find your eyes drawn, either by arousal or curiosity, as the farmer unbuckles his belt and pulls it apart, shimmying down his trousers. In the light of the fireplace you watch as his cock flops free from his trousers, getting your first sight of a human shaft. It's... well, available, first and foremost. The men of your kind had sheaths, which kept their cocks hidden until they were ready to rut with a woman, but it seems as though that's not the case for humans. His manhood hangs low and free, with just a hint of firmness from the show your thin clothing must have put on for him.

It's also rather large, as an aside, which might explain the confidence he has in his next action. His hand finds its way to your head again, and as he strokes your scalp, he tilts your muzzle up towards his sex, letting it dangle just shy of your nose. The scent of his maleness, the light muskiness combined with a hint of sweat from his work assails your senses, making you almost as hot as his next demand does. "Here it is. A nice, big, juicy bone. Now be a good girl and open up for it. Taste it. Enjoy it. 'Cause that's what good girls do, don't they, and you're going to be a very good girl for me, aren't you?"

Lula Bucker (LazyKitsune)

Sverre is entranced with you in short order, especially when you arch into his touch and accentuate your tits all the more. His hands are as inquisitive as they are strong, and when you let it slip that you enjoy having the little golden rings toyed with, he readily obliges. The tips of his claws slip into the hole in each ring, and he flexes his digits with every firm squeeze of your rack, tugging up on your nipples as he fondles and massages your big, soft tits. Your own massaging bears more and more fruit as the two of your work either other up; the cock just keeps coming and coming, even as you take him up in two hands and begin to stroke away at him like churning butter. By the time you've managed to coax all of him out of the sheath and get him nice and hard, the thick shaft is a rival for your forearm in length, and a few cursory strokes at his base imply he's still hiding a bit more in the form of a hard, almost fist sized lump.

For all his nerves at the onset, you do well to help ease the shy wolfman into things. He lets loose a soft, rumbling growl as you press into him, enjoying the softness of his fur and the warmth his body provides against the evening chill. When you kiss him, his tongue is eager to dance with yours, and a sloppy, passionate exchange follows. Grinding against him, you can feel the tip of his huge, powerful length brush along your ribs, marking just how deep he can get into you, and your appraisal of his size earns you a hard throb.

"Y-Yeah? You... You like big men?" He asks almost absentmindedly as you press your lips against his twitching ear, although the soft sound of his tail beating against the grass behind him betrays how much he enjoys the praise. Your explorations certainly aren't short on things to praise about him, though, as your hand dips back down into his trousers to feel his balls. Each big, fuzzy nut fills your palm well, like a pair of big, heavy apples. You can only imagine how much a fine stud like him would produce with the right encouragement, and the thought of so much cum being pumped in, on and around you in triplicate... Well, a bath was very likely to be in order in the morning.

Crosses the River (Mashugana)

Your desperation to keep calm only seems to amuse Alissa more, and as the minutes tick on, she strokes you off like a professional. The sound of the taverns patrons just barely help drown out the lewd, sticky schlick that accompanies each and every pump of her hand, the half-elf waitress taking pains to lube her fingers up with all the pre-cum you offer her. She giggles at the sound of your barely contained whine, pressing her face into the crook of your neck. Your attempts to return the favor only dig you deeper into your losing cause, as each motion you make with your fingers against her warm, sticky puss only cause the blonde to mewl sweetly for you, her soft moans worsening your desperate arousal.

"Oh, I can tell. You sound like you really, really need this nut," She whispers like a siren against your throat, peppering the skin there with butterfly kisses as she works you towards a crescendo. Your declaration of a mess gets another soft giggle, and she nuzzles a little further up against you to coo into your ear.

"Mmh? We're gonna make a mess? That's fine, isn't it? I make a lot of messes when it comes to cute, hung adventuring types. They come ask me to sit with them, we get to know each other a little and before you know it they're painting me, the table, and themselves in fat, sticky, heavy ropes of cum," She all but purrs, her tight folds squeezing around you as she describes the scene, "Some of the boys, though, they don't want to make a mess. S~o, I give them an offer. I tell them that if they're extra good and give me a nice tip, I'll let them shoot all that backed up cum right into my sweet little mouth. They really like doing that."

Dirty talking you as she is, she takes a very careful approach; her hand slows down just enough to keep you close, making sure to avoid stroking over your glans too fast and pushing you over the precipice early. She expertly edges you as she continues her slutty murmuring.

"What do you think, big guy? You want to empty these balls down my throat? Normally, I ask for two whole marks if they want that, and I gotta say, they empty both their purses very fast when I offer. Buuut, since it's your first time being here, and those little whimpers you're making are just so cute, I think I could be convinced for just one. Ooor, I could stop going easy on you, and we can see just how far we can make this guy shoot. I'm sure the owner won't mind too much."

Her hand begins to pick up the pace again no sooner than she finishes her sales pitch, and the terrifying implication that this wasn't her all aside, you had a choice to make. One that had to be made very fast, before your cock decided to make the decision for you.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:48 am

Ze Blitzkrieg Wrote:Elvara Greyfang

The man gives you knowing grin as you shyly declare you're up for what he has in mind. The fingers scratching behind your ear regrettably cease their motions, and instead they find their way to his belt. You find your eyes drawn, either by arousal or curiosity, as the farmer unbuckles his belt and pulls it apart, shimmying down his trousers. In the light of the fireplace you watch as his cock flops free from his trousers, getting your first sight of a human shaft. It's... well, available, first and foremost. The men of your kind had sheaths, which kept their cocks hidden until they were ready to rut with a woman, but it seems as though that's not the case for humans. His manhood hangs low and free, with just a hint of firmness from the show your thin clothing must have put on for him.

It's also rather large, as an aside, which might explain the confidence he has in his next action. His hand finds its way to your head again, and as he strokes your scalp, he tilts your muzzle up towards his sex, letting it dangle just shy of your nose. The scent of his maleness, the light muskiness combined with a hint of sweat from his work assails your senses, making you almost as hot as his next demand does. "Here it is. A nice, big, juicy bone. Now be a good girl and open up for it. Taste it. Enjoy it. 'Cause that's what good girls do, don't they, and you're going to be a very good girl for me, aren't you?"

Elvara found herself mildly disappointed when he pulled his hands from her ears he'd been scratching so delightfully. Her entire form froze as he began to loosen his belt as if she were afraid of what might happen if she made any sudden movements. Her eyes locked on it as his trousers fell away revealing his human sex. The sheaths of her peoples' males meant she had never seen one this soft before, but it was still rather sizeable leaving her to wonder how big it would get.

In her distracted state, she tensed when she felt his hand return to her scalp. Her gaze slowly drifting from the cock dangling right in front of her muzzle to his face up to his face as he began to speak in that deep, assertive tone. His scent invading her nose as his words invaded her ears to mix into a sultry slurry with the alcohol already putting her mind into a haze. The mentions about what 'good girls do' made her chin tremble as her eyes returned to the length calling to her promising her much praise.

"Yes," her breathing hitched as she said it, and she leaned in a little closer. Her eyes closed as she wanted to focus all of her attention on the taste as her tongue pressed against the base of the underside. Remembering her first time, she did as she did then. Going slowly, taking everything in. Her attention was mostly on her tongue, but her ears also perked up listening for any sounds from the man before him.
Firehead

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:51 am

Penelope groaned a bit as one of the guards cut off her means of escape. If their drunken advances didn't make their intentions clear enough, their grabby hands did. It was her first mission and Penelope had already landed herself in a terrible situation. It was getting to the point that she might have to get a bit violent if she wanted to get out of this. Resting her hand on claymore, she prepared to threaten the two guards. Then another Idea came to her mind.

"I'm not looking for company, but I could use a pair sparing partners. What do you say? The two of you against me. If you beat me, I'll spend the night with you two. If I beat you both, I walk away and we pretend this never happened. Unless you don't think you can handle a woman with a big sword" Penelope said with confident. Hopefully the challenge would scare them off. If not, Penelope was confident that she could take on two drunks.

(Roll Charisma to intimidate the two guards.)
Mark3000

Postby Lorielle » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:55 pm

Eliza has never been much of a historian but a part of her was fascinated by the works she found here. Her mind drifting into imagination at just who were to be buried here as she wandered around the ruins for longer and longer. The night slowly passing as she makes her way around a dimly lit chamber. A part of her wondered if she was going to find the Crown in a place like this one, a part of her hoped that she wouldn’t need to harm others to get it. But as she walked around and felt a shiver run up her spine she wondered if she wandered too far from the fire.. why was it so cold..

Then her instincts called out to her and she dodged the attack. The strange translucent axe nearly cutting into her.. wait could it cut her..when she saw the wraiths though.. she felt extremely terrible. She wondered if they had risen because she and the goblin disturbed them or because someone else did. They should have been given proper rights and allowed to pass.. then Eliza thinks to herself for a moment before clapping her hands together and bowing to the wraiths. ‘Please Goddess lend me your aid, allow these wayward souls to hear my voice.’

While still bow, her hands clasped together in prayer. “Lost souls of the long dead I beg your forgiveness for disturbing your slumber, but I beg that you forgive me this once and that I might help you to pass on in return for shelter and safe passage.”
Lorielle

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:08 pm

"Scholars? I guess there's Bran. Nice lad, oversees the tower just north of town. He'll probably know more about the wordy bits of all this than I do. If he doesn't, he probably has a book that does."
Considering your own education, a tower full of books sounds like a welcome place to be after the trek north, and the possibility of finding a learned man among the more... hardy, residents of the north could well provide you with some more simulating conversation. The minos woman gives you a nod and wanders off towards the back to prepare your lodgings, leaving you to ponder in the meanwhile.

If the fey were half so dangerous as implied, traveling with Penelope would be a likely source of safety, and so trying to attach yourself to their company would add safety in numbers, if nothing else. They certainly seem a randy sort; you notice the woman you had spoken to earlier had gone off somewhere while you chatted, and in her absence many of her fellow mercenaries had either headed up to bed, or were in the process of securing company to head to bed with. Not exactly uncommon in such a setting: adventurers and mercenaries sharing the heat of their bodies beneath a tavern roof was a classic trope, and one you suspect played a part in your own existence, considering your parentage. Perhaps some company of your own might have been appealing. Surely it couldn't have been that hard to find someone willing to have a little fun?

Regardless, the minos returns a short while later, and after collecting the fees, hands you a large brass key with a number etched into its flat. Presumably one which corresponded to the room in belonged to. "Second floor, left side."

"That certainly sounds interesting," Raagen replies as she finishes her drink. "I believe I'll pay Bran a visit when I can, maybe after I talk to the mayor."

She pays her dues, takes the room key, and inquires when breakfast will be served.

"Thank you," she says when she receives the key. "See you in the morning."

As she leaves the common room for her own room, she notices that Penelope had gone somewhere else, and her fellow mercs were now seeing to their own beds - or company in bed, as it were. She can't help but wonder about what they're going to do, and she bites her lip.

Great, I've been alone on the road too long, she mutters to herself as she goes up the stairs. Both tired and horny. Fortunately, I am more tired than horny, so that will have to wait till tomorrow. For now, some reading, and then bed.

Locking herself in her room, she takes off her cape, pulls out her journal from her backpack, and sits on the bed to write the day's entry.

Journal of Raagen Morcaryn Wrote:Finally arrived at Eastwyn, thought I'd never reach see civilization, such as it is, again. The north remains a rough land, perhaps a bit more of a challenge than I'd expected. You'd think from all the stories Father and Mother told, they might have emphasized the 'rough travel' a bit more to prepare me. Then again, I suppose you eventually get used to that - though in the end, hot food and a warm bed have a charm that cannot be denied. In any case, staying at the 'Laughing Bull' inn and tavern for tonight; the food has a pleasant way of sticking to the ribs while the beds appear warm and comfortable, run by a helpful Minos lady.

In any case, Eastwyn offers some interesting opportunities. There are some ancient ruins in the nearby forest, supposedly still intact, though the tavern owner warns me they're guarded by fey, so exploration might be tricky. A mercenary company, going by the name of the Wild Fangs, seems to be in town, and according to one of their members, they're being hired to escort a scholar to explore the very same ruins. Given the risks, it's probably better to work with them rather than take my chances alone, though there are concerns about how the leader of said squad should be approached and talked into allowing one to join. The captain and his men seem rather... crude in their interests.

There's also a local scholar named Bran who oversees a tower just north of town, who I was told could have more information on the ruins. I should talk to him when I can, though I only hope I can get back to town before the Wild Fangs leave for the ruins.

Last but certainly not least, there's a possible lead on Duravor Thornhill. The ranger has certainly lead me on a wild goose chase all over these territories, and at this point, his trail is getting cold, so I feel as though I should take the chance. The tavern-keeper said it's possible he may be all the way out here to stay hidden, which raises concerns about my chances of finding him, and disturbing possibilities about what might drive a veteran adventurer and skilled ranger into hiding.

As it stands, between trying to find a lead on Thornhill, gathering information on the ruins, and trying to think of a way to convince a mercenary captain to let me ride along, I clearly have a busy day tomorrow. I can only pray for luck, though I remain guardedly optimistic. Then again, that might be the mead talking.

Once done, she puts away the journal, picks up some notes on the region and its history, and tries to get some quick reading in before she goes to sleep.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Mashugana » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:06 pm

It didn't take long at all for Crosses to make the decision, feeling as if he was going to burst any second from the pressure and pleasure he was getting, nearly smashing a knee into the underside of the table each time Alissa made it down to his root and back and almost going mad, touching her only made things worse, the warm and slick touch of her folds causing him to twitch in her hand, any second now, he could tell he was going to blow, and he wasn't sure he'd be able to keep a straight face talking to the owner after making such a mess. Assuming he would after this encounter even.

At least, that was what he'd probably tell himself. He'd seen Alissa's nice, full lips, the idea of her taking him in her mouth was, however, too much to pass up.

"I..." he started, tensing up as he almost fired off, his hip bucking upwards from her hand. "Your mouth, please!" He pleaded in a choked voice, almost like he was in physical pain trying to keep from covering the table in spunk. The throbbing was getting unbearable, and the trial's face was a mask of tension and about as close to agony as a handjob could bring anyone, with squinting eyes and grit teeth, his one free hand turning white from how hard he was gripping the table, whilst the other maintained a softer touch between her thighs.
Mashugana

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:17 am

Lula Bucker

Ze Blitzkrieg Wrote:Sverre is entranced with you in short order, especially when you arch into his touch and accentuate your tits all the more. His hands are as inquisitive as they are strong, and when you let it slip that you enjoy having the little golden rings toyed with, he readily obliges. The tips of his claws slip into the hole in each ring, and he flexes his digits with every firm squeeze of your rack, tugging up on your nipples as he fondles and massages your big, soft tits. Your own massaging bears more and more fruit as the two of your work either other up; the cock just keeps coming and coming, even as you take him up in two hands and begin to stroke away at him like churning butter. By the time you've managed to coax all of him out of the sheath and get him nice and hard, the thick shaft is a rival for your forearm in length, and a few cursory strokes at his base imply he's still hiding a bit more in the form of a hard, almost fist sized lump.

For all his nerves at the onset, you do well to help ease the shy wolfman into things. He lets loose a soft, rumbling growl as you press into him, enjoying the softness of his fur and the warmth his body provides against the evening chill. When you kiss him, his tongue is eager to dance with yours, and a sloppy, passionate exchange follows. Grinding against him, you can feel the tip of his huge, powerful length brush along your ribs, marking just how deep he can get into you, and your appraisal of his size earns you a hard throb.

"Y-Yeah? You... You like big men?" He asks almost absentmindedly as you press your lips against his twitching ear, although the soft sound of his tail beating against the grass behind him betrays how much he enjoys the praise. Your explorations certainly aren't short on things to praise about him, though, as your hand dips back down into his trousers to feel his balls. Each big, fuzzy nut fills your palm well, like a pair of big, heavy apples. You can only imagine how much a fine stud like him would produce with the right encouragement, and the thought of so much cum being pumped in, on and around you in triplicate... Well, a bath was very likely to be in order in the morning

Lula pulls back from the kiss, letting her tongue hang out to tangle with his in the open air for a few moments before she spoke, his saliva slick on her chin as she looked up at him. "Oh yeah..." she moaned, in answer to his question. "And I like you... I like you a lot..." she kept her attention on his cock as she spoke, letting him feel the truth behind her words in the motion of her hands on his shaft. "I hope you win big next round.... because I want you to fuck me... so hard... with this big cock of yours... that no one else will ever be able to satisfy me again. Do you think you can do that, matey... for me?"

"Care for me to put these to good use?" she asked, pulling her hands from his cock to cup her tits. "I promise they feel just as good as they look." She demonstrated just as much by gliding down to breast the underside of her breasts against his cock head and let him feel their softness against him. All the while she kissed across his chest, smothering him with her wet lips against his furry frame.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:09 pm

Elvara Greyfang (Firehead)

As you drag your tongue along the length presented to you, you find yourself only becoming hotter. Having his taste on your tongue, the saltiness of his manhood, combined with his scent sets your arousal to frenzy, and the same must be true of him; each time you carefully lap the underside of his shaft, you can feel it growing thicker and hotter against your lips, and you can't help but imagine that it'll certainly be longer than your muzzle by the time it's fully erect. Your ears pivot carefully, listening to the soft groans he makes when you stroke against a particularly sensitive area with your careful licks, though it's not necessary to gauge how much he's enjoying you, as his fingers are quick to reward your efforts with a gentle scratching behind the ears whenever you please him.

"Oh, you like that, don't you girl? Like tastin' that big, thick bone. Gettin' it nice and hard with that tongue of yours," He rumbles down at you as you service him, "Take it in that sweet mouth of yours, and give me a show, hmm? Show me those big, soft tits you're hidin' under there, like a good girl oughta."

Roll: Intimidation (Penelope), Cha vs Wis
Results: 9 (10-1) vs 16 (16), fail

As you make your bold declaration, two guards look you over curiously, then shoot each other a look, before both grinning wide. You can't tell whether their courage is because they don't find you especially menacing, they're confident they can take you on, or the thought of spending the night with you overrides whatever threatening aura you produce, but they certainly seem up to the challenge. The one behind you steps away for a few moments, making his way to one of the racks in the yard, where he manages to produce a trio of blunted swords despite his intoxication. He returns to you and the other guard, handing off one sword to his fellow and tossing you the other one.

"Deal's a deal. We win, an' you're ours until mornin'. You win, you go wherever you please."

Eliza Asara (Lorielle)

Roll: Persuasion (Eliza), Cha vs Wis
Results: 12 (7+3+2) vs 9 (9), success

As you quickly drop to your knees before the specters and offer your services in assisting calm their fury, the trio of warriors cast a wary gaze upon you, which is if nothing else a massive improvement over the ire they had sent your way only moments prior. There's a sense of deliberation in their stance as they look upon you, an intelligence to these departed souls that at least tells you they can be reasoned with in spite of their unearthly form. Then, finally, after a long, tense silence, the lead ghost steps forward. His axe falls to his side, and he reaches for you with a large hand. It's easy to fear the approaching spirit, but when his fingers find your face, they are gentle in their touch. The sensation is... strange, to say the least. Solid enough for you to feel his forefinger and thumb grasping at your chin and tilting your visage up, but still wispy and ethereal. It's also surprisingly warm, considering the sudden chill that had assailed you only moments prior to their appearance.

"ᚣᚩᚢ ᚪᛞᛗᛁᛏ ᛏᚩ ᚣᚩᚢᚱ ᚠᚩᛚᛚᚣ? ᛏᚩ ᛏᚱᛖᛋᛈᚪᛋᛋ ᚹᚻᛖᚱᛖ ᚹᛖ ᛋᛏᚪᚾᛞ ᚷᚢᚪᚱᛞ?" Its voice is deep and resonant, echoing through the chamber. The language it speaks is all but impossible to understand, but there does not seem to be malice in its voice, only an impartial sternness. "ᚣᚩᚢ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᛗᚪkᛖ ᚱᛁᚷᚻᛏ ᚣᚩᚢᚱ ᛏᚱᚪᚾᛋᚷᚱᛖᛋᛋᛁᚩᚾ. ᚣᚩᚢ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚱᛖᛈᚪᚣ ᚢᛋ ᛁᚾ ᛏᚻᛖ ᚩᚾᛚᚣ ᚹᚪᚣ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚳᚪᚾ, ᚹᛁᛏᚻ ᚣᚩᚢᚱ ᛒᚩᛞᛁᛖᛋ. ᚹᛖ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚻᚪvᛖ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚢᚾᛏᛁᛚ ᛏᚻᛖ ᛗᚩᚱᚾ."

Whatever the specter says, you quickly understand what he and his fellows desire from you; his thumb begins to stroke along the softness of your lips while his other hand reaches for his belt buckle, and the other ghosts also seem to engage in various states of undress, revealing more of the powerful, ethereal bodies they possess beneath archaic armor and heavy pelts.

"Breakfast is whenever you get up, darlin'." The minos answers as you settle your debts and head up the stairs with your key in hand. The din of the tavern's lower floor fades as you wander your way across the second floor, although it's replaced in part by bawdy, muffled noises coming from more than one of the rooms you pass. As you arrive at the seventh room on the left, the key clicks into the slot without issue, and inside you find a fairly cozy set of lodgings; there's a soft looking mattress large enough to fit two in a pinch, with a chest at the foot to fit belongings. The window facing wall has a desk and a small chair with a lantern for light, and there's a small mirror on the wall to the right of that to ensure one is preened and proper in the morning.

By the light of your lantern, you scribble down the day's entry and fill the parchment with enough ink to detail your somewhat eventful arrival in Esterwyn. With reading in hand, you settle into the soft sheets for the night, fading off to the subtle rustle of night life below, and the not so subtle squeals of a woman further down the hall. Perhaps some erotic was in order for future nights reading, at that rate...

Lust Gain: 4 (4)

___

The morning comes quite swiftly, if only because of how restfully you manage to sleep now that you've got a proper bed again. There's a definite chill in the air when you peel yourself out of your blankets and set about dress again, but it's certainly nothing compared to the elements outside. You follow your nose once you've gotten yourself in order for the day, the smell of baking bread and sizzling ham bringing you back to the commons room, which by now was significantly less packed than it had been the night before. In place of the affable minos from the night before, you spot an older, much fiercer one looking one, serving a wooden tray to one of the patrons at the bar. She casts you a look as you head towards the counter, her deep blue eyes critical in their appraisal.

"You're the elf with wings, hm? I almost didn't expect Calina to be telling the truth, but I suppose there are stranger things this far north," she says casually, leaning against the counter, "You looking to eat?"

"Cummin' right up, stud." Alissa coos into your ear as you make your desperate plea. She quickly pushes herself up off of you and sinks inconspicuously beneath the table, or at least she would have, had her messy ponytail not stuck up from between your legs like a beacon. Being seen is of the least of your worries at the moment, though, as the half-elf wastes no time welcoming you between her soft, warm lips. She wraps them around the head of your cock, swirling her dexterous tongue around in several times before she rings her fingers just beneath the tight seal she's formed around your crown.

Then, without any of the mercy you'd expect from such a sweet looking girl, she pumps downward, flattening her tongue against the underside of your shaft as she drops in tandem with her hand, welcoming you all the way back into her throat with a lewd glhhk. She swallows around the several inches lodged in her gullet before servicing you in earnest, her head bobbing between your legs as she milks your sensitive shaft with well-practiced skill, her emerald eyes locked on your own with a mixture of mischief and glee, waiting for you to surrender to her pleasure.

Lula Bucker

Sverre practically salivating by the time you've broken your long, messy kiss, your tongues lingering against one another for a few moments until you decide to encourage the bashful wolfman. As you pump him more and more, he continues to assail your senses, the slick, hot texture of his cock against your fingers, the feeling of his warm, soft fur, and way he pants ever so slightly when you roll your hands over his head. Added to the maelstrom of sensation is now his scent; a growing muskiness permeates the air between you, an oddly pleasant smell that is equal parts masculine and bestial.

"F-Fuck... Yeah... I-I'll be sure to do that," He mutters in response to your words, his groans coming out as low growls as you give him a good working over. When the tugging stops, he whines briefly, but the way you run one of your tits over his pre-covered head quickly convinces him of the merits of your idea.

"Yes... Please, use them however you want." Your shy lover says, leaning back a little further so you could settle between his thighs with more ease. Seeing it stand tall and ready really highlights just how large he is, and you imagine you could easily titfuck him while also using your mouth, or simply what remains of his big, musky cock to rub against your face while you pleasure what fits between your breasts.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:30 pm

Ze Blitzkrieg Wrote:Elvara Greyfang (Firehead)

As you drag your tongue along the length presented to you, you find yourself only becoming hotter. Having his taste on your tongue, the saltiness of his manhood, combined with his scent sets your arousal to frenzy, and the same must be true of him; each time you carefully lap the underside of his shaft, you can feel it growing thicker and hotter against your lips, and you can't help but imagine that it'll certainly be longer than your muzzle by the time it's fully erect. Your ears pivot carefully, listening to the soft groans he makes when you stroke against a particularly sensitive area with your careful licks, though it's not necessary to gauge how much he's enjoying you, as his fingers are quick to reward your efforts with a gentle scratching behind the ears whenever you please him.

"Oh, you like that, don't you girl? Like tastin' that big, thick bone. Gettin' it nice and hard with that tongue of yours," He rumbles down at you as you service him, "Take it in that sweet mouth of yours, and give me a show, hmm? Show me those big, soft tits you're hidin' under there, like a good girl oughta."

Elvara gasped as her tongue dragged up his length giving her tastebuds a good long helping of him. Her body trembled and her heart throbed in her chest. By the time she'd reached the tip, she could easily hear her heart pounding in her chest as her sex warmed with desire. Her eyes finally open as she continues lavishing the head peeking at the full length a moment before her gaze slowly glides up his stomach and chest up to his own gaze. She had heard his groans of delight at the work of her broad tongue, but now she could see the pleasure and desire etched on his face, and he'd even decided to reward her for her efforts with more scratches around the base of her ears.

She gulped as he told her to take him into her muzzle and undress further. She'd been told her chest was ample in size, but she'd always been somewhat shy about her bust. Her mother had large, firm breasts that put her own to shame though her mother had always assured her she would likely grow to be even bigger after her first pregnancy. This didn't assure her well, but the man had assured her that this was what a good girl would do, and she so desperately wanted to be a good girl for him. Pulling away from his length, she grabbed the hem of her shift and began lifting it revealing the fur underneath from top to bottom though her kneeling position kept her crotch from his view for now. She had no undergarments beneath the shift as they were unknown amongst her tribe, and she didn't really see the point of them, so her tits flopped loose from the shift free and bouncing before him.
Firehead

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:51 am

With her challenge made, there was no turning back. Penelope catches the blunted sword from the drunken guard. The two may have been brutes but at least they knew well enough not to use real blades.

"Very well" Penelope said as she removed her claymore from her side and put it against one of the training dummies in the training as a sign of good faith. "But don't feel bad when I send you both home empty handed" Penelope said. As she spoke she took the blunted sword in both hands and took a defensive stance. She wasn't one to launch herself at a foe. Instead she stood and watched to see which of the two would attack first. Her plan was simple, deflect her opponent's blade and counter attack. Then when one of them were on their last legs, she would go on the offensive and land a finishing blow.

"I'm ready when you are" She said, moving slightly to ensure both her opponents stayed in front of her at all times.
Mark3000

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:49 pm

"Breakfast is whenever you get up, darlin'."
The minos answers as you settle your debts and head up the stairs with your key in hand. The din of the tavern's lower floor fades as you wander your way across the second floor, although it's replaced in part by bawdy, muffled noises coming from more than one of the rooms you pass. As you arrive at the seventh room on the left, the key clicks into the slot without issue, and inside you find a fairly cozy set of lodgings; there's a soft looking mattress large enough to fit two in a pinch, with a chest at the foot to fit belongings. The window facing wall has a desk and a small chair with a lantern for light, and there's a small mirror on the wall to the right of that to ensure one is preened and proper in the morning.

By the light of your lantern, you scribble down the day's entry and fill the parchment with enough ink to detail your somewhat eventful arrival in Esterwyn. With reading in hand, you settle into the soft sheets for the night, fading off to the subtle rustle of night life below, and the not so subtle squeals of a woman further down the hall. Perhaps some erotic was in order for future nights reading, at that rate...

Lust Gain: 4 (4)

___

The morning comes quite swiftly, if only because of how restfully you manage to sleep now that you've got a proper bed again. There's a definite chill in the air when you peel yourself out of your blankets and set about dress again, but it's certainly nothing compared to the elements outside. You follow your nose once you've gotten yourself in order for the day, the smell of baking bread and sizzling ham bringing you back to the commons room, which by now was significantly less packed than it had been the night before. In place of the affable minos from the night before, you spot an older, much fiercer one looking one, serving a wooden tray to one of the patrons at the bar. She casts you a look as you head towards the counter, her deep blue eyes critical in their appraisal.

"You're the elf with wings, hm? I almost didn't expect Calina to be telling the truth, but I suppose there are stranger things this far north," she says casually, leaning against the counter, "You looking to eat?"

The avariel wizardess gets up slowly, stretching her pale limbs and dark-feathered wings as she does.

"Nnggh... aahhh, I needed that," she groans, feeling her body less stressed after a good night's sleep, "I really needed that. I swear, it feels like forever since I last had a good night's rest in a warm bed."

Getting up to start her day, she shivers as she feels a slight chill, and rubs herself to get warm out of the sheets. As she does, she notices her hard nipples poking through her top and a tent in her skirt. The nipples could just be the cold, but more annoying was the morning wood. She groans in annoyance, debating the need for a good wanking session but decides against it, adjusting her clothes to keep it hidden, and waiting till it softened a bit. It had been a while, and some of the dreams she had last night were... rather enticing, to be honest. Still, that can wait; she has a busy day ahead of her, and she feels she could use a bit of breakfast before she starts.

Going downstairs, she's met by another Minos woman.

"Yeah, I'm a migratory sort," she replies drolly, her dark-painted lips curling into a smirk. "I'm a wandering scholar, I have some business this far north. And yes, some breakfast would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

"So what's on the menu?"
she asks, sitting down at a table. "I can smell ham and fresh-baked bread, it smells delicious..."
kermitphrogg114

Postby Mashugana » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:24 am

Crosses wasn't really sure what he was expecting in regards to her head game, but Alissa taking him fully in one or two shots certainly wasn't it, the warmth and wetness of her mouth, the way her lips and tongue felt sliding down to the base and the ruthless way she just went for it were overwhelming, and he found himself having to dig his heels into the floor to keep from jerking, the wet, lewd noise coming from the blowjob causing one patron passing by to glance down with a knowing smile and shake of their head as they passed by to use the toiletries, and he found himself letting loose a low, throttled moan, not able to contain it anymore. Looking her in the eyes and noting her obvious enjoyment, he couldn't help but find himself locking up in preparation.

"It's cumming, it's cumming!" He managed to choke out slowly, unable to keep hold for longer than maybe a couple minutes of this before several weeks of sexual tension went off, with Crosses bending his head and shoulders down and pressing his face into his arm, desperately hoping the busy noises from the tavern covered the stifled, low moans and panting noises he was making. In the meantime, shot after shot of cum was spurting out, the bountiful result of traveling a while without relief all pouring out into her mouth.

His first real experience with a city tavern was not likely to be one forgotten.
Mashugana

Postby Lorielle » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:41 am

Ze Blitzkrieg Wrote:Eliza Asara (Lorielle)

Roll: Persuasion (Eliza), Cha vs Wis
Results: 12 (7+3+2) vs 9 (9), success

As you quickly drop to your knees before the specters and offer your services in assisting calm their fury, the trio of warriors cast a wary gaze upon you, which is if nothing else a massive improvement over the ire they had sent your way only moments prior. There's a sense of deliberation in their stance as they look upon you, an intelligence to these departed souls that at least tells you they can be reasoned with in spite of their unearthly form. Then, finally, after a long, tense silence, the lead ghost steps forward. His axe falls to his side, and he reaches for you with a large hand. It's easy to fear the approaching spirit, but when his fingers find your face, they are gentle in their touch. The sensation is... strange, to say the least. Solid enough for you to feel his forefinger and thumb grasping at your chin and tilting your visage up, but still wispy and ethereal. It's also surprisingly warm, considering the sudden chill that had assailed you only moments prior to their appearance.

"ᚣᚩᚢ ᚪᛞᛗᛁᛏ ᛏᚩ ᚣᚩᚢᚱ ᚠᚩᛚᛚᚣ? ᛏᚩ ᛏᚱᛖᛋᛈᚪᛋᛋ ᚹᚻᛖᚱᛖ ᚹᛖ ᛋᛏᚪᚾᛞ ᚷᚢᚪᚱᛞ?" Its voice is deep and resonant, echoing through the chamber. The language it speaks is all but impossible to understand, but there does not seem to be malice in its voice, only an impartial sternness. "ᚣᚩᚢ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᛗᚪkᛖ ᚱᛁᚷᚻᛏ ᚣᚩᚢᚱ ᛏᚱᚪᚾᛋᚷᚱᛖᛋᛋᛁᚩᚾ. ᚣᚩᚢ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚱᛖᛈᚪᚣ ᚢᛋ ᛁᚾ ᛏᚻᛖ ᚩᚾᛚᚣ ᚹᚪᚣ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚳᚪᚾ, ᚹᛁᛏᚻ ᚣᚩᚢᚱ ᛒᚩᛞᛁᛖᛋ. ᚹᛖ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚻᚪvᛖ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚢᚾᛏᛁᛚ ᛏᚻᛖ ᛗᚩᚱᚾ."

Whatever the specter says, you quickly understand what he and his fellows desire from you; his thumb begins to stroke along the softness of your lips while his other hand reaches for his belt buckle, and the other ghosts also seem to engage in various states of undress, revealing more of the powerful, ethereal bodies they possess beneath archaic armor and heavy pelts.

Feeling its ghostly hand against her lips was the last thing she expected when she plead with her goddess to give her the strength to give these souls a proper send off. But... she was certainly not in the mood to act as some hole for ghosts. More importantly.. she couldnt understand them, whatever it is that they wanted. Or whatever it is they planned to do, she wasnt about to take it lying down and lashed out as soon as an opening presented itself against the wraith that was closest too her.

Her hand on her short sword, waiting for just the right moment so she can call upon her goddess' holy light so she might be able to more easily dissipate the spirit. Hopefully though her ruse wouldnt be seen, she only needed a to hold and hopefully allowed the spirit to give her a bit of breathing room.
Lorielle

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:47 pm

Elvara Greyfang (Firehead)

The farmer seems more than pleased to see the sizeable tits bouncing out of your shift, and as you set aside your undergarments, he's quick to cup one of them in his strong, calloused hand. He fondles it with equal parts roughness and skill, kneading the soft, fur covered orb to his heart's content. Eventually his other hand joins in, and he's utterly mauling your bountiful breasts, causing the warmth between your legs to grow even more as he works them over, even going so far as to brush back the fur around your nipples so they can enjoy the sensation of his rough skin grinding against them.

"Gods, I love Lupo women, y'know that? So soft, an' warm. Could play with these all night. But, I got a better idea." He husks down to you, and begins to gently push you backwards, until you find yourself flopping back against the shift on the floor. He clamors over atop of you, resting on his knees which he's set out to either side of your torso, his manhood standing proud before your chest. It isn't long before he nestles it between your bosom, his hands sinking into them from the sides and pressing them together so he can sandwich himself in your ample rack. When he rocks his hips forward, the head of his length cock slides out from between them, bumping you in the nose.

"Mmh, that's it. Putting these nice, soft tits to work. You're gonna make me a very happy man tonight, aren't ya? An' you're gonna end up bein' a very happy girl, so go ahead and get that tongue out for me. Get to pantin'. I know ya want to. I can feel how hot ya are, between these big, fat things." He gives your chest another squeeze, before he begins to rock himself back and forth again you, using your breasts to pleasure himself, the silky texture your coat provides earning you those deep, dominant groans you've come to enjoy hearing him make.

The two men take a few moments to size you and your stance up: although they're intoxicated, they seem adequately trained, and enough of their wits remain to not immediately bumrush you like some common drunk. When they do strike, they come at you in unison, something you certainly aren't unfamiliar with, considering your few bouts in the training yard with the other Fangs, who liked to pick on you whenever they could.

Roll: Attack (Drunk Guard) x2, Str vs Str
Results: 10 (3+3+1+3) vs 15 (15+1+1-2), success / 25 (20+4+1) vs 29 (20+4+2+3), fail
Damage: 5 (4+1)
Health: 8/13

Perhaps caught off guard by the sudden swiftness of the first guard, you're caught on the hip by the blunted edge of his sword. You're forced to contend with his comrade immediately after, only you're able to catch his blade with your own, metal on metal clashing with a loud clang as you parry an expertly aimed thrust with a showing of deftness all your own.

Roll: Attack (Penelope) x2, Str vs Str
Results: 32 (19+6+4+3) vs 5 (3+1+1), success / 19 (10+5+1+3) vs 20 (14+5+1), fail
Damage: 5 (2+3)

You manage to crack the second guard on the wrist with your blade, although as you come back around and swing at the second guard, he manages to duck back and avoid your attack. All said and done, you seem to have given about as good as you got, and perhaps find yourself a little more wary of these two slobs; they seem to handle their blades better than they handle their liquor.

"You guessed it," The brusque minos responds when you ask her what is being served. She wanders off into the kitchens behind the bar for a few minutes before returning to you with a wooden platter loaded with breakfast; to go with the half a loaf of brown bread and fat slice of ham looks to be a pair of duck eggs, fried in the fat of the former. It's certainly a hearty meal, one you would expect from such a rustic land. Despite her rather aloof demeanor comparative to the girl from before, the woman on duty proves herself to be an excellent hostess, as you find a mug of watered down beer slid before you while you marvel at the feast to be had.

"Should I be running you a tab? Or are you going to wander along once you've gotten that business settled?"

Your quiet moaning and involuntary growls only seems to encourage the coy cocksucker, who bobs dutifully between your legs as your resolve begins to give out. As your legs buckle and you hiss out a declaration of your release, she merely moans a sweet mmhmm and redoubles her efforts. It's only when the first rope of your load shoots straight down her throat that she pulls back, and her lips suction around your head, her tongue lapping dutifully at your underside as you coat it in your seed and fill her cheeks with your backed up payload. Her fingers work fast and skillfully, pumping your slick shaft from base to rim as she all but milks you dry. You can hear her audibly gulp as she swallows down all you offer the half-breed, her other hand stroking your thigh comfortingly as your orgasm slowly ramps down and you fire off the last of your seed.

She continues, even once you've finally finished and feel the tension melt from your body, her grip tightening as she squeezes every last dollop of cum out of your cock, only releasing your head with a lewd pop once she's sure everything has been drained. With one last, suggestive gulp, she shoots you a cute little smile, and plants a kiss on the head of your spent shaft. Shimmying her way back up from under the table, she returns to her seat next to you.

"So," She begins, a devilish grin on her face, "Way better than the girls back home, am I right?"

Eliza Asara (Lorielle)

When you sharply recoil from the specter, he gives you a sharp glare, apparently not pleased with your resistance to his otherworldly desires. With your hand on your blade to dissuade them, you begin to channel the light of your Goddess, in the hopes of sending these spirits onto the next life. However, you find that either death has made these spirits quite bold, or perhaps they matched the tales of the Barrow Men to a fault, for the head ghost lunges towards you undeterred.

Roll: Manhandle (Spectral Berserker), Str vs Str
Result: 21 (17+1+3) vs 19 (14+2+3), success
Lust Gain: 4 (5-1)
Lust Threshold: 11/10, difficult for non-sexual actions increased as a result of arousal

He manages to wrap one of his huge hands around your wrist in the half-a-heartbeat it takes you to draw. As you work to wrestle him off you, he grabs your other arm as well, and with his surprising bulk, pushes you backwards until you feel the pressure of the stones on the back of your armor. Any yelps or shouts of protest are swiftly silenced as well; he nearly headbutts you as he slams his lips against your own, his ghostly tongue fighting passed your lips to invade deeper, his thick tongue messily exploring your mouth wantonly. You can feel his powerful hips pressed hard against your own, grinding himself between your legs with vigor, his lust for your body all the more apparent now. Perhaps more damningly... It's not exactly unrequited. Though you have little desire to find yourself a wanting hole for these ancient warriors, your body betrays your intentions, and you find yourself becoming aroused by the sensation of being physically dominated by your opponent.
Ze Blitzkrieg

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay