Requiem For a Fallen Kingdom (IC)

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Requiem For a Fallen Kingdom (IC)

Postby Blue56 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:57 pm

Avacyn watches quietly as Linda follows after Nowi, contemplating whether or not to go as well. In the end, she decides against it, figuring that Linda had still had a better relationship with the girl. Though Avacyn was confident in her own ability to persuade Nowi, it was still likely that Linda would be just as successful. And besides, it was probably more important to keep the rest of the girls busy so no one accidentally overhears the conversation before they're ready for everyone to know the truth.

With that in mind, Avacyn went to check on the girl they had gone to rescue. "How is she doing?" She asked to whoever happened to be nearby. "If there's an assistance I can provide, please don't hesitate to ask." Her earlier harsh persona was gone, the truth would come out soon and so Avacyn saw no point in pretending to be cold and uncaring any longer. Perhaps they would find it strange, but it shouldn't be enough to draw any real suspicion. More importantly, it was important to do her part to earn their trust and if she could ease that poor girl's suffering in any way, than it would be all the better.
Blue56

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:02 am

Theresa
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Charlotte let out a playful yelp as the Mother Nymph took control. “I knew you wouldn’t let me down my lustful nymph” She said as she sank into Theresa’s grasp. Her own arms wrapped around Theresa’s waist and shoulder. Her hands gently massaging her arms and thighs. Leaning in she whispered into Theresa’s ear. “I like women like you Theresa. Women who dream big and know what they want” She said as she swayed her hips to rub her wet slit over the tip of Theresa’s cock. Charlotte’s breasts rubbing against her own. “Now, ravage my body!” She said in a sultry yet commanding fashion.

"... This is yet to end, debutant." She bit her lip. As much as her mind protested the actions the Mother Nymph was taking, she could hardly resist the yearning of her body. The sweet scent of the woman's fragrance was overloading her logic, her touch pleasant like the soft embrace of daisies against her skin, and the sound of her so seductive voice... it was with shameful pleasure that Theresa took the woman's offer, lowering her arms to hook beneath the woman's legs and lifting them to give her better access to her sopping flower—her cock pushed past the entrance of Charlotte's ready pussy with gusto, and Theresa enjoyed the utterly cruel pleasure with a low moan.

She pushed forward to press Charlotte against her bedroom's door, pinning the woman between her naked body and hard wood as she thrust upward deeper into Charlotte's pussy, her face melting as she explored deeper and deeper into the debutant's tight depths. This is what she almost missed? A sensation so wonderful and horrible, something that made her happy and frustrated... this is what she'd forgotten? The very idea of it was baffling. Nonetheless, the druid would certainly partake now. She quickly bottomed out in Charlotte, burying her full length deep into her tunnel and giving just a small moment to the two of them to enjoy the complete feeling.

"Aah... haah... I-I'm still quite upset with you..!" Had to make sure the other woman wouldn't forget this, however. Had to be sure.

Charlotte moaned in satisfaction as Theresa cock filled her waiting cunt. Her folds wrap around the druid’s meat with a tender heat. With her arms still draped around the other woman, the two were inseparable. Once her moans had died down Charlotte looked to Theresa with the same euphoric smile she did before. She had gotten exactly what she wanted from the Mother Nymph, the chance to smooth over their budding relationship before she left.

“Oh you’re so surprisingly cute when you’re distraught ” Charlotte replied with a dulcet voice as she gave Theresa a long kiss on her neck. It sent a shiver down the druid’s spine as she sucked on the small section of flesh. But it was as though the debutant had found a hidden erogenous zone on the Mother Nymph’s body. After almost half a minute, Charlotte pulled her head back to reveal a visible hickey on her neck.

“But I have the perfect remedy for that” Charlotte added as she leaned in again this time to kiss Theresa on the lips. Her tongue worked its way into her partner’s mouth. At the same time Theresa could feel Charlotte’s hips begin to move. Her crotch grinding against Theresa’s as her ass bounced against the hardwood door.

“Nnngh—” The sudden kiss caught her off guard. Shaken ever so slightly by an alien pleasure, Theresa was struck dumb and waiting, her hips driving forward to press deeper into the debutant's tight folds, her cock twitching into the embrace of the woman's pussy as she could do nothing but suffer the strange pleasure felt in the wake of something so simple as a kiss on the neck. "Don't... belittle my annoyance, Thornsworth..." It had to be magic. In the deeper recesses of the Mother Nymph's mind, she suspected something afloat. Theresa certainly was not a virgin, but with ease, it seemed like Charlotte had something over her. Some means of wrapping her around her finger to some tune, even if it was the druid pinning her against the wall. To some degree... she'd feel ashamed to say the thought of it excited her.

She didn't reject the full kiss after that. With a blush of mixed emotion, Theresa relaxed into the lip-locking, responding in kind as her tongue was suddenly on the defense of an invader and the bewitching temptress was even further taunting her into extending their little ride. So be it, the druid thought. She moaned into the debutant's mouth, her tongue twirling and wrestling about with the other woman's as her lower half worked to proceed with the differently impassioned love-making.

With the small courtesy of giving Charlotte time to adjust to the hardened length spearing her from below finished, Theresa started, her hips pulling back to slide her thick shaft out of the woman's loving cunt, ever so shortly before she'd thrust in with a harsh motion. Her hips slapped noisily against the debutant's, and with the same lack of grace and care, Theresa repeated. Each messy thrust forced her length back into the furthest depths of her partner's tunnel, her building rhythm of rough fucking finally finding some measure of a pattern as instinct began to take over.

Theresa could feel Charlotte’s fingers dig into her back as the nomad’s thrusts found their rhythm. As their bodies pressed close, Theresa could feel the debutant’s erect nipples poking through her dress. The stiff nibs of flesh messaged the nomad’s own breasts with every move she made. Even if this was all some sort of trap, Charlotte’s arousal at this moment was real.

It was so real in fact that she broke their kiss and let out a soulful moan. It resonated in Theresa’s ear and reverberated through the room. It was then that Charlotte groaned into Theresa’s ear. “That’s it, fill my pussy! Mhmm I want to feel all of you inside me” She said as her hips rocked with Theresa’s thrusts, showing no signs of stopping. A puddle of the debutant’s love juices pooled on the floor as the two made love. All the while Charlotte continued to whisper in the same seductive tone.

“Your cock is so big Theresa”

“Ohhh fuck me Mother Nypmh, fuck me!”

“Augh I want your cum inside me”

Her lust was infectious. Any care for the situation that Theresa might've held, any concerns regarding her partner's ulterior motives or other were bleeding away all too quickly as they both relinquished control and civility to do nothing but fuck like desperate beasts, her meaty length pushing in to penetrate the debutant's dripping hole over and over again.

"S-Spirits... you embrace me so well~" Through heavy panting and moans, Theresa had to compliment the woman. It'd been far too long since her last lay, but she was certain it hadn't compared to this... it was dream-like. The pleasure sent shudders through her body as her heart wildly beat in her chest, her gaze filling with a haze of arousal. As fun as this was... it wasn't enough. Hearing those loving cries of Charlotte's, she knew she had to give her more. The thought brought an idea to mind that she'd enact with one final press forward, her cock meeting the very end of the debutant's pussy as she'd move in close to deliver her own kiss against the woman's lips. "... I'll... give it all to you..!"

Theresa wasn't a particularly strong individual, but the haze of lust gave her the energy she needed to spin round and stumble back to the bed with Charlotte in her arms. She spun around again, landing with her back to the bed to not hurt her partner, and resumed pumping into her from below, her hands sliding down to cup Charlotte's ass and assist in her powerful pounding.

A small gasp escaped Charlotte’s lips as the two of them stumbled onto the bed. “A little weak in the knees aren’t we?” She jests as she lands on top of her partner. Free from the constraints of the wooden door, the debutant freely bounced on Theresa’s throbbing cock. She puts all her energy into every motion of her hip, drawing the nomad into her tightening pussy. It was clear that Charlotte was use to being on top

Now moaning without a care for who heard her, Charlotte slammed her cunt onto Thresea’s crotch with reckless abandon. Her hands no longer gripping her partner but now teasing her own erect nipples. Her breasts jiggled as she moved, rubbing against Mother Nymph’s own chest. “Mhmm yes, I want every last piece of you” Charlotte groaned as her pussy constricted around Theresa’s throbbing member.

The Mother Nymph would've grumbled back some quiet reply to Charlotte's joke, but nonetheless, time spent idle was time wasted. As the woman went to town above her and relaxed into their new position with not too surprising ease, Theresa found herself on defense with her lover in the lead. "Aah, haah..! I-I see... you're experienced~" Theresa gasped out, her groping hands moving about to caress the beautiful noble's body in exploration before coming to rest on her soft hips. Her gaze was locked on the woman as she did her dance. Her efficiency was clear... and felt.

Their joining was slickened with their shared juices, messing the sheets beneath (though they were obviously dirtied from last time) and only making it that much easier for Charlotte to smoothly impale herself on Theresa's hardened pole. The Mother Nymph naturally continued to respond, her hips rising to meet the rhythm of the debutant's... but in time she was moving much more sloppily, her moans growing in volume as shivers wracked her form. No doubt...

"I-I'm... I'm close..!" Theresa bit her lip, the desperate need to release deep in the lovely woman so kindly devouring her cock and fill her to the brim fighting against what remained of her senses. Wouldn't that be bad? There's no doubt that her payload was... capable, so to speak. Surely it'd be an awful idea to unload deep in the tight, wet hole gripping her painfully throbbing cock so soothingly. Such an action would be of the utmost taboo... but the look in her eyes said that might've exactly been what she wanted. "Spirits, I— I can't hold it..!"

“Ha, then don’t” Charlotte said as her gaze focused squarely on Theresa. The hunger in her voice had never been more clear. “Cum in my pussy! Release your seed into my womb” Even as she spoke, Charlotte never stopped slamming her hips against the Mother Nymph’s crotch. Loud slapping noises filled the room, only beaten out by the moans of the debutant. The ominous aura from Charlotte’s eyes had never changed at any moment during their love making. Nor had her motives become any less suspicious. But at this moment, the only thing Theresa could focus on was Charlotte’s warm wet flower devouring her cock.

Charlotte’s hips moved more frantically as she wrapped her arms around Theresa. “Ohh I’m so close. I’m going to cum!” She moaned as she slammed her down to the hilt of the Mother Nymph’s penis. Her inner walls let loose a flood of juices as Charlotte let out a mind blowing moan. Her body was twitching from the intense orgasm.

That's a bad idea. By most accounts, such an action is the wrong move to make, especially in a situation such as this. Theresa already had her fair share of misgivings about this whole mess... but by the Spirits, she couldn't resist with the debutant all but demanding it both verbally and physically. "Nnngh—"

It was with desperation that she responded to Charlotte's hug. The pressure squeezing around her cock as the debutant experienced her whirlwind of pleasure was as much motivation to unload into her as was the woman's words. With a fitful motion and the tensing of her body, Theresa followed suit. She wrapped her arms around the other woman's waist, her hips pressing up high needlessly as instinct took in and her dam finally broke. Just as the woman's quivering pussy gushed with the liquid proof of her orgasm, the Mother Nymph unleashed a torrent of hot white spunk into Charlotte's cunt, her furiously throbbing cock exploding carelessly as a passionate moan was stolen from Theresa's lips.

"S-Spirits..!" She thrust upward into Charlotte's waiting pussy a few times, her virile load building and building deep in the woman's depths as some of her payload would squeeze out of their joining and slide down her hips to the sheets below. It was all the same to Theresa, regardless. She was locked in the throes of her pleasure, her body shaking and shivering... until she'd finally calm, her cock thoroughly spent.

Charlotte gently humped Theresa’s softening member, milking the last bit of cum the nomad had to offer. Nuzzling against her partner’s face, Charlotte smiled. “Oh, this was better than last night. And a lot less sloppy” She said with a playful grin. She lifted her hips off of Theresa’s spent cock leaving a mess on the mat.

“Hopefully, this makes up for my rather rude behaviour” Charlotte said as she kissed Theresa on the cheek. “Of course if you ever have a bit more fun, just come to my abode. I have some friends that would love to meet you. Influential ones” She says as she rolled over and lay beside the nomad, gently playing with her cum soaked pussy.

Letting out one last satisfied moan, Charlotte rolled to her side and gave Thresea one final kiss on the cheek. “As much as I’d love to spend the rest of the day with you dear. I have a busy day ahead of me. And I assume you do as well” She said as she smiled down at her partner. Raising from the bed, she adjusted her dress and walked to the door. Her Hips swayed with each step. “Oh and do consider my invitation. We don’t have to spend the entire time fucking like rabbits. Though I wouldn’t be opposed to that” She said winking before walking out

"Haah... haah... aah..." Theresa's cum bank was certainly expended in full through the final ministrations of the temptress above her, pushing her to pump a last few weak spurts of white into her filled pussy, a sharpened feeling of pleasure attacking her somewhat numbed body. She'd entered into a bit of a different daze—or perhas not much of one. Her mind was clearing itself of the lustful fog now that she'd been drained. The clarity began to settle onto her slowly... like a lowering bag full of icy cold water. It dripped from the bottom of the rucksack onto her naked skin, metaphorically chilling her as she was more literally still quite warm beneath her partner's embrace.

That is to say, Theresa was both relieved and very, very concerned.

"Oh dear Spirits..." A hand raised to her head to massage her temples. Did she... did she really? Actually? Just lay with the competitor's wife? ... She couldn't even blame the alcohol this time; she was fully in control of herself and STILL chose this end regardless. Ugh... Theresa was a little absorbed in her inner conflict to make much of a fuss to Charlotte about it. "Don't... think so highly of this. It's just this once." Her voice didn't sound so assured. At least, she knew she'd be dealing with this woman for some time longer. After all, she needed to figure out her game.

"... I'll bid you farewell." Even if she wasn't sure of what to make of the woman, some common courtesy, she felt, was deserved. Charlotte at least was cordial if clearly playing to some angle. And nonetheless she trusted the woman about as far as she could throw her. Regardless, the debutant was soon gone, leaving Theresa to lay in the mess of their illicit... meeting.

... Yeah. She'll get up in some time to dress and clean up. Absolutely no one. NO ONE. Must know of what happened today. Especially not her followers. Once she was done, the woman would head out to go about her own business.

It didn’t take long for Theresa to clean up and dress. Even though the small house Theresa and her followers were living in was small, it did get her some modicum of privacy. When she reached the common living area to find that her followers were already away on their morning duties. It was good to know that even Toki and Oki were working diligently. There was also the added benefit that no one was here to hear her rather loud love session with Charlotte.

Looking to the door, Theresa could hear the sound of horses. Through the door she could see a rather ornate carriage pulled by two pure white stallions. At the helm of the carriage was a woman dressed in a simple white buttoned shirt and brown jacket and a plaid dress. From the door stepped out Lord Holculture’s son, Albert. “Lady Ree, I hope you are doing well this morning. My father asked me to come find you in the morning. I’ll admit the directions you gave last night were rather vague. But I passed Lady Thornsworth and she gave me clearer directions ” He said as he paused for a moment. “Ahem … Lord Devin Holculture formally invites you to his abode to formally discuss cultivating the farmland he possesses. This will include contract negotiations and a visit to the plot in question” Albert started trying to maintain a formal demeanor. "You are also free to bring with you two guests of your choosing" He added. If Theresa wanted bring two of her fellow tribesmen, it wouldn't be hard to find them at there respective morning duties.

Linda

As it turns out, Nowi doesn’t go that far. Taking a set of stairs she goes up to the second floor of the building above their hideout. Taking a look around it’s easy to see why. While parts of the building were gone, it was still structurally sound. From this spot, one could get a good view of all the alleyways leading to the cellar while staying hidden. It was almost like a watch tower.

Nowi was lost in thought as she gazed down into the streets until Linda made her presence known. The cat girl looked up with a hint of surprise. Oh Linda, sorry I was just…” She said before pausing for a moment. “Usually either me, Lily or Maggie come up here to act as lookouts before nightfall. But I also like to come up here to just think” She said as she leaned against a partially collapsed wall. “If you and Ava hadn’t been around, who knows what could have happened to Maggie. Despite being one of my right hand girls, she’s incredibly fragile. The same goes for Lily. She puts up a tough front, but she was sold into bondage young. She managed to escape but she still bares those scars”

Nowi then turned to Linda with a sincere look. “I’m trying my best to keep the group together, but it feels like one wrong move and it’ll all fall apart. I know trying to recruit you two is a long shot. But if it’s to help my family, I’ll do anything ”

Avacyn

Lily and two of the other girls were sitting by Maggie’s side as she rested in one of the makeshift cots in the hideout. While Linda had managed to heal most of the girl's injuries, There were still many visible bruises all over her body. The majority of them were older, showing signs of long term abuse.

Lily didn’t seem all that surprised by Avacyn’s offer to help. She all but welcomed it. “Not right now but thanks” Lily said with a worried smile. “I’ve already helped Maggie get herself clean. Right now the thing see needs the most is rest” To her side Avacyn could see a pail of water with a rag dipped inside, stained with dirt. Most of Maggie’s spare clothing were mere scraps of cloth. It was as good as she would get in these kinds of conditions.

Once Maggie was resting, Lily stood up and leaned against a wall staring at the undercover noble. “I gotta say, you handle that sword pretty well.” She said, gesturing to Avacyn’s weapon. “Not to mention you rushed to our aid like it was nothing. I know Nowi said you were a pair of thieves as well. But you don’t act like any thief I’ve known. Just who are you?”

Samira

Rebecca turned back to Samira and smiled. “Of course hun. Can’t have my newest band mate sleeping on the street” She said as she led Samira back to her room. Surprisingly, the sheets had been changed by the time they returned. But the scent of the earlier orgy still lingered in the room. Before Samira could say good night, Rebecca was already fast asleep on one of the beds. It wasn’t long until Samira too was out like a light.

A knock on the door was what eventually woke Samira and Rebecca. “Are you two up? If we don’t get going, we’re going to lose our spot from yesterday” It was Ali calling out to the pair of women from the other side of the door. “Baxter is getting us breakfast, so if you don’t hurry you’ll miss out” Once he was finished, Samira can hear him walking off. With a yawn Rebecca rises from her bed, her hair in a tangled mess.

“It’s been a while since I’ve slept that well” she said as she reached for her travel bag to pull out a comb and a set of clothing similar to the dancer’s garb Samira saw her in earlier. “Morning Samira. Feel free to run on down and get something to eat. I’ll be right behind you”

Imperia

While Imperia couldn’t see her father’s ghostly form when he was inside her, she could feel his surprise. “A surprisingly noble goal, my sweet rose. Yet I don’t think the owner of this mansion is that concerned with completing these girls. Just looking at the orges we passed at the door. More time was spent completing them as opposed to these girls. Though if you want to complete them by all means”

While Loyd was quick to respond, Belladonna merely kept walking after Imperia asked her question. That was until they reached the door. “No, my power is a curse I sought on my own accord. The power is merely … useful for his experiments” She said in her usually dismissive manner.

A concerned look crossed Charlie’s face as Imperia accepted the doctor’s request. Taking their gold, she moved to leave the room. “Well I’m just going up stairs for now. Be careful you two” she said as the large door shut behind her. As Imperia waited with Belladonna to be called upon by Doctor Luxenburgen, he continued to work away on the Ogre lying on the table. Once the brain was finished, he set about modifying muscles and tendons.

“So that’s why he’s out here” Loyd said responding to Imperia’s question. “A mixture of alchemy and necromancy. He uses these crystals to stimulate the brain and reanimate the body. The magic energy expelled by the crystals also act as a preservative” He said, pausing for a moment. “While not specifically outlawed, like Belladonna’s shadow magic it is extremely frowned upon, especially by followers of Scriptism. Though if taboos were enough to stop people, the world would be a much more boring place” He said with a whimsical tone. “Of course these reanimated bodies can have various uses. Servents, cannon fodder, or merely expendable labor. I even heard one of the candidates for the Esprit’s throne employed these as well as other dark magics during one of the many wars of succession.I wouldn’t be surprised if someone was buying these monstrosities from the good doctor. Bodies and equipment aren’t cheap”

Just as Loyd was finishing his dissertation, Doctor Luxenburgen put down his scalpel and turned to Belladonna and Imperia. “Both of you, strip” He said in a rather matter of fact way. “Belladonna, proceed to the amber room. I have a new servant class creation that requires stress testing. Hopefully we can have another success like 19” he said as the spellcaster disrobed. Fully naked, Imperia could appreciate the woman’s slender figure. She nodded to acknowledge the doctor’s command and walked towards a room with an amber sigil on it. There were about 10 separate rooms in total. Each marked with different colored sigils.

“New girl. I must first assess your current state before we begin. 19 will perform a physical inspection while I will ascertain your mental state. Most subjects leave these experiments with only the most minor of changes. Though should you lose anything in the process, I can easily replace it. Except the mind of course” The doctor said as he prepared his notebook.

Alicteria

The two maids stood back as Alicteria looked through the provided clothing and maps. “You shouldn’t have any trouble at the gates. Though far warning, the guards can be somewhat obstenanct. Making unreasonable demands of people on a whim. Hopefully as a member of the church they will leave you be. But it’s best to be prepared.”Elizabeth stated.

As Alicteria undressed, the two maids bowed their heads to avert their gaze. Once she was in her nightgown, Mary collected Alicteria’s nun outfit and assorted clothing. “I will have these cleaned and ready for you tomorrow. Rest well Lady Alicteria” Mary said with a curtsy before leaving the nun’s bedroom.

“We have been asked by the Princess to remain here should you require any assistance. Should you require anything during the night, we will be in the servant quarters just on the northern section of the property. Rest Well Sister Alicteria” Elizabeth states before following after her sister. With the two departed, Alicteria was finally able to claim her rightful slumber.

Aliteria had the best night of sleep she had in a long time. As she lay on the incredibly soft bed, the rising sun streamed through her blinds. She could hear soft footsteps moving through the whole mansion. Just outside her window, Aliteria could see Mary hanging her nun uniform up to dry along with some other laundry. While she may not have her uniform for the day, she still had plenty of outfits from which to choose from for the day.
Mark3000

Postby MiscChaos » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:10 pm

Well, she should have seen it coming that Nowi would be going somewhere to watch out for her crew. She still finds herself giving the watchtower an approving nod. It doesn’t stick out at all and, unless given reason, no one would think to look up there for eyes that shouldn’t be. Even if they did, unless the lookout was a complete moron, they wouldn’t be found. Her pickpocketing skills may leave something to be desired, but this is about the competence she’s come to expect from Nowi when it comes to defending her people.

It doesn’t surprise her either that Nowi needed time to think about the latest confrontation. Remove Ava and herself from the equation, and that was just Nowi and Lily against 6 men and the busty barbarian. With a hostage. She’s fairly sure she can picture how that ends and it isn’t with Nowi and Lily coming up victorious. She can’t fight a grimace off her face when she hears Lily’s background. Combine that with what likely would’ve happened when they lost that fight… well, “I’m very glad we were there then. Quite frankly, those brutes don’t deserve to put hands on cuties like you and your crew. I’m happy I could make them regret that decision.” More than Nowi knows, she’s so very happy to have made them regret putting a finger on Maggie. Linda has very, very few moral boundaries. Harming girls so young is one of the very few ways someone can very instantly get put on her shit list. She kind of wishes she could go back, abduct the barbarian woman, then break her into a slavishly loyal guard dog for the girls, but she knows that Ava would never allow it. She shakes the thought off when Nowi continues speaking.

Well, the opportunity has been put on a platter for her. All she needs to do is not fuck it up. Thankfully Nowi doesn’t seem to have minded the fact that she’s been in a hug this entire time. Well, not like it’s any hardship to have a cute girl in her arms. “From what I’ve seen, it wouldn’t fall apart because the girls don’t trust you or anything. Even after this episode, none of them seem to be unhappy with your leadership or anything of the sort. So if it’s going to fall apart, it will be a protection issue.” She decides not to expound on what she means by that. Nowi’s already worried enough about what could happen to her girls without adding Linda’s twisted mind to the situation. “That leaves 2 real options: Number 1 would be to become so feared that no one will mess with you. Create a criminal empire that the government would prefer to pay off or ignore. People will still attack you and your girls, but you’d have more than enough grunts to keep them safe. The only real issue would be getting to that point with all your girls. Option 2 would be to go straight. Pick up some trade and retire the thief's life. The issue with that is picking up a trade. If you had something like that to do, you likely wouldn’t be on the street in the first place. And people are assholes who usually don’t want to take a chance on a street rat, so you’d have to find someone who doesn’t care or someone who can take advantage of your current skillset.” Well, the setup is complete. Now to feel out how the pitch will be received. “I’ve got an ear in the Order just in case. Apparently they’re under new management who actually believes in that whole ‘an order of knights should be good’ crap. Don’t know how that’ll actually shake out, but it’s an option if you’re feeling brave. Otherwise… well, we just rolled in. I don’t know the political scene enough to know what our other options are.”
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Blue56 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:44 pm

Avacyn feels relieved that the girl had no serious injuries. If some rest is all she needs, than that was no problem at all. And yet when Avacyn looks at the rest of Maggie's older injuries, she sees the failures of the nobility of this land. It fills her with disgust. Just what were they doing? Surely they must have some reason for leaving these girls and others like them to suffer like this. Avacyn intends to look into that on her own once their mission here was complete. Just how is Linda doing in convincing Nowi, she idly wonders. Their efforts would be for naught if they hadn't built as sturdy a relationship as she had assumed.

As Avacyn ponders whether or not to check on Linda, Lily continues to speak, giving an interesting opportunity. So, this girl had seen through their ruse? Well, that was to be expected perhaps, as Avacyn's nature and air of nobility simply could not be contained. Feeling her pride swell, Avacyn senses this might just be the opportunity she had been waiting for. Lily suspected her of being more than she claimed, and it seems unlikely that the girl would confront her if it meant she distrusted Avacyn because of it. It doesn't take much convincing for Avacyn to come to the conclusion that she should tell Lily the truth and use the trust their rescue of Maggie had built to sway the other girls to her side. "Hmm... You have a more discerning eye than Nowi I see. I never claimed to be a thief, that was a conclusion she arrived at on her own. My full name is Avacyn Aurelia."

After introducing herself, Avacyn lets her name linger for a moment so that it might fully sink in before she continues to speak. "We were sent to retrieve some stolen goods and apprehend the thieves who stole them. I was expecting people a bit more.... seasoned than yourselves to be behind the crime. It's forced a change of plans. We both came to the conclusion that it would be unjust to punish you for doing what you had to to survive. But it would all be for naught if we just left you in this situation... Linda is telling Nowi this as well, but since you've brought it up then I would ask of you... Would you put your trust in us once again? If I told you that you could leave this life behind for a chance at a better one, would you follow me to safety?" Avacyn asks, looking Lily in the eye as she holds a hand out to the girl, taking a deep breath as she waits for a hopefully positive response.
Blue56

Postby mrblah » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:26 pm

The door closed gently behind her, closing that short chapter of her life in which she'd lay with a rivaling businessman's wife. Shame coated her cheeks lightly, her body stiffened as she had to pause and honestly consider what she'd done... and what her followers, her loyal friends might think, if they'd heard. Who'd come to the door earlier? In her fit, she didn't seem to take notice to their identity, but Theresa felt it was possible that person might've still been loitering around. The Mother Nymph knew that their opinion of her would never change... surely, some of them (particularly Arisa and the Goons) would even be happy for her. Relieved she'd finally taken time to relax with someone, she could hear Arisa say... but it'd be mortifying. What she did was NOT right. Even if it felt like her best lay ever and her first lay in what might've been nearing two years. Even if Charlotte was an oddly skilled and tending lover who really just knew how to play the priestess' body like a fiddle and wind her up in ways few ever could—

Stop. Theresa. Bad. It's over. Spirits... she blames the booze. She's still got a bit of a hangover on her head.

It's for that reason that she started to head out into the common room properly, both motivated by her desire to get an uncomfortable conversation over with and to get a drink of water... yet, no one? Not a soul was around. Which... might've suggested they were all working at the time she was... with Charlotte. Is this what is known as luck? Has she finally been favored with good fortune? The Mother Nymph sighed. Right... right. There's no need to panic now, then. Business as usual.

But just at that moment, Theresa would hear the sound of a visitor; a carriage drawn by horses, and she'd go out to meet them. She had a good idea of the owner of the carriage. Something so ornate, a true show of wealth, could only belong to one person who'd visit her at such an early time. Lo and behold, Lord Holculture's son himself would come out of the carriage! Sent by his father with a message, she understood. Theresa was quick to make herself presentable, putting her hands together and smiling politely, with not a trace of discomfort shown from her still somewhat present hangover. "Ah. Yes, sir Albert," Theresa greeted. "I do apologize. I can only presume last night was an... active, time. My failure to properly present directions is likely due to my previously scattered state, but I'm grateful for Lady Thornsworth's help in guiding you here." No. She's not. In fact, she's actually quite miffed to know Albert had seen proof that Charlotte was here so early. He wasn't asking any questions about it...

So Theresa continued. "But yes, I believe I should. Just one of mine would be sufficient enough. I know well where she'd be right now, so I'll meet with her and have her accompany me with haste. Assuming that our meeting is to happen as soon as I'm able?" She's going for Gilly. There's no way she's taking either of the Goons along, and right now? If there's even a CHANCE Arisa knew what she was up to with Charlotte... yeah. She doesn't want to be alone with the hunter right now.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Embers » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:49 am

Once Elizabeth leaves and closes the door behind her, Alicteria licks her lips and examines herself in the pink night gown, grinning at the sight of her own curves in a transparent fabric. It has been a long time since she's been afforded the luxury of exotic fabrics let alone a bedroom of the highest class. The nun walks around the room for a few minutes, examining the furniture, inspecting the drawers, and looking through the shelves. Alicteria finds a book containing stories of the saints and plucks it off the shelf.

After quietly moving one of the chairs from the table to face the window, Alicteria settles in and gazes out the window into the evening sky. Crossing her legs, and sinking into the comfortable chair Alicteria spends a solid half hour reviewing over the various stories and teachings of The Seven. In the off chance the staff at the cathedral question her authenticity the nun would be ready to recite scripture as if it was woven into her very words.

As the moon rises and darkness settles over the keep Alicteria puts the book down and pulls the window wide open before inspecting her scythe and sliding it under the bed. Kneeling besides her bed, Alicteria holds both hands together and closes both eyes shut. Her thoughts collect and concentrates on calling out to her Goddess Pisti. A prayer emanating from heart, Alicteria remains silent as her aura focuses on devotion and reverence. Thoughts of dedication and worship fill her mind as she makes another silent prayer.

After a solid few moments in silence and calm, the nun stands back up and stretches out her arms. She moves her muscles about for a few minutes before slipping into the bed "Glass master for prisms, herbalist for dried Nitroshrooms. Then weaponsmith for gunpowder." Alicteria recites her planned route through the city in a hushed voice. "Hmmm I wonder if it'll be too much..." In a fading voice, Alicteria dims the light besides the bed, spends a few moments savoring the comfort of the bed before drifting off.

With the morning breeze flowing through the window comes a variety of scents and noises, enough to wake the relaxed nun. Alicteria groans for a few seconds before willing her body out of the comfortable sheets. The sun had yet to break through the horizon when she looked out the window and spoke "What fun do you have in store for me, Espirit?" Alicteria speaks out into the window while the morning breeze blows through the room and her night gown. She notices one of the maids putting up her uniform to dry out but couldn't recognize which one it was from such a distance. Normally she'd be able to recognize women by the sight of their curves, but this one was slightly too far.

The nun then spends a good few minutes fixing her hair in front of the mirror. Usually disguised under her outfit, Alicteria combs through it until sunlight fills the room. With the light shining in her night gown had become very transparent. Alicteria slips out of the night gown and into an green and white dress with matching underwear before pulling her scythe from under the bed. When sheathed the scythe could be mistaken for a walking cane from a distance.

Making her way towards the northern section of the property, Alicteria looks about the halls of the estate like a tourist admiring all the paintings, woodwork, and decorations that dot the interior.
Embers

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:17 pm

Her father was right, the goal was strangely noble for Imperia, though realizing that didn't change her mind at all, and neither did her father's conclusion that he probably wasn't interested in completing them. In that case, she'd have to convince him herself. Her fa-... Loyd's next statement confirms her suspicion. He was, indeed, out here to conduct experiments that are frowned upon elsewhere. Further, she agrees that he's likely selling the big Ogre things, and probably using the little girls, the ones he bothers to complete, as servants. The ones she has seen that he completed seem to be servants, so it really wasn't farfetched at all. "If he wants my help, perhaps I should request that he finish one of those incomplete girls and hand it off to me..." she thinks to Loyd, though mostly to herself. The idea seemed fair, especially since she can gather the materials herself. He didn't seem to be having a particularly difficult time with his experiments, so he probably just needed a reason.

After the doctor tells her to strip, she waits for Belladonna to leave for her room, first, then places her hands on her hips, turning her attention to the doctor. She wasn't particularly excited about taking off her clothes for this complete stranger, but if he were to pay the right price, it would be a start. "In a moment. On my way to this room, I saw that you have a whole host of incomplete girls, like this one. I'd like you to complete one and turn it over to me." she says, flatly, her expression deadpan. "I wonder if he can reanimate himself." she thinks to Loyd. If completing those girls wasn't on the table, well, he had just left himself completely unguarded and she still had her scythe handy, and didn't really mind removing his head from his body.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Postby Nobudi » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:37 am

Relieved that she was not to be searching for a room tonight, she followed along in the nude this time back to the rather comfortable, if not a bit musky, bed. Samira watched as Rebecca laid her head down, and like a candle blown, was out in an instant.

Given what she had been through not even a few hours ago, being tired was most likely a given. And so Samira laid herself down in the bed and closed her eyes, willing herself to sleep. Not that it came easily, with the nervous beating of her heart for the incoming future.

Waking was a rather slow affair, which was a bit at odds with Samira. She preferred to be up at a moments notice once the sun had risen. Guess she was more tired than she realized being in the thick of the orgy - shoving herself out of that thought, she decided to dress herself and in doing so, ask Rebecca if she'd like some help with her hair.
Nobudi

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:41 pm

GM NOTE

+1 EXP to all players (Regular Posting)

Theresa

The four nomads that had followed Theresa to Esprit each had their own takes they tended to in the morning. Toki Goon and and Oki Goon would gather water from a well nearly half an hour away. They would dispense the water into two barrels on the sight of their humble abode. This would be the water they used for cooking, cleaning and bathing. Arisa would scavenge around the outer walls of the city for berries and nuts for food. Some days Arisa and Gilly would leave early in the morning on a hunting trip and return with small game that the five of them would share.

Gilly and Arisa hadn’t mentioned a hunting trip the previous night. They would need to seek the Mother Nymph’s blessing before taking life from the land. So Gilly was most likely doing her morning training. Even among the other women of her clan, Gilly was always a bit more tomboyish. She was also the most proficient fighter among the group behind the Mother Nymph. She could even take on either of the Goons on her own.

Theresa found Gilly in an open meadow practicing with a makeshift spear. Despite the simple design, the spearhead and the shaft were immaculately crafted. She moved gracefully through the grass, attracting the eyes of some of the younger children passing by. As Theresa approached, she noticed a bandage on the nomad’s arm that wasn’t there last night. It was tinged a slight red, but it was an old blood stain. Gilly turned her head before stopping and giving their leader her full attention.

“Mother Nymph, I’m pleased to see you awake. Did you sleep well?” Gilly said with an infectious smile. “I asked Arisa how you were, but she just rushed by blushing like a beet”

Linda

Nowi nuzzled in Linda’s arms. Her fluffy ears brushing against the medic’s skin. If Linda could see her face, she would notice Nowi blushing at her light flirtation. But once Linda began to make her proposal, the catgirl gently broke their embrace. Giving Linda her undivided attention, Nowi seriously considered the options put before her. She winced as Linda talked through the first option. The second option however seemed more amenable to Nowi.

“So those are our options” Nowi said as she leaned back and considered Linda’s words. “A criminal empire just isn’t an option. I’ve seen what some of the crooks in this town are willing to do to maintain their power. Torture, Blackmail, Murder, Rape. Sure I’m a thief but even I have my limits. These aren’t things I want to involve the other girls in either”

Nowi let out a small sigh. “I figured we’d have to go straight one of these days. Though the options for honest work are few and far between” She paused. “But the Order! Really? They’d be more likely to put us in irons then put us to honest work” She added with disdain. Though when Linda explained that she had just rolled into town, Nowi gave the magic user a curious look. “That’s right you wouldn’t know. Every now and then someone rolls thinking they can change the town for the better. Either some missionary from a distant church with more heart than brains. Or a knight thinking they can turn around the Order for the better. They never last for more than a couple months” she said, looking up at the sky.

“A few years ago, there was this really eager guardsman who was always helping out the townsfolk. Turns out he was a high ranking member of the Order but he was committed to protecting even us lowly citizens. I ran into him a few times, and he would say the same thing. ‘An Order of Knights should work for the good of the people’” Nowi said with a faint smile. But that smile quickly faded as she continued her story.

“But he ended up making the wrong enemies. While I was picking a few pockets in the town square, I saw him. He was bound to a pole, naked, bleeding and beaten. The way his tendons were cut, he would never wield a sword again. Rumor was that he was given bad information and ambushed by his own subordinates. They gouged out one of his eyes and strapped the other one open so he could … he could see what knights were doing to his wife and sister. They went at the two of them for days. By the end of it, the three of them were broken husks. I don’t even know if they’re still alive.”

Nowi stood up and began to make her way back to the hideout. “I need some more time to think about it. But word of advice, whoever this new management is, they probably already have a target on their back” She said descending the stairway.

Avacyn

“Did you say Aureila?” Lily blurted out before letting Ava … or Avacyn continue. As Avacyn began to explain their mission, Lily started to tense up. With everything coming to light, it was very likely the situation could devolve into an all out brawl. If so, Avacyn would be hopelessly outnumbered.

But as the noble spoke, Lily’s stance softened. It might have been Avacyn’s way of speaking or just their recent experience, but Lily was rather perceptive to the noble’s plea. “So you work for the authorities” Lily said not as a question but as a statement. “Makes sense, compared to Linda, you’re definitely a lot more straight laced” She said with a grin. “Look, you’re asking a lot from us to trust the law. But if you’re willing to out yourself in our own hideout, outnumbered and at a disadvantage. I should hear you out. Though before making a big decision like this I have to consult with Nowi. I’ll talk to her after she’s finished with Linda."

Just as Lily let Avacyn finish, Nowi came through the hideout's front entrance. She had a face full of worry that was easy to spot. The concerned cat girl looked to Avacyn, then to Lily and folded her arms. "Lily, we need to talk about something, in private " She said with a rather commanding voice. Scratching the back of her head, Lily let out a sign "Yea, I guess we do" She replied. The two of them then walked to the far corner of the Hideout and began whispering.

They spoke for minutes, sometimes they got very heated in their discussion. But after almost 20 minutes, Nowi and Lily seemed to have come to an understanding. The two returned to Avacyn. "We talked and decided to take you and Linda up on your offer" Nowi said with a stern expression. "I'll let the other girls know the plan. "Just remember, we're trusting you with our lives on this"

Samira

Rebecca just smiled as Samira offered to help with her hair. “Oh you’re an angel” She said as she rummaged through her things for a comb. “Here we go” Rebecca said as pulled out an ornate comb with an emerald embedded in the handle. “You do me, then I’ll do you how does that sound” The dancer said as she assembled her outfit for the day.

Once Samira began combing out Rebecca’s hair, she began to hum. It was a similar tone to the one Samira had heard when she first landed. “Since today is your first performance with us. I figured we’d make it special. There is a spot in the noble’s quarters with a steady amount of foot traffic. It’s open so there is plenty of space to perform. It’s the perfect for your debut.

Imperia

“Yes Yes. I’ll fix up one of the broken maids and give her to you. I don’t have much use for failures anyway. Now can we proceed? I don’t have all day” Doctor Luxenburgen said as he flipped through varying documents. Belladonna had already entered the Amber room. Imperia could hear strange, unearthly noises from the room. Distracted by the noise, Imperia didn’t notice the servant zombie 19 preparing a tape measure ready to take the warrior’s proportions.

“Now I just have a few questions for you to answer before we begin” Luxenburgen said as he took a quill to write down the answers.

“Name, Age, Sexual experience?
Have you ever taken mind altering or body modifying drugs?
Do you or your family have a history of illness?
Have you recently suffered any major injuries?
Do you have any known allergies?”

Once he asked that first set of questions, he wrote down the answers and pulled a second sheet out with a new set.

“What is your greatest fear?
What would you say are your main motivations?
What is your tolerance for pain? Emotional and Physical.
Who is your closest confidant?
Do you have any next of kin I should contact if there are any issues?”

The doctor lifted his head as he looked to Imperia. “Final question. Would you please count backwards from fifty for me” He said, jotting down notes when Imperia decided to answer.

Alicteria

All the artwork, woodwork and decorations were pristine and seemed to harken back to a simpler period in Esprit’s history. Alicteria stumbled upon two unique portraits. One displayed a stoic depiction of King Belsar the Third sitting atop his throne. His red robe covered his muscular shoulders, which contrasted his older facial features. Despite them, the portrait showed the former king in all his former glory.

The second portrait was of Princess Vivianne surrounded by five other women. All of them were dressed in white silk dresses in front of a lake.While all the women gave off a different kind of energy, they shared similar eyes. Could they be her sisters or relatives. Alicteria could probably ask Princess Vivianne about them.

As she made her way to the northern section of the property, Alicteria came across Elizabeth as she was bringing a basket of fruits to the dining hall. “Oh Sister Alicteria, you’re awake” She said with a peppy tone. “I was just getting some food for this morning. What would you like to eat?”
Mark3000

Postby MiscChaos » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:43 am

Linda thinks she could get used to fluffy ears against her skin. It’s not a sensation she’s altogether used to, but it’s in no way unpleasant. She finds herself slightly let down when Nowi removes herself from the hug to pay attention to her words, but she isn’t going to force the issue. She lets the girl have her time to think over what she’s said and decide for herself. And comes to the conclusion that Nowi probably does make a better leader than Linda herself would. At least for this type of crew. After all, Linda has absolutely no problem with torture or rape. Quite the opposite actually. And murder is just another tool in her arsenal. Usually the end point for when her toys break down and stop giving her reactions and/or stop being useful. Honestly, if she was serious about this gang thing, she might offer to do it for the girl. If someone’s able and willing to soil their hands with that type of thing, better they do it than someone who it would haunt.

The information on the former guardsman is new though. As for his fate… well, she may have done something similar. If she really, really hated him. Like if he’d gone raping children and his family helped or something. Outside of that very specific circumstance, that’s a bit much. She really can’t fault the poor soul for breaking under that torture. He was only trying to do some good after all. There aren't enough people doing that these days and heaven knows Linda can’t count herself among their number. She nods to show she’s listened to Nowi’s advice and sits back to think for a bit. If this is the case, she needs to tell Ava they need to keep a closer eye out for Captain Rivers. As a woman, the things they can do to her in retaliation for cleaning up the Order are much higher than what could be done to that poor guardsman. A pretty woman too, so it’s not like it’d be any hardship for them to do it. It doesn’t really matter much to her, but Captain Rivers seems like an alright sort of woman. The type of person who would replace her would likely be the type of person Linda would gleefully torment within an inch of their life, only to heal them up and do it again until she gets bored of it 5 years later. She got into the Order to torment idiots deserving of such punishment, if only because that’s looked upon more kindly than torturing the layperson. Becoming part of an order that would just as happily let her use it on an everyday idiot defeats the whole purpose.

Since it makes sense to have someone on lookout, Linda spends a bit of time making sure no one is creeping up on the girls. That ends when she hears heated discussion coming from base. She’s not altogether sure what’s going on, but whatever it is probably will end up affecting what she’s trying to do so it may be in her best interest to check it out. She pops downstairs and sees Ava, but not Lily or Nowi. “What is going on down here?” she asks Ava. As far as she’s aware, she was supposed to do all the talking on this so nothing should have happened to end in raised voices.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Previous

Return to Roleplay