Tainted Princess

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Tainted Princess

Postby MelissaB » Tue May 03, 2016 10:20 am

Kailyne cries out as she is pulled by her hair her eyes watering as she stares into Lucian's. Struggling she squirms in his grasp as he describes what giving herself to the demons would be like, her eyes pinching shut as she tries to block out the images and impulses he is causing within her.

As she is let go she lands on her knees her eyes glaring at him as she hisses. "Fine.... I'll be there." She hisses and shakes her head. Panting she looks at the imp child and shakes her head, leaving it on the bed as she gets dressed, wearing her new tailored attire for her body as she grabs her fel bow and pulls the string to test it before grabbing her quiver and placing it on her back. "I'll go there but not like he desires." She comments as nighteyes comes in. "We'll be joining up Nighteyes, I'll need your ability to fight this time, not just to defend myself." She comments the wolf growls in response as Kailyne picks up her imp baby and walks out into the street, curious as to how much time she had left, holding a sheet around the child she makes her way to martha's home, she'll give her the child to look after while she goes to the cave in the north.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Tue May 03, 2016 5:58 pm

Gorbaz

"It looks like you just got yours" Angelica says as she admires your body. You hear a whistle outside. It seems as if they had finished loading and were about to leave. You can see a small group of Jotunn men and women being lead onto the boat surrounded by guards. Angelica turns to you to continue their conversation. "There are a few variations these tattoos come in three types, a heart with flowers, a crown and a crescent moon." She said as she drew closer to Kali. "Of course, if you what. I can help if you want your tattoo to look as good as mine." Angelica says as she stands right beside Kali and gives her ass a rough squeeze.

MelissaB

You drop the imp child off with Martha. Though a bit uncomfortable, she accepts to look after him. See your determined face, Martha doesn't say anything. Michele on the other hand comes to the door and takes your hand. "I don't know what your plan is but god's speed." He says as if about to cry. You also see Alice on the other side of the room looking out the window. Even through she was clean and in proper clothing. That blank expression remained.

You and Kailyne reach the cavern soon enough. You still have plenty of time before the demons begin to run loose into the town. Even without getting close, you can see that the pathway splits in two directions.

Search Check (Wis, Average)
Kailyne 3 + 1 + 1 (Skills)= 5
Nighteyes 3 + 0 = 3

Observing the entrance and keeping your ears open, nether you or Nighteyes can determine whats down either path. Going either way would be a gamble. (You still have +2 stats for Kailyne and Nighteyes. You also have access to a new skill or to upgrade an old one.)
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Tue May 03, 2016 6:07 pm

Nodding to Michele she thanks him for his words, leaving a passing glance to Alice feeling sorry for the girl as she makes her way to the cave, once at the cave entrance she shakes her head and grabs onto Nighteyes's collar holding her tightly. "Okay girl.... Let's get through this together." She comments before their bodies merge into one. Once more Nilyne steps into existence as she stretches and lets out a growl, gripping the bow sh also puts on the gauntlets that attach to nilyne's claws she got from Martha and Michele. Growling and signalling she was ready she takes the path to the left heading down that way and sing her improved senses to look for danger, the arrow already drawn on her bow.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Gorbaz » Tue May 03, 2016 6:37 pm

"Yeah, it's not been that long" Kali says whistfully as she glances out of the cabin window at the sound of the bell, watching more Jotunn being led onto the ship under heavy guard. She briefly wondered if those guards weren't there, would they all either not be boarding the ship, or instead by smashing down the door to Angelica? Her attention was brought back to the smaller woman at the mention of other variants of 'The Mark', and she tilted her head to one side a little, the thought of having more awesome body art certainly being appealing to her! She opened her mouth to reply to Angelica's offer, when she felt the woman's hand slide up over her ass and squeeze, causing her to give a little yelp instead. Due to her build, her ass was very well toned, but there was still enough for the smaller woman to get a handful. "Hey now!" she scowled, brushing Angelica's hand away. "I signed on to build stuff, so please don't go wildly grabbing my tush." Her expression instantly softened, a broad grin appearing on her face. "At least, not before a drink or two, eh?"
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby MASigma » Tue May 03, 2016 9:24 pm

Priea flushed as Kassy came over towards her, offering a shy smile as the naked holstaur hugged her to herself and kissed onto her forehead," H-hey... it's okay I guess... um, I guess I could get cleaned up", she offered in turn with a nervous smile. Upon stripping herself down, she allowed Kassy to pull her into the water, one arm wrapped around her busty chest as she tried to ignore the peek of Kassy's... lower limb, her own cheeks burning red as she felt a shudder run down her spine as she ended up between Kassy and Caroline," Um, you don't have to though, I can... wash m-myself", she grumbled, turning redder as Kassy began scrubbing at her body. She squeaked in surprise as Caroline hugged her and Kassy suddenly, looking nervously to the woman," Um, th-thanks?", she replied, unsure how to respond to that comment... squeaking a bit and turning her head as the lowering water gave her another peek at Kassy's member, heart pounding as she tried to ignore the way looking upon it made her feel," I-I know I'm lucky... I mean, after all this time it's wonderful to be traveling with her... the chance to become close friends and travel companions with her is great", Priea noted with a happy smile, leaning a bit back into Kassy's scrubbing hands.
MASigma

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Tue May 03, 2016 9:47 pm

Sharya yelps in surprise as Maribelle's orgasm hits her square in the face but she quickly recovers and finishes licking up every last drop. Eventually she withdraws, a bit winded herself from all the naughty fun they had. She sits back, smiling at Zalira as the witch tempts Maribelle into following them. The tailor seemed really fond of Zalira, but Sharya wondered if that would be enough for her to part ways with her family. Sharya gives Maribelle an inviting smile as her lover moved over to cuddle. "Yeah... Imagine doing this every day! That would be so much fun!" She says before wrapping an arm around Zalira and kissing her neck. Her other hand traces a finger along the other elf's sensitive skin, running down her chest until it stops at her now enlarged mark. Sharya frowns a bit at the sight, the mark had grown significantly larger since yesterday after all, but only for a moment. Given where this mark had come from, she was starting to think that what they were doing might be making things worse. But at the same time, she had had so much fun that it would be very difficult to stop now...
FragranceofMtDew

Postby An Ying Hu » Tue May 03, 2016 10:00 pm

Returning her lover's kiss with the warm, wet passion of her lips, Zalira giggles happily, feeling pleasure all over her body after the intense orgasms she had. Putting on a bit of an enticing show for Maribelle, she moves to kiss Sharya on the lips, moaning into then longingly as she aligns her breasts with the others to press the large things together.

However, as the other elf frowns, Zalira notices and looks down, realizing what she was displeased by. After all, Sharya's own mark had grown as well both after last night and now, she could understand the girl's concern. Still.. "I don't feel my mind any different.. is yours?" she asks, assuring herself that just because they have sex won't mean that they will become the betrayer's puppets. It will never happen. Maybe her original plan would work after all - to use the marks to their advantage. She would try to take her companion's chin into her hands to lift her gaze to hers. "I'm not plan on doing this just for fun, a harem can be useful in your quest as well," she says to the other, kissing her neck again.
An Ying Hu

Postby VintageBass » Wed May 04, 2016 2:02 am

This is working out rather well. OK so Priea isn't all that comfortable being around two lovely nude women... well, one woman and a herm, seeing how flustered up she is being this close to the holstaur. Plus with her cock flopping about in the water, which is now getting drained thanks to Caroline opening up a crack to wash away the sperm and dirt, it just adds more uneasiness for the young priestess. However Kassy does want to make her comfortable so the gentle massages are there to not only clean but ease those tensions away. Priea is sinking back into her hands, so that could be a good sign, and her nice words put a little more pressure, gentle pressure mind you, as Kassy keeps up with her scrubbing to make Priea all nice and clean.

Speaking of the water draining, that feels nice having all of that goop washed away, although it does feel her a little more exposed. It doesn't help that Kassy now has Priea in her hands and the both of them are naked, not to mention still lingering from Caroline's handjob. The urge to stick herself right in is slightly growing, but Kassy is pushing that off. She's not going to do something that the cleric doesn't want to do... and, well, she is scrubbing her down and she did say she can clean herself, so Kassy removes her hands and lets Priea do her own thing for the time being. Just so the three of them could have a bit of a conversation before things end up similar to the lesbian threesome across the pond.

The one compliment that Caroline said about the holstaur got her questioning why she specifically said "adept." While it's certainly nice, it feels she isn't fully capable of defending for her compatriots. Then again, it is fitting given that she wasn't there to help Kailyne and she doesn't want to be reminded of that. So she'll take it as it is. "Thanks," she replied, smiling. "I do the best I can and I'll make sure that Priea is kept in good hands!" The holstaur settles herself down and waits for Priea to clean off, sticking close to her while keeping an eye on what the merchant is going to do next.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Mark3000 » Wed May 04, 2016 3:31 am

MelissaB

Fused together, you enter the cave and come to a large chamber. Lounging around you see a couple of small imps lounging around without a care in the world. At the back of the room, you see two woman masturbating inside two magic circle. Almost all the colour had drained out of their hair and they didn't seem to be aware of their surroundings. Overlooking this entire scene was a blue skinned, three horned Imp. His wings were larger then the rest and he carried a large pitchfork instead of a spear. One of the imps noticed you enter the chamber.

"Hey! Aren't you one of Lucien's bitches?" He says as disrespectful as he can. However, once they see you armed and ready to fight. The all grab their own weapons.

Imitative Roll (DEX)
Nilyne: 5 + 9 + 1(Skill) = 15
Imp 1: 17 + 3 = 20
Imp 2: 2 + 3 = 5
Bez: 2 + 4 = 6

Turn Order: Imp 1 > Nilyne > Bez > Imp 2 > Magic Circle

Imp 1 Moves towards Nilyne (6AP)
Imp 1 Uses Poison Sting (6AP)
Hit Roll: 10 + 3 = 13, Miss!

The first imp to notice you moves in and tries to strike you with the back tip of his spear. Luckily, you move out of the way easily. However, the commotion draws the attention of the other two fiends. The Three horned imp stares you down. "What do you think you're doing!" He says as he prepares to attack. An eerie light continues to emanate from the magic circles in the back. If you could get to them, it shouldn't be hard to rub out the pattern and stop what ever it's doing.

Positioning:

Magic Circles x 2 _____4 AP______Bez,Imp 2_______6 AP_______Imp 1, Nilyne

Status
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Nilyne: HP 16/16 OP: 9/10
Imp 1: HP ??/??
Imp 2: HP ??/??
Bez: HP ??/??

Gorbaz

Hearing your response, Angelica gives your bottom a firm slap. "I don't think you understand your situation" She says as her two guards grab you from the side. " You work for me. Since you have a mark like mine, that entitles you to some special privileges. But don't forget who you answer to." Going to her desk, she grabs a collar similar to the one you saw on Kai back in the desert. She then pulls a strap that lowers the bottom part of her dress to reveal a set of garterbelt, panties and ... a cock? Under the dress was a long thin meat pole with a pussy where the balls were meant to be. Fully erect, it twitched in the air. "I don't want to use these collars on one of my sisters. But that'll depend on what you do next. Now suck it." The two guards pull you towards Angelica and her exposed rod.

FragranceofMtDew, An Ying Hu, VintageBass, MASigma

Maribelle lays there looking at the two of you in awe. When the offer comes up to travel together, you can see the young tailors face light up. Blushing a bit, she looks down at her feet and nods. "I would have to ask my parents, But I would be more then happy to travel with you." Maribelle says with a smile. She slid back into the water to relax as she watched Sharya and Zalira discuss your plans for a Harem. Plans Maribelle doesn't seem to find odd at all.

Caroline sits across from both you and Priea as she seems to almost be done. Hearing both Priea and Kassandra answer, Caroline gives them a satisfied smile. "I'm glad to hear that. Priea. Me and Kassy were just discussing traveling arrangement. And I agreed that the two of you are free to travel with us as long as you want to. I was even planning on offering Kassy some private lessons on love." Caroline cooed. "Tell me Priea, how was your love life before becoming a cleric?"
Mark3000

Postby Gorbaz » Wed May 04, 2016 10:37 am

The slap caused Kali to tense up her muscles ever so slightly, but before she could respond with an impulsive haymaker of her own, the two guards stepped and grabbed hold of her shoulders and arms. "Hey, careful, careful!" she shouted at them, not try too hard to free herself from their grip, but at least putting on something of a show. She was, at the very least, fairly confident that she could take one in a fist fight. Maybe even both. But that would not prove helpful with Angelica just standing there, and she still had no idea what the girl could do. And then came the sudden reveal that she... had a dick. "Well this was unexpected..." she muttered to herself as she was pushed towards the herm who now had a collar in her hand. Again, she had no idea what the collar did other than potentially look great, but if she was being threatened with it, she reasoned it probably was something bed.

Dropping to her knees, Kali looked at the hard shaft presented to her before reaching out and placing her hand against the base of it. Sure she had slept with a few men before, but this was new. She briefly glanced up, and then to the collar. "Y'know, I might take the collar anyway, just for style, but.... what the hell. Cock is cock". Shuffling forward, she parted her lips and let her tongue glide up the underside of the shaft, before giving a little flick at the tip. Not even a moment later, she clamped her lips around the shaft, taking the head in entirely, and started to vigorously bob her head back and forth, Angelica's dick sliding rapidly in and out of her mouth.
Gorbaz

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Wed May 04, 2016 11:05 am

Sharya quietly ponders Zalira's question for a moment. "I don't think so..." She eventually says, though she's still a little uncertain. Is this what she really wants, or is that just how the mark is manipulating her mind to think? Zalira's confidence is certainly inspiring though as Sharya's head is lifted to meet the other elf's gaze. That's right, if Zalira's mind was still her own then certainly Sharya would be fine as well. No one hated Lucien more than the sorceress, so certainly she wouldn't fall so easily. "Right. I trust you, so I'll follow your lead on this one." She tells her lover with a smile, leaning forward to press their breasts together even further as she enjoys the kiss planted on her neck. A harem did sound somewhat appealing after all.

Speaking of, their first member seems to be on board! Barring parental approval of course, which made Sharya idly wonder just what her family's reaction would be. If they proved less than favorable, then at least they had the journey to Southdale to try and smooth things over and change some minds.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby MelissaB » Wed May 04, 2016 12:24 pm

Nilyne snarls in response to the imp. "Putting a stop to this madness!" She growls angrily before rushing forth using her bow to knock aside imps as she charges towards the ritual. her eyes glaring intently on the three horned imp as she closes the distance on him(10 ap to close distance). Once there she tries to kick and rub the circle out to stop what was happening, preparing herself to deal with the imps after cutting off their little ritual.

MelissaB

Postby An Ying Hu » Wed May 04, 2016 12:26 pm

"Mm, you're sweet~" the witch whispers into the kiss as she hears Sharya's words of trust, before licking her lips softly. She stayed there hugging her for a while longer before she would let go to slide back into the pool. Back at her manor, she used to linger in the baths for hours, so this habit still made it seem to her that she hasn't washed enough.

"So, what should we do together to pass the time?" she intones with a grin as she passes her hands over her skin, her gaze shifting languidly between the two other girls as an idea forms behind her eyes. "Have either of you ever been in a threeway kiss before?" she asks with a grin, as if she were some kind of veteran, even though this would be her first, and she assumed that this was probably true for her companions as well.
An Ying Hu

Postby Mark3000 » Wed May 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Gorbaz

"I'm glad to see your so ... Co-operative." Angelica says as she lets out a moan. The two guards let go of you as Angelica slips the collar around your neck. "Since you seemed to like it so much." You hear a click as the the gem glows. Angelica's hands wraparound to grab the back of your head. Pulling you forward, Angelica thrusts the entire length of her cock down your throat. "Ohoho! That's it, take my cock and know your place."

MelissaB

You run past the the two imps who still seem surprised you didn't target them. With a bit of effort, you rub out the magic circles. The magic dissipates and the glow dies down as the two women fall over to rest. With the three fiends facing towards you, they prepare for battle.

Enemy Combat Roll:

Bez Moves forward (4AP)
Bez Uses Poison Sting (HP, 6 AP)
Hit Roll: 19 + 4 = 23, Hit!
Damage: 6 - 4 = 2
Poison Resist Roll (CON, Hard)
Nilyne: 16 + 3 = 19, Resist!

Imp 2 Moves Forward (4 AP)
Imp 2 Attacks Nilyne! (7 AP)
Hit Roll: 6 + 3 = 9, Miss

Imp 1 Moves forward (8AP)

The first to reach you is the three horned demon who tries to strike you with the poison end of his lance. "The name's Bez" He says as the spear scrapes you're arm. "I love to make feisty kitties like you scream" Only one of the other imps gets close with the second one following behind.

Positoning

Nilyne,Bez,Imp 2___2 AP____Imp 1

Nilyne: HP 14/16 OP: 8/10
Bez: HP ??/??

FragranceofMtDew, An Ying Hu

"A Threeway Kiss?" Maribelle says with a puzzled yet curious look. She gently lifted herself out of the pond. Sitting close to the two elves. "What does that involve?" She asked, letting Zalira take the initiative.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Fri May 06, 2016 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Wed May 04, 2016 8:15 pm

With the ritual disabled she growls and narrowly dodges the spear before she barks at him. "That's feisty -bitch-" She shouts back before she snaps her jaws and ponces on Bez trying to maul him and slash at him with her clawed gauntlets. (8 ap) she comments before slashing at him again with the claws trying to bring him down fast so she can move onto the next.(standard attack 6 ap. 4 ap next turn)

MelissaB

Postby An Ying Hu » Wed May 04, 2016 8:24 pm

"It is simple enough," Zalira intones playfully, beckoning the two girls into the pond with her as she sits by the edge, letting the light ripples of water sway around her belly. "It's akin to an ordinary kiss, except there's three instead of two," she explains, and if the girls agreed to come down as she intended she would cuddle close to them, wrapping her arms around them, holding each by the back of their heads with her hands. "Just relax.." she intones calmly as she guides their faces closer and closer together until they meet, parting her own mouth to slide the tongue across each of their's, Sharya's first and then Maribelle's, gently leading them out so the two would touch each other on Zalira's, lingering there for a while before going further just to take in the moment.
An Ying Hu

Postby Gorbaz » Wed May 04, 2016 11:20 pm

Kali feels the collar slip around her neck and fasten with a click. She didn't feel any different, so continued bobbing her head up and down, swirling her tongue around the tasty cock between her lips. It was large, for a human, but not so large that it made her jaw ache. She let out a muffled moan which turned to a gurgle of surprise as hands grabbed the back of her head and forced it forward sharply, making her deep-throat the herm's dick and hold it there. She tried her best to hold the position she had been forced into with what air she had in her lungs and her nose pressed up against Angelica's flesh, not wanting to forcer herself back and off to take a breath in case she got even more aggressive and forceful. She only half-listened to the words being said, the tone more than enough to indicate that Angelica was seeing her more as property than an employee. She couldn't believe she was telling herself this, but... patience. Patience. Endure everything and wait for the right moment. Definitely don't bite down. Sure it would be hilarious for all of five seconds, but after that, not so much.
Gorbaz

Postby MASigma » Wed May 04, 2016 11:53 pm

Priea blinked as she noticed some... weird material in the water floating away fom where Caroline had shifted some rocks to remove some of the water, maing her curious as to what it was... though it was hard to focus with Kassy's hands washing at her body. The moment Kassy removed her hands however she felt both relief and a tinge of disappointment, mentally cursing herself for thinking such things as she began washing herself lightly... all the while trying to ignore what was going on across in the other part of the pond, not really even sure what had started that... the mental image of that happening here sending a shudder down her spine. Kassy's words about making sure she's safe in her hands had Priea blushing all over again, knowing the older woman meant it in a simply friendly matter... while annoyed with herself for even now having a bit of a schoolgirl crush of sorts on the woman whom had saved her all those years ago.

As she finished up cleaning herself off, intending to dip her head into the water to wash her hair, she paused as Caroline spoke up again, looking curious over the discussed travel arrangements," Oh? I'm fine with that, thanks for agreeing to allow us to travel with you...", She noted, only to look confused at that last comment, about to inquire more on it as Caroline asked such a question, making Priea look a bit uncomfortable before smiling sheepishly," N-not too great really... I mean before I was a cleric there was this one guy I was kinda into... though he ended up being quite the jerk so I ended up hitting him where the sun don't shine", she noted with a bit of a grin, only to blush," and um... not really a part of my love life but... there is-WAS another person I was really interested in when I was younger but... that was more of a schoolgirl fantasy kind of thing I suppose"
MASigma

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Thu May 05, 2016 6:39 pm

Sharya moves to join Zalira in the water, partially since they had just gotten dirty again after bathing but mostly because she's not sure what a threeway kiss is and want's to find out. It turns out the name pretty much says it all. Sharya takes Zalira's advice and simply relaxes in the cool water as the witch guides them all together into the kiss. "Mmm~" Her mouth opens willingly to allow Zalira access and soon the tongues of all three women are touching. She can still taste the remnants of their earlier fun on everyone's tongue, closing her eyes and simply enjoying the kiss and the warmth of their bodies pressed together in contrast to the cool water around them.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Mark3000 » Thu May 05, 2016 7:54 pm

Gorbaz

Angelica runs her hands through your hair as she forces her cock down your throat. You hear her moan as her guards stand at attention. Suddenly you hear a knock at the door and a burly voice. "Miss Colette. We're ready to ship off", he says. Biting her lip, she lets out a moan and answers. "If so tthen set sail." Angelica said as she gripped onto your head tighter. With a final moan, Angelica cums down your throat. "Swallow it!" Angelica commands.

Command Collar Resist Roll (Wis, Hard)
Kali: 16 - 1 = 15, Fail

As you hear Angelica's command, you feel the need to take her milky seed. Any thoughts of harming her fade for the time being.

MelissaB

(As Nilyne you also get and additional 5 AP to work with, So you'll still have 15 to work with next turn)

Player Attack Roll

Nilyne Mauls Bez
Hit Roll: 9 + 5 + 1(Racial Bonus) + 1(Skills) = 16, Hit!
Damage: 5 - 2(Defense) = 3
Bez is Knocked Down

Nilyne Attacks Bez
Hit Roll: 18 + 5 + 1(Racial Bonus) + 1(Skills) = 25, Hit!
Damage: 5 + 5 (STR) - 2(Defense) = 8

You tackle the foul imp to the ground. With your first strike, you notice that the gauntlets pack a bit more punch then you'd expect. On the ground, Bez growls towards his subordinates. "Come her and help me us dolts!" He screams.

Enemy Combat Roll

Bez get back up!

Imp 2 uses Encircle (2AP)
Imp 2 Dex Roll (Hard): 9 + 3 = 12, Fail!

Imp 2 Attacks Nilyne (7 AP)
Hit Roll: 2 + 3 = 5, Miss!

Imp 1 Moves Forward (2 AP)
Imp 1 uses Encircle (2AP)
Imp 1 Dex Roll (Hard): 8 + 3 = 11, Fail!

Imp 1 Uses Poison Strike (6 AP)
Hit Roll: 3 + 3 = 6! Miss.

As Bez tries to regain their footing, his two subordinates move in from either side. Flying up, they try to wrap around you. But you catch both of them before that can re position themselves. With nowhere to go they both attack from the front, only to miss. With that, all three imps are now in front of you.

Nilyne: HP 14/16 OP: 7/10
Bez: HP 29/40

FragranceofMtDew, An Ying Hu, MASigma

Maribelle slips into the pond with Sharya and Zalira. She quietly listens to Zalira's explanation. Then as Zalira guides her head closer to theirs, you could see the tailor's face become red. She turns to Sharya who seems to be enjoying the kiss so far. Then to Zalira as their lips touch. When meet by the witch's tongue, her lips part slightly to allow their tongues to met. Soon, all three of their tongues meet. Maribelle's spine shivers as their bodies squish together.

As Caroline listens to Priea's story, she scoots ever closer to the young cleric. "It sounds like that first guy didn't know what he had in you. As for your schoolgirl fantasy..." She says as their shoulders are practically touching. "Admiration is another form of love. Now as for the private lessons I was talking about..."

Then from the edge of the forest, you hear Duke's booming voice. "Girls! Breakfest is ready! We're gonna move out soon. Maribelle steps out of the threeway kiss meekly. "I-I guess we have to get back." Maribelle says. Caroline on the other hand whispers into Priea's ear. "Why don't you travel with me in the front wagon?" She says with a smile.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Fri May 06, 2016 12:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mark3000

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay