Trunks's Q and A for the Area52/updates

Home of the Area 52 project.

Re: Trunks's Q and A for the Area52/updates

Postby trunks2585 » Wed May 18, 2011 4:21 am

We need one set of models, which mal is working on. if we can get one set from one artist to avoid style conflicts that would help. our programmers had an opening/menu screen (dunno if it's being revised or if they are going to make a new one) and hopefully we can get some of the models that mal has done, fully ready for flash use so we can get the opening scenes made at least.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Kiita » Wed May 18, 2011 8:16 am

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but what happened with the models in Katsu's work thread?
Those were all looking really great.
Kiita
Newly Registered

Postby AsianDoll » Wed May 18, 2011 10:16 am

Now that the project is halted can you guys maybe present us what you have so far?
AsianDoll
Newly Registered

Postby trunks2585 » Wed May 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Kiita Wrote:I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but what happened with the models in Katsu's work thread?

Yeah I thought so to, but Katsu didn't, so he scrapped them, regardless of what we said about them. Still they are still there in the posts so anyone can snag them and work with them if they want to.
AsianDoll Wrote:Now that the project is halted can you guys maybe present us what you have so far?

Ok pay attention, I've already answered this, everything that's been made, we've shown. If you were expecting a half finished flash game file, you're out of luck, all we have are the models that got done, and the backgrounds.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Thaedael » Wed May 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Currently being done;
-Intro scene
-Krystal/Fox Model
-Whole framework in programming for the game
Thaedael

Postby AsianDoll » Mon May 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Thanks Ebonizza.. Thats what i mean't more like. thanks for all your guy's effort

We all had high hopes for this, shame to see it go downhill
AsianDoll
Newly Registered

Postby WhiteShaddow » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:24 pm

trunks2585 Wrote:
Kiita Wrote:I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but what happened with the models in Katsu's work thread?

Yeah I thought so to, but Katsu didn't, so he scrapped them, regardless of what we said about them. Still they are still there in the posts so anyone can snag them and work with them if they want to.
AsianDoll Wrote:Now that the project is halted can you guys maybe present us what you have so far?

Ok pay attention, I've already answered this, everything that's been made, we've shown. If you were expecting a half finished flash game file, you're out of luck, all we have are the models that got done, and the backgrounds.

When you say the project has been halted, dose that mean we will no longer work on it and try to finish? Also if the game did finish, Would you have to pay for the full game?
Never leave a fallen shaddow behind.
WhiteShaddow
Newly Registered

Postby Renara » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:27 am

WhiteShaddow Wrote:When you say the project has been halted, dose that mean we will no longer work on it and try to finish? Also if the game did finish, Would you have to pay for the full game?

Both projects to produce a new version of LoK are still ongoing, and both have a fair bit to do, but both are aimed at delivering a free game, as it'd be illegal to try to sell a game full of Nintendo's intellectual property :)
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby trunks2585 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:32 pm

*Kicks Ren out of his thread* But what he said basically, both projects are still going, and it's free content.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby PseudoImmortal » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:10 am

PseudoImmortal
Newly Registered

Postby trunks2585 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 am

Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Axel » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:24 am

Hopefully a worthwhile question...

Saying I downloaded the .fla and had the program for editing (all not true), is there a novice friendly editing tutorial you or anyone could show me? I'm mostly a concept person, my apologies.
Just a guy who's only good for sketches.
Axel

Previous

Return to Area 52