Samus Platformer

Re: Samus Platformer

Postby Digfree » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:52 am

not working, but Thraur sent you a pm here with the link to download the map file, hope you consider it
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby bed_intruder » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Digfree Wrote:not working, but Thraur sent you a pm here with the link to download the map file, hope you consider it
Hey Digfree, I've been meaning to ask, are the characters in your avy/sig from a show or something? Not the demon things, the goth and the blond.
bed_intruder

Postby SteelSaurus » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:53 pm

I can answer thing on on behalf of DFree. Yes, both the Demon's and the goth and blonde are all from the same show. Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, made... (wait for it), by Gainax.

Google it, then watch the entire first season on YouTube in one go. Then have fun putting your brain back together. It's GOOD.
I'll get right on it! Eventually...
SteelSaurus

Postby Digfree » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:19 pm

SteelSaurus Wrote:I can answer thing on on behalf of DFree. Yes, both the Demon's and the goth and blonde are all from the same show. Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, made... (wait for it), by Gainax.

Google it, then watch the entire first season on YouTube in one go. Then have fun putting your brain back together. It's GOOD.

Yeah, it may not be for everyone, but personally my favorite, each episode is better then the last. here is first one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooA21BGBFLM
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby bed_intruder » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:31 am

lol that show's crazy I love it. I hate when I find something new to watch just to find out they made barely any episodes though *coughcowboybebopcough* >.>
bed_intruder

Postby Digfree » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:05 am

bed_intruder Wrote:lol that show's crazy I love it. I hate when I find something new to watch just to find out they made barely any episodes though *coughcowboybebopcough* >.>

If i remember correctly pretty sure they said there will be a 2nd season, the first one JUST ended a handful of months ago. Or at least I hope so. And I know what you mean about there not being too many... *cough* soul eater *cough* High school of dead * cough*
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby SexyFoxTime » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:07 am

..i miss those shows, HEY WHAT ABOUT THE GREATEST SHOW EVEVEVEVEVEVRVRVRVRVRV, it's only on adult swim most of the time.. idk what it's called but it's about a kid and a babysiter with supernatural powers.. irdk what it's about but its more than amazing.., it's... it made me.. xD
Girls give it up for the summer time, because boys are on the beach looking good and i'm feeling fine, im on a misson to make you mine, just put the music on give it up for the summer time

SexyFoxTime, your daily Birthday suprise :3
SexyFoxTime

Location: Sitting in a meadow, cleaning my sword, looking for her...

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:43 am

SexyFoxTime Wrote:..i miss those shows, HEY WHAT ABOUT THE GREATEST SHOW EVEVEVEVEVEVRVRVRVRVRV, it's only on adult swim most of the time.. idk what it's called but it's about a kid and a babysiter with supernatural powers.. irdk what it's about but its more than amazing.., it's... it made me.. xD

Fooly Cooly Fooly Cooly

EYEBROWS

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

rush tester b.swf [ 285.3 KiB | Viewed 19328 times ]

Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Darek » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:12 am

Very nice new animation. :D Feels like there is also improvements in animation 'fluidity'.
I do believe however that her spewing of the cum is a bit too fast though.

Other than that, what is the S button icon on the left, then the top supposed to be? Will it be used as an escape mechanism?
Darek

Postby Valithan » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:18 pm

it's a partial evade so far. IF you click the icon (s didn't seem to work for me when she was captured) you can get 2 other animations when she's tangled in the thorns based on when you click it (when it first appears, or the second time it appears at another spot)
Valithan

Postby Reaver » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:02 pm

very good seems to get better every time
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby bed_intruder » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:55 am

@Digfree that last two minutes was a total mind fuck

Glad to see you're back Gorepete, looks great so far, nothing to really bitch about yet except some random bug that gets your character stuck.
bed_intruder

Postby haloman » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:22 am

I agree with bed_intruder and Digfree. That last episode of Soul Eater made me go :o :shock: :lol:
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby Gregdgreat » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:00 am

Fooly Cooly Fooly Cooly is one of my favorite shows ever, wish they didnt stop makin it... or atleast i think they did... Cowboybeebop too, they replaced a lot of good shows with crap on Adult Swim.

The animation looks really good, ik its a test but the scenes are too short, but i think thats good for a runner, a gallery would be nice if you beat it aswell at the end, but idk if your going for something like Demon Girl with this one, otherwise it looks good.
Btw you should also get Blood Elf skin in there, For the Horde =]
Some call me crazy. Others, insane. But i believe that the world is insane and it's people are crazy. I guess that would make me... normal. How boring.
Gregdgreat

Postby Darek » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:29 am

Valithan Wrote:it's a partial evade so far. IF you click the icon (s didn't seem to work for me when she was captured) you can get 2 other animations when she's tangled in the thorns based on when you click it (when it first appears, or the second time it appears at another spot)

Nice! Thanks for the heads up! Never thought of clicking it for some reason. >_<
Darek

Postby Lord Panzi » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:07 pm

SteelSaurus Wrote:I can answer thing on on behalf of DFree. Yes, both the Demon's and the goth and blonde are all from the same show. Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, made... (wait for it), by Gainax.

:O FUNNY SHIT!
i could fuck her all night, not a regular night, one of those north pole six month nights
Lord Panzi

Postby Thraur » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:14 am

So on a more related note...

Its been a busy couple weeks with RL, but I'm now in the process of converting assets over to Corta's character template. This is a pretty large task as I'm also converting the character template into workable AS3 code. I may release the character template code standalone, once its done, as I think there was some interest in having an AS3 version available. I'm attempting to make the code flexible and scalable - much like how the character template is easily scalable with more characters graphically.

What does this mean?
The project is going to need some animations tweaked/redone but the final result means we will have potential for multiple player costumes and swappable weapons (pistol, canon, whatever). All future animations must use the character template's main parts. I will probably release my "API" / label naming conventions for everything, so if anyone wants to donate animations or whatever, they can be easily integrated into the game.

Sorry - no new playable stuff for a little while :)
Thraur

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:32 am

=> gorepete2: The idea and realization with Dark Elf girl is perfect ! :mrgreen: Good animation, very good work.

=> Thraur: I had some AS3 verion of cortas components (remade some of his work for AS3), but he made the new cool stuff so fast that i can not follow his progress, so stoped and just wait last version of it :mrgreen:

So if you need some help with it may be i can be helpful.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby geos » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Digfree Wrote:Yeah, it may not be for everyone, but personally my favorite, each episode is better then the last. here is first one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooA21BGBFLM

So, I've known about that series for a little while now from browsing hentai manga, but I'd never watched an actual episode until now. I have to say, I came in my mind. Mindfucked (in the HOOOOOOOOOLYYYYYYY BALLLLLLSS AWWEESOOMME way, not the WTF way.)

Thanks, I needed that.
geos
Newly Registered

Postby Acidrayne360 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Personally, I like this Dark Elf thing, it's pretty sexy...Maybe a story and an objective, instead of constantly letting her get raped? :D
Acidrayne360

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop