Some random sketchs

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Some random sketchs

Postby Blackwing » Fri May 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Im opening this thread as a reply for trunks post.
"Sorry to get off topic and don't take this the wrong way, but is this drawn from a reference or all out of your own head? And if it's the later, why don't you offer to help with the LOK models? lol"
shes based on a friends webcomic character, younger version, pose, composition and stile r mine.
mm i dont know nothing about digital color or rendering, so if any1 still interested on some traditional art ilustrations, sketch or lineart im will help for sure.
some original charas, its just a sample and plz ask if u want to use or post out of here.

clean lineart photoshop edited, it wass a gift done 2 year ago and took me a load of time (im bad at digital media)
this is my Oc did it last night on mechanical pencil.

i know this isnt furr!!!, but hey im learning to do furr art u can check this fanart its not a copy just a fanart on process
Taffy belongs to Chalo, Las Lindas webb comic.
I Dont stop when Im Tired
I stop when Im Done !!!
Blackwing

Re: Some random sketchs

Postby trunks2585 » Fri May 06, 2011 9:36 pm

I urge you to try your had at drawing some LoK artwork, but if you don't have the time energy or desire to try and pump out character models I understand, all the same it'd be nice to see what you could do.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Laughing Hyena » Fri May 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Good sweet high heaven!

Alright now that I got the main shock and awe reaction out of the way I'll try and give a more in depth comment. Sketches or not I would swear these were authentically made. To my eyes there is no difference between your art and any official art out there. This looks like it could have been straight from a manga or similar source. The expressions and poses are exceedingly accurate and convey a lot towards the picture quality.

Simply put an immaculate job, and damn near perfect and the fact that you can draw like this in under a single night is incredible. You have a very bright future ahead of you if you were to draw anime on a professional level.
Laughing Hyena

Postby Blackwing » Sat May 07, 2011 12:03 am

Tell me what to do and i can give a try, remember im mostly an ilustrator and know nothing about flash or animation in games.(also my art is like 80% females)
Altought i can give only 1 day a week its an honor for me to contribute with something.
I stop when Im Done !!!
Blackwing

Postby trunks2585 » Sat May 07, 2011 2:20 am

Just draw a side view of Krystal and see how she turns out, but don't consider this to be a 'oh my god you HAVE to do all the artwork for this game now' kinda thing, Malcanthet is already producing area 52's models. I'd just like to see what you could do.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Blackwing » Sat May 07, 2011 5:37 am

here u go, took me like 2 hours cuz never ever drawed her bfore and it wass weird to go 2d

also wass working on this 1, still need loads of work but !fock sake i love her hotnessr!
I stop when Im Done !!!
Blackwing

Postby rencarnated » Sat May 07, 2011 9:06 am

0.0 Blackwing i love you. Do you draw slime-girls >.>
What? My fetishes? well let's count... OH $#!% IT'S OVER 9000.
rencarnated

Postby Blackwing » Sat May 07, 2011 4:03 pm

@Laughing Hyena=> Thanks a lot im happy some 1 likes it. my work isnt as good as i wish, prolly cuz i dont have a tablet to jump into digital color/edit, as for my future well... im not that young, actually im about to graduate next year from Electro-mecanical engineering, but if u come to Costa Rica and want some drawing clases ill give ya for free ;) (im better at teaching manga than drawing it).

@ rencarnated=> mmm... never done one bfore, i think they should b similar to a nude with less detail and a very dificult effect of transparence, the main problem should b that she could look weird if not colored, (Pm me with an idea and ill see what i can do).
I stop when Im Done !!!
Blackwing

Postby trunks2585 » Sat May 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Very impressive work blackwing, she looks very cute and confident, considering she's naked and all.

I have to ask since you're graduating with some form of electronic/mechanical engineering degree, how many art classes have you taken/books have you read/practice have you had? I dunno if you studied art or if you've been self teaching yourself and improving a lot over the years.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Blackwing » Sun May 08, 2011 12:10 am

As many other persons that likes anime i satrted alone drawing DBall and other shonen; then Sailor moon and Evangelion shaked my world, i sayd Dang they got freaking stunning drawings i got to do the same XD. i got artbooks how to draw books and mangas but....i found myself just making copies and that is freaking bored i wanted more.
when i failed i started looking for help and ended taking manga class for around 7 moths and helping my teacher to impart classes after that for another year and half. A couple years ago i started to impart particular basic manga classes on my hometown but my studyes made me skipp drawing for last 1.5 years till now that i got some spare time again =)

I only recomend as reference human nudes/anatomy books, fashion magazines, sport cards and google XD
I stop when Im Done !!!
Blackwing

Postby trunks2585 » Sun May 08, 2011 8:20 am

Ok so you've been trained a lot in the manga style but you still know to check human anatomy books, that's good, and explains a lot. As you said people that just draw out of those 'how to draw manga' books end up making boring copies more than anything, I've been there as well. First day of my college drawing class, me and most the rest of the class quickly realized we didn't know shit about drawing.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby prettypinkpwny » Sun May 08, 2011 1:12 pm

This is some incredible work. That first one is especially good. Her pose and expression just speaks to me. Me likey.
prettypinkpwny

Postby Blackwing » Sun May 08, 2011 8:20 pm

prettypinkpwny Wrote:Her pose and expression just speaks to me. Me likey.

man u rly made my day im rly rly happy cuz transfering a feeling is the main goal for any artist.
I stop when Im Done !!!
Blackwing

Postby Blackwing » Sun May 08, 2011 11:17 pm

Sorry about the double post heres the Rencarnated request, its just a first sketch to discuss about her; hair, ears, body, pose, anything can b remodeled at this point, after that ill advance to a cleanner vertion mayb some color.
I stop when Im Done !!!
Blackwing

Postby rencarnated » Sun May 08, 2011 11:27 pm

Oh.... My... God. this is amazing. the only thing i could possibly see different from her face is (and sorry i didnt say this the first time >.>) she's looked a little turned on and was blushing. >.> if possible please and thankies :3 <3 u blackwing
rencarnated

Postby Blackwing » Sun May 08, 2011 11:38 pm

so u want her blushing or more innocent big eyes?
I stop when Im Done !!!
Blackwing

Postby rencarnated » Sun May 08, 2011 11:40 pm

Exactly
rencarnated

Postby Blackwing » Mon May 09, 2011 1:51 am

Swapped eyes and ears also changed a hand, worked it out but still i dont like her, prolly going to need a whole new head archtype one a lil more childish for the final work
I stop when Im Done !!!
Blackwing

Postby prettypinkpwny » Mon May 09, 2011 3:33 am

Looks like she just came out of a pool of cum. :P I can really see the innocence in her eyes compared to the previous one. Not only that, but the roundness of her face adds to her innocent look, as well. Very nice work!
prettypinkpwny

Postby Blackwing » Tue May 10, 2011 5:40 pm

I didnt liked the second vertion so i worked on a childish face and this is the sketch i came out with; far more childish and innocent/curious face.
I stop when Im Done !!!
Blackwing

Next

Return to General