Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.24 (Dec 23/16)

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:26 pm

what are the new cake scenes about? all i get is some dialogue, but the toad that finds Peach just keeps staring at the cake, and in the other scene, when the toads move the cake to the dinner table nothing happens after that, or are those scenes meant to be like that?
CaptainFalcon9000

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.24 (Dec 24/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:54 pm

GAME UPDATED!
- Please reload an external XML (english or other) to refresh the language of the game! Use the ones in my GITHUB (https://github.com/ivanaedler/MIMPUT/). Or you can just click RESET SAVES in the first screen
- NEW: Krystal Portrait (teen model) by Myuu! This was a so expected revamp since 2015. Default will be hers. If people prefer the old thinner model, just go to the OPTIONS menu and set 'Teen Krystal Portrait' as NO.
- IMPROVEMENT to random texts! Now, instead of a high probability of two texts being the same in scenes where she is already a nymph, or when seen again, like in DO-OVERS (provided 'Same Dialogues' is NO in the options), they will be a new one, until all different possibilities in the XML is used! Just like SHUFFLE function in a music playlist.
- IMPROVEMENT (XML): Now you can add/remove "look", "generalScene", "generalSceneSlut", "climax", "climaxSlut" and "boob" of the scene "dialoguePrincess" in the XML. Those are used in her balloon text during identical scenes (those ones that's the same one you're into before. So if you are creative and put, say, 500 "climax" entries, the random function will work well with all of those during scenes.

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:what are the new cake scenes about? all i get is some dialogue, but the toad that finds Peach just keeps staring at the cake, and in the other scene, when the toads move the cake to the dinner table nothing happens after that, or are those scenes meant to be like that?

The new scenes are actually the Toad ones that discover the cake. Sorry about not being clear about that.
First Scene - A toad comes in, and Peach notices it.
Second Scene - Two toad comes in, Peach notices it. Then they move the cake to another area. Peach find herself in another place, confused.

I plan putting more spice to the second scene. That is, after the cake is moved, if the cake is put in the royal table (as its a more public place), Peach would appear from the inside and the toads would say 'Hey! Look guys, its the princess!', and the toads could then start eating the cake until leaving only her and some cake 'splats' over her body. Then they would lick her all over until she cums. If Peach is not a nymph, she could cover her eyes ('oh no!! Its embarrassing!'). Otherwise, she could be lewd, just waiting for the main meal.

The fact I've made the toad actions 'ASAP' was due to the fact people was asking for a possibilty to make her even more embarrassed due to the fact she is naked inside the cake.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby findingmonica » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:17 am

hello! i found here when i played the Peach's Untold Tale 2.
is there anyone could answer me the questions blew ? Thank you !!
1. is there lot of update from Peach's Untold Tale 2 to 3 ? story line?(because i found some places labeled IN PROGRESS in 2!) more costume? more pose? honestly i prefer more COSTUME! and POSE!
2. is it possible that the save file from 2 can be used in 3 ? (i have already worked on World II...)
3. in the end of level, will decent or indecent result effect storyline following? how to get decent result?

Thank you so much! every master!!
findingmonica
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:35 pm

findingmonica Wrote:1. is there lot of update from Peach's Untold Tale 2 to 3 ? story line?(because i found some places labeled IN PROGRESS in 2!) more costume? more pose? honestly i prefer more COSTUME! and POSE!

Hello there! Welcome to LOK!
In order to see the updates, please check the Changelog (in page 1 of this thread). I have all updates in the PasteBin, link is Here!

If we check some entries, we will see those, since 3.0:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

- MIM PUT AS3 VERSION (FULLY CONVERTED!) - Official startup version at 20th February 2016.
- FULL XML support for translations! English, Portuguese 100% compleed. Russian, French, German and Spanish in the way. Just go to my GITHUB link (in page 1) to get the latest XMLs.
- Levels 7-5, 7-6, 7-7 and 8-1.
- More than 400 (yes, four hundred!) bugs fixes
- NEW: You can now press '0' when next to a laid creature to change its scene consecutivelly
- More than 9 achievement art! Those are gorgeous full screen pictures made by TripFlip.
- GREAT IMPROVEMENT to worldmaps and some levels 'cpu speed'. They are now faster (less CPU usage).
- NEW: "Flippable fences", like in Super Mario World. Its in level 7-6.
- NEW: A better HUD system.
- NEW: Pregnancy added! But for just some creatures like Goombas and Koopas.
- NEW! E.gadd full dialogue scene!
- NEW: Lady Bow scene 3
- NEW: Roy Boss (Koopaling) scene made by Blargh! Already in the gallery!
- NEW: The princess will be in a lewd pose if she is a nymph while resting (idle). Pose made by Biles.
- NEW: Thwomp Scene 4 (by Blargh)! Its also in the gallery.
- NEW! (A so-awaited feature): Saving and Loading FROM EXTERNAL text file!
- NEW: The princess will now say special phrases during certain dialogues depending on her current outfit status, hornyness, etc. For example, if the princess talks with a Toad, she can say something about her exposed situation if she is naked or using an apron.
- NEW Ending: The Princess as a Queen of Osama!
- NEW: Merlee character with some dialogues.
- NEW: Shygirl Lap Dance scene
- NEW! Osama 'seated' scene.
- NEW enemy: Bullet Bill. Its in level 8-1
- NEW: Now you can click in 'LIVES number' of the princess (next to her horny bar in the HUD) to make her lose a life in case you cant press DEL key (if you're using a MAC for example).
- NEW: In the options screen, 'EXTRAS' header, now you can configure scene loops (During Scenes...) for 3x, 4x and 5x, instead of 'no loop' and 2x.
- NEW: Charlieton scene 2 by Blargh!
- NEW Scene: Curious Chain. You can see it in the tower of her castle (Peach Castle level). Just climb the 'long ladder' in the right of the kitchen area. You can interact with the restrains/chains.
- NEW: 'Random' powerup setting mode. If you go to her Outfit Room and click twice in each powerup icon, it will be set at RANDOM mode. Clicking on it again will set the current chosen outfit!
- NEW: Yoshi can RUN away if the princess is attacked or an enemy touches her while on yoshi.
- NEW: Pirate Mug 'Stroking' scene (when the princess talks to him) like in the levels with Bars.
- NEW: Wendy kissing/embracing scene (Airship of World 4). Wendy may not fuck the princess if she touches her for the first time.
- NEW: Iggy scene by Blargh! He owns the Airship of World 6. Also added to the Gallery. If you knock all bosses (including him) they all will be unlocked.
- NEW: Iggy can now walk! Also added his kiss scene! Iggy may not fuck the princess if she touches him for the first time.
- NEW: You can now use LEFT/RIGHT/UP/DOWN during scenes to move the blue crosshair (it will disappear after 1 second after you release those keys, so it wont be on your way), then press '-' to zoom where it is/was!
- Improvement/revamp of 'grey brick' textures (like in 1-6, 2-4 and 7-6 levels). Thank you Biles for the new textures!
- Revamp of 'Mario Keeps' (those brown castles in the beginning/end of certain levels) by Biles! Adjusted heights and placement in all levels that have them.
And much more!

findingmonica Wrote:2. is it possible that the save file from 2 can be used in 3 ? (i have already worked on World II...)

Unfortunatelly no. Too many changes! You can finish up your current game in version 2 (just to complete it), then you should get the most recent version in page 1.

findingmonica Wrote:3. in the end of level, will decent or indecent result effect storyline following? how to get decent result?

Yes, it will change the endings and some bonuses! To get 'decent result', just dont get more than 80 'lewd scenes' in the whole game.

findingmonica Wrote:Thank you so much! every master!!

Glad you like it ;) If you want help, just come in!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby findingmonica » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:22 pm

appreciate you again ! ivan!
about the Q3,so you mean decent/indecent of each small level will change the finial endings of whole game?
want to know how to get DECENT in each small level ? related to orgasm? DONE ENEMIES? LAID ENEMIES? and what is 'lewd scenes' meaning ? sorry i am not from a english country hahha.
findingmonica
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:57 pm

findingmonica Wrote:appreciate you again ! ivan!About the Q3,so you mean decent/indecent of each small level will change the final endings of whole game?

No it wont change. The princess will be indecent (a nymph) if more than 10 scenes in a level, but in the next level she will be decent again. What makes her 'always indecent' until the game ends is if she has 80 TOTAL scenes or more. In this case, the ending will be different.

findingmonica Wrote:want to know how to get DECENT in each small level ? related to orgasm? DONE ENEMIES? LAID ENEMIES? and what is 'lewd scenes' meaning ? sorry i am not from a english country hahha.

The princess is already DECENT in the start of each level. Even if you get more than 10 lewd scenes (and she is INDECENT for this level), she will be DECENT again in the next level.
Lewd scenes is like Sexual scenes. Lewd is when someone makes something dirty, like sucking a dick, having sex, etc. When you see a woman doing something obscene, you can say to her: "Hey, stop being lewd!"
Each lewd scene in the game increases +1 to her LAID NUMBER (The quantity of those lewd scenes). LAID NUMBER is the same as LEWD SCENES (just another term). When its 10, she is INDECENT for the rest of this level. In the next level, it will be 0 again. But the total will be still 10. So if you get +15 in the next level, she will be indecent again, but she will be DECENT once again in the third level. But the total will be now 25. If you get 80, she will be ALWAYS INDECENT. I hope you understand.

But remember: Since version 3, you can also force her to be indecent all the time (or decent all the time) in the options (Personality button). Even if she has more than 80 scenes, you can force her to remain decent in the whole game. But the ending will be the indecent one.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Silverdragon » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:17 pm

BUG3-1.JPG
I am having this glitch in lv 3-1 when playing on the standalone Flash Player 17. When you try to interact with the little mushroom (mushroom frog?), Peach freezes and stays that way regardless of what I do.
1-1.JPG
In addition,in the standalone Flash v.20, if Peach hits a goomba (did not recreate with other enemies because I couldn't progress) in any level, she disappears.
Also,am I doing something wrong in the dry-dry land level where you have to jump on the music tiles/trampolines to get on the green pipe encased in gold blocks? Because I cannot do it and it makes me cry tears of pure sadness.
Now that I am done with my "complaining", Ivan thank you for all your hard work. I am following this game for 2 years (though I never played it thoroughly) already and it is unbelievable how much you and your team progressed.
Silverdragon

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.25 (Dec 27/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:14 am

GAME UPDATED: 3.25!
- Please reload an external XML (english or other) to refresh the language of the game! Use the ones in my GITHUB (https://github.com/ivanaedler/MIMPUT/). Or you can just click RESET SAVES in the first screen
- NEW: Rawk Hawk achivement screen (with the current description tale) by TripFlip!
- NEW: Added 'audience' sounds. Some will happen in Rawk Hawk achievement and in some 'audience'/group toad scenes.
- CHANGED: Now the game is faster as its now recommended to be played on Flash Player 12! Flash Player 20 HAS PROBLEMS with the game. You can use other versions, but if you get the 'Princess Disappearing when stomping an enemy', you need to try another Flash version! You can find Flash Player 12 here http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flas ... _12_sa.exe. If the link is broken, just search for 'flashplayer_12_sa.exe' (or 'flashplayer_12_sa_debug.exe') in the WEB. But be careful when downloading from untrusted sites! More in 'BUG FIX' below.
- Glitch Fix: Mushroom Frogs not interactable. You need to update the XML (GITHUB link) to fix it.

Silverdragon Wrote:Mushroom Frog BUG

FIXED! Please update the XML when you play the update above!

Silverdragon Wrote:Stomping BUG

I FINALLY FOUND THE CAUSE!!! It is SOME buggy Flash Player 20 versions! Darn!!! :evil: :evil: Now, if anyone tries to play the game with Flash Player 20, it will refuse to play until you 'open as' and select another Flash Player version, or if you just play in the browser (provided its updated). Sorry about that. It's out of my control. Flash Player 12 recommended (I am now targetting this version when compiling it). The game is faster (so far).

Silverdragon Wrote:Also,am I doing something wrong in the dry-dry land level where you have to jump on the music tiles/trampolines to get on the green pipe encased in gold blocks? Because I cannot do it and it makes me cry tears of pure sadness.

You need to fly to get to those areas. If you dont find a leaf/raccoon nearby, you have to visit other levels, then return to 2-1 or 2-2.

Silverdragon Wrote:Now that I am done with my "complaining", Ivan thank you for all your hard work. I am following this game for 2 years (though I never played it thoroughly) already and it is unbelievable how much you and your team progressed.

Thank you!! I'll still struggle in order to have a game free of bugs!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Silverdragon » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:09 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I FINALLY FOUND THE CAUSE!!! It is SOME buggy Flash Player 20 versions! Darn!!! :evil: :evil: Now, if anyone tries to play the game with Flash Player 20, it will refuse to play until you 'open as' and select another Flash Player version, or if you just play in the browser (provided its updated). Sorry about that. It's out of my control. Flash Player 12 recommended (I am now targetting this version when compiling it). The game is faster (so far).
Flash projector 17 works well so far.
4-4-1.JPG
There is no "bridge" between the two doors and you cannot bypass it by jumping.
4-4-2.JPG
Minor bug= the message stays on the screen and peach reamains clothed when her clothes are supposed to be glued to the ground
I have been recording every bug that I could reproduce so far on Flash Projector v.17. I will post them as I encounter them. Hope it will help to make the game better.
Last edited by Silverdragon on Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silverdragon

Postby he30ra » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:29 pm

http://ifotos.pl/z/aepqwxn

rawk hawk freezing scene bug
he30ra

Postby Silverdragon » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:36 pm

Also one more bug that happens always in the special toad house(3 chests). If you interact with anything, it throws you out of the level (dog, stars,anything). I do not have a picture because I have been avoiding the bug by only interacting with the door. (flash 17)
P.S:
1.This is a request (I do not know how much work it will take so ignore it if does involve too many changes or if you just want to keep the 3 digits): Can you add a 4th digit to the coinmeter...I realized it was full and tried to buy stuff but my inventory was allready full from pick-ups and life mushrooms are not available. It kind of ruins the point in searching for coins ( like secret areas and stuff).
2. This is a suggestion in the form of a question(so ignore it at will): Will you add things you can buy with coins or will you keep the coin importance at minimum?
Things that could be implemented for coins:
- A brothel level where Peach could pay for services or could sell herself if she is a nymph
- Access to shortcuts
-Different crowns ,piercings and earings
-Dress shop
-Tatoos (if they will be implemented)
Silverdragon

Postby Silverdragon » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:22 pm

I just tried to go into 2-1 on drydry land equiping a racoon suit...and I realized...that I found another bug...when you equip any powerup from your inventory...regardless of the powerup you are wearing at the moment the inventory powerup gets replaced by a dress....so basicaly no way to empty your inventory...I think... a delete button for inventory could be useful
Silverdragon

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.25 (Dec 28/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:56 am

GAME UPDATED!
- RULE CHANGED: now you can have up to 9999 coins! Suggestion by Silverdragon. I noticed many people get 999 coins in a few hours of play, so let's have more!
- ADDED a button over treasury chests in Bonus Toad House level (those 'press UP to interact' messages).
- ADDED a new config option: TIMEOUT! You can choose either 50,100,200,300,400,500 or 600.
- RULE CHANGE: The princess will get a penalty after X seconds of the timeout above (instead of only once in a level). So if you configure as 100 seconds, she will get into a scene when its 100, 200, 300, and so on.

Silverdragon Wrote:Flash projector 17 works well so far

Great!

Silverdragon Wrote:I have been recording every bug that I could reproduce so far on Flash Projector v.17. I will post them as I encounter them. Hope it will help to make the game better.

I hope those are now FIXED!

he30ra Wrote:rawk hawk freezing scene bug

FIXED!

Silverdragon Wrote:Also one more bug that happens always in the special toad house(3 chests). If you interact with anything, it throws you out of the level (dog, stars,anything). I do not have a picture because I have been avoiding the bug by only interacting with the door. (flash 17)

CANT REPRODUCE! Perhaps you need to reload the XML file. If you are still getting the bug, I need a screenshot of your current options screen.

Silverdragon Wrote:1.This is a request (I do not know how much work it will take so ignore it if does involve too many changes or if you just want to keep the 3 digits): Can you add a 4th digit to the coinmeter...

DONE!

Silverdragon Wrote:I realized it was full and tried to buy stuff but my inventory was allready full from pick-ups and life mushrooms are not available. It kind of ruins the point in searching for coins ( like secret areas and stuff). 2. This is a suggestion in the form of a question(so ignore it at will): Will you add things you can buy with coins or will you keep the coin importance at minimum?

Yes I'll add more things to buy (and places). I liked your suggestions, like a brothel (actually we have some areas, like 6-4 level), so perhaps Peach can talk to the football players and then use the pole (to earn money) or pay for beer and sex with the football players in the audience. Shortcuts are a plan. Different crowns and 'bodywear' too. Dress shops too (It will be a house in Toad's Forest level). Tatoos, I dont know. Too much work :/

Silverdragon Wrote:I just tried to go into 2-1 on drydry land equiping a racoon suit...and I realized...that I found another bug...when you equip any powerup from your inventory...regardless of the powerup you are wearing at the moment the inventory powerup gets replaced by a dress....so basicaly no way to empty your inventory...I think... a delete button for inventory could be useful

FIXED! It was a bug! We dont need a delete button, as you can just click in one of them to use it. It will be consumed (thus, removed), making a new free slot.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.25 (Dec 28/16)

Postby Silverdragon » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:14 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:CANT REPRODUCE! Perhaps you need to reload the XML file. If you are still getting the bug, I need a screenshot of your current options screen.
todspecialoptions.JPG
This is the options screen after getting the bug.(did it multiple times to be sure)
Also here are some pictures to explain the bug (I have the latest version of the game and xml in it)
toadspecial1.JPG
When you enter the level
toadspec3.JPG
Interact lets say with a star(btw no text) and press E
specialtoad4.JPG
you end up in the end level scoreboard and then the worldmap(this one is small cuz the map decentered not part of the bug tho)
specialtoad4.JPG (97.06 KiB) Viewed 2815 times
startext.JPG
this another occasion with the star ext missing
Also, thanks for answering the request and just to know : what would involve adding tattoos, in terms of work (adding them on every single scene with the tattooed part of body I presume?)
Silverdragon

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.25 (Dec 29/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:34 am

GAME UPDATED once AGAIN!
- NEW: Earring sizes! You can choose between 'small' and 'big'. Big earrings make the princess APPEAR more lewd (although no effect on her nymphness), like the classic MIM game by Playshapes.
- CHANGED: Peach eyebrows are prominent (over her bangs), and they are now blackier, and PS Peach has 'side black brows' to preserve Mario is Missing feeling since 2010.
- Glitch Fix: Luma scene 2 without empty text balloons.

The cause of earring sizes and eyebrows is below. The 'old' Peach PS (in the right) before the changes that made her appearance almost like the left one.

@Peach Playshapes x Peach Aedler (eyes layer above hair only).jpg
@Peach Playshapes x Peach Aedler (eyes layer above hair only).jpg (35.29 KiB) Viewed 2779 times

Silverdragon Wrote:Also here are some pictures to explain the bug (I have the latest version of the game and xml in it)

FIXED the empty balloons!
But I am still testing the 'E' key making you leave the level back to worldmap. Its really strange!

Also, thanks for answering the request and just to know : what would involve adding tattoos, in terms of work (adding them on every single scene with the tattooed part of body I presume?)[/quote]
Actually the problem is not changing every single scene with a tatooed part. I can just add the tatoo inside the object (like her leg) that will be used in all scenes normally.
I just need a bit of free time and ideas! Like what to put and where?
- Where: Arm/Forearm, Butt, Thigh, Leg, Neck, Belly
- What: red mushroom, a flower, a Boo, a CLOUD as a lower back tatoo (lower back one is this)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Silverdragon » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:15 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:But I am still testing the 'E' key making you leave the level back to worldmap. Its really strange!
Can you reproduce it or it is just me?
I understand that you need time to add the feature so whenever you want to do it and if you want to do it:
-I like the idea for the back tattoo
-the normal places would be the back (full, right-top,left top, center top, same for bottom), the belly(bottom :center,left and right,arund the navel) arms, shoulder:left and right, thigh:inner, outer , leg, face: right cheek, left cheek, forehead)
-Choice of tattoos could depend on her innocent/nymph characteristic or the ammount of ennemies she laid or killed (like for innocent route unlocking an angel halo(ring with wings under it) on the back at 200 kills or more and for nymph unlocking a dick halo (ring with four dicks sticking in different directions and a devil tale and wings under it(lel what am I thinking off) for 200 lays or more)
- also the tattoos could be just an outline (can chose the colour of the outline) or a colored picture (player can choose) colored cost more of course.
-normal tattoos(accessible right away in the tattoo shop):mushroom, leaf, shell, star (shoulder only).
-innocent route ideas:tears(face), stars(everywhere different patterns), crown(forehead), butterflies(everywhere),killed enemies, peace sign, no pass signs for her lower back and belly, roses,diamonds, "Pure to the bone" "Angel" text or soomething like that, the angel halo etc.
-lewd route ideas: cum(different patterns and colours: everywhere), chains, vines, life erected ennemies, blood drops(anywhere), dicks, dildos, internal outline with a dick in it,devils tale, "Fuck me" "Free ass" in text and their variants and similar expressions, dick halo etc
(I could draw what I mean by those on screenshots if you want too (I am no extraordinary artist but I can draw a bit)

Okay just writing this , I realize how much work it would take
Silverdragon

Postby Peterpeterpeter » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:12 pm

Hi everybody! Hope you had a great Christman time (if you celebrate it)!

I once again reseted the game to give ne newest versin a try. Here is my report:
- Great new achievement! And I like the time limit option,too!!
- After the scene with birdo, when thegallery (and achievement) unlocks, peach disappears / the same happens after fuckung the ninja in Toad town to unlock the "other friends" gallery
- Giving Mario the royal pussy for the first time makes Peach disappear
- the bounce clouds in 7-4 haven't worked and sometimes the green bouncing springs in stage 7,too
- even when the gallery of: Twomp,Bombs or Piranha Plant is already unlocked, the unlocking message appears after every additional scene with one of those
- unlocked the gallery and fucked every Toad multiple times, but the achievement 'prices was licked' isn't unlocking, there must be missing something
- the dialoge withe osama is not correct
-sometimes her earrings appear and disappear after a second while changing some animations (eg stand then walk)
- The 'bosses' gallery already unlocked after Stage 6 and not stage 7
-If Peach gets pregnant from a Plooper, she is ready to deliver as soon as she touches solid ground again. (in the same level and not after some days)
-In 6-4, when Wario is in one of the toilettes, the coin-scene is triggered even when the door is closed
- In the loading screen of 5-4 there is not shown, that there is a blueprint in this level
- In 4-4 there is this plant besides the mushroom (seen in picture); without protection blink peache is trapped in an infinite loop of scenes. (btw is there a way to avoid this plant??)

Question:
- If Peach is very horny and wants to remove her clothes and I select NO, Is there a disadvantage? There should be?
- At the end of each level there is an orgasm counter. Does this option do anything in the game? Give orgasms any bonuses?? (poor Peach! Gets fucked a hundred times, but only 1-2 orgasms...)

ad tattoos: - I like the tattoo Idea, but I dont know if it is the right thing for this game? Is it lore friendly? Can you see them very often (unter clothes or sperm??) Does they reduce the performance??...

Idea: Even when I'm not keen on this option I want to share it. Maybe someone else is interested. You could add STDs to the game. Fucking hundrets of filthy enemys could be dangerous !? Maybe she gets slower/enemys faster; Her skin or Haircolor changes; her skin gets itchy.... And she has to buy medicine for coins, nurse outfit gives her resistace
Peterpeterpeter

Postby Silverdragon » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:16 pm

definitelypipes.JPG
When you masturbate on the pipe, peach freezes and you cant get the debug menu(tested on 2 pipes same level)
Also, sometimes (more when you go to it from panic mode) the screen decenters(both 16:9 options are on)
Silverdragon

Postby Peterpeterpeter » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:26 pm

Forgot the picture of the plant in 4-4
Attachments
plant.jpg
Peterpeterpeter

Postby Silverdragon » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:17 pm

Ivan-------->The special house level bug is selective...it happens in world one....but does not in lets say in world 4....tested it multiple times
Peterpeterpeter Wrote:Idea: Even when I'm not keen on this option I want to share it. Maybe someone else is interested. You could add STDs to the game. Fucking hundrets of filthy enemys could be dangerous !? Maybe she gets slower/enemys faster; Her skin or Haircolor changes; her skin gets itchy.... And she has to buy medicine for coins, nurse outfit gives her resistace

Basically you are asking for corruption? I think involving real life STDs would be a bad idea...but it would funny if lets say if she gets the sickness from a goomba she turn brown and her eyes turn into goomba eyes. Or if it is a Ghost she turns white(lowering the opacity of her body) and ghost eyes.
Peterpeterpeter Wrote:- In 4-4 there is this plant besides the mushroom (seen in picture); without protection blink peache is trapped in an infinite loop of scenes. (btw is there a way to avoid this plant??)

Yes, masturbate right in front of it(enable the blink protection) and run before it runs out.
Peterpeterpeter Wrote:ad tattoos: - I like the tattoo Idea, but I dont know if it is the right thing for this game? Is it lore friendly? Can you see them very often (unter clothes or sperm??) Does they reduce the performance??...

Lore: Tattoos were present in medieval times(Ivan said he wanted to keep it medieval)...I dont think I ever saw a tatoo in a mario world game ...but no dicks either....so
Seeing the said tattoos: I mean you cannot see under clothes eitherway. Sperm on the other hand : there is already an option to reduce the cum layers and Could an option be added that can change the opacity of cum, not only for tattoos but in general?
Silverdragon

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects