Dusty's Castle (Finished)

Dusty's Castle (Finished)

Postby GoRepeat » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:33 pm

If it doesn't load, odds are you have a terrible computer. Just kidding, click here.

Note: I will still fix any bugs/issues in the game, so keep reporting (I am sure I did not get them all)

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Dusty's Castle.swf [ 2.62 MiB | Viewed 287349 times ]

Additionally:
If you like this game, you should view the game here:
At it's Newgrounds location

The revenue sharing provided to Newgrounds users is split 50/50 between Eggplants and Renara. So if you like our community, and like stuff like this, just pop over and view it there! No real effort required! Plus then you can upvote the hell out of it and make me feel awesome.

However, to prove that I am not a huge douche sellout or whatever other random things people on the internet will say, the game will always be provided below as well. So don't feel obligated to go view it at Newgrounds or click there adverts or do stuff like that. It will make me sad that you chose not to, but that is, and always will be your decision.
Attachments
Dusty's Castle.fla
(13.06 MiB) Downloaded 10963 times
Last edited by GoRepeat on Wed May 09, 2012 3:29 am, edited 73 times in total.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Re: Dusty's Castle

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:00 am

nice game, the puzzle element makes it pretty fun
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:18 am

Dem Expressions and Dat Dialogue actually help to make it even hotter than just the animations themselves. Needs minor punctuation work, but it's sort of amazing how much just the dialogue can add.

Also, If it ever grows to have a start and an ending, then even if it's short I guess it will be able to be called finished.

BUT WILL THE FATES REALLY ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN?
Lucky777

Postby rayray666 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:33 am

this is interesting and not bad on the dialogue. i think it would great if it got finished but be careful, seeing a finished game on lok forums may cause heart attacks.......
rayray666

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:38 am

I'm getting palpitations..
Interesting, although I don't know where it's going but that's out of lack of knowledge. Interested to find out.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby Reapergod36 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:15 am

So this is why no update. ^^
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:14 am

^^ has a point
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Meep Meepersons » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:58 am

personally enjoy the Futa/Selfcest scene greatly. Though the penis seemed a bit off. :l Perhaps a less pointed and/or more human like and/or rounder headed penis. Also, props on the vagina, it looks nice and I feel there's not enough visible vagina on this site. Also, I love the nips and vag not there when moving about, but appear when she's getting horny for the mirror and painting x3

Now to constructive criticisms!
I find in the futa seen, that the vag, penis and stomach bulge are a bit off set, I think it's a smidge too far to the left. Or on Dusty there, too far to her right >< Also, for a split second after coming up the stairs from the basement *assuming it's a basement* you see the rag on the top right corner, and the exclamation mark above her head. Hoping it wont become an issue later on so I felt it necessary to mention it for the sake of this games completion.

EDIT: Also, as you mentioned on you blog about the backgrounds, I think they are perfect. Also, I think the current colors are just right and shouldn't be changed. And, I just love the shade of pink you made the cum, perfect contrast with the gray, perfect!

A bit more CC rhe bulge seems to fit penis shape too perfectly IMO seems too unnatural, as if either the flesh between her vaginal cavity and skin is paper thin, or she is so ungodly tight it actually shapes around the penis...painful >< Also *personal request warning* add a little more cum ^^
Meep Meepersons

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:17 am

whatdontlookaatme Wrote:^^ has a point

Not really. Sakyu is being updated, you just aren't seeing it because right now I am revamping the game's mechanics. I won't post anything on it until it is done. This game is simple and being done on the side. So it is completely unrelated - if I did this or not, you still wouldn't be seeing Sakyu updates because I am not spending time on this that I am not spending on Sakyu, if that makes sense!
GoRepeat

Postby Mr D » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:25 am

WHAAAAT?! You plan to create an game with actual gameplay and finish it!?!? How dare thou commit heresy against the internet god. Thou shall be smitten by the powers of TROLL.
A pox of that jest! A POX.
1 game (oh I mean story slideshow -_-) and 5 flash loop FINISHED...fuck yea
My mini flashes link : http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1972
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:26 am

Interesting idea, and i think that it will be a good game.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Phaty » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Is it just me or in the the pig scene the button on the left doesnt work
Phaty
Newly Registered

Postby Firesong » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:16 pm

i just saw that gorepete made a new thread with a fairly interesting title and knew i was in for a treat (:

also people should probably stop being such dicks with regards to sakyubasu...
Firesong

Postby Milten » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:49 pm

this... might.... actually... get.... completed!

You must be kidding! :lol:
Nice job though, looks unusual.
Milten

Postby Allsop2604 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:13 pm

I can only find two sex scenes, then something regarding the room being different with the pig portrait in it. Am I missing anything?
^.^
Allsop2604

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:46 pm

I found only 2 too :mrgreen:

But i hope it is not full version yet (or i am not as good in gameing as i want it to be ;) :lol: )
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Firesong » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:51 pm

you can almost bone the pig
Firesong

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:12 pm

Phaty Wrote:Is it just me or in the the pig scene the button on the left doesnt work

Right now it is only the first loop, there isn't another part to the pig scene - I was just setting up the mechanics. The plan is to finish all the backgrounds within the next week or two, put in all the puzzle sequences and items the week after that, then polish it and kick it out November?

I can only find two sex scenes, then something regarding the room being different with the pig portrait in it. Am I missing anything?

Right now there are two full sex scenes and one additional loop.
GoRepeat

Postby bed_intruder » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:50 pm

Gorepete Wrote:Not really. Sakyu is being updated, you just aren't seeing it because right now I am revamping the game's mechanics. I won't post anything on it until it is done. This game is simple and being done on the side. So it is completely unrelated - if I did this or not, you still wouldn't be seeing Sakyu updates because I am not spending time on this that I am not spending on Sakyu, if that makes sense!

Maybe it's just me, but I kinda want to see this one more; just saying :roll: . Don't really have any criticism for the game as it looks great so far.
bed_intruder

Postby Vincent8745 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:15 am

how do u activate the loop with the pig painting
Vincent8745
Newly Registered

Next

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop